Apo's Myotrophic Expression Log- Jdub!!!

1. Thumbs up Apo's Myotrophic Expression Log- Jdub!!!

Well people I broke Jungle Warfare on AM, so you know I had to try it right... SO Raven being the dear that she is sent me a bottle gratis.
    She did not say log it, but being the type of guy who loves to say thank you, I felt i should do a log seeing that it would not hurt.

Here we go....

As you know I just finished a contest on May, 27th, and I needed something for post cycle therapy, I was going to run Ax's post cycle therapy in conjunction with JW, but the FAQ advised against it.

I popped my first pill on the 31 of MAY, and my weight since then has been 205-210 give or take the morning squat...
    The effects of JW is not to be played with as I can effectively gauge for a week. As yesterday I declined benched for 12 with 85's, which precontest, with PH' s I was doing 3 weeks out. Now you may be saying yeah, Apo what other supps are you taking??? Well I am know taking my tasty Muscle Milk, 3rd Burn, Amino's Glutamine (bobo's fav) and Cell Mass that I started on Yesterday morning. Also some liver pills by Himilaya that I had stashed away. (I know I will try Cro-dubz, and LMD's Cycle Support, I have limited funds now so...)

Well back to JW, I def can feel the pumps it gives me when taken with foods, and well feelings of well being. I can def say this has been an easier transition from on to PCT for me emotionally, as I can get a tad angry, and annoyed for small things. I am not a raving anus, but Road Rage is highlight and enjoyed throughly for expressing my aggression, and my overall well being.
    I will def update day by day as I have much more time and back log some stuff suckas... Until then:
    :bb3:

2. Looking forward to see updates of this! I just ended a contest too May 27th

3. Glad to see another JW log, I started JW today. so I may chime in from time to time to share my results as well......
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    I am not a raving anus, but Road Rage is highlight and enjoyed throughly for expressing my aggression, and my overall well being.
    Raving anusity can be a horrible thing. Effects on libido at all AP?

5. So far the effects of Libido are great, thanks for asking...

6. Quads (2 Full Rotations)
    • Leg Extensions: 1 Set x 40 Reps at 150
    •Hack Squats: 4 Sets x 25 Reps-at 270 and 360
    • Squats: 1 Set x 40 Reps at 225 then 135

Hams
    • Leg Curl Machine: 3 Sets To Failure at 150

This was the routine I followed this past Monday, as it Thursday and guess what is still sore-MY DAMN LEGS, but what looks different and more harder-My legs!!!

Yesterday we did Back and it went a lil something like this:
    Back
    • Pull-ups: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
    • Cable Rows: 3 Sets x 10 Reps- 90, 100, 110 each arm
    • Lat Pulldown: 3 Sets x 10 Reps-180,230, 230
    • Dead Lifts: 3 Sets x 10 Reps-225

Rear Delts
    • Rear Delt Machine: 2 Sets x 25 Reps-50,60

Traps
    • Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets x 12 Reps-225
    • Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets x 12 Reps-90

Well so strength is not on the decline while "off" I am just happy about getting to try it, and getting my legs to be BRANCH SIZE!!! Believe me people I will be a freak in this sport...
    Time and dedication is all I need...
    :bb:

7. Mr.Powerz, I had a question how do you like the 3rd burn? I know this log is about JW... but just thought i would ask?

~Mk

8. I like it, you get the best of both worlds, steady energy, and LXT... Gets you nice and veiny.

9. Well can I say this Libido boost is great !!! I mean
    G-R-E-A-T... My wife is loving JW, as precontest there was no sex in the chapagne room, as Letro shoots your Libido, muderizes it!!! JW has by Boys swanging, and its not a joke.

Pump wise, they are incredible, and strength i am still pressing and lifting maximum weights ...

10. Well yesterday I decided to go with a modified Vince Gironda quick tone up program in which you do one excercise per body part for 3 sets 15 reps and 30 sec rest between sets. The stuff was intense, and I could see striations in my chest, and I must say I looked GREAT...
    Last edited by Apowerz6; 06-13-2006 at 08:02 PM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Well yesterdya I decided to go with a modified Vince Gironda quick tone up program in which you do one excercise per body part for 3 sets 15 reps and 30 sec rest between sets.
    What are you a soccer mom from the 80s??

12. No I was trying to lean up real quick for the Jr. Nats, but thank you for your insightful post...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    No I was trying to lean up real quick for the Jr. Nats, but thank you for your insightful post...

Somebody's crabby.

14. Actually I am it has been a ruff day, but I am like that to you all the time

15. Ah, touche!

Similar Forum Threads

1. TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub
    By Jdub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
  2. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  3. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info