Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log

1. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log

Im currently megadosing Cissus and so far, the results have been great. I have a while until my next hormonal cycle so im planning this craziness for six weeks and I will be LEAN bulking. Im 6'2 and 234(which is my heaviest ever).My goal is 250 at end of cycle. I know thats a little much especially with nonhormals but Im gonna give it a shot. I have my diet set which will consist of grilled chicken, whey isolate, eggwhites, oatmeal, brownrice,wheat bread and some lean fish every once in a while. It will be about 2weeks until I start this and I will list my cals, carbs, etc. at that time. I already have all the components of this cycle. Heres hows it will go:

USPLabs Beta Pre w/o supp: 5caps pre w/o
    Symmetry: 12caps per day
    Powerfull: 12caps per day
    Cissus: 12 caps per day
    USP REM: 3caps per night
    USP Tribulus: 8 caps per day
    PGHT: 2squirts per night.
    Anagen: 8caps per day
    Fenotest: 4caps per day
    Hyperdrol: 4caps per day
    Activate: 8caps per day
    Lean Xtreme: 6caps per day
    Rebound Reloaded: 3caps per day
    Nutrabolic CEO: reg. dosing
    SNS AEE Matrix: 8caps per day
    Fish Body Oils: 9caps per day
    EXCELL: 5servings (in 1gallon of water) per day
    GNC Mega Gold Multi- 1 cap per day
    Vitamin C- 1000mg twice per day
    Vitamin E- 400iu twice per day

Thats the plan. I know its a sh*t ton of supps, but I wanna see whats the absolute limit on growth without using any designer "anabolics" or real gear is. Yes, I am spending way too much on this, but Ive got some extra cash I wasnt expecting so instead of doing something stupid like saving it, I've spent it on my supps. Oh well, lets what happens. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will update again when I start. Later.

2. Advanced Member

Re: F*ing Insane Megadosed Nonhorm. Log

Insanity! Prepare to grow as if on 2g test!
    You should likely break this up into several cycles, there is likely a good deal of redundancy in there.... too much to look over though!
    good luck
    cc
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Few words..First, I remember your cycle questions from awhile back, and it would appear you may have too much money, and focus too much on supps, just a thought. Secondly, like CC said it would be far more worth your while to break that up over 2-3 months, you have about three things in each category which do essentially the same thing.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Anabolic supps or not. Putting that many pills/caps in your body a day for an extended period is bad man. It'll still tax your liver and kidneys
  5. Advanced Member

thats alot of pills to take lol....a few cups worth atleast....take a picture of all of them for us.

i have heard good things about double dose NHA....that x-factor and your PGHT...would be something i would want to try if i had extra cash.
  6. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

thanks for the feedback so far. Im up for any suggestions. I know I have a several things that do the same things. This will be a one time deal regardless. Mullet, I know how ignorant some of my past posts have been. Its that simple. I just didnt know much about phs and designer products. I've been doing a done of reading and research since then. Honestly, I have had some Nonhormonal cycles that have produced better resulsts than hormonal runs. Ive tried every product on this list and many more. Those products are the ones Ive liked the most. I know I dont 'need' all of them, and maybe I wont see many added benefits. That being said, I just want to see what happens. Again, I get bloodwork done at least every 2 weeks as it is free for me, so I monitor everything regardless. If you guys had all of these products and were lookin to lean bulk, what would you go with? How would u change my dosing?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

If it were me I would just take a couple at a time and use them for up coming cycles. I'm serious when I say that's too many pills to be taking a day.

Lean bulk is going to be more determined by keeping your calories in check vs. taking a billion pills.
  8. Board Supporter

I'm with everyone else here. To put it bluntly, it sounds like a pretty stupid idea. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'm assuming you don't know how these suplements work and their mechanisms, if you did....you would probably slap yourself with your own money, which apparently is in abundence for you.
  9. Advanced Member

I say you run the symmetry,hyperdrol and activate at those doses and save the others for another time.

Either way im interested in seeing what 12 caps of symmerty can do!!!
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    I say you run the symmetry,hyperdrol and activate at those doses and save the others for another time.

good call... I want to try 14 powerfull only on workout days I think that would be incredible.
    cc
  11. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Dude, this is hust insane. Unhealthy, and too much. I would go for AAS before doing all that crap. At least you know what are the sides with the dosages you take. I am not recommending you to do that, but that must be like 500$ for one stack? This is close to stupid. This is 3 months of car payments man..
  12. New Member

Subscribed! I have to see this...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

I can almost guarantee if you take all that you will feel like absolute crud! Split em up, in my sig is the log I did for USPlabs mega dose, you could do something like that with the addition of Powerful and staples. You definitely don't want to take LeanXtreme and megadose Cissus. My joints were hurting by the end of the 3rd week as well as another Megadoser, and we believe it may be due to cortisol issues (just a guess) once the dose was lowered, joints were fine though. jmho
  14. Senior Member

Well, if anything your proposed cycle makes me feel better about the borderline ridiculous amount of supplements I'm taking right now on my cut. I'll add another vote towards splitting up your supplements into several cycles. Your pocketbook will really thank you, and you'll likely achieve more results overall with the extended time on than with taking everything at once.

At any rate, I'm definitely an interested observer!
  15. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM

This would appear to be a better idea IMHO. These three products should work synergistically.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37
    Im currently megadosing Cissus and so far, the results have been great. I have a while until my next hormonal cycle so im planning this craziness for six weeks and I will be LEAN bulking. Im 6'2 and 234(which is my heaviest ever).My goal is 250 at end of cycle. I know thats a little much especially with nonhormals but Im gonna give it a shot. I have my diet set which will consist of grilled chicken, whey isolate, eggwhites, oatmeal, brownrice,wheat bread and some lean fish every once in a while. It will be about 2weeks until I start this and I will list my cals, carbs, etc. at that time. I already have all the components of this cycle. Heres hows it will go:

USPLabs Beta Pre w/o supp: 5caps pre w/o
    Symmetry: 12caps per day
    Powerfull: 12caps per day
    Cissus: 12 caps per day
    USP REM: 3caps per night
    USP Tribulus: 8 caps per day
    PGHT: 2squirts per night.
    Anagen: 8caps per day
    Fenotest: 4caps per day
    Hyperdrol: 4caps per day
    Activate: 8caps per day
    Lean Xtreme: 6caps per day
    Rebound Reloaded: 3caps per day
    Nutrabolic CEO: reg. dosing
    SNS AEE Matrix: 8caps per day
    Fish Body Oils: 9caps per day
    EXCELL: 5servings (in 1gallon of water) per day
    GNC Mega Gold Multi- 1 cap per day
    Vitamin C- 1000mg twice per day
    Vitamin E- 400iu twice per day

Thats the plan. I know its a sh*t ton of supps, but I wanna see whats the absolute limit on growth without using any designer "anabolics" or real gear is. Yes, I am spending way too much on this, but Ive got some extra cash I wasnt expecting so instead of doing something stupid like saving it, I've spent it on my supps. Oh well, lets what happens. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will update again when I start. Later.
    I'll even do some work for you. This should be alot better on your pocketbook, throat, and system

A)
    USP Symmetry 8 caps Pre-WO
    USP PFull 9 Caps
    USP TT 700 4 caps
    USP REM 3 caps-nightly

B)
    USP TT 700 4 caps
    USP REM 3 caps-nightly
    DS RR 3 caps
    DS ActivaTE 6 caps

C)
    USP REM 3 caps
    Sci Anagen 8 caps
    Sci Fenotest 6 caps
    AX Hyperdrol 4 caps
    Lean X 6 caps

Obviously given the supps at your disposal I could make you hundreds of stacks at any dosages, but I am too lazy for that. These are just a few examples of how you could better manage your supps. IMO there is nothing redundant in any of those, they could be run at different times, one right after another you get the pick. The XCEED, AE2, Cissus, Multis/EFAs can be run all through each of those.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I'll even do some work for you. This should be alot better on your pocketbook, throat, and system

A)
    USP Symmetry 8 caps Pre-WO
    USP PFull 9 Caps
    USP TT 700 4 caps
    USP REM 3 caps-nightly

B)
    USP TT 700 4 caps
    USP REM 3 caps-nightly
    DS RR 3 caps
    DS ActivaTE 6 caps

C)
    USP REM 3 caps
    Sci Anagen 8 caps
    Sci Fenotest 6 caps
    AX Hyperdrol 4 caps
    Lean X 6 caps

Obviously given the supps at your disposal I could make you hundreds of stacks at any dosages, but I am too lazy for that. These are just a few examples of how you could better manage your supps. IMO there is nothing redundant in any of those, they could be run at different times, one right after another you get the pick. The XCEED, AE2, Cissus, Multis/EFAs can be run all through each of those.
    nice work mullet, ugab i would adopt this as my own and use it as it says, insanity, you hit the nail on the head. isanity is like it says not sane, why waste time money feel ill hinder gains all for the sake of excess. Try breaking it up and go nuts for three months.
  18. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Ok guys, Im gonna split it up into 3 different cycles. Heres my first one:

cissus-12caps
    symmetry- 12caps
    hyperdrol- 4caps
    activate- 6caps
    ceo, aee, multi, E, C, and fish oils as well.

Yeah, I guess I saw all the supps sitting around and just had a stupid idea. I'll try this out for 4-6 weeks and then map out something new afterwards. Thanks for all the feedback.
  19. Advanced Member

Ok guys, Im gonna split it up into 3 different cycles. Heres my first one:

cissus-12caps
    symmetry- 12caps
    hyperdrol- 4caps
    activate- 6caps
    ceo, aee, multi, E, C, and fish oils as well.

Yeah, I guess I saw all the supps sitting around and just had a stupid idea. I'll try this out for 4-6 weeks and then map out something new afterwards. Thanks for all the feedback.
    Much better idea! Good Luck, report your findings.
    cc
  20. Senior Member

That looks like a killer stack you've proposed, but still looks like a bit of overkill with megadosed symmetry/cissus, activate AND hyperdrol. You could likely drop your doses of cissus and symmetry a touch since the hyperdrol also contains cissus in it. Keep us posted with the results though, I'm sure there's a huge amount of interest in how these supplements work together.
  21. Advanced Member

whatever you do end up doing...PLEASE PLEASE take some before/after shots.

as for cycle ideas, i like everyone elses suggestions....if it were me i'd double dose NHA and all the USP stuff, or what i mentioned before

NHA ( double dose)
    x-factor
    PGH
    and if you want 14 powerfulls on w/o days
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Yeah dude you may be venturing into relatively unkown territory so documenting it well, will help every one and allow others to follow of they see fit. Plus think of the points youll get adding entires every other day or so.....
  23. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Yeah man, Ill definately be logging it. Im about to head to the beach for a week, but I'll be starting the stack on july 11. Ill post before pics then and give a detailed diet and training plan.
  24. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Also, how would you dose the symmetry/cissus on workout days. I was thinking 6-8 caps preworkout with the rest divided throughout the day and one dose at night.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

Upon waking, pre+post workout and before bed.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Also, how would you dose the symmetry/cissus on workout days. I was thinking 6-8 caps preworkout with the rest divided throughout the day and one dose at night.
    Im going to follow the instructions on the bottle for the first cycle. If after 30 days i see fit to order more than i may increase the dosages as needed.
  27. Registered User

Sorry bro but it looks like you've got more money than sense, you've gone WAY over board on the supplements, ya it's to stock up on supplements but spread it out, you don't need all that, and as one member on here has already noticed insane amounts of supplements doesn't equal insane amounts of muscle. You could cut it back to Rem, Cissus, Powerful and Symmetry, and do high doses of those but the other stuff just isn't needed, except bcaa's and such.
  28. Senior Member

Any updates available?
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Any updates available?
    Poisoning?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Man...I thought this was the "Show me your stash" thread.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  31. Senior Member

Weird experiment -- but I'm subscribing.
  32. New Member

It seems like several of the previous posters skipped over a few posts in the thread....

He is not doing his originally proposed stack and he's starting on July 11th.
  33. Registered User

I take back what i send above, smart move, good luck with it. I'd like to try out hyperdrol.
  34. Advanced Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson
    Man...I thought this was the "Show me your stash" thread.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Rampage, mullet im confused is this a joke? i want off this ride.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 391
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:09 AM
  2. Bioforge/T-Force/T-Bol Stack..9 Weeks of Insanity Log!
    By RIPPINSHEE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  4. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM