Awards
  • Established
Here we go!

Male 22 years old
5'9''
195 pounds
bf% 16-17

Currently clean bulking.

I started dosing friday Oct 20th. So far I am noticing some really good quality sleep... to the point where i am not waking up once during the night unless i have to go to the bathroom... this is very rare for me especially as of late. I ended up getting 11 hours of sleep the other day on accident.

Current training schedule:

Workout A1:

Incline Bench Barbell Press
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell flye
Wide-grip Pull-up
T-bar or Close-grip Pulley Row
Barbell or Smith Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Side Lateral
Dumbbell Bent-over Lateral
Barbell Shrug
Lying Leg raise
Floor Crunch

Workout A2:

Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
V-bar Cable Pressdown
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise
Barbell or Smith Squat
Leg Extension
Stiff-legged Deadlift
Lying or Seated Leg Curl
Hanging Leg Raise
Incline Sit-up

Workout B1:

Barbell Press
Incline Dumbbell or Smith Press
Dumbbell flye
v-bar Pulldown
Bent Barbell Row
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Upright Row
Dumbbell Shrug
Lying Leg Raise
Floor Crunch

Workout B2:

Barbell Preacher Curl
Standing Dumbbell Curl
Overhead Triceps Dumbbell Extension
Close-grip Bench Press
Calf Raise on the Leg Press
One-legged Calf Raise with Dumbbell
Leg Press
Front or Hack Squat
One-legged Calf Raise
Dumbbell Stiff-legged Deadlift
Hanging Leg Raise
Incline Sit-up

This is a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off training schedule

I will have before pictures up... probably tomorrow if not then sometime this week.

I am looking to put on some quality mass and gain some strength. This log will be mainly focused on weight gain, lift increases, and my overall opinion and exerience of e-bol. This will last 1 bottles worth(30 days).

Tomorrow will be my first day training while on e-bol.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
have fun so far this stuff rocks

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to see what happens! Nothing new to report, will update later today with lifts. Got some really decent sleep last night, any reason why e-bol would help with sleep thermolife guys?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Just a few notes i should add... I am recovering from a lower back strain that happened early in the summer, and then happened in later summer, if you had ever followed my previous logs you will notice my lifts are lower and that is the reason. They were very bad strains and have left scar tissue and I am just now slowly getting into intense training once again. Also I am used to a more lower volume, strength trianing type of workout so my endurance blows as you will see... e-bol says it should help so we will see !!

My desired rep range is 8-12 and over the weeks will progress with higher weights to meet this range.

Workout A1:

Incline Bench Barbell Press 145x8 145x7

Flat Bench Dumbbell Press 65x6 60x9

Dips BWx7, BWx2+assistedx3

Wide-grip Pull-up 2xBW+9reps at lvl5(asissted), 6@lvl5

Low Row 140x9, 142.5x8

Standing BB press 95x8

Dumbbell Side Lateral (i tried a new technique after the 35 and stuck with that because i would feel it 20 times more)
35x5+25x6, 25x8

Dumbbell Bent-over Lateral 20x8, 20x8

DB Shrug 50x8, 50x8 (was SO tired at this point)

+ crunches

I felt decent today... was sort of making changes to my routine, based on the fact if I cannot feel it then im not going to do it and I will change it to what makes me feel it. Nothing much to report. I did look a little larger than usual today. Weight was 195.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Workout A2:

Barbell Curl 90x10, 95x7
Incline Dumbbell Curl 40x5, 35x6
V-bar Cable Pressdown 80x8, 90x7
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension 65x12, 75x 10
Standing Calf Raise(smith) 2plates Each side x15, 3plates + 25 each side x 6
leg press Calf Raise 3plates ea. side x 20, 4plates x 13
Leg Extension lvl 14 x 12, lvl 16 x 8
Stiff-legged Deadlift (DB) 65x10 65x 10
Lying or Seated Leg Curl lvl 10 x 8, lvl 10 x 8

crunches

Workout B1:

Barbell Bench 155x8, 155x8
Incline Dumbbell Press 60x7, 55x7
Dumbbell flye 25x10, 25x7 + superset 20x4 low partials
v-bar Pulldown 152.5x10, 155x7
Bent Barbell Row 135x6, 135x7
BB standing military 95x6, 95 x 6
Dumbbell Upright Row 40 x 8, 40 x 8
Dumbbell Shrug 80x4 + superset 70x3, 60x8

Floor Crunch

Workout B2:

concentration curls 30x12, 35x8
Standing Dumbbell Curl 40x8, 40x6
Overhead Triceps Dumbbell Extension 50x8, 50x9
Tri pressdown superstrict form lvl 5 x 12, lvl 6x12
Calf Raise on the Leg Press lvl 16x 15, 20x12
Leg Press lvl 20x12, 20x10
Dumbbell Stiff-legged Deadlift 75x 8

Sorry for the late update. These workouts have been killing me... I kind of regret doing HIT for a year, it seemed to destroy my endurance... on almost all days after the first set i can just barely do as many reps as i did in the previous set and man im tired as hell, to the point with shrugs i could barely hold the weight in my hands... I guess thats good tho, gives me more to adapt to. My weight has been constant im still 195, this makes me think i should up my calories, we'll see my final weigh in monday. I've always been a hard gainer... i don't understand how people say they can gain +30 pounds on a bench in just a month or 2... for me i've been struggling with nearly the same weight for a while. It only went up when I switched to HIT and then went on a cycle of x-factor followed by RXT + powerfull and cissus. Hopefully e-bol will do this for me as well. I've notice my muscles are much fuller than normal, I haven't been getting sore like I usually would, and im constantly thirsty. Tomorrows A1 I can't wait, it's been such a lazy weekend.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Great! Sorry for the gigantic delay, but i finish the cycle tomorrow and plan on writing a complete review. Midterms had me to occupied to be on the comp for more than 20 mins a night so i'll deff have the final review this weekend or early this week as I am on thanksgiving break tuesday.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Final Thoughts:

Even though I wasn't able to put as much time into this log as I originally planned I was able to put plenty of time into my diet and training to get the best from e-bol.

The most noted effect I had while on e-bol was much better recovery, and a lot of strength! My weight stayed constant throughout the entire month, but I was getting stronger, so I increased my calories but still no weight gain, I noticed I was much more defined, but stayed at the same weight. So from that I am assuming I cut some BF while gaining some muscle. This really helped me get back to where I was a half a year ago before my injury, and then some... I had seen some people that I hadn't seen in a couple of months at the end of my cycle and literally everyone of them kept commenting on how great I looked and how big my arms looked and my legs looked bigger etc... my girlfriend noticed big time and she said that I looked bigger than I have ever been! As far as lifts, my BB standing military press went from 95 to 130... which is insane. Incline DB went from 60 to 70, bb flat bench went from 155 for 10, to 170 for 10. I am not gonna count the squat because I am just beginning to get back into lifts like that. Also I noticed my back recovery seemed to speed up.

Overall an 8/10 It was great. Best ecdy product I have taken to date!