Hey guys...My first post...Need some help PLEASE!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Hey guys...My first post...Need some help PLEASE!

Hey guys im new to this particular forum so this is the first thread I have started. Around february with a ton of food and liftin i went from 170 to about 192. My strength took a huge leap too i went from benchin 195 for about 7 to benching 210 for a a solid 9. About a month ago i was in a bench press comp and i dropped a lot of my weight and im now at 178lbs still with the same strength and now im looking to do the same thing and bulk up again. Obviously i cant any M1P which supposedly works really well and there are so many supplements out there can u guys give me some suggestions as to what works and what doesnt?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

There are alot of PH/DS still on the market. The question is do you know what you were taking when you did? Did you do a PCT? Age/Weight.BF% etc?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Yeah i knew what i was taking when I used the M1p and alpha stack. I did my research for it and used a post cycle therapy that consisted of formadrol extreme, 6 oxo, and nolva. I am 21 at exactly 6ft and as of yesterday i measure in at 9.6% bf. I know there are still prohormones and designer steroids out there....pp,masterdrol,halodro l,methyl stack, etc. My buddy offered to sell me a bottle of superdrol but in m opinion that stuff is too toxic and not worth the risk. Im just looking for some incite really on what people have tried and what worked for them.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

I found this product by est called methyl bol....it looks like it has the same chemical makeup as M1p EDIT: No linking PH sources.Could i stack this with the Alpha and get the same results as i did before or do u have a better suggestion?
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 07-10-2006 at 07:30 PM.
  5. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IMO, you still have alot of gains to be made without PHs or AAS in general. Look around the nutrition and training forums.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%

At 178 lbs, and 6' foot tall, the only thing you need to be doing is eating, training and resting and you will grow. Also, a multi vit is a must, and whey protein and creatine and are about the only other things you should be using.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Ok guys thanks for the incite im going to look into a nice creatine and NO cycle and just try to do it without the hormones if u think thats best.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This is a kind and gentle board and we do not appreciate people inciting around here.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%

I have a question that hasn't been adressed these bench press competition are they going to be a normal thing? For you are you going to have weight classes to think about all the time? IF so let us know because the advice on here is great but most of it is geared towards those who want to keep getting bigger like a bodybuilder not those who want to stay the same weight.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

The bench press competition was by age groups. Basically what they did is had i believe 3 diff age groups and u got weighed and whatever u weighed was put on the bench and u had to do it as many times as possible. It wasnt like the normal weight class competition where the person who has the highest max wins.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Jon629
    The bench press competition was by age groups. Basically what they did is had i believe 3 diff age groups and u got weighed and whatever u weighed was put on the bench and u had to do it as many times as possible. It wasnt like the normal weight class competition where the person who has the highest max wins.
    Yes but you didn't answer is this a regular thing for you. Are you going to be competing in more competitions where you will have to stay within a certain weight? Because this will help determine your specific needs.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Sorry but to answer your question i will be competing in future competitions but not until next spring. Right now im trying to gain as much size with least fat as possible. Since i am an ecto that started at 6ft 135lbs 2 years ago its rather easy to stay defined just very hard to gain size.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.35%

In addition to creatine and nitric oxide you might like to check out some 'herbal' anabolics, things like PowerFULL, Activate, Hyperdrol, Jungle Warfare, etc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle, need some help...
    By newbie21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. My first cut needs some help O_O
    By ShadowFury in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Hey guys planning a cycle need some input...
    By MM1Snapper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 03:05 AM
  4. First post! need some guidance
    By Ian32688 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 01:56 PM
  5. first cycle.. need some help please
    By jdrolls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 03:17 AM