IBE Neuro-Balance: Ongoing Feedback

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IBE Neuro-Balance: Ongoing Feedback

Hey guys,
    I've been MIA for a bit (except the MMA forum), but I got the chance to test Neuro-Balance for IBE. See Yeahright's log for additional info on the product itself. I'm short on time, so I'll have to be brief...at least for now.

I have dosed it three times before bed at this point. I thought it would have a somewhat sedative effect, but this was not really the case. I was actually up later than usual. The same happened the second day. Despite not sleeping very much these two nights, I felt exceptionally well-rested as the day went on. I specify as the day went on, b/c waking up was not easy. It is always easy for me to fall back asleep in the morning, and it seems even more after dosing NB before bed. I'm cutting down the dose to about 2/3 of a tsp to see if this helps.

I was very aware yesterday, after second dose that I felt great all day. Especially noteworthy is what I had to do at work. I've spent the summer painting houses, and anyone who has done this job knows that you run into some challenging spots that test your nerve. I had a funky setup where I had to set a plank across a ladder jack to a lower roof peak. Then, to reach the trim and upper shingles I had to put a stepladder (folded) leaning from the plank against the house. To make matters worse, the jack would not allow the plank to be flush with the roof peak, which meant a lot of bouncing on the plank. To make matters even worse, if I were to fall, I would land on a very steep lower roof, tumble, and land either on brick steps to the basement, or I would be broken on a big railing.

During the primer coat, I was definitely bugging out painting this section, emitting Spanish expletives "concha su madre...hijo de puta...puta madre, etc ) every time the wind blew. Yesterday, I felt as calm as if I were standing on the ground. As I reflected on it, I was thinking this could actually be dangerous b/c I could be careless. In fact, I was more focused on balance and footing b/c I was not distracted by fear. I was very impressed with what appeared to be NB's calming effect in this scary situation.

That's it for now

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Very interesting.....I haven't tried this product in such a situation but it does seem a natural use for it.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Very interesting.....I haven't tried this product in such a situation but it does seem a natural use for it.
    Yeah, I didn't intend it as such; serendipitous I guess.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Hey Guys,
    Sorry it has been a while since I've updated. I'm still taking the Neurobalance. This stuff definitely works great. I had my first day with the kids back at school. Teaching with new faces in a new school in the city can be daunting, but today went smoothly. I was completely relaxed despite the 30 faces analyzing me all day.

The only drawback is that I definitely find it harder to get up in the morning. Once I'm up, I feel great, and it only takes a minute to really wake up. Within about 5 minutes of getting up I'm usually ready to work. In general, I feel great despite working 12-14 hours per day. Don't get me wrong, I still get tired, frustrated, etc., but considering the technology issues I had to deal with the last few days, I am amazed at how well I controlled my temper

Until then...
    Beowulf
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Hey Guys,
    Sorry it has been a while since I've updated. I'm still taking the Neurobalance. This stuff definitely works great. I had my first day with the kids back at school. Teaching with new faces in a new school in the city can be daunting, but today went smoothly. I was completely relaxed despite the 30 faces analyzing me all day.

The only drawback is that I definitely find it harder to get up in the morning. Once I'm up, I feel great, and it only takes a minute to really wake up. Within about 5 minutes of getting up I'm usually ready to work. In general, I feel great despite working 12-14 hours per day. Don't get me wrong, I still get tired, frustrated, etc., but considering the technology issues I had to deal with the last few days, I am amazed at how well I controlled my temper

Until then...
    Beowulf
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Another quick update:

Still taking the NB, and my wife is taking it now, too. She has chronic sleep issues, so her input should be helpful. We are both sleeping much better.

I got less than 5 hours on sleep Thurs. night, and had another long day Friday. I did great during the day, and maintained my composure, despite being observed by 4 adults throughout the second day of school. Starting at a new school is tough; starting and being watched by people who are busily taking notes of your every move is even tougher. By afternoon I was completely exhausted and shut down for a bit. Amazingly, I got a huge second wind in the evening and was cracking spontaneous jokes non-stop at my dad's b-day gathering. I'm not saying NB makes you witty, but it does enhance your mood.

I dosed again last night before bed and I was out like a dead man. I went to bed around 11pm and did not stir until about 8:15, when my wife woke me up to drive her to work. I probably would have slept another couple of hours if given the opportunity, but w/in a few minutes of rising, I was focused and functional. I keep repeating this b/c I am usually a zombie for a few hours every morning.

I'm still taking the low recommended dose, and don't think I'll be increasing it. Maybe I'll experiment next weekend, but I see know need as the effects are quite pronounced already.

Until then...
    Beowulf
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

It's interesting in that it appears we are both experiencing this as pretty powerful at the low-end of the recommended dosing. Nice logging!
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I didn't try the extra dose yesterday, but wanted to chime in to say that I woke up at 4am today, and was lucid by about 4:02...the time I finished peeing. My wife also briefly woke up to use the bathroom, and she said "wow, you're right, once you're up you are wide awake."

If I were to go back to bed after shutting off my alarm I don't doubt I could sleep soundly for another 3-4 hours, but damn, I feel good. To all who use this, just be careful that you get up when you need to.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

The wife and I are still enjoying the effects of NB. I can see what IBE meant when he said that over time it also has a sort of Nootropic effect. I am definitely more focused than ever before, and it seems to be improving daily.

I would like to add that dosing at night may be optimum, b/c Yeahright mentioned he felt a lack of assertiveness when taking it during the day. Night-time dosing has not had any impact on my instinct to quell any problem that begins to develop in the classroom, so I think p.m. is the way to go (note, I haven't tried a morning dose yet).
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Just poppin' in to let you all know that it is more of the same. Something interesting that i've noticed is if I wake up to use the bathroom, my mind is very lucid, but it is still easy to go back to sleep. Hard to explain, but I am loving it. My only training for the last month has been a couple of sessions of MMA per week, and my diet has been absolute crap. Nonetheless, I don't seem to be gaining much, if any, fat. Could possibly be the GH stimulating properties. I have also been recovering from workouts pretty well considering lack of protein, sleep and supps in general.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I experimented with taking 2tsp of Neuro-Balance last night. I will not be doing that again. I slept like a corpse, but it was too tough to get up. It is always easy to go back to sleep when I take NB, but it is usually 4-4:30am when my alarm goes off. With no alarm, I easily slept until after 10, and it still wasn't easy to get up.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Lol.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Update: once I left the house, I felt almost euphoric. I don't recall much emphasis on mood enhancement in the IBE writeup, but I felt absolutely great. I still wouldn't go for 2tsp on a weekday, but on the weekend, maybe.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.27%

Any chance of you going to 3tsp or more? You are a tester after all. I would like to hear about vision/coordination impairment at the higher doses.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I've tested a friend's Margarita, too, but I didn't put it in a funnel!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I've tested a friend's Margarita, too, but I didn't put it in a funnel!

haha fair enough
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I haven't updated in a bit b/c nothing has really changed.
    -I feel great!
    -I'm sleeping very well!
    -I am recovering quickly!

I don't know if this could have anything to do with GH qualities: my lower legs were absolutely trashed from Muay Thai on Fri. night/Sat. morning. Despite using my lower leg in another class Sat., at which point I was limping, but later in the day my leg was about 90% healed. I know that it was legitimately banged up, b/c of the bruising...which has also cleared up. I don't know if this was a freak occurrence, but I get my a$$ kicked several times a week, so I'll keep watching out for healing properties.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

This may sound like an exaggeration, but this may be the most effective supplement I have ever used. I don't have anything strikingly new to report, simply that I sleep great every night and feel great every day.

My wife is also using it, and her results are the same as mine. This is especially relevant b/c she has had chronic sleep problems. She made the mistake of using melatonin and NB together (I did not know she had taken both). She sad she was sluggish all day the next day. Nothing huge, but this combo should probably be avoided.

After reading YR's feedback, I might have to try double dosing again. I haven't noticed any effects on dreams. I haven't remembered a dream in a long time. We'll see...
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I took 2 tsp last night, and wooooooh...weird a$$ dreams. I am being serious: my dreams were something along the lines of a sci-fi/horror movie; the strange part was that I didn't feel scared at all. I surfed a tsunami, I could fly, and there was some evil vortex. Gotta love the subconcious.

The only issue was that I took it around 1:30 am, didn't sleep until 2:30, and didn't wake up until 11:30.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

I find low doses are stimulating and higher doses are sedative. I love it too and dose according to the effect I desire. You definitely need to take it much earlier at night B, that's the key to not feeling drowsy in the morning. A cup of coffee in the AM is good too because caffeine is antagonistic to the effects of it.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.64%

Very intersting stuff for sure guys. So do you feel your getting more quality sleep and by that I mean extended REM sleep?
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Very intersting stuff for sure guys. So do you feel your getting more quality sleep and by that I mean extended REM sleep?
    I do. I've been waking up feeling refreshed and more often than not in a good mood (which is unusual).
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Absolutely. I have no doubt that the quality of sleep is excellent. I feel like I am recovering faster. I think I mentioned that my shins/lower legs were destroyed from Muay Thai to the point of limping. Within a day I was 100% recovered.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I find low doses are stimulating and higher doses are sedative. I love it too and dose according to the effect I desire. You definitely need to take it much earlier at night B, that's the key to not feeling drowsy in the morning. A cup of coffee in the AM is good too because caffeine is antagonistic to the effects of it.
    Thanks for the input. I usually take it as soon as I get home, but I'm usually not home for too long before going to sleep. I only felt drowsy when taking 2tsp, which I do not think is necessary. I'd do it again, but just to revisit those cool dreams.

Interestingly, I haven't been building a tolerance at all. 1 tsp is still my sweet spot.

Always good to see you pop in, D
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I forgot to take my NB on Thurs. night b/c I got home very late and went right to bed. I felt like the effects were waning a bit. I dosed again last night, 1tsp, and woke up feeling great. I've commented on the great moods previously, and just want to reiterate that I am usually a useless, miserable biatch in the morning. Thank you, NB
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Took 1.5tsp last night. I slept great; I feel great right now
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    ... Interestingly, I haven't been building a tolerance at all. 1 tsp is still my sweet spot.

Always good to see you pop in, D
    It may not promote tolerance that quickly as long as doses are kept reasonable. Yeahright made the same observation that tolerance has not been encountered, though I believe he uses it daily too. That's great for a compound with a GABA mechanism and pretty rare. Always good to see your posts B. I hope you're doing well this new school year and all your students are good to you!
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It may not promote tolerance that quickly as long as doses are kept reasonable. Yeahright made the same observation that tolerance has not been encountered, though I believe he uses it daily too. That's great for a compound with a GABA mechanism and pretty rare. Always good to see your posts B. I hope you're doing well this new school year and all your students are good to you!
    It may be that the doses of this product are low enough that they don't downregulate enough of the related receptors to notice any tolerance (ex. this dose only downregulates 25% of receptors so there are still plenty for the product to act upon the next day and the receptors upregulate at a rate high enough to prevent this cycle from spiraling downward). Just an uneducated theory.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    It may be that the doses of this product are low enough that they don't downregulate enough of the related receptors to notice any tolerance (ex. this dose only downregulates 25% of receptors so there are still plenty for the product to act upon the next day and the receptors upregulate at a rate high enough to prevent this cycle from spiraling downward). Just an uneducated theory.
    It's a good guess actually. If it's a GABA-alpha agonist, it also suggests that that particular sub-receptor may not be as prone to developing tolerance as the beta or gamma (other GABAs like Valium and Ambien are bad like that). Also, it may also suggest that inducible enzymes (P450) are not greatly influenced or can not upregulate with significant amplitude to cover the amount of substrate being supplied, kind of like your receptor theory but instead related to the enzymes that metabolize the compound.

Either way, NB seems to be a rare find because it works well and offers a variety of benefits depending on the dose employed with little tolerance and few sides. Thanks to you guys for making these logs. I would have assumed tolerance otherwise (since I don't have daily experience with it) so I appreciate you fellas educating me!
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Hey Guys,
    I've had a lot going on, but still taking and liking the NB. I didn't take it Fri or Sat night, simply b/c I was distracted and forgot. My wife lost someone very close to her and wasn't able to attend the services b/c of distance. I hope this isn't a bad thing, but she was pretty hysterical, so I gave her a tsp of NB. It wasn't magic, and might have happened anyway, but she calmed down extensively over the subsequent hours. My wife is a big fan of the NB, too.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Sorry for your loss.
  32. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

Well that sucks and I'm sorry to hear that...but thanks for sharing because that is interesting.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Wow, I wish I had more time to spend on AM, b/c the level of camaraderie here never ceases to amaze me. I've gotten quite a few PMs offering condolences, and then IBE comes in with tremendous generosity. It is great to see that there are people in this industry who actually care about people. Hats off to IBE!
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    would this stuff be ok to take with x-force in the morning...say like 1/2 tsp with 2 caps of x-force...or would that kinda be self-destructive?
    Yeah, they are oppositional but x-force generally loses to this stuff in a competition.
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    I tried taking it with various stims and have to say that the calming effect won out handily except at small doses (1/4 tsp neurobalance). Strong stuff.
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

thanks for the response guys...i appreciate it

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE Neuro Balance Q
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 09:17 PM
  2. Ibe Neuro Balance
    By heater1289 in forum Supplements