Pitbull954's SuperDrol X-Mass cycle

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    You can get tickets no problem I would bet its the Lions come on! Ha Ha I will search around and see what I can find.
    Thanks bro, I was hoping that. I got a reminder timer set on my Outlook to go off 15minutes before ticks go on sale with ticketmaster Last year I paid $500usd for 2 Bears tickets to watch him play......ticket face value was $85 Worth it though Mrs Jecko and I had a blast in Chicago

jecko

•   

2. DAY 7

August 7

Body Parts Trained: None

Today was a much needed off day from the gym, I had a good workout on Sunday and I'm a little sore from it.

3. Pit in ur posts above you said the 5lbs weight gain is water from the xmass, i thought xmas was supposed to be a dry compound? Tren like progestin?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Pit in ur posts above you said the 5lbs weight gain is water from the xmass, i thought xmas was supposed to be a dry compound? Tren like progestin?
    You are right about the Tren like progesin but there is no way I put 5lbs of lbm in 1 week, would be nice but I'm gonna guess water weight.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Pit in ur posts above you said the 5lbs weight gain is water from the xmass, i thought xmas was supposed to be a dry compound? Tren like progestin?

from what i have read x-mass is relatively wet. the other compund by generic labs megzol(winstrol like) is a much drier compound

6. Very tru pitt but maybe glycogen is half of it? Especially since you have SD thrown in there, and i know when i get on SD , once it kicks in ill put on a lb a day, albeit mostly glycogen but i dont seem to get much bloat.

Also Blane, i know that zol is a very dry compound, but everything ive read is that progestins are mainly dry compounds which is why i was curious to why he attributed it all to water weight. I think its mostly glycogen storage unless you can see that uve added water weight, but i dont beleive all of it is and im willin to bet more then half of it is glycogen. Thats just my opinion though.

Ill be followin the log tho bro. Keep it up man ur kickin some ass!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. I will concur with the Xmass being a wet experience. My research has produced the same result repeatedly.

8. Accelerated glycogen retention? I have no experience with these compounds but it's a decent bet from what I've read in several logs. Numbers are lookin good bro, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    You are right about the Tren like progesin but there is no way I put 5lbs of lbm in 1 week, would be nice but I'm gonna guess water weight.

9. Keep the noise down in here! Im trying to look at myself in the mirror!

10. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Keep the noise down in here! Im trying to look at myself in the mirror!
    Ha..... Look at you in your avy, dammmm girl stop lifting all of Vipers weights, let him have a turn

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Ha..... Look at you in your avy, dammmm girl stop lifting all of Vipers weights, let him have a turn
    Isnt it funny how in clothes I look just plain normal? Ya Viper makes a good spotter though Esp on bench, I get to look all the up his shirt at his massive chest

12. Cannot stop looking at Pit's avatar, cannot stop looking at Pit's avatar, cannot .....

13. Pit, your package has flown the coop, a tracking number was sent to your PM box over yonder.

Lets see some big numbers for the next workout eh!!! :clean:

14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Pit, your package has flown the coop, a tracking number was sent to your PM box over yonder.

Lets see some big numbers for the next workout eh!!! :clean:

Fit the hen has delivered the baby's. That was flipping fast as hell!

15. lookin good so far bro, its about time for the supps to kick in.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Fit the hen has delivered the baby's. That was flipping fast as hell!

I told ya I only play with the big boys Im glad your happy!

17. quit whinning about work, its not like you work hard!!!!

friday is out for me so see ya on sunday

18. thinking aboot doing a similar cycle next month. good luck. subscribed. btw are u using any hairloss prevention products. i am 99% sure i am not prone to mpb(last did a cycle of phera no loss to minimal) just wanted input into how harsh super/xmass will be on the hairline. thanks

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigfucer
    thinking aboot doing a similar cycle next month. good luck. subscribed. btw are u using any hairloss prevention products. i am 99% sure i am not prone to mpb(last did a cycle of phera no loss to minimal) just wanted input into how harsh super/xmass will be on the hairline. thanks

No I'm not taking anything for the hair.

20. Wow, nice workout Pitt, congrats on the PR's buddy! Feelin the lathargy are ya? Any back pump issues yet? Keep up the good work!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Wow, nice workout Pitt, congrats on the PR's buddy! Feelin the lathargy are ya? Any back pump issues yet? Keep up the good work!!

Ha hell yeah with the lethargy, I have to keep moving which isn't hard with my kids, but the second I sit down at the computer its over with. I know kicking the carbs up helps but I try to keep them low later in the night but well see how long that lasts. No back pump issues as of yet which is a good thing!

22. I'm not sure if you're one of those guys that retains fat easily but you may want to experiment a bit with carbs at night. Some of the guys I talked to that have done SD cycles have said they can eat like 5500 cals and still lose fat. I'm not sure how true that is, but I've read it in a few logs in the past. I do know you have to eat big when on that stuff to get the size you want.

I'm gettin ready to bump my cals again as I feel the JW and Retain is helkpin me out big time. Probably up to around 4500 or so, well see what Michael says.

Keep hittin it hard. Let's talk about Lifetime next week. You'll be on my hoime court where all the pretty boys workout

Oh one last thing, think we're going to hit the Motor City Nationals tomorrow in Dearborn. We have a buddy that's competing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I'm not sure if you're one of those guys that retains fat easily but you may want to experiment a bit with carbs at night. Some of the guys I talked to that have done superdrol cycles have said they can eat like 5500 cals and still lose fat. I'm not sure how true that is, but I've read it in a few logs in the past. I do know you have to eat big when on that stuff to get the size you want.

I'm gettin ready to bump my cals again as I feel the JW and Retain is helkpin me out big time. Probably up to around 4500 or so, well see what Michael says.

Keep hittin it hard. Let's talk about Lifetime next week. You'll be on my hoime court where all the pretty boys workout

Oh one last thing, think we're going to hit the Motor City Nationals tomorrow in Dearborn. We have a buddy that's competing.
    That may have a kernel of truth in it. At 185 when I started the Drol I was eating 4000 on lightest day, 4300 on heaviest and stayed relatively lean because of Superdrol's dryness..

Anywhoo, great work on the PR's Pitty!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I'm not sure if you're one of those guys that retains fat easily but you may want to experiment a bit with carbs at night. Some of the guys I talked to that have done superdrol cycles have said they can eat like 5500 cals and still lose fat. I'm not sure how true that is, but I've read it in a few logs in the past. I do know you have to eat big when on that stuff to get the size you want.

You mean JW and RESTORE dont you pumpkin

25. i'm a lousy workout partner
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best MASS Cycle FOR Hair?
    By Souphtc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 06:44 PM
  2. Tentative Autumn lean mass cycle
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 10:24 AM