Renegade's HORSEPOWER Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Renegade's HORSEPOWER Review

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up Renegade's HORSEPOWER Review

HORSE-POWER by Ultimate Nutrition

I haven't seen this product much on AM, but I hope this review will open up some testers and bring in more feedback. The feedback I have seen on other boards is quite positive.

First Impressions
    First I wanted to thank Island Supplements for sending me a free-sample of this product. If it wasn't for the free sample I would've possibly looked over and missed this product. I ordered it a few days after trying.

The name is what initially attracted my attention. "Horse Power" brought to mind not only muscle cars, but fast, strong stallions. Proof that there's something in a name.

The packaging and label is professional, clean. This is creatively different than most of U.N.'s other labels.

But what really hooked me in was all of the stuff they put in here. 3 types of creatine including CEE and the new Kre-Alkalyn. Plus it contained almost 4g of Arginine for pumps, MCT's, Glycerol, Taurine, Ornithine, it seemed like a pretty complete product.

This exciting new formula combines a stack of twenty essential ingredients that work synergistically to increase strength, stamina, recovery and blood-flow-vasodilatation. Horse Power acts to increase Nitric Oxide production in the body for remarkable benefits. Nitric Oxide creates an anabolic environment in your body by increasing blood flow to working muscles to promote muscle growth, dilation of blood vessels, increased strength, and faster muscle recovery. Dilation of the blood vessels helps to increase blood flow to your muscles, bringing with it much-needed nutrients, oxygen and hormones.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
    Servings Per Container: 50
    Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 12
    Total Carbohydrate 3 g
    Sugars 2 g
    Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g
    Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g
    Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g

Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
    Taurine (micronized) 2 g
    N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g
    NO Power Blend 4000 mg
    (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride)
    HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
    (Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine)

Directions: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) with a 8 oz. glass of water 2 times daily. When cycling horse power we recommend using it for no longer than a twelve week cycle.
    Mixability - 3/5
    Disappointed in the mixibility of this product, it seemed a bit chunky. Nothing too serious, but with all of the ingredients that are in here I would expect it to not mix well. It was in fact, drinkable. I used a cup, water and spoon.

Taste - 3.5/5
    This is for the Fruit Punch flavor. It was a bit strong, but it tastes relatively the same as other products with 20+ ingredients in it. I've tasted better and tasted worse. I actually ordered the Lemon Lime flavor, and I'm really looking foreward to trying that.

Workout - 4/5
    Taken about 20 minutes pre-workout, I did chest + triceps. Energy was alright...I wish this product had a stimulant version! The pumps however were quite nice. I had my shirt off doing dips, and my chest was very vascular. The pumps in my triceps doing skullcrushers were very tight. And strength seemed to be increased on a small level. More stamina.

Overall - 4/5
    This product has me very impressed. A good amount of ingredients, varying from MCTs to 3 kinds of creatine to arginine ethyl ester and glycerol, this product is one of the best on the market. If you take this product pre-workout with a stimulant I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Pumps were really good, and the strength/stamina seemed increased also. They recommend you take it twice per day, but that would leave 25 servings to the product. I recommend once per day, or as I do it, pre-workout only.

Overall, this has been one of the best pre-workout mixes I have tried.

2. Elite Member

3. Registered User

Solid review, have some points.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Solid review, have some points.
    thank you sir!
  5. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Looks like something good, thanks for the detailed review.
  6. Elite Member

It looks really good on paper, and from my few workouts so far it has shown a big increase in stamina and muscle fullness.
  7. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Have you give sizeon a try yet? This could be a good one to compare..
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Have you give sizeon a try yet? This could be a good one to compare..
    I've heard nothing but good things about this product. I have to admit, the price is whats made me not try it yet, but I may decide to give it a whirl after my horsepower runs out.
  9. New Member

product has everything in it, looks great

hows the lemon taste?
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
    product has everything in it, looks great

hows the lemon taste?
    The Lemon is a good flavor. It tastes a bit like lemonade, but a little more bitter. I def. prefer the taste of the Lemon Lime to Fruit Punch - I've grown tired of the Fruit Punch flavor for these pre-workout drinks. I like to see new flavors like Lemon Tea, Lemon Lime, etc come out.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Good Review, be interested in your take after a complete cycle.
  12. Board Supporter

Good stuff RR. Thanks!

You must spread rep around before....

:-(
  13. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I've heard nothing but good things about this product. I have to admit, the price is whats made me not try it yet, but I may decide to give it a whirl after my horsepower runs out.
    Cool, and thanks again for the detailed review!
  14. New Member

yea I purchades both flavors, the reason for the mixability issue is that they use gms, and if I am correct does not dissolve in water that well but its there to help with fluid retention. both flavors are fine a little on the smoothie side like those snapple thingys. I give it a 4/5 as well, I use a stimullant at least 1-1.5 hours before I take hp, cause I dont want to constrict my blood flow 2 much, but my all time fav is shock therapy.
  15. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo
    yea I purchades both flavors, the reason for the mixability issue is that they use gms, and if I am correct does not dissolve in water that well but its there to help with fluid retention. both flavors are fine a little on the smoothie side like those snapple thingys. I give it a 4/5 as well, I use a stimullant at least 1-1.5 hours before I take hp, cause I dont want to constrict my blood flow 2 much, but my all time fav is shock therapy.
    Reps for good info. Shock Therapy is really good too. And your right...HorsePower does taste like a smoothie!
  16. New Member

as far as price goes I got mine for under $30 I felt at that price it wasa a excellent bargain, as well as the stimI take b4 I take my hp is trimethylean, good energy and it already contains small amounts of argine ethyester and citulline ethyl ester, my guess is to prevent viens from contricting and causing headaches.
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo
    as far as price goes I got mine for under $30 I felt at that price it wasa a excellent bargain, as well as the stimI take b4 I take my hp is trimethylean, good energy and it already contains small amounts of argine ethyester and citulline ethyl ester, my guess is to prevent viens from contricting and causing headaches.
    How often do you take the HP? Once per day or twice? Or just before w/os? How long have you been taking it? How's it been working?

I got mine for about $40 including shipping, which is a good price for 50 servings.
  18. New Member

I take it mostly on w/o days, but somtimes since I have weights at my job I may take a serving with me 2 work to get pumped up. I think its as good if not better than most of the no supps on the market, but they should ad some vinpocatine 4 mental alertness and focus, but my pumps have been great, the only prob is the clumping but I ain't complaning. And I have been taking hp 4 about 2 weeks now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES
    By RenegadeRows in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 09:33 AM
  2. Renegade's Review Thread
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:25 AM
  3. Renegade's IDS NEW WHEY Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs