Pitbull954's SuperDrol X-Mass cycle

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Oh I see Pitty gots himself a log now Be afraid!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    Good luck getting big as me brutha Pitty
    Ha Ha I hope my results are as good as yours have been!


  2. Just a quick update for yesterday August 3rd.

    Yesterday was an off day with the weights but ran for an hour.

    I upped both Superdrol from 10mg to 20mg and X-Mass from 40mg to 80mg.

    The only thing I have noticed so far were 2 pimples on my face.
    •   
       


  3. So Your finally admitting that you are a Super Drooler huh? Sloppy Pit!!!!!!!!!

  4. Dont forget we have a date tonight, a threesome Viper tells me

  5. You better be popping those superdrol's like chicklets if you want to keep up with the Viper
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    You better be popping those superdrol's like chicklets if you want to keep up with the Viper

    Would one with each meal be enough??

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Dont forget we have a date tonight, a threesome Viper tells me

    AHHH who needs viper! :bb2: AHAHHAHA

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    You better be popping those superdrol's like chicklets if you want to keep up with the Viper

    I guess I should have started this about 2 weeks ago huh? I read your log your pretty strong I would be worried, if I was back in Jr high school :bruce1: ........................ No just messing I hope I can keep up

  9. i hope they make you feel like a weak little man

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fatbasturd
    i hope they make you feel like a weak little man

    Chris did you go today? I was sleeping when you called

  11. Hey Pitt, nice original format there Great times tonight. Let's get crackin on them before and after pics!! You're gonna be a beast after this cycle and I'll have to struggle to catch up with you.

  12. Pitbull has some DUCK BUTT going on now with his BB rows

    It was great working out with you, Even though I lifted heavier than you , Its not a big deal ya know!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Hey Pitt, nice original format there Great times tonight. Let's get crackin on them before and after pics!! You're gonna be a beast after this cycle and I'll have to struggle to catch up with you.

    I know I will tomorrow FOR SURE! I said I would today in another 1 of my posts but I kinda sleep all day lol... Opps

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Pitbull has some DUCK BUTT going on now with his BB rows

    It was great working out with you, Even though I lifted heavier than you , Its not a big deal ya know!

    Ha Ha yes Fit you are a beast! Did you notice that all the guys were DROOLING over you today in there? I take it the evening crowd doesn't have a lot of woman roll thru there lol!

  15. Pit, how is everything going with the cycle bro?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLANE
    Pit, how is everything going with the cycle bro?

    Nothing really to notice yet because some pimples and a little extra energy which is always nice, but other than that nothing yet, I still have my fingers crossed!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Ha Ha yes Fit you are a beast! Did you notice that all the guys were DROOLING over you today in there? I take it the evening crowd doesn't have a lot of woman roll thru there lol!

    Youre making me blush I didnt really notice, I tried to keep focused

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Youre making me blush I didnt really notice, I tried to keep focused

    Ha Ha I pointed it out to Viper, LoL oh boy when you were doing T bar, those guys benching behind us were in heaven HAHAH..... Geezz Fit, Viper just can't take you anywhere!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Ha Ha I pointed it out to Viper, LoL oh boy when you were doing T bar, those guys benching behind us were in heaven HAHAH..... Geezz Fit, Viper just can't take you anywhere!

    LOL, Then maybe the gym owner will let me join for free to increase memberships,

  20. DAY 5


    August 5th


    Weight: 213


    Today is an off day in the gym, I will post pictures and my meal break down sometime today. I have two new side effects as of last night. If anyone else has experienced this let me know, but I have no problem falling asleep but it seems like every hour or 2 I wake up, but when I'm sleeping I get some freaky dreams?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    DAY 5


    August 5th


    Weight: 213


    Today is an off day in the gym, I will post pictures and my meal break down sometime today. I have two new side effects as of last night. If anyone else has experienced this let me know, but I have no problem falling asleep but it seems like every hour or 2 I wake up, but when I'm sleeping I get some freaky dreams?
    Pit, same sort of stuff happened to me while on a low dose SD (5mg/day dropped it completly at day 10) with 20mg PP/day. It was a pain in the ass I never felt rested throughout the whole cycle really. In PCT right now and it has gotten a bit better.

    some reps for a fine log brutha

    jecko

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jecko29
    Pit, same sort of stuff happened to me while on a low dose superdrol (5mg/day dropped it completly at day 10) with 20mg PP/day. It was a pain in the ass I never felt rested throughout the whole cycle really. In post cycle therapy right now and it has gotten a bit better.

    some reps for a fine log brutha

    jecko

    Ok well at least I'm not the only one! I can deal with it. Thanks for the reps bud....

  23. Its not the greatest picture, the camera died after the first picture! I will get more up soon







  24. is that a double chin?????

    never really payed much attention how big you really are!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best MASS Cycle FOR Hair?
    By Souphtc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 06:44 PM
  2. Tentative Autumn lean mass cycle
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 10:24 AM
  3. First Mass Cycle Critique
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 01:24 PM
  4. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM
  5. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in