• Start date

Doubleunderhook

Awards
this is first time I have tryed any anabolic
I noticed increased pumps and a bit of back pain
I am one day away from week two and have gained no size and no strength
1st week I dosed 10mg
2nd 10mg in the morn 10mg after work along with

2nd weeks pumps werent as good I dont know why my diet has been exactly what I need 500+ grams of carbs 350+ protein not keeping track of fat but I try to avoid it although i know i am getting a fair wack of it lol

but no gains :(

I am thinking of stopping tomorrow and waiting and trying again with a stack

most people seem to gain during the first two weeks I didnt :(

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If your not gaining, then your diet isnt what it needs to be.

Please post your diet.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...besides just your diet.

Let's hear everything about you. Age/weight/height/diet/regiment/supplements currently used/etc

If you erally want some good answers you'll need to provide that info.

Doubleunderhook

Awards
Diet is
breakfast
4 whole eggs 4 brown toast
break
can of tuna
granola bar
lunch
large dish of pasta with whole tomato sauce or brown rice instead
large serving of meat chicken or beef
fruit and vegtables
break
granola bar and large protein shake (100g's of protein and nearly nothing else)

dinner large plate of pasta with chicken or beef or with brown rice

a snack ice cream or fruit or something

then another 100g protein shake before bed

Doubleunderhook

Awards
21/175/5'11

nearly no other supps besides protein and food besides support for 'drol and normal vites and fish oil

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummm a 100 gram shake before bed is pretty darn pointless. Even worse if you are using Whey for this shake. I'm pretty sure your body can't even digest all of that protein within a short period of time of ingesting it.

You're still missing your workout regiment, cardio, total calories, total macro breakdown.

And, most granola bars are junk just FYI.

Hmm...so you are 5'11 and 175? What's your BF? Sounds like you should have put off this cycle. I hit 210lbs at 21 at 5'11 without AAS. Just a thought.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty. Where to begin.

Diet i the key to gains no matter what you are doing. I am not going to say your diet is bad, it is just definitly NOT what i would do ever.

Pre and Post workout are the areas you should focus on the most, if you never ever ate otherwise you should eat right at these times, before workout and the three hours after.

Now lets scrap those 100g shakes and divide them up into 23g or 1 scoop with each meal you are having and make sure you are eating every 2-2.5hours like clockwork throughout the day.

At 175lbs you should be at 350g Protein/ 350g Carb/ 60g Fat or so while on superdrol. And 2gallons of water!!!!! Most important!

But just note that if i (6'5, 251lbs) ate three meals a day instead of my 12 or so i would loose a lot of weight.

Pre Workout: 46g Protein, 55g Dextrose

Post Workout: 46g Protein, 55g Dextrose
1/2 hour later: 46 g Protein, 33g Dextrose

1 hour later: 23g Protein, small Carb meal, flax oil

1 hour later: 46 g Protein, Good Meal (example... chicken and pasta, etc) If i am eating a lot of meat then only 23g Protein here.

So you can see how much emphasis i put on the workout here

Doubleunderhook

Awards
Im not as heavy of a build as you I have a very very fast metabolism

I have never measured my body fat with a method accurate enough to truely gauge it I have always had very very little fat I have never tryed losing fat and never think of it

lately I have cut down my cardio down to gain on this cycle
but usually I run 10k plus 5 times a week and train for over a hour a day doing heavy heavy cardio

but for this I COMPLETELY stopped as I lose weight super fast

when I ate what I call a full meal I eat untill my stomach hurts and is bulging lol

I eat as much and as clean as possible

My workouts consist of
1 chest decline bp 2 sets of 10 50% 3 sets of 6
dumbell 5 sets of 5 as much as i can do after the barbell work
close grip at 5x5
shoulder flys 5x5 depends usually do as much as I can making 5 reps

2 back bent over rows 5x5
dead lifts 5 X 8
upright rows 5x5
good mornings 3x5

3 biceps preacher curls 5x5
incline hammers 5x5
incline curls

4 squats 2x15 3x10
calf raises 5x8

5 shoulders/tri's
military press 5x5
overhead press 5x5
dumbbell press 5x5
front raises 5x5
bent over lateral raises or just lateral raises

All of my sets are done untill I fail with as much weight as I can do

Doubleunderhook

Awards
My meals are split pretty even usually at break time I will have a sandwich and tuna sometimes just tuna with bread
then I have a big lunch and after that I have a protein shake and some carbs then i work out and have a huge meal and then a snack a hour or so later then a protein shake maybe I take too much at once I will split it up I have been eating like this for months and have gained a fair bit naturally.

I was expecting superdrol to do a lot but it didnt and I dint get any side effects either besides a small amount of increased acne but thats it

I tend to have an immunity to most drugs it make take a few times before my body will properly react to it

I thought my diet was good I guess I need to split up the protein more anything else I should work on?

I think Im going to ditch and go to pct and then figure out a new cycle and continue with my diet with a few small changes (as suggested)

Buddikaman

Awards
Sorry to hear you arent gaining...hate to say it, i know alot of people with fast metabolisms, and they can eat the world and still not really put any gains or atleast lose it shortly after, my advice would be to up your food intake and eat more, maybe get a weight gainer, not really sure how light of a frame you got, but maybe its more of a genetics issue than anything else.. :(

-Buddikaman-

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
1. Need to a better diet.
2. If you have had trouble gaining without the SD, it isn't going to be easier to gain while on.
3. 10mg a day is nothing on SD.

Doubleunderhook

Awards
I gain I came up from less then 145 in the last few months but it takes me months of constant eating to get gains

I will post a back shot later on that way you guys can get an idea of my size

I have decided after today Im going to go off and do some treatment then go back on with starting with 20mg per day and im going to research a new diet on here while im off

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Need to a better diet.
2. If you have had trouble gaining without the superdrol, it isn't going to be easier to gain while on.
3. 10mg a day is nothing on SD.

Just wondering why you say 10mg a day is nothing on superdrol? Alot of people see good gains at 10mg maximum 20mg. fitzer was using 2.5mg and 5mg of drol in his stack. At least people new to s-drol of course I am actually with you that i find I need 20-30mg but I have run it several times. where as this is his first run on any anabolic>

rocketscientist

Awards
Sorry to hear you arent gaining...hate to say it, i know alot of people with fast metabolisms, and they can eat the world and still not really put any gains or atleast lose it shortly after, my advice would be to up your food intake and eat more, maybe get a weight gainer, not really sure how light of a frame you got, but maybe its more of a genetics issue than anything else.. :(

-Buddikaman-
My suspicion (based on trial and error) is that really many people have limitations on how much food at a time they can actually digest. Stuffing yourself with 6000 cal. will not necessary mean your body will use 6000 cal. Furthermore the digestion is likely to be dependent on the type of food, meaning simple carbs should be more likely to be absorbed than proteins.

Try taking some digestive enzymes - some people (most?) that have tried it on this board actually noticed a significant difference.

But that said - have you seen a difference in body composition while on SD. I'm not really positive if the pumps are a good measure of the effectiveness of SD for longer term gains. As an example as others I have noticed great pumps up to several weeks after stopping SD. Also - did you get any stronger?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you say 10mg a day is nothing on superdrol? Alot of people see good gains at 10mg maximum 20mg. fitzer was using 2.5mg and 5mg of drol in his stack. At least people new to s-drol of course I am actually with you that i find I need 20-30mg but I have run it several times. where as this is his first run on any anabolic>
Fitzer was also running normal doses of PP on top of that.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If its your first SD cycle, there's no reason to start higher than 10mg.

rocketscientist

Awards
Thought about this a bit more during lunch - I find it strange that you should get pumps etc. at least during the first week, but not see any strength or weight gains.

One explanation may be that you started your cycle in a catabolic environment, e.g. you were already overtrained. The gains by taking AAS could then have been compensated by an increased break down of muscle tissue.

The effects of SD wearing off after a week, could be a result of downregulation of androgen receptors (if that theory is true) combined with the short half-life of SD + splitting the dose say 12 hours apart. Since conteracting the downregulation would depend on the concentration of the steroid rather than making them available for a longer period (which is effectively what you do if you split the dose), taking 20 mg at once a day may be more effective.

But anyway - just some thoughts.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought about this a bit more during lunch - I find it strange that you should get pumps etc. at least during the first week, but not see any strength or weight gains.

One explanation may be that you started your cycle in a catabolic environment, e.g. you were already overtrained. The gains by taking anabolic steroids could then have been compensated by an increased break down of muscle tissue.

The effects of superdrol wearing off after a week, could be a result of downregulation of androgen receptors (if that theory is true) combined with the short half-life of SD + splitting the dose say 12 hours apart. Since conteracting the downregulation would depend on the concentration of the steroid rather than making them available for a longer period (which is effectively what you do if you split the dose), taking 20 mg at once a day may be more effective.

But anyway - just some thoughts.
I think it was proven AR receptors do not up/downregulate like many of our other receptors. Usually response to anabolic steroids is based on weight/size and IMO more importantly the amount of receptors one has.

rocketscientist

Awards
I think it was proven AR receptors do not up/downregulate like many of our other receptors. Usually response to anabolic steroids is based on weight/size and IMO more importantly the amount of receptors one has.
I've seen studies in favor of either sides, e.g. here's one on downregulation Changes in testosterone muscle receptors: effects of an androgen treatment on physically trained rats.. (though the downregulation could as well have been a result of aromatization to estradiol which is supposed to show that effect as other studies seem to indicate).

But I haven't looked at this in while. Maybe we should start a thread on this... or maybe there is one already.

Doubleunderhook

Awards

there is my back shot today I noticed a good strength difference :) im happy

im thinking I should continue and see if this 3rd week turns out good because today went well

I havent been over training before i started this i was doing my workouts on 3-4 days and just doing more each day

should I dose all at once? my workout wont be untill 6 or so so if I take it in the morning it will be 12 hours after so I am unsure which way to go...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
imo since you haven't felt anything while on you can take both in the morining if you want. But for the best results take one in the morining and one in the afternoon. As far as workout routine and over training if your interested in taking a look at something else check out hst training. Works great for me. good luck

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Alright.

I will sum it up: Gains on Superdrol =

#1: DIET
#2: Training
#3: Dosing

So many people are eating 6000cals, etc and not getting results. But look at what some are eating?! No offense but with your diet all i can say is NO #$%@. You need to educate a lot more, no bodybuilder in the world takes 100g protein shakes... that would be called a 'kidney buster' haha

Trust me on this, if you had a good diet a perfect diet, and great training right now you would be much happier

rocketscientist

Awards
lately I have cut down my cardio down to gain on this cycle
but usually I run 10k plus 5 times a week and train for over a hour a day doing heavy heavy cardio
That's what led me to overtraining. So you stopped this several weeks before your cycle?

Well - it seems you're making progress after all.
Dosing of course is all up to you - you could try taking all at once say some time before your workout. I guess you would notice a difference right a way.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I don't think his diet seems bad really. 100g is too much for a protein shake but other than that it looks ok. It's so easy to nitpick someone elses diet...there is always room for improvement but I am used to seeing people in threads like this eating pizza, ice cream, and all kinds of other crap.