cAMP + Sesamin + LX LOG

1. Talking cAMP + Sesamin + LX LOG

Today im going to start a log on cAMP +sesamin and lean xtreme.
    weight:184.5 pounds
    belly at wides point(navel):39 in

LX 2 ED(1 first thing in the morning and the other before bed)

Sesamin 3 ED (1 breakfast, 2nd at afternoon snack, 3rd with a meal after work out )

cAMP 2 x 3 ED(1st dose after i wake up. 2nd before working out and last dose before bed)

im trying to get rid of my belly fat that i put on since my last and first superdrol cycle. Im not really good on keepin track of my calorie/carbs/ protein intake, im cleaning up my diet to try to get the best from this stack.

Any sugestion and comment are highly apreciated.

Here are some pics i took with my cellphone, sorry for the low quality . this are the after pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Zombie; 08-02-2006 at 01:32 AM.

2. I'm assuming you meant inches on those waist measurements, eh?

Are you plannin on doing cardio? Probably couldnt hurt.

Good luck bro!

3. oppss sorry about that i already correct it.and thanks

Day 1

i had a good back/shoulder/bicep workout, but first since i had a log time since i did any cardio, i did 10 minutes. i took 2 cAMP before going to the gym. I notice that i was sweatin more than usual im getting ready to take the 2 cAMP and 1 LX before bed

4. Day 3
    well yesterday i was kind of busy so i could write anything. The only thing that i have noticed in this 3 days is that my sleep has improved, i like that because i have dificulty to sleep but i get to sleep better now.

5. Day 8
    its been a week already , i havent done any cardio, i havent had a chance to do it sice i been getting very late at the gym. I havent had a chance to clean up my diet, i ate like a pig 2 days this week.
    although i didnt do alot of changes i manage to lose 3.5 pounds this week im at 181 lbs the only thing is that i havent stoped going to the gym and im doing a bit more intense training

6. well its day 24 i have had many problems and other stuff that didnt help to finish the stack, in the past 2 weeks i havent been in the gym and im off cAMP and Sesamin the only thing that i havent stoped using is Lean Xtreme and about a week and ahalf added rebound reloaded, i been doing alot of drinkin and i not keeping a good diet but i manage to get to 174 pounds. well it seems that i ****ed up big time.

very desapointed at my self.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrex hits Camp Pendleton (sponsored log)
    By money0351 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:09 AM
  2. My DCP/LR/LX log.
    By SureFire26 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
  3. CissusRx-Powerfull-Camp-symmetry-Rem log of all USP products
    By Benderzzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:11 PM
  4. Sesamin/cAMP Sale!