Ibe Neurobalance Log

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. sounds like the perfect anti-roid rage supplement


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    sounds like the perfect anti-roid rage supplement
    You know, you're right. It may be a great choice for 'roid induced mood issues. Whenever you're sad or angry, boosting the GABA system does reduce stress from environmental causes. That means that if juice shortens your fuse, NeuroBalance can lengthen it again. You still know you're mad, but you just don't react as quickly. It doesn't seem to matter as much so you let things slide better. That can be a very good thing in high stress situations!
    •   
       


  3. UPDATE: When I was keeping this log, I hadn't tried regular phenibut. Well, IBE was sold-out of Neurobalance so I couldn't order anymore....so I bought some phenibut put out by a well-known company. Both my wife and I took it (we had both taken Neurobalance) and neither of us felt much of anything (in sharp contrast to Neurobalance). From these comparative experiences, it would appear that the special delivery system IBE uses for Neurobalance makes a dramatic difference in the in-vivo efficacy of the phenibut.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    UPDATE: When I was keeping this log, I hadn't tried regular phenibut. Well, IBE was sold-out of Neurobalance so I couldn't order anymore....so I bought some phenibut put out by a well-known company. Both my wife and I took it (we had both taken Neurobalance) and neither of us felt much of anything (in sharp contrast to Neurobalance). From these comparative experiences, it would appear that the special delivery system IBE uses for Neurobalance makes a dramatic difference in the in-vivo efficacy of the phenibut.
    thanks for the update cause ive been hesitant to purchase this since phenibut has zero noticeable effects on me and ive dosed up to 4g

  5. Any idea when IBE will have this product back in stock (says backordered on the website)? My wife suggested that I'd be more pleasant to live with if I started taking it again.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Any idea when IBE will have this product back in stock (says backordered on the website)? My wife suggested that I'd be more pleasant to live with if I started taking it again.
    Did you PM Lake or IBE? They don't tell me anything these days! (lol) That's only funny because they probably did and I just don't remember.

    Note to self: Finish formulating that new memory enhancer!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Did you PM Lake or IBE? They don't tell me anything these days! (lol) That's only funny because they probably did and I just don't remember.

    Note to self: Finish formulating that new memory enhancer!
    No, but it's apparently back in stock now and Best Price Nutrition is going to be carrying it.

  8. i need to try this product, ive been highly stressed lately

  9. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    No, but it's apparently back in stock now and Best Price Nutrition is going to be carrying it.
    Or so they say. I've emailed their customer service earlier in the week to verify, but no response yet. But, I also read that they have received a shipment, so maybe it's just a matter of time. Anyone have any clues if it will be lower priced than the IBE site? If not, I'll just go ahead and order direct. But, both X-Force and Epistane are lower than "Suggested Retail Price" at Best Price Nutrition, so it may be worth the wait. Decisions, decisions.
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Or so they say. I've emailed their customer service earlier in the week to verify, but no response yet. But, I also read that they have received a shipment, so maybe it's just a matter of time. Anyone have any clues if it will be lower priced than the IBE site? If not, I'll just go ahead and order direct. But, both X-Force and Epistane are lower than "Suggested Retail Price" at Best Price Nutrition, so it may be worth the wait. Decisions, decisions.
    It's up now. I ordered a bottle last night.

  11. LOG DAY WHO CAN REMEMBER?

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Stressed to the gills.

    DOSAGE: 2 tsps at 10:00pm. In my previous dosing of this product I'd found that it was extremely effective at even 1/2 tsp (1/4 dose). However, I decided to take the full recommended 2 tsps this time.

    EFFECT: A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. She sleeps late Saturday mornings and I get up early with the kids. I get to sleep late on Sundays. This Saturday, when the kids started stirring, my wife said that I was so completely knocked out that she just let me sleep and got up with the kids. The two tsps of Neurobalance put me out cold. I had vivid engrossing dreams all night and woke up feeling refreshed but a little hung-over from the product. Lesson learned: Pay attention to how my body reacts to this product. I'm a hyper-responder to this and need to keep the dosing low (which conveniently will make the bottle last a lot longer). I'm glad to have this in the supplement cabinet again.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    ... A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. ...
    Do your kids have allergies? It sounds like they may need a little dose of Benydryl Friday night just before bed.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    LOG DAY WHO CAN REMEMBER?

    GOAL IN TAKING PRODUCT: Stressed to the gills.

    DOSAGE: 2 tsps at 10:00pm. In my previous dosing of this product I'd found that it was extremely effective at even 1/2 tsp (1/4 dose). However, I decided to take the full recommended 2 tsps this time.

    EFFECT: A little background: My wife and I have an arrangement. She sleeps late Saturday mornings and I get up early with the kids. I get to sleep late on Sundays. This Saturday, when the kids started stirring, my wife said that I was so completely knocked out that she just let me sleep and got up with the kids. The two tsps of Neurobalance put me out cold. I had vivid engrossing dreams all night and woke up feeling refreshed but a little hung-over from the product. Lesson learned: Pay attention to how my body reacts to this product. I'm a hyper-responder to this and need to keep the dosing low (which conveniently will make the bottle last a lot longer). I'm glad to have this in the supplement cabinet again.

    Haha awesome. Have you tried the newest formula yet? I believe only those at BPN and Nutraplanet (they are the only distributors at this point carrying it) are the ones with the updated delivery system. Supposed to be about 25% more effective at delivering the phenibut.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Haha awesome. Have you tried the newest formula yet? I believe only those at BPN and Nutraplanet (they are the only distributors at this point carrying it) are the ones with the updated delivery system. Supposed to be about 25% more effective at delivering the phenibut.
    This is a bottle I bought from BPN...so yes. It's been awhile since I had the old formula so making a comparison is hard. I can't really say if this one is "stronger" but I really like this product.
  15. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Do your kids have allergies? It sounds like they may need a little dose of Benydryl Friday night just before bed.
    Oh, you know sometimes I hear a little cough from them before a long road trip.

  16. Styling on the new bottles looks nice....kinda sci-fi looking.

  17. So yeahright did you ever figure if you like the newer formula better or not?

    Either way I am still addicted .
    PharmD

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    So yeahright did you ever figure if you like the newer formula better or not?

    Either way I am still addicted .
    It's hard to discern trying to remember subjective effects from the past. If you all have a bottle of the old formula kicking around in a drawer, I'd be happy to do a comparative test.

    Nonetheless, I would have to say that my recent use of the product seems more nootropic than sedative. That might be the formula change, it might be due to my own biochemistry at this point in my life or it might simply be an illusion.

    Regardless, this is a fantastic product.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    It's hard to discern trying to remember subjective effects from the past. If you all have a bottle of the old formula kicking around in a drawer, I'd be happy to do a comparative test.

    Nonetheless, I would have to say that my recent use of the product seems more nootropic than sedative. That might be the formula change, it might be due to my own biochemistry at this point in my life or it might simply be an illusion.

    Regardless, this is a fantastic product.
    Damn, unfortunately we don't have any of the old formula, was just curious though.

    I just snatched up the Neuro that they brought with them on vacation when I met up with them haha.
    PharmD

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Damn, unfortunately we don't have any of the old formula, was just curious though.

    I just snatched up the Neuro that they brought with them on vacation when I met up with them haha.
    NOT FAIR! lol, J/K

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    NOT FAIR! lol, J/K
    LoL, unfortunately there was only about 4 servings left in the bottle I swiped! But that was 4 servings of pure love hahaha.
    PharmD

  22. We have a teeny bit left. My wife and I ration it like crackheads trying to preseve their last rock.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright;614750
    [B
    EFFECT:[/B] might be too good at reducing anxiety for days when I'm expected to charge the barricades.
    I agree, its only needed for certain circumstances, it takes calibration and learning your body.. Ive done Gaba for two years strait and have done phenibut a good ten times.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I agree, its only needed for certain circumstances, it takes calibration and learning your body.. Ive done Gaba for two years strait and have done phenibut a good ten times.
    Haha $hit I take Neurobalance like its my job .
    PharmD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IBE Epistane log FIRST CYCLE
    By Triad in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:55 PM
  2. IBE Epistane Log April 2, 2012
    By KaOs42 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:43 PM
  3. BigBEEF's IBE ment LOG
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:53 PM
  5. IBE Epistane Log
    By Leonidus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in