does anyone want me to review this?

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

does anyone want me to review this?

HI Guys as alot of you know I am currently in a cycle but thought I'd ask this since I am on day 7 of nutraplanets pheradrol . I know there are alot of PP etc logs going but since this was a new clone I thought if there was an interest I could do a little review btw it's being run with M-tst right now

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Can always use more well written product logs.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

I'm with Jayhawwk, good logs are always welcome.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

i'm not sure how much of a log this would be as I am already 3.5 weeks into my cycle. This would kind of just be a review of the differences i notice since adding this compound into the stack. strength, sides, weight.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    i'm not sure how much of a log this would be as I am already 3.5 weeks into my cycle. This would kind of just be a review of the differences i notice since adding this compound into the stack. strength, sides, weight.
    Logs used to be run a crap load on here. Now they are dying. I can't even find a decent log on Fini or Tren-X. The more logs the better.

Log Away
    GR
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i'm more of a summarization fan. logs are sometimes boring. before and after stats/pics/lifts will suffice. JMO.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm more of a summarization fan. logs are sometimes boring. before and after stats/pics/lifts will suffice. JMO.
    Yes Bump to that.
    Either way there are too few of them.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

Well ok looks like there is some interest 1st week on pheradrol today is day 7

Dosage pheradrol 20mg/ M-tst 6mg/ ATD 25-50mg alternating.

Weight up 2-3lbs most of that came days 1-3 days 4-6 held steady but diet wasn't as good as should of been Now back at work with steady diet will see what days 7-10 bring.

Sides Increased oil on face and a little more hair loss. don't know if to attribute this to the Phera or increase of TST from 4mg to 6mg.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

Well ok looks like there is some interest 1st week on pheradrol today is day 7

Dosage pheradrol 20mg/ M-tst 6mg/ ATD 25-50mg alternating.

Weight up 2-3lbs most of that came days 1-3 days 4-6 held steady but diet wasn't as good as should of been Now back at work with steady diet will see what days 7-10 bring.

Sides Increased oil on face and a little more hair loss. don't know if to attribute this to the Phera or increase of TST from 4mg to 6mg.
    Good stuff. I was wondering how you track hair loss. I never have been able to and I've never seen it on my pillow because I am blonde.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

today i just started pheradrol cycle i dont know if it is mind but i felt a good pump from it is it because i am using a max ot workout .by the way should i add some cell mass to my cycle it starting like this iam running it solo cuz dont know full affect of it yet so i started wit 20for this week maybe bump up to 30 next
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    today i just started pheradrol cycle i dont know if it is mind but i felt a good pump from it is it because i am using a max ot workout .by the way should i add some cell mass to my cycle it starting like this iam running it solo cuz dont know full affect of it yet so i started wit 20for this week maybe bump up to 30 next
    I would use Cell Mass for Post Cycle therapy as It helps with keeping the gains and strength for PCT. Plus it will help with endurance as well and stabilize everything. Max-OT gives a very very good pump. Faster than that of 10-12 reps I believe. The training regimen is good for mass and strength. Very good. GL
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Good stuff. I was wondering how you track hair loss. I never have been able to and I've never seen it on my pillow because I am blonde.
    Well i have black hair, so its easy to tell but you can just take a black piece of paper and run your hands through your hair real fast see how much lands on the paper.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

I'm doing max ot right now also I love it . dont' add the cell mass in save for PCT i'd give 10-14 days before thinking about bumping some people take a little longer to kick in than others. How is your diet and everything else?

Just a note to everyone it may not reflect as much on my scale but i went to a barbecue with my team on saturday hand't see everybdoy in about 10 days and I got alot of comments about my size and I was in a regular t-shirt. I figure if other people notice it must be good becomes I am sometimes too critical when judging my size
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

diet is a problem i am now starting to eat stuff like oatmael and plenty of meat in other words if i read high protein than i am grasping it
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

diet is a problem i am now starting to eat stuff like oatmael and plenty of meat in other words if i read high protein than i am grasping it

get a fitday.com account it's free and helps greatly it does all the adding and percentages for you it will really show you what aspects you need to work out as far as percentages.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

Well i have black hair, so its easy to tell but you can just take a black piece of paper and run your hands through your hair real fast see how much lands on the paper.
    Regularly I have a lot fall out. This is a good way of tracking it. Even though I don't care that much about hair right now.
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

Just Did Back INSANE PUMPS
    BEST pumps i have had in a loong time. I know it's not residual from the s-drol or trn that was stopped last monday. So this feels like the REAL DEAL glad i stocked up. Will update max on bench tomorrow as i did Chest on day one of Pheradrol my max has been increasing approx 10lbs each week will see if tomorrow stays on track.
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

OK Day 9 thoughts so far on the pheradrol/M-tst. Good and Bad. Good First

PUMPS as i said on Monday INSANE best pumps i have had in while.

SIZE Visually i am looking bigger clothes getting tighter.

BAD
    more oil, more acne, more hair loss. Nothing bad enough to make me consider stopping though.

One thought this is not as much a STRENGTH stack for me. as opposed to sdrol/trn. after 9 days and BACK and CHEST weights didn't increase as much as I had hoped compared to beginning of cycle. I feel this is a good combo for size though from the comments I am getting and i like the pumps I get. Next run I believe i would do pheradrol/trn or pheradrol/s-drol. I might add the trn back in at 2mg a day to see the effects.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does anyone want to see this?
    By Veritatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:49 AM
  2. Who wants me to review their products?
    By SXIPro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:39 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:12 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:11 PM