Pitbull954's SuperDrol X-Mass cycle

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
SUPERDROL—X-MASS :bb2:

August 2

I’m starting a 4 week cycle of Superdrol-X Mass. The first 3 days I’m taking 1 pill of each so 10mg's of Superdrol and 40mg's of X-Mass. After that I’m doing 2 pills of each until the 4th week I’m going to do 3 of each. So basically 20/80—20/80—20/80—30/120

Side supplements:

Cycle support
Flaxseed Oil
Omegas
Zinc
Magnesium
Multi Vitamin
Taurine

The only thing I'm adding to what I normally take is Taurine and Cycle Support

Post Cycle:

All side supplements
Nolva: 40-40-20-20
Rebound XT: 25-25-50-75-75mg
DHEA: 200-200-100-100-50mg
Lean Extreme: 150-100-50mg
Activate: 1600-1600-1600-1600-800mg
Fenugreek: 3-4-5-6 Pills
Supercharged Chaos (Hopefully it's out by than!) If not Chaos will work!

Nutrition:

I’m going to do a clean bulk, eating 3500 to 4000 calories a day with a 40-40-20 diet. Meals consist of Chicken, Tuna, Turkey, Salmon, Whole grain pasta, brown rice, Whole wheat bagels, peanut butter, broccoli, asparagus, Crowlers COOKIES etc. 1-2 gallons of water a day.

Workout:

Monday-- OFF
Tuesday— Back/Bis/Abs
Wednesday— Chest/Tris
Thursday— Off
Friday—Legs/Abs
Saturday—Off
Sunday—Shoulders/Abs

Everything I do besides Squats and Deads I will be doing a very controlled 3 seconds up 3 seconds down.

Measurements:

Chest: 45
Shoulder Width: 54
Neck: 18.25
Right Bi: 17
Left Bi: 17
Right Forearm: 14.5
Left Forearm: 14
Waist: 37 at biggest point (Belly Button)
Right Quad: 26
Left Quad: 26.25
Right Calve: 16.25
Left Calf: 16.25

Weight: 211
Height: 6’1
Body Fat %: 12-15% (Guessing) Thanks to Crowlers Cookies! Ha Ha

All my measurements will be just after I wake up and weight will be naked.

Feel free to suggest anything I may be missing or you feel I should change.

This is my second day taking it so I have noticed nothing which is normal.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys it should be fun. :twisted:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i will be keeping up with the log bro, hope everything goes well. interesting to see these compounds stacked.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Excellent!
I am now running it at 2 caps ea. and in the 3rd week. I have added Prostan @ 100mg. Great mass stack to say the least. superdrol alone is great but I do beleive the Xmass sweetens the deal. The Xmass is somewhat wet for me, up 15lbs. Appetite is not a problem. Stick with it and watch it roll on. Keep it clean at the table.

Press On...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Excellent!
I am now running it at 2 caps ea. and in the 3rd week. I have added Prostan @ 100mg. Great mass stack to say the least. superdrol alone is great but I do beleive the Xmass sweetens the deal. The Xmass is somewhat wet for me, up 15lbs. Appetite is not a problem. Stick with it and watch it roll on. Keep it clean at the table.

Press On...
Yeah that's what I hear about X mass from the guys at my work. I talked to a couple people that did this stack and they lovedddd it, so I had to try it!

I'm not one for numbers but how are your strength gains?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck with the log bro. Just subscribing so that I can follow along.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I hear about X mass from the guys at my work. I talked to a couple people that did this stack and they lovedddd it, so I had to try it!

I'm not one for numbers but how are your strength gains?
I will say typical of superdrol. I am not pushing max like I did in a previous superdrol cycle. Sd alone makes it easy to over do the tendons and joints so I am actually training less But keeping the intensity just below what I feel I can best. On average at least a 10 lb increase right off on everything. I make my judgements in the mirror and adjust from there. I watch numbers only as reference points along the way so I can gauge progress being either forward or not.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should add that I liked Xmass with PP as well for all the same reasons. PP/Xmass was alot wetter as well. Xmass smooths the ride of superdrol as I see it. I have had no back pumps and such normaly associated with SD.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
smoky, how was libido during/after cycle?, i have used sd and xmass seperatly, and actually had no problems with libido, but stacking them concerns me a little.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
smoky, how was libido during/after cycle?, i have used superdrol and xmass seperatly, and actually had no problems with libido, but stacking them concerns me a little.
At this point all has been well. Much better than solo superdrol regarding libido. I normaly dont have an issue till I exceed or hit 4 weeks ON. The last post cycle therapy with clomid, AX_pct, T3, and activate got me online in a hurry. So I have very little concern. Hope I adequately answered your question.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My buddy just got dome doing a similar cycle
X-Mass-80/80/80/80/120
Superdrol-10/20/20/30
He gained almost 25lbs. and only added maybe maybe 1.5% BF he was eating a few less calories because hes not nearly as tall as u, but the same principles. Good luck and cant wait for updates. I am going to run somthing similar this fall

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
you hit the nail on the head bro,

not trying to hijack the thread, but you(smoky) are running the same cycle as pitbull but + prostan? what are your thoughts on running the x-mass for 6 weeks and adding the sd for the last 3 weeks?

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you hit the nail on the head bro,

not trying to hijack the thread, but you(smoky) are running the same cycle as pitbull but + prostan? what are your thoughts on running the x-mass for 6 weeks and adding the superdrol for the last 3 weeks?
It sounds feasable. Alot depends on your experience and how you react. I first would ask what is the goal?

As for what my research has shown, 8 weeks total is longest I have run an oral cycle during my research. Keep in mind this is a combo of compounds with none running the whole distance. 5 weeks max with the harsh methyls like superdrol. But I did not start there. I learned how I responded and what it did to me good or bad. My blood work looks good and I am able to tolerate stacking with little additional effect. I am a big believer in a STRONG intelligent post cycle therapy. I am always striving to improve it as well as the support supps based on an individuals needs. I hope I answered or at least cleared up something. Sorry the answer is not easier but we need to custom tailor to fit us on cycle as well as off. Hope Pitbull doesn't mind the traffic.

Press On...

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
just to make myself clear, i was talking about running the x-mass for 6 weeks,(x-mass solo for the first three, then coupled with superdrol for the last three.)

Pitbull: make sure you keep those carbs relatively high bro, i have found that superdrol feeds off of a high carb diet.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pitbull: make sure you keep those carbs relatively high bro, i have found that superdrol feeds off of a high carb diet.
Yeah I'm slowly bringing them up.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
nice bro, sorry again for sidetracking with smoky. are we gonna get any pics by chance?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
nice bro, sorry again for sidetracking with smoky. are we gonna get any pics by chance?

Yes I was suppose to do that today but I got side tracked and completely forgot. I will get them on Friday for sure.

fatbasturd

Awards
dude a 37 inch waist????
no wonder why linz says your tubby:icon_lol:

good luck with the diary

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just to make myself clear, i was talking about running the x-mass for 6 weeks,(x-mass solo for the first three, then coupled with superdrol for the last three.)
I was following you along those lines. I personaly would choose to halt the Xmass @ wk 4 or 5 under those guidelines. I find finishing dry is preferable to me. I like the synergy of the two and would rather run them together. Hence my reason of running zol after and finishing with it as well. TRN/TST I beleive would also be a great finish. SO good one might consider bridging to it.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
dude a 37 inch waist????
no wonder why linz says your tubby:icon_lol:

good luck with the diary
That month off work KILLED me, I told ya lol, thats my around my belly button not my actually waist

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I see Pitty gots himself a log now :D Be afraid!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Good luck getting big as me brutha Pitty :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update for yesterday August 3rd.

Yesterday was an off day with the weights but ran for an hour.

I upped both Superdrol from 10mg to 20mg and X-Mass from 40mg to 80mg.

The only thing I have noticed so far were 2 pimples on my face.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So Your finally admitting that you are a Super Drooler huh? Sloppy Pit!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget we have a date tonight, a threesome Viper tells me :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You better be popping those superdrol's like chicklets if you want to keep up with the Viper :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You better be popping those superdrol's like chicklets if you want to keep up with the Viper :D

I guess I should have started this about 2 weeks ago huh? I read your log your pretty strong I would be worried, if I was back in Jr high school :bruce1: ........................ No just messing I hope I can keep up :blink:

fatbasturd

Awards
i hope they make you feel like a weak little man:icon_lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pitt, nice original format there :D Great times tonight. Let's get crackin on them before and after pics!! You're gonna be a beast after this cycle and I'll have to struggle to catch up with you.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pitbull has some DUCK BUTT going on now with his BB rows :D

It was great working out with you, Even though I lifted heavier than you , Its not a big deal ya know!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pitt, nice original format there :D Great times tonight. Let's get crackin on them before and after pics!! You're gonna be a beast after this cycle and I'll have to struggle to catch up with you.

I know I will tomorrow FOR SURE! I said I would today in another 1 of my posts but I kinda sleep all day lol... Opps

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pitbull has some DUCK BUTT going on now with his BB rows :D

It was great working out with you, Even though I lifted heavier than you , Its not a big deal ya know!

Ha Ha yes Fit you are a beast! Did you notice that all the guys were DROOLING over you today in there? I take it the evening crowd doesn't have a lot of woman roll thru there lol!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pit, how is everything going with the cycle bro?

Nothing really to notice yet because some pimples and a little extra energy which is always nice, but other than that nothing yet, I still have my fingers crossed!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha yes Fit you are a beast! Did you notice that all the guys were DROOLING over you today in there? I take it the evening crowd doesn't have a lot of woman roll thru there lol!

Youre making me blush :) I didnt really notice, I tried to keep focused ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Youre making me blush :) I didnt really notice, I tried to keep focused ;)

Ha Ha I pointed it out to Viper, LoL oh boy when you were doing T bar, those guys benching behind us were in heaven HAHAH..... Geezz Fit, Viper just can't take you anywhere! :twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha I pointed it out to Viper, LoL oh boy when you were doing T bar, those guys benching behind us were in heaven HAHAH..... Geezz Fit, Viper just can't take you anywhere! :twisted:

LOL, Then maybe the gym owner will let me join for free to increase memberships, :toofunny:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

August 5th

Weight: 213

Today is an off day in the gym, I will post pictures and my meal break down sometime today. I have two new side effects as of last night. If anyone else has experienced this let me know, but I have no problem falling asleep but it seems like every hour or 2 I wake up, but when I'm sleeping I get some freaky dreams?

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

August 5th

Weight: 213

Today is an off day in the gym, I will post pictures and my meal break down sometime today. I have two new side effects as of last night. If anyone else has experienced this let me know, but I have no problem falling asleep but it seems like every hour or 2 I wake up, but when I'm sleeping I get some freaky dreams?
Pit, same sort of stuff happened to me while on a low dose SD (5mg/day dropped it completly at day 10) with 20mg PP/day. It was a pain in the ass I never felt rested throughout the whole cycle really. In PCT right now and it has gotten a bit better.

some reps for a fine log brutha :D

jecko

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pit, same sort of stuff happened to me while on a low dose superdrol (5mg/day dropped it completly at day 10) with 20mg PP/day. It was a pain in the ass I never felt rested throughout the whole cycle really. In post cycle therapy right now and it has gotten a bit better.

some reps for a fine log brutha :D

jecko

Ok well at least I'm not the only one! I can deal with it. Thanks for the reps bud....

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Its not the greatest picture, the camera died after the first picture! I will get more up soon

fatbasturd

Awards
is that a double chin?????:icon_lol:

never really payed much attention how big you really are!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Pitbull954 Supplement Logs 22