Thermolife E-Bol Log

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Finally after about 4 weeks I received my trial bottle of E-Bol. Canadian Customs delays as usual.

Thank you again to Thermolife for choosing me as a tester. I look forward to product and will train hard but smart. My goal is to eat a clean maintenance caloric intake and cut down while retaining muscle mass.

Current stats

Weight: 185lbs
Body fat: 13-14% BF
Height: 5' 11"
Sex: Male
Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 1/4” - R 16”
Forearms: L 12 ¼” - R 12 3/8”
Quads: L 24” – R 24”
Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ¼ ”
Chest: 45” relaxed

Routine: HST (fullbody)

Day 1 (On Day)

Energy: Nil

Endurance: Nil

Sleep: Sleep was solid last night

Mood: Felt a little something going on in regards to sense of well being.

Muscle Fullness: No change

Strength: No change

Cons: none

Comments: Had the longest urination of my life last night. If somebody had been listening, it would have been embarrassing. Guess this means to up the water intake.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (Off Day)

Energy: Got little groggy in the afternoon.

Endurance: Played basketball but felt nothing sustantial

Sleep: Very solid sleep with intense dreams. Felt great in the morning.

Mood: I can feel the increased well being from what I think is the Rhodiola because I've used it before and loved it.

Muscle Fullness: Feeling a wee bit fuller

Strength: No change

Comments: Slight DOMS from yesterdays workout. Increased my protein intake with clean whole foods. Overall I feel great.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Watching. :wave:

Notice anything in the way of appetite suppression or increase?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (On Day)

Energy: Steady energy all day.

Endurance: Decreased fatigue between sets and ample energy to plough through 45min full body.

Sleep: Another solid sleep.

Mood: I can feel the lowered stress bigtime.

Muscle Fullness: Feeling tighter today.

Strength: Still incrementing towards personal bests but felt good at this stage.

Comments: Funny you should mention the appetite thing Supa Freek 420 because today I had a couple of "why can't I kill this hunger feeling" episodes..perhaps I will try to forcast when it hits next time but I'll certainly listen to my body and feed it the good calories it's asking for.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Off Day)

Energy: Steady all day.

Endurance: N/A

Sleep: Afternoon sleepiness around 3pm. Vivid dreams again last night and woke feeling great. 8 hours is ideal for me.

Mood: I can feel the lowered stress bigtime.

Muscle Fullness: Feeling tighter today.

Strength: N/A

Comments: A few pimples have shown up on my chest. A real chatty cathy at work today, feeling of well being real stands out while on this supp. Seems the fullbody pump fluctuates and is more prominent at certain times. I will try to narrow it down. Not sure if its a certain time after a serving of carbs or more water or both. Muscles feeling harder and I'm loosing body fat around my love handles in particular.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 (On Day)

Energy: Same

Endurance: No trouble pushing it hard for 45mins

Sleep: Staggered drowsiness and crazy dreams happening.

Mood: Great

Muscle Fullness: Fullness still coming and going

Strength: Slight increases in strength and between reps recovery seems faster

Comments: Great pump today. Able to really feel the muscle being worked...like I have a better mind-muscle connection on this stuff. Love handles down a little more.

Day 6 and 7 (Off Days)

Energy: Same

Endurance: Did a 5km run and felt great.

Sleep: Deep sleeps persist but always wake feeling 100%

Mood: Great focus and mental clarity has increased alot especially when working on difficult problems at work.

Muscle Fullness: Good and noticing increased hardness now as well especially in my delts.

Strength: Same

Comments: Trying to keep my protein and water intake high but I still seem to urinate more frequently. The few pimples I got have disappeared. Appetite is still very high.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (On day)

Energy: No grogginess today and very proactive at work and around the house.

Endurance: 45 mins fullbody was a breeze. Incorporated an extra few extra sets because I feel I am not getting fatigued as easily.

Sleep: Dreams were very sexual last night

Mood: Everyday now is a hightened sense of wellbeing

Muscle Fullness: The mind muscle connection I've mentioned really helped focus on the pump and work the muscle. Arms are becoming little more vascular now also.

Strength: Noticed a big strength increase today and therefore stepped up the weights and reps

Comments: Plan to weigh myself tomorrow. And perhaps take measurements in the next few days. Body fat is down. Also some prior joint pain has disappeared.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (Off day)

Energy: Great. Zero grogginess.

Endurance: Noticable increased endurance and stamina during baskeball scrimmage today.

Sleep: No sexual dreams last night but dreams of getting in trouble. Very vivid!! *hours sleep and I wake and feel top notch.

Mood: Mood is constantly high everyday now.

Muscle Fullness: The mind muscle connection I've mentioned really helped focus on the pump and work the muscle. Arms are becoming little more vascular now also.

Strength: None to speak...today is an off day. Vertical jump was skying today though.

Comments: Slight DOMS today because I was able to push harder last workout but within the same time frame.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 (On day)

Energy: Again... 45 mins fullbody was a breeze

Endurance: Reflected in the above...I could have continued training but I want to avoid overtraining. Trying to stick to protocol.

Sleep: Deep sleep again lastnight. 8 hoursa dn felt great. Vivid dreams again.

Muscle Fullness: The back and trap pump I had today when I left the weight room was awesome. Really noticed my delts in the shower while reaching over my head. Definitely increased vascularity.

Strength: Stepped up the weights yet again. Actually I' maxed out on the tricep pushdown stack. Where the rope so i can strap on a 45.

Comments: No DOMS today. 10th day in and I'm really liking it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (Off day)

Energy: Great

Sleep: Deep deep deep...I wake in the morning like I've been at an 8 hour movie.

Muscle Fullness: Starting to see more detail and density in my muscles lately. Almost like better symmetry.

Comments: Appetite is still top notch. Trying to keep water intake high. Libido is still much intake.

Day 12 (On day)

Energy: Just steady focus while doing my workout with increased sweating it seems lately.

Endurance: Lately the recovery between sets and reps reallt stands out most.

Sleep: Dream...Dream....Dream

Mood: Awesome. In a steady mood to do work and not put off at all by increased taskings. Chatty cathy at times again too.

Muscle Fullness: All day fullness and tightness. What this pale body needs now is a tan to really enphasize the increasing detail and vscularity.

Strength: Strength steadily increases everyday now.

Comments: Seems alot of aches and pains that I was having have diminished big time or have gone all together. That's certainly a bonus at this stage considering I am ramping up the weights.

Mid section is smaller and yet my weight has gone up by 1.5 lbs....I like it. I wanna take measurements soon.

Will repost again on Sunday evening. I am away for 2 days.

Thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You seem to be responding very well to this product man. Mine is still not in yet. I hope next week It'll be here...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, 14 (Off days)

Energy: Still great really. Got drowsy in the afternoon on one day and took a nap.

Endurance: All day endurance

Sleep: Still solid

Mood: Awesome. This is a really good stress management supplement. Can cope really well with changes and thing do not bother me nearly as much. Plus I yack alot more now...feel like I am a lawyer.

Muscle Fullness: Constant

Comments: A little DOMS from last my workout. I am so looking forward to hitting it hard tomorrow and stepping things up. I'll be ordering another bottle of this stuff.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Looking good Cordeen. I started a modified HST workout a little over 2 weeks ago. I like it so far. What rep scheme are you following?
I have a bottle of e-bol in the medicine cabinet and I think I'm gonna have to break it out in another week or two as I am getting kinda sore myself on this workout.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (On day)

Endurance: 45mins fullbody was again...a breeze. I cannot emphasize how much better my recovery between sets and reps is.

Sleep: Still solid

Mood: I am steadily humming and whispering to myself as I accept challenges...a positive attitude...hard to explain...I am like "I can do it...I can do it"

Muscle Fullness: Wicked pump...the mind muscle connection was there bigtime.

Strength: My strength feels like it returns to nearly 100% shortly after completing each set. Sort of like I am getting stronger as my workout progresses.

Comments: Pump has been steady serveral hours after my workout. Veins becoming more visible in my forearms and chest. Chin ups are getting much easier now...getting equal reps as I was since starting...yet now...I have 20lbs hanging from me:blink: ...hehe.

Basketball tomorrow.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Cordeen. I started a modified HST workout a little over 2 weeks ago. I like it so far. What rep scheme are you following?
I have a bottle of e-bol in the medicine cabinet and I think I'm gonna have to break it out in another week or two as I am getting kinda sore myself on this workout.
I am not really following HST that strictly. Well I am not doing the 15, 10,5 rep scheme over 2 week intervals...instead I am progressively increasing the weight form workout to workout. Within reason though to try and prevent overtraining and injuries. But so far things are going great. Maybe up 2lbs lean mass in 2 weeks.

A great program and a great supplement.

I am thinking of switching to 5X5 or DC training in 4 weeks...once I max out on HST.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
I am following an 8,5,3 rep scheme so it has been a heavy workout so far. I just started the 5 rep cycle today. I could tell a difference after 2 weeks. I am gonna finish mine with some max stim training. I am pretty sure I'll need supplements before I get to that part though.
Keep up the good work. E-bol sounds like a good product from what I have been reading.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a little late, but interested in this one!! :D

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (Off day)

Endurance: Increased endurance during basketball drills and jump is responding really really well.

Sleep: Vivid and solid still.

Mood: Felt uneasy during a portion of the day today. Not sure why but usually happens once or twice a month. Feel great now.

Muscle Fullness: Typical all day tightness

Comments: Vascularity is still increasing. Mid section obliques are starting to apear and lower abs showing their faces a wee bit. Steady hunger all day.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up... Mine is STILL NOT IN!!! Goddamn borders!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up... Mine is STILL NOT IN!!! Goddamn borders!!!
How long since you ordered it?....see I use Nutraplanet now with Global Express Shipping and it's in my hands usually within a week. My last order was placed on a friday and I received it on the following wednesday...I was very suprised.
There should be zero legality issues with E-Bol in Canada.

I hope you receive it soon

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
How long since you ordered it?....see I use Nutraplanet now with Global Express Shipping and it's in my hands usually within a week. My last order was placed on a friday and I received it on the following wednesday...I was very suprised.
There should be zero legality issues with E-Bol in Canada.

I hope you receive it soon
I got the opportunity to be a tester, and it didn't showed up yet... I once orderes a product and it took like 2 months to clear customs... I hope it's not the case.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (On day)

Endurance: Superb recovery bewteen sets and seems the lactic acid burn is cut way down.

Sleep: Still like the movies.

Mood: Got edgy a couple of times. Ability to think and resolve problems is increased bigtime. My mental focus is always in line when tasked to do so. My memory has increased too because I am quicker to remember things that would normally take some time or not recall at all.

Muscle Fullness: Unreal pump and vascularity that I am not use to seeing. Even my mid back is showing small veins.

Strength: Able to increase the poundages again. Biggest strength increases so far would have to be my legs...both calves and quads.

Comments: Tomorrow I think I will be sore because I really pushed it today. Done an extra set for each exercise along with the increased weight.

Day 18 (Off day)

Endurance: Went for a little run...felt great. Sweating a little more than usual. I had a pump from running.

Sleep: Thumbs up.

Mood: Increased feeling of well being seems more prominent during different periods of the day. Also got agitated a couple of times today.

Muscle Fullness: Great

Comments: Yup I am sore just like I predicted. Yesterday's workout was hard and I can feel it. I like it. I always feel alot bigger when my muscles are extra sore. Glutes and triceps were hit hard. I think tomorrow will be anothe Off day to recover. Time to up the protein intake again.

Day 19 (Off day)

Sleep: Getting 8 hours a night now and that's plenty. There's times I have woke at 4am and felt like staying up for some reason.

Mood: I want some work to do is my mood on this stuff. Walking around the house I am like a roving cleaner who cannot sit down without cleaning or working on something.

Muscle Fullness: Getting better day by day. My chest looks especially tighter and fuller today

Comments: DOMS are not as intense as I thought they would have been. Usually the second day is the worse for me after a hard workout but today I feel I could probably go this evening but I and still going to rest. Weight is up another 1lbs by the way. I figured I will wait till the end to post final measurements.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I got the opportunity to be a tester, and it didn't showed up yet... I once orderes a product and it took like 2 months to clear customs... I hope it's not the case.

Mine took close to 4 weeks to arrive. The package was unopened by customs but regular USPS mail usually takes at least 3 weeks anyhow.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Mine took close to 4 weeks to arrive. The package was unopened by customs but regular USPS mail usually takes at least 3 weeks anyhow.
Thanks, I will try to forget about it, then I will be pleasantly surprised when it arrives ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 (On day)

Energy: 45min fullbody was a breeze

Endurance: Still great

Sleep: 8 hours seem to be plenty of rest for me now. Anymore and I get annoyed and stiff. I wake occasionally to unrinate but still feeling fully rested.

Mood: Slight anxiety today but I had a few drinks last night and that's usually the case the next day.

Muscle Fullness: Tight, full, and vascularity

Strength: I am suprised with how steady my strength gains are lately. Sorta feel like when one's on a PH cycle. First I really noticed my legs more than anything but now I'm I'm really feeling it in smaller muscles groups too.

Comments: Went pretty intense today but kept the sets withing reason so not to go over my time limit. Good sweat on and energy to spare when completed. Really full again and followed typical protocol when finished by chasing down some simple carbs and whey when complete.

Day 21 (Off day)

Endurance: Went for a hard run again, able to push till the end, 5kms and my body was pumped again upon completeion. I like it.

Sleep: 6 hours last night and I wanted to get out of bed but I stayed for another 2. I am not usually a morning person but seems my alertness is better and my morning crankiness has subsided

Mood: Positive

Muscle Fullness: Still feeling full all day. Looking really good in the morning.

Comments: Leaning out yet again. My love handles are disappearing and back is showing more bumps and contours.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (On day)

Endurance: Standard increases in between set recovery and little soreness from my prior workout.

Sleep: Solid again. Vivid.

Muscle Fullness: Chest was crazy pumped tonight...I was going really deep and slow on my dips. Veins could be seen tracing through the upper portion.

Strength: Increase in reps per muscle group. Plan to step up poundages next workout and lower the reps to 5ish.

Comments: My hunger is still really strong. One could easily have no problem taking in surplus calories while on this stuff.

Day 23 (Off day)

Endurance: Basketball and a run afterwards. Zero cramping of any muscles. Vertical jump has improved.

Sleep: 8 hours was again plenty to feel fully rested this morning.

Muscle Fullness: Slight DOMS but feeling tight. I like it when I feel sore.

Comments: I am staying well hydrated on this stuff and it appears to directly influence the pump. I usually take in enough water anyhow but I have bumped it up a few more glasses.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 (On day)

Endurance: The lactic acid burn has been cut back substantially and allows one to recover. So easy to overtrain on this.

Sleep: Great since day one.

Muscle Fullness: The more hidrated I stay the fuller I feel. I did an additional set per muscle group today and went to failure as usual. Hard to get shampoo in my hair becaue of the arm pump.

Strength: Like I said...weight have pretty much maxed out at my 4-5 rep mark on heavy days but I am able to complete more reps and sets compared to before.

Comments: I will be sore tomorrow. This was probably the hardest workour since day 1. Gotta finish the last week with a bang.

Day 25 (Off day)

Endurance: 5km run at about 90% and felt great.

Sleep: Solid

Muscle Fullness: DOMS today but I still feel almost as full as yesterday. Feel like I can lift again today though...it's a nice sore.

Comments: Tomorrow will be another off day I think but for my last 3 workouts I am really going to push myself and increase good calories and protein even more. Weight is up another 1lbs by the way and I am looking and feeling leaner.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 (On day)

Endurance: Endless as far as the weight room.

Sleep: Deep Deep Deep

Mood: Top of the world Ma!!

Muscle Fullness: Hydration is very important, plus carbs and lots of food in general...clean food that is. My body really relies on clean carbs and since increasing these in the last few days I've notice increased fullness bigtime.

Strength: Feel like a machine. Pushin through an hour of ~5-7 reps per set and had energy to spare

Comments: Stepping up my caloric intake is something I plan to carry on with for a few weeks now. Hopefully some clean weight gain from it.

Day 27 (Off day)

Sleep: So deep I woke up in the under the bed...lol.

Mood: Still positive

Muscle Fullness: Still feeling the increased fullness and glycogen bigtime from yesterday's workout.

Comments: A good deep soreness again today.

Day 28 (On day)

Energy: Steady

Endurance: The same as usual...endless!!

Sleep: 8 hours ideal for me lately

Mood: Positive and wanna work mood

Muscle Fullness: Hard to shampoo my hair pump!!

Strength: Strength is steadying out now but that was expected.

Comments: Vascularity better day by day. Seems the 2 week mark was the most noticable progression though.

Day 29 (On day)

Endurance: Great

Sleep: Vivid and sexual

Muscle Fullness: Hard and tight.

Strength: Leveling out now but at personal bests.

Comments: Feeling great since yesterday's workout. Feel like I could train everyday. But logic tells me NO!!

Day 30 (On day) FINAL DAY!!

Endurance: Went for an hour again and pushed myself till what felt like "past failure"...recovery was still fast...I love it!!

Sleep: Great

Muscle Fullness: Wicked!!!...Wicked!!!

Strength: Added a rep or 2 to a few exercises.

Comments: Seems the increased clean caloric intake is really something that I was negleting from the start as far a lean mass gains go. I am up another 1lbs.

I will post my final review and stats in the next day or so. Work has been busy...hence the delay lately. Have another bottle of E-Bol waiting to be opened tomorrow...this along with another training routine...perhaps DC training or something ...and increased caloric intake...I expect more, if not better gain next month.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Starting stats

Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5' 11"

Arms: L 16 1/4” - R 16”
Quads: L 24” – R 24”
Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ¼ ”
Chest: 45” relaxed

End stats

Weight: 188lbs
Sex: Male

Arms: L 16 ½” - R 16 ¼”
Quads: L 24 ½” – R 24 ½”
Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ½ ”
Chest: 46” relaxed

Comments:

Sorry for the delays the past few days but things got busy around here. I really liked this product alot...in fact as I stated above..I've started another bottle. The most significant effect for me was the increased feeling of well being, increased strength, and the GO GO Go "I wanna work" mentality. It really improved my mind muscle connection and overall focus while doing anything physical or mental. Midday drowsiness occured once and a while but nightly sleep was top notch. 8 hours was ideal, anymore and I wanted out of the bed. Dreams were crazy visual...it almost made going to bed alot of fun. MY bodyfat seems to have gotten less but I only guessed by a mirror visual at the start. I could almost guarantee it is lower now though. Pretty good increases in cardio endurance but nothing extreme. Pumps seems to be more intense during differing times of day...I could not figure out what triggered it. I am now taking in extra surplus calories while on my second bottle and am really liking it, I hope to squeeze another 1-2lbs before Xmas.

Thank you again Thermolife for choosing me as a tester...I really enjoyed the product and am more than happy with the results.....wait a min...I meant I am continuing to reep results.

Cheers

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Coordeen, good log, informative, now u need to keep this log going on how the next 30days go, so keep givin us the info.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish i caught this earlier. good log! I think i had good results similair to what you report with another ecdy product, Anagen w/fenotest stack, i kept gaining it was great. I wish there were more feedback or i saw this earlier because i just placed a NP order. Well it will be on my supplement to do list.