FnF's BRUTAL TORTURE CONTEST PREP w- ALRI & TRAINER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are my current stats, supplements, training split, etc.

[size=+1]Beginning Stats
  • Sex- Female
  • Height: 5' 6 "
  • Weight: 141 - Just finished a successful bulking plan.
  • Bicep: 12.5"
  • Chest under armpit: 36.75"
  • Chest: 39.5"
  • Waist: 27"
  • Thighs-Low thigh: 18"
  • Thighs-mid thigh: 21.5"
  • Thigh- High thigh: 22"
  • Calves: 14"
  • Forearm: 10"
  • Hips: 32.5'
  • Buttocks: 37"
  • Neck: 13"
Training Split
  • Monday: Chest - Triceps - Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
  • Tuesday: Biceps - calves- 30 minutes Cardio
  • Wednesday: Shoulders - Abs - 30 minutes Cardio
  • Thursday: Back - calves- 30 minutes Cardio
  • Friday: Legs
  • Saturay: 30 minutes Cardio
  • Sunday: OFF

Supplements
  • ALRI Primed
  • ALRI N-Gorge
  • ALRI Regeneration X
  • ALRI Venom Special Tactics
  • ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
  • ALRI Lean Dreams
  • ALRI Lipolytic Whey Protein
  • ALRI Thyrogen X
  • ALRI Jungle Warfare
  • Fish Oil
  • Multi
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Potassium
  • Chromium
  • Magnesium
  • Alcar- When needed
  • X-tend
[/size]

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 SEPTEMBER 7 2006

WEIGHT- 139.5 Loss= 1.5 pounds in 1 day

Notes

Im just getting used to this new plan so be pateint with me ok! My new routine is high reps, lower weight, more sets, and im amazed at how hard it is, I was tired after the first 2 exercises, Heck Im used to high weight and low reps, this is totally different from any routine Ive done yet.

Ya......I did the cardio after that freaky hurt FnF till she cry's training and I made it through too!!! Actually I had more stamina than Viperspit, I started right out on 15 degree incline the minute I hit the start button, and went right to 2.5 speed for 10 minutes then up to 3.0. I did good considering I was whooped before I ever got on that treadmill.

The training........Ok I had the biggest pumps yet, Must be all the reps, people were staring again, lol I had some major definition last night. But this morning I wake up looking flat, bla, nadda, no carbs in my body I guess, but my stomach looked pretty flat.

I have a feeling Im gonna have to be using more Hyperdrive for this cutting cycle.....I drank so much water yesterday, more than 3 gallons trying to not be hungry.

Sorry no foods this time, trade secrets :)

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:jaw:

Best of luck FnF. I must have missed the details. Are you doing a show? When is it? What is your schedule looking like.

:cheers:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd wish you luck but you don't really need it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:jaw:

Best of luck FnF. I must have missed the details. Are you doing a show? When is it? What is your schedule looking like.

:cheers:

Not a real contest, I have been in a 8 month long contest at another site, where I will win a real trophy !!! We have to post pictures once a month, and then everyone gets to see everybodys progress,, its cool cause you can see what your competition looks like. I am competing against men as well, mostly men actually!!!! This has been a fun contest as I will be competing next year and this it like a trial run to see where I need to make changes etc.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hey now! If I wanted that darn cookie I'd rip it right outta your fuzzy paws, But I will be nice :) or not :smite: Ok Ill be nice :)
LOL, looks like you're gonna be too busy with your new workout routine to be nice or otherwise anyways :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yesss another log! Best of luck to you Fit, so now what you will be repping the 45's for 14 for shoulder presses? That's my goal for you :smite: :dance:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice gettin in close with L. Rea, gettin free supps n such, and yes god damn it I AM jealous! lol Good luck with gettin shredded, i'll be getting cut soon or die trying, lol. I'll be using the dreaded cap cream+lipo-derm+clen :sick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you know what you are doing, and you have one of the best helping ya. So do the damn thing, and keep it up!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesss another log! Best of luck to you Fit, so now what you will be repping the 45's for 14 for shoulder presses? That's my goal for you :smite: :dance:

Yikes, Im still at only 7 reps for the 45's, so NOPE!!! I will find out soon what my max will be on shoulder presses, im guessing like 30-35 at those reps, SHOOT ME!!!!!! But I gotta say that I can see my shoulders have grown a bit lately :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must be nice gettin in close with L. Rea, gettin free supps n such, and yes god damn it I AM jealous! lol Good luck with gettin shredded, i'll be getting cut soon or die trying, lol. I'll be using the dreaded cap cream+lipo-derm+clen :sick:

Well I am very fortunate yes, Dont be hater, lol I will have more tester threads, and I will let you beg me then :) I will say this cutting is no fun, at first I thought the diet was bad, till I did the training, OMG talk about exhaustion........ And I will also work hard!!!!! Cause I got you guys harassing me daily :p And I love it!!!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you know what you are doing, and you have one of the best helping ya. So do the damn thing, and keep it up!!!

Yep, I jsut pretend I know what im doing, LOL I sure have all of you fooled! HAHA I would be totally lost without my trainer for sure, for a week I went without a plan and felt like a lost puppy in the country, wandering around eating bad stuff :( I only have 10 weeks for this cut so I have to make it work, Im gonna be ripped, I can see it in my future!!!!!!!!

Thanks for dropping in Apowerz :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
All I can wish you is a lot of courage, and you will do it. When I am tempted by some bad food, I just think on how amazing I will look after the cut, and this makes me skip the Big Mac ;)

Good luck, and I wish you the best.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I can wish you is a lot of courage, and you will do it. When I am tempted by some bad food, I just think on how amazing I will look after the cut, and this makes me skip the Big Mac ;)

Good luck, and I wish you the best.

Thanks JJohn, I appreciate you stopping by :) I know I have to vision my ripped body to keep motivated and stay away from things that tempt me :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No hate, and ya it wouldn't be the first time i've begged a women, but..we won't go their, LOL.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 September 8 2006

Weight- 139.5

I took this day off because I had an appointment for a spray tan and made it before the plan started, Your not allowed to wear much clothes after and move around as it takes awhile to dry. So I missed a leg workout. Its prolly not a bad thing though cause ever since I did 570 on the leg press my right knee has been swollen, so maybe a little break will not hurt it.

On a side note, the air brushing is pretty cool, but very messy and you cannot shower till the next day. After waiting till Saturday to shower half of it went down the drain and Im very skeptical to try it again, I think I get very close results in a can frankly.

Im already getting used to this diet, I look forward to my afternoon snack ALOT :) Due to the nature of contest prep diet I cannot share the details of it, so sorry!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 September 9 2006

Weight- 140
- Have no idea how I gained back a half a pound but maybe water flucuation, Im not worried about it though.

Todays training was just CARDIO- 30 minutes on treadmill at 15 degree incline- Burned 300 cals :) I started out at 15 degrees and 3.0 speed and then the last 5 minutes I went to 3.5. I was cooking!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey fit how do I become an ALRI rep?

LOL, You must be my elf for 5 years, then fill out an application :toofunny: We do not need any more reps right now Jabaha, but thank you for the offer :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 SEPTEMBER 11 2006 MONDAY

NOTES:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is ROUGH stuff man. I will most definitely shrivel up to the size of a large gummy bear on this diet and training, its kicking my IM SUCH A BEAST a$$. We talked to a few other men that have competed tonight about our training, as they were laughing at us while Viper and I were grabbing smaller and smaller weights, lol We wanted to hear their views on high reps- low weights, and we understood in a nutshell that it is a must for contest prep and even the toughest of men have to lower their weights and admit its very painful doing high reps and more sets but that its all worth it in the end.

I am still taking Jungle Warfare and doing well, I will stop at the 8 week mark and take a month off, and then resume for my last month of cutting, I just dont want to be on it too long without getting the proper break.

I am also still using Primed, Regeneration X, Hyperdrive 3.0 , special tactics, lean dreams, N-gorge. Im also using only ALRI lipolytic whey protein now and loving it, even in just plain water :D

The Thyrogen X I will only take the last 4 weeks of this cut, and only if I really need it too. As many of you know I have thyroid disease so taking something like that for too long would not help me, but hurt me. So it will be a trick in the box as 4 weeks wont do any damage as long as I keep on track with my regular meds. I know the warning signs all to well and will stop it if it becomes a problem.

My training tonight was high on the brutal torture for sure. I felt I was never going to make it through, and frankly I dont know how I did on the cals im eating, I miss my muscle pancakes :( My dogs miss my muscle pancakes too , LOL

I had pumps tonight like never before in my chest, it has to be the higher reps, I felt things I never felt before, I feel im working my chest good too, I do the squeeze thing on every rep and I can feel it working. My shoulder and bi's were pumped huge, this primed mixed with high reps is killer man !!!!!

I came home looking forward to Regeneration X as I know im gonna be really sore if I miss it!!!!! It does make recovery a heck of alot faster thats for sure! Seeing how I am training Monday thru Friday and then go and do more cardio on Saturday, I need all the recovery tricks I can get!!!! Thank god for Sundays off !!!

I can say my Mother & Sister and close girlfriends just dont understand why Im doing this, and they prolly never will until they see a trophy in my hands. I just tell them, this is something that I want very badly so please just be happy for me, if not ill beat your a$$ , lol j/k

My diet is the same for Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday And then a different diet for Thursdays and Fridays. As I said before its pretty dang boring, and I only shop down 1 inside isle now in the store for rice, the rest is outside isles. I seriously fit a weeks worth of food for 2 in a handbasket, I no kid you, LOL

jabaha

Banned
Awards
i am continuing JW for another 4 weeks but i am thinking about taking Beta-X Supreme by flexstar. It has bet-ecdysterone with methoxy. What do you think i should do fit?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am continuing JW for another 4 weeks but i am thinking about taking Beta-X Supreme by flexstar. It has bet-ecdysterone with methoxy. What do you think i should do fit?

I dont play with that kind of stuff, you will have to ask one of the boys on that, def finish your JW, and you should take a 4 week break before using the other items if you do go ahead and use them.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I think the jury is still out on ecdy, not to start a debate either on this topic. jmo

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 & 7 SEPTEMBER 12 & 13 2006

NOTES:

WEIGHT- 140
- im like wtf? I keep losing and gaining the same 1/2 pound, technically I have only lost 1 pound this week, Im not sure why I havent lost more but Im sure my trainer has a good explanation. Im not holding near as much water later in the day as it used to be 3-3.5 pounds in the afternoon weigh in but now its more like 1.5 pounds in the afternoon.

IM WHOOPED!!!!! I have never worked out 3 days in a row ever, and I have 3 more to go before getting a day off :(

I can believe how big my upper body looks in the mirror lately, it just freaks me out. This JW is some awesome stuff, I only have a few more days to go on it before taking a month off though. I will need a break.

One thing I am learning is this- when doing high reps your pumps are even more insane, I look so buff when I am training it almost scares me, lol The one supplement I look forward to taking now is the Regeneration X, cause Im sore as heck when I get home!!!!!! I am still sore the next day but not near as bad as I would be without taking the regeneration x. I had alot of energy today, I took my hyperdrive later than usual, I prolly wont sleep tonight but it sure powered my workouts!!!!!! I have not felt that lack of energy yet from lower cals, but Im sure its coming.

Im very used to the new diet, although its boring it is very easy to get meals ready now.

Special news for the day , I went and had my belly button pierced. Its cute :D

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
What was your rep/set routine before starting this?

Is it the 15 reps in the set that gets to you the most or the supersets or both?

Do to health issues I am strongly encouraged by my Dr.s to do fewer sets and higher reps. This of course limits the weight I can use and still make it thru a simple whole body routine.

How have you delt with the emotional/psychological aspect of having to use lower weights (even tho it is a difficult routine). I find myself and my male ego, watching the higher weights being used around me. Then I add to much to finish the set and and wind up pulling the weight off (drop down not intended as part of the routine).

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was your rep/set routine before starting this?

Is it the 15 reps in the set that gets to you the most or the supersets or both?

Do to health issues I am strongly encouraged by my Dr.s to do fewer sets and higher reps. This of course limits the weight I can use and still make it thru a simple whole body routine.

How have you delt with the emotional/psychological aspect of having to use lower weights (even tho it is a difficult routine). I find myself and my male ego, watching the higher weights being used around me. Then I add to much to finish the set and and wind up pulling the weight off (drop down not intended as part of the routine).

Ive done supersets for a log time so thats not it, its the higher rep range, I used to to 4-6 and worked up to 10, when I got to 10 I would raise the weight again to get back down to 6 reps. The high reps are killer, plus the pumps are so big I feel im gonna rip out of my skin, lol.

Emotionally as a WOMAN, it effected me in the begining, but I know it must be done and have accepted it. I do what my trainer says as he does know best and so far I love my results!

Thank god though Im still allowed to do higher weight and lower reps on shoulders as I have worked hard to get to the 45 pound dumbbells, and that would of killed me to give them up, lol, stupid ego :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 SEPTEMBER 14 2006

NOTES:

Well its thursday and my highest calorie day of the week :) Last week this workout killed me, Tonight...........I kicked its BUTT, I said bring on the pain!!!!!!!!!! Im not scared!

I did very well and didnt get near as tired so quickly as last week. I was really very happy with my performance. Now I have leg day tomorrow.......I skipped last week becuase of that appointment I had. I will prolly be crying tomorrow.

I still have to say I am amazed at the pumps I am getting with high reps on Primed & N-Gorge, I never thought they could get bigger but they did, and let me tell you I got several compliments at the gym tonight, people saying I am looking bigger and more muscular and that I inspire them as well, and then there was a girl who told me I was sexy :) I have people coming up to me asking me if I am one of the trainers too, this happened twice this week, lol.

I have a couple days left of Jungle Warfare and I will take 4 weeks off for a break, In the meantime I will be using Retain.

My weight is really ticking me off, I woke up today at 141, right where I started at. Im mad as heck over it but have no clue how this can be happening on this low of cals and all this cardio, makes no sense to me. I will be asking Michael about this in case I need changes to my diet. The strange thing is I look better in the mirror everyday I wake up, Im always sure I lost something, I mean I look very different everyday!!! Head games!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My weight is really ticking me off, I woke up today at 141, right where I started at. Im mad as heck over it but have no clue how this can be happening on this low of cals and all this cardio, makes no sense to me. I will be asking Michael about this in case I need changes to my diet. The strange thing is I look better in the mirror everyday I wake up, Im always sure I lost something, I mean I look very different everyday!!! Head games!!!!!
Since I have personal experience doing what you're about to do I can understand exactly what you're going through. You're not taking in enough calories with all that stuff you're taking and the cardio FnF. You're going to burn through that hard earned muscle, I promise ya.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since I have personal experience doing what you're about to do I can understand exactly what you're going through. You're not taking in enough calories with all that stuff you're taking and the cardio FnF. You're going to burn through that hard earned muscle, I promise ya.

Thanks Jay for your concern :) I just talked with my trainer about the issue, and he is not concerned, its not a weight loss plan, its a contest prep plan....... When my body adjusts to the new plan and more cardio it will give in and drop fat. So I will just go with the flow and use the mirror to guage progress, which is alot nicer to me than the scale :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thanks jjohn, I dont mind a few stalkers, esp when they look buff ;)

Damm that was mean Fit, your not gonna let your own husband look at your log? :icon_lol: (JK Vipergirl)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 SEPTEMBER 15 2006

NOTES:

Weight- 141.5

This was the leg day from hell. I really thought I would have no problem with it but boy was I wrong!!! First off I had only 2 hours sleep the night before, then in the afternoon I developed a migraine with a fever. After drinking my primed I felt like I was gonna lose it, but I still went to the gym and hoped for the best.

During squats I broke my fever and started having the cold sweats, thought I was gonna pass out again, lol I felt better after this but not 100% . I had not done squats since April, so I have to get used to them again, im not very experienced at them, and plus I hate them so it makes it hard for me. I did however go all the way to the ground on these, but the 115 pound I could only do 6 so had to lower the weight.

I had skipped last weeks leg day so I started out slow on leg press, My knee is still swollen but its getting better. I was suprised to see I could do so many reps at 450 seeing how my PR is at 570 for 10. So Here I figured good im getting warmed up and the rest will be easy.................HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The SLDL's went well, although for the first time I think I had a lower back pump, I never felt that before so it must be the high reps and squats mixed or something.

Ok the death wish came during triple drop sets on leg extension. I will never laugh at anyone again doing these :( These made me feel like I wanted to crawl home or better yet be carried in a hand basket, but hey I had HUGE pumps in my legs, lol

I really sucked on the Leg Curls, I had to lower the weights even worse than I wanted and it made my really want to cry doing these, when I was done I went to get off the machine, and when I stood up, I fell to the floor, legs were exhuasted, I didnt care who saw me, I layed there for a minute then got up and said, lets do some abs :)

So on a scale of 1-10 for pain I give this a 9 . I did feel like I worked them legs very well though and thats the whole idea, so I did good.

And just so you all know, I take Regeneration X after training.......and this is Saturday that Im typing this.......and my legs DONT HURT AT ALL :D

I have one day left on Jungle Warfare :D Its been so good to me I dont want to stop but I must take a break.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 & 11 SEPTEMBER 16 & 17 2006

NOTES:

Not alot to report, I only had cardio on Saturday, and Sunday was my only day off. Today starts back to the 6 days in a row beat me till I cry routine.

Weight has flucuated all week and thus not important at this point, body is trying to get used to this whole new plan and my weight is no indicator of progress.

My legs were tight feeling on Sunday after Fridays workout but not too bad at all really. I woke up Sunday with quite a bit of pain in my right RC, not sure why, Im hoping I slept on it wrong.

Happy Monday..........

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12 SEPTEMBER 18 2006 MONDAY

CHEST - TRICEPS - ABS - CARDIO

NOTES:

I did quite a bit better this time around, I was very suprised with the supersets on DB bench press and DB flys, I was able to do more weight and stayed pretty strong through the end. I did however smash my finger between two 35 pound DB's and its way bad!!!!! Its so swollen right now I am in pain typing, its blue and looks like its ready to burst. I may have to go have it punctured, its that bad.

I made it through another workout and cardio :) Actually cardio was a breeze, I coulda did more :) And Im sure I will get my chance soon. My weight is being very stupid the past few days, The scale about went flying thru my bathroom skylight. But the mirror can stay, it likes me :)

I am sore right now, my right arm feels like it wants to just fall off, thats the side I had surgery on, it always acts up with heavy weight or now Im learning with high reps. Im now taking my regeneration x with me to the gym so I can drink it immediately instead of waiting till I get home, its working out well and so I will continue.

Im all done with JW, 8 weeks went well with no masculinizing effects at all, actually I only had about 6 total pimples the whole time and they were tiny. No headaches, no joint pain, no nothing, well except muscle gain :) I loved it very much and will use it again after I take a 4 week rest.

Tonight my pumps were huge again, my arms were rock hard from doing chest and triceps, I mean HARD!!!!!!!! I look forward to taking Primed on training days, and now I get to take it more since I train more.

Ive been really happy with lean dreams, its my daily relax caps, I have not built up any tolerance to it as of yet either, I do forget sometimes to take it when Im up to late and really dont need it, so I guess here and there I get a break from it, maybe that helps with tolerance?

I will tell you that with this cutting diet, Im only allowed water with my protein, the ALRI protein tastes very creamy even in just water, I know the ON I used to take would be like crap in water, so Im thankful for this great ALRI protein !!!! I dont feel too deprived really, I know its just temporary too and I think my stomach is shrinking because I am getting full faster than before while on the bulk.

So my Monday turned out pretty good, except for my smashed finger, which I hope it better in the morning, if not I will have to go have something done to it, it looks scary.

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I told ya, I'll lance that beeotch for ya :twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Change of plans for today :( My finger is worse and will not bend, I did not workout but would not of been able to anyway because I had a quarterly meeting tonight for my community, which I am the president for and had to go. So a bum day for me. I did the diet and all and will try and do some biceps in the morning at my home gym, if a miracle happens and the swelling goes down. I opted out of the lancing to release pressure as that would only lead to more down time for me which I refuse to take. Today the whole finger is blue and has no feeling at all, Ive been icing it and taking motrin for swelling, lets hope one more day make something good happen, dang it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

DAY 14 SEPTEMBER 20 2006

NOTES:

Well tonight was my favorite workout, Shoulders :) I did so well that I now and staying with the 45 LB DB'S , I cant get them up by myself yet, but its coming! The 40's are just too easy and I can get them up easily too, but Ill tell ya that extra 5 pounds sure does make a difference!!!! It feels like 10 more lol.

My finger is better once I forced it to bend and took some motrin, the coloring is better and now I can bend it without forcing it, so I feel Im ok. It didnt cause a problem tonight either.

I moved up in weight on the upright rows, last week the 45 was in use so I did 35, even the 45 is too easy so Ill have to move up again to keep things tough.

The superset laterals, ya they kicked my a$$, I had to lower the weight this time after the first set, lol But I know they got worked out well, I had alot of striations showing and feel like I am leaning out a bit.

So far no major decrease in strength due to the diet really. I mean im eating very little carbs compared to before on the bulk, I have no idea where my energy is coming from, some is from Hyperdrive but I only take one and I do that in the morning. I supposed Primed helps some too. Today I worked outside for a few hours and sweated alot , I know I burned a fair amount of cals out there as I was working at a fast pace to get alot done in the time I had.

Cardio was a breeze, I was looking forward to it, knowing I need to burn some fat off and I only have 9 more weeks to do it, Im like freaking out!!!!!!!!!! But the scale did have me at 140 today, where on Monday it said 142 :eek: thats more than where I started at. Ive got water coming and going like a rollercoaster Im sure. Ive actually bumped up my water intake to see if that helps. Cant get too much water!!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
You aren't losing any weight cuz you are overtrained. That is probably the most taxing workout I have ever read and the body wont be able to sustain that kind of routine especially on a caloric defecit, cycling carbs or not, no matter how many "supps" you take. Cut back on the weights and still the do the cardio and the fat will come off.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You aren't losing any weight cuz you are overtrained. That is probably the most taxing workout I have ever read and the body wont be able to sustain that kind of routine especially on a caloric defecit, cycling carbs or not, no matter how many "supps" you take. Cut back on the weights and still the do the cardio and the fat will come off.

Thanks for your concern, But I do have a trainer, IFBB pro , I am in contest prep so I do higher reps and lower weight, actually today and yesterday I finally started to see the scale move, I am 139 today. That workout only took about 40 minutes, w. rest periods included. Im not over trained, I have built alot of muscle in the previous weeks. I did have a drastic calorie decrease coming from a full bulk too, so I think my body just didnt want to give in, but I think it has finally :)

Geez, if you thought that workout was alot you should see back day :eek: lol