Final Pheradrol review

1. Registered User

Final Pheradrol review

Hello ALL:

I have been keeping my log over in Nutras forum but thought i'd put my final review here since more people read here and thought everyone would like get my final thoughts

Overall I gave this product a 10 even though it didn't work for me how I thought it would work I still got GREAT results just different than I thought I would and for the price I paid it cannot be beat. Here is the break down Good and BAD

STRENGTH Great all weights on maxes went up considerable during the 21 days Note: Strength took 10-14 days to start kicking in for me.

PUMPS Best I have had on any OTC

VASCULARITY Also Great

SIZE AND FULLNESS This was probablly the best part I was getting comments from teammates people in the gym and friends.

Now the BAD

WEIGHT Overall weight barely changed at all maybe 2-3lbs. I even stopped morning cardio and allowed myself ALOT more cheat food

APPETITE Killed my appetite just destroyed it this is what i attribute to the poor weight gain.

Oil BAck Shoulders and especially face muce MORE oily to the point i needed to wipe my face down several times a day.

COMMENTS: As i said for the price i have absolutely no regrets that I stocked up on it. Now that i know what this does to my appetite i shall take that into consideration next stack. Also I did not get much out of 20mg and will start at 30 next time. Any questions please feel free to ask.

I think this would be a great compound to stack with TRN I was impressed that I was able to put on even 2-3lbs with the way I was eating though

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Did you possibly lose any fat at all even tho you were eating way more cheat food? Itd probly be a great stack for a cutter with zol or trn , or maybe if you wanna get bold, both. Im guessing it was a pretty dry compound then as well, correct?

Great review tho bro and ive got a bottle of this laying around and ill start at 30mg from the get go. SD only works for me if i start at 30mgs so thats what ill do for PP. I think im gonna use it in a cutter, ive got more phera for a bulk too! Good stuff

Great review tho bro and thanks.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

your diet was def. ****ty if you only gained 2-3lbs bro. results are more between 8-12lbs than 2-3lbs. next time take some time to plan, save money for extra food, supplements, precautions, and post cycle therapy. its well spent. most people like PP to bulk up on, if this is the case then cut out cardio all together. cant burn all those extra calories, have a bad diet, and expect to grow. if your just doing cardio just to stay in shape, wait til after the cycle. did you lose any bodyfat or what? losing 2% b/f and gaining 3lbs wouldnt be bad on cycle but from the way you talk about your diet it doesnt look that way. someone told me there was a pill to increase your appetite, i think it was called black hole. im sure you search for "increase appetite" or something you could find it. gotta eat like a horse to get like one! better luck next time bro, thanks for the log.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c
    your diet was def. ****ty if you only gained 2-3lbs bro. results are more between 8-12lbs than 2-3lbs. next time take some time to plan, save money for extra food, supplements, precautions, and post cycle therapy. its well spent. most people like PP to bulk up on, if this is the case then cut out cardio all together. cant burn all those extra calories, have a bad diet, and expect to grow. if your just doing cardio just to stay in shape, wait til after the cycle. did you lose any bodyfat or what? losing 2% b/f and gaining 3lbs wouldnt be bad on cycle but from the way you talk about your diet it doesnt look that way. someone told me there was a pill to increase your appetite, i think it was called black hole. im sure you search for "increase appetite" or something you could find it. gotta eat like a horse to get like one! better luck next time bro, thanks for the log.

Hi Ralph: Actually I am just posting the results of the pheradrol part of the cycle. The whole cycle is in the steroids section . and so far I have gained 11-12lbs with a 2 inch drop in my waist 40lb increase in my Max bench and weights on all other lifts have gone up well also. This wasn't my first time on pp. I did my first AAS cycle approx 10 years ago. The current cycle I'm on is for going up in weight classes for compettition purposes. The cycle was planned out well in advance and don't worry all PCT and supporting supps are also there. AS for Cardio I only cut out the morning sessions my cardio still comes in in my MMA training.

AS far as Diet being Bad. I am only talking about approx 15 days that my appetite was killed by the phera. I log all calories into fit day and adjust calories based on my BMR and the amount of activities done that day. Also when I say bad I am talking about being at or close to maintenance where as before the phera i was eating close to 750-1000 calories over maintenance. My protein during the time still stayed at approx 1.25-1.5 grams per lb.

I hope i cleared up some questions and if anybody else has any others please feel free to ask.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

ya thanks bro, i just read this while i was posting something in my log and it kinda struck me like wtf? he should of made better gains than that based on what he posted, but ya it makes more sense now. that sounds more like it good luck & good gains.
  6. Registered User

ya thanks bro, i just read this while i was posting something in my log and it kinda struck me like wtf? he should of made better gains than that based on what he posted, but ya it makes more sense now. that sounds more like it good luck & good gains.
    thanks ralph yeah looking over my original post i realized i should of been more specific about the diet part too.
  7. Registered User

Mixed...Read your log over at Nutra and enjoyed reading it. I'm planning my next cycle and it's always nice to check out someone's results from stacking diff. supps. Ahhhh, decisions, decisions....lol.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Mixed...Read your log over at Nutra and enjoyed reading it. I'm planning my next cycle and it's always nice to check out someone's results from stacking diff. supps. Ahhhh, decisions, decisions....lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah i thought it would be nice to review even though there are tons of pp logs since this is a clone people might be a little hesitant it's only natural so thought i'd give everyone a heads up on to what i got out of it
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

What about hairloss,any issues.I just finished a halo cycle,and liked absoultely no sides in the androgenic relm.
  10. Registered User

early on in the cycle i had some but that might have been left over from the trn still being in my body. Because it got better as the days went' on. I am very prone to hair loss on M-trn or fina
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

ive heard PP isnt bad on the hairline. trn is good to stack with almost anything but i was thinking a PP/TST would be a great bulking stack.
  12. Registered User

ive heard PP isnt bad on the hairline. trn is good to stack with almost anything but i was thinking a PP/TST would be a great bulking stack.
    ralph that is what i just ended pp/tst and to tell you the truth I didn't get anything out of the TST at 6mg ed. I'm a non responder to TST some people had great success with it some dont'
  13. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    ralph that is what i just ended pp/tst and to tell you the truth I didn't get anything out of the TST at 6mg ed. I'm a non responder to TST some people had great success with it some dont'
    Ive heard similar.
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yea i can attest to it doing nothing for me at 6mgs ED and at 12mgs ed it gave me a slight pump and a slight libido increase, other then that i didnt really enjoy it to much.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Yea i can attest to it doing nothing for me at 6mgs ED and at 12mgs ed it gave me a slight pump and a slight libido increase, other then that i didnt really enjoy it to much.

Yes and I could never afford to run 12mg a day that would be two bottles for a 30 day run. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying its a bad product though as some people really loved it and had great results looks like we are just non responders to it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

early on in the cycle i had some but that might have been left over from the trn still being in my body. Because it got better as the days went' on. I am very prone to hair loss on M-trn or fina
    do you mean finasteride?
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog
    do you mean finasteride?
    finaplix(tren ace)
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yes and I could never afford to run 12mg a day that would be two bottles for a 30 day run. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying its a bad product though as some people really loved it and had great results looks like we are just non responders to it.
    Yup! Exactly why that was my one and only time at 12mgs. I hate SD but id rather run SD, it atleast gives me nice pumps and puts some lean weight on me.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

Question

finaplix(tren ace)
    [flustered; getting mixed up]

does he mean trenbolone acetate?!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition HEMAVOL Lemon Drop Final VIDEO Review