JW//Chaos Stack Review...

Trench

Awards
I'll start my log whenever I receive the Chaos I ordered today. I am very excited to see if this combo will help me gain some lean muscle mass in the near future with no harmful side effects. I ordered the caffinated version, however, I am non-responsive to stimulants so do not expect anything in that department. However, I am hoping I can get some extra mental focus from some of the other ingredients included. Also, I am a non-responder to mono creatine, so I am hoping the arginine and CEE will help me achieve some muscle pumps in the gym!

Some info:

Height: 6'3
Weight: 187.4

Goal: Gain Mass w/ as little fat as possible. aka Bulk Up

Exercise Plan:
Try to hit the gym 5 days a week at 12:00 Noon and 2 resting days

Day 1-Quad/Ham/Butt
Day 2-Back/Bi
Day 3-Ab/Trap/Shoulder
Day 4-Chest/Tri
Day 5-Forearm/Calf

Goal: Dont be in the gym longer than 60 minutes in any given day

Main supplements:
-Jungle Warfare
-Chaos

Other supplements to be taken:
-ADAM Superior Men
-100% Whey by ON
-Flax Seed Oil
-Xtend

Guess thats about it. I'll update once I receive the product.

Thanks.

-Trench

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Been wanting to see a log of Chaos. Good luck man. BTW what will your diet be like?

Trench

Awards
Diet is going to be all bulk. Just went to grocery store today actually.

Got oats, whole wheat pastas and breads, brown rice. Thats gonna be the main source of carbs=no potatoes. Tired of em right now.

As far as protein, yogurt, turkey, chicken, tuna.

Thats the basics. Of course shakes will be taken throughout the day.

Looks like I'm going have to forcefeed some food down until I AI comes out with that appetite increaser.

-Trench

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If u r bulking, I would definitely add in some good ol american BEEF, it really is a must for bulking, IMO, interested to see what JW will do for someone your age, now go get some steak......

Trench

Awards
Alright, I got all my products and will be starting tomorrow as today is my off day! I changed the style I will be doing at the gym. I will be doing Dogg Crap as it has alot of positive reviews around these places.

Alright, lets see what this combo can do! I will be posting here on how I feel the supplements are doing and will be posting in my other log on my workouts. Combine the 2 and we shall see what is happening.

other log is located at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/49236-trenchs-tests.html#post580595

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
By the third workout on Chaos you should DEF. notice a strength increase. I am on anabolics right now and still noticed it.

Also, Pitbull posted in the Anabolic Innovations forum the different ways that he took it and what worked for him etc. :)

Hope you enjoy, looking forward to the log!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh buddy your gonna love this stuff I promise you. I seen huge strength gains by the 3rd workout, and they keep on coming!!!

Trench

Awards
Just finished reading your log Mr. Pitbull. I read LakeD's a week ago. Hmm. Both of you guys seem to like it really well and get good results!

I'm excited about the taste! I remember taking CreaFuel by Twinlabs... HAHAHA! I puked when I got past half the glass... I tried everything... mixing with chocolate and frozen strawberries in a blender... holding my nose, trying to down it like a shot... No luck at all... So this has got me very happy to know that there is actually something that might actually have a good taste! I actually got rid of creafuel because I kept puking everytime I took it... Well, maybe 3 out of 5 times in a week. Still. NASTYYYYY. Cant wait to try this!

Second thing is I got the caffienated version. I want people to know beforehand that I'm a mono creatine non-responder as well as caffiene non-responder. I don't expect the caffiene to do anything. I have tried a form of CEE before maybe once... didn't use it enough to get a feel for it. Again... NASTY bulk powders....

I am hoping to get an increase in strength and some focus on the weights.

Thanks,
-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just finished reading your log Mr. Pitbull. I read LakeD's a week ago. Hmm. Both of you guys seem to like it really well and get good results!

I'm excited about the taste! I remember taking CreaFuel by Twinlabs... HAHAHA! I puked when I got past half the glass... I tried everything... mixing with chocolate and frozen strawberries in a blender... holding my nose, trying to down it like a shot... No luck at all... So this has got me very happy to know that there is actually something that might actually have a good taste! I actually got rid of creafuel because I kept puking everytime I took it... Well, maybe 3 out of 5 times in a week. Still. NASTYYYYY. Cant wait to try this!

Second thing is I got the caffienated version. I want people to know beforehand that I'm a mono creatine non-responder as well as caffiene non-responder. I don't expect the caffiene to do anything. I have tried a form of CEE before maybe once... didn't use it enough to get a feel for it. Again... NASTY bulk powders....

I am hoping to get an increase in strength and some focus on the weights.

Thanks,
-Trench
THank you for pointing it out that you are a non responder to stims. Chaos wasn't designed to be a stim, just added the caff to get synergistic effects.

Haha I tried FizzFuel by Twin labs back in the day too!! I wanted to throw up!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
The taste is unbelievable, I actually enjoy the taste. All the other preworkout supps I have taken I SLAMMED just to get it in my system but this I will sip on for 10 minutes just because I really love the taste! Crowler is the man!! Oh sorry Lake also! lol

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way just wait for the 3rd or 4th workout for the PUMPS!! I have tryed alot of NO products, even stacked crazy things together and this still beats them all!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, will be trying something like this once the mailman's back heals and he can continue delivery packages.
cc

Trench

Awards
I'll also add that I tried No-Xplode and did an entire bottle of it. I did get pumps from that, but again no energy. I tried it based soley on reviews of people saying it was like legalized speed... lol. I will also say this though. My libido SUCKED on it. I could never get wood while on that. Pissed me off quite frankly. Again, that stuf did not give me any extra energy or anything. However, it did surpress my appetite quite well.

I tried ergopharm 1-NO because it was these cool chewable tablets!!! Reminded me of stale sweet tarts. They had no effect on me at all. Again, NO-Xplode did give me pumps, this stuff did nothing at all.

So, thats enough background info. Now, I dont mean to diss any of these companies. But based on what I have tried from these: Twinlabs products ARE NASTY TASTING AND I CANT STAND THEM WITHOUT PUKING. Ergofarm does not work. And No-Xplode is too much hype while costing too much but does give a little and I MEAN A LITTLE pump, but its not worth the HUGE LOSS in libido.

OK. With that said, I will only take Chaos either before or before and during my workout. Tomorrow, I will only take 2 scoops prior to workout.

As far as the jungle warfare goes, should I start it now or wait till tomorrow? And I'm thinking about taking it with 10g of flax seed oil, sound alright?

-Trench

Trench

Awards
Alright, my first day finally came! I will start with the Jungle Wafare. So far, havn't noticed much from it I don't think. I took 3 of the blue capsules today evenly spaced out with a meal of each. I got 7 meals in today! DANG, that is a record for me! I havn't taken JW long enough to notice anything yet.

Now keep in mind I'm going to post my workout log in my other section, so check it out too compared to previous ones.

So on to the Chaos... First thing's first. As Pitbull said, that thing is PACKED TO THE MAX! Yay! No more containers half full when you first open them! That made me very happy. Finally, a FULL container. Next, the taste. Oh yeah, hard lemon cider. Best Mixed very well with water... Tasted it... mmm, It really was like hard cider! So I heated it up in the microwave Lol. Damn, that stuff is the best tasting supplement I've ever had in my life hands down! I gotta be sure to take this if I ever go ski again. Its better than normal warm cider in my own opinion.

Alright, now as far as the other stuff goes. I took 2 scoops. I mentioned I got a high tolerance for caffiene previously so I really did not get an energy boost or that crazy high feeling pitbull likes lol. I did get a feeling in my head though that was sorta odd within 10 minutes. Wasn't good nor bad. just interesting. Anyways, I start driving to the gym after drinking it up. Well, I dunno if it was me or if I was focusing way too much on the radio. I was listening to "rock on" and was singing alone with it... next thing I know I'm turning onto the freeway and swervin like mad. I was like in the zone with the music there for a sec lol. Anyways, after I saved myself and screeching the tires, I got to the gym.

I don't think its a placebo at all because I really didn't expect nothing from this stuff. I got a damn good workout today using DC methods. I was so focused on my decline bench on the smith machine that I felt the muscles contracting.. it was weird really. I never really felt myself the way I did today... The muscles that is. But yeah. I did not get any extra energy or pumps though.

I got a great focus though and that was what I was looking for. First thing that actually helped me ALOT. All seriousness here and best tasting supplement EVER.

I'll continue my log daily to see if the effects stay the same.

Great Stuff overall!

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright, my first day finally came! I will start with the Jungle Wafare. So far, havn't noticed much from it I don't think. I took 3 of the blue capsules today evenly spaced out with a meal of each. I got 7 meals in today! DANG, that is a record for me! I havn't taken JW long enough to notice anything yet.

Now keep in mind I'm going to post my workout log in my other section, so check it out too compared to previous ones.

So on to the Chaos... First thing's first. As Pitbull said, that thing is PACKED TO THE MAX! Yay! No more containers half full when you first open them! That made me very happy. Finally, a FULL container. Next, the taste. Oh yeah, hard lemon cider. Best Mixed very well with water... Tasted it... mmm, It really was like hard cider! So I heated it up in the microwave Lol. Damn, that stuff is the best tasting supplement I've ever had in my life hands down! I gotta be sure to take this if I ever go ski again. Its better than normal warm cider in my own opinion.

Alright, now as far as the other stuff goes. I took 2 scoops. I mentioned I got a high tolerance for caffiene previously so I really did not get an energy boost or that crazy high feeling pitbull likes lol. I did get a feeling in my head though that was sorta odd within 10 minutes. Wasn't good nor bad. just interesting. Anyways, I start driving to the gym after drinking it up. Well, I dunno if it was me or if I was focusing way too much on the radio. I was listening to "rock on" and was singing alone with it... next thing I know I'm turning onto the freeway and swervin like mad. I was like in the zone with the music there for a sec lol. Anyways, after I saved myself and screeching the tires, I got to the gym.

I don't think its a placebo at all because I really didn't expect nothing from this stuff. I got a damn good workout today using DC methods. I was so focused on my decline bench on the smith machine that I felt the muscles contracting.. it was weird really. I never really felt myself the way I did today... The muscles that is. But yeah. I did not get any extra energy or pumps though.

I got a great focus though and that was what I was looking for. First thing that actually helped me ALOT. All seriousness here and best tasting supplement EVER.

I'll continue my log daily to see if the effects stay the same.

Great Stuff overall!

-Trench

Every workout with it will get better ;).

And yes the first 10-20 minutes you get a very interesting feeling :). I love it.

The pumps will come, I promise. If not then you have a retarded body! haha j/k. Thanks for the feedback.

Trench

Awards
I will continue this log and my workout log this Thursday. The headache from the squat is gone but I am waiting to get it checked out just to be safe ya know? On top of that, I got stung by a bee the other day and I never got stung before. Didnt have an allergic reaction but it gave me a headache as well... However, it could of been because I was screaming like a little girl... But yeah, soon... I this will continue. In other words, IT AINT DEAD.

-Trench

Trench

Awards
For some reason, I keep getting headaches when I workout now. I havnt worked out since last Saturday because of such an intense headache. I got a milder headache this time. Next workout, I'm going to try without this to see if it may be causing the headaches. Focus was great until headache started midway through workout. Continued mildly through the duration.

-Trench

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
For some reason, I keep getting headaches when I workout now. I havnt worked out since last Saturday because of such an intense headache. I got a milder headache this time. Next workout, I'm going to try without this to see if it may be causing the headaches. Focus was great until headache started midway through workout. Continued mildly through the duration.

-Trench
Drink more water bro, sounds like dehydration to me. Caffeine + ALCAR are definitely dehydrating. Most nootropics and stimulants cause this effect, especially if you are lifting very intensely.

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
well, it is possible that the headaches are resulting from the JW. I experienced headaches on JW for the first week or so but they have since ceased. Any type of exertion seemed to amplify the headache. In fact, from what I have read it seems to be a common side effect with JW. Stick with it though, as they will probably go away after the first week or two. Probably wouldnt hurt to drink more water also, like Lake said.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far. That's pretty interesting that you didn't gain or feel anything using ErgoPharm's 1-no. I've personally never used any NO products but everything other thing I have used from EP has been GREAT. Any specific reason you chose DC over Max-ot?

Trench

Awards
dont think its dehydration as I drink water before, during, and after workouts usually getting in about 2 gallons daily. Althought Im in Az, it did get to 106 the other day.

Well, JW could have done it as well. I started them both at the same time. It has something to do that I only get a headache when I workout. Maybe my blood pressure gets too high or something? Not sure but I have a mild headache as I speak and I mean VERY mild. Majority goes away within 20 mins of working out. Not sure what it could be.

Time to start using elimnation to figure out what it is or if its permanent from the last time.

I did get a catscan though, lol to be safe, and it came back normal. So it wasnt a brain aneurysm.

Any other ideas?

-trench

Trench

Awards
Ugh. It was the Jungle Warfare causing the headaches after trial and error. So I cant finish it.

Chaos is working great alone too! Mucho focus and no headaches thank god!

As for the JW... I cant use it. So, nothing much to say about it except it gets you hards and headaches...

-Trench