Apo's Myotrophic Expression Log- Jdub!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well people I broke Jungle Warfare on AM, so you know I had to try it right... SO Raven being the dear that she is sent me a bottle gratis.
She did not say log it, but being the type of guy who loves to say thank you, I felt i should do a log seeing that it would not hurt.

Here we go....

As you know I just finished a contest on May, 27th, and I needed something for post cycle therapy, I was going to run Ax's post cycle therapy in conjunction with JW, but the FAQ advised against it.

I popped my first pill on the 31 of MAY, and my weight since then has been 205-210 give or take the morning squat...
The effects of JW is not to be played with as I can effectively gauge for a week. As yesterday I declined benched for 12 with 85's, which precontest, with PH' s I was doing 3 weeks out. Now you may be saying yeah, Apo what other supps are you taking??? Well I am know taking my tasty Muscle Milk, 3rd Burn, Amino's Glutamine (bobo's fav) and Cell Mass that I started on Yesterday morning. Also some liver pills by Himilaya that I had stashed away. (I know I will try Cro-dubz, and LMD's Cycle Support, I have limited funds now so...)

Well back to JW, I def can feel the pumps it gives me when taken with foods, and well feelings of well being. I can def say this has been an easier transition from on to PCT for me emotionally, as I can get a tad angry, and annoyed for small things. I am not a raving anus, but Road Rage is highlight and enjoyed throughly for expressing my aggression, and my overall well being.:lol:
I will def update day by day as I have much more time and back log some stuff suckas... Until then:
:bb3:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to see updates of this! I just ended a contest too May 27th :)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see another JW log, I started JW today. so I may chime in from time to time to share my results as well......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a raving anus, but Road Rage is highlight and enjoyed throughly for expressing my aggression, and my overall well being.:lol:
Raving anusity can be a horrible thing. Effects on libido at all AP?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far the effects of Libido are great, thanks for asking...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quads (2 Full Rotations)
• Leg Extensions: 1 Set x 40 Reps at 150
•Hack Squats: 4 Sets x 25 Reps-at 270 and 360
• Squats: 1 Set x 40 Reps at 225 then 135

Hams
• Leg Curl Machine: 3 Sets To Failure at 150

This was the routine I followed this past Monday, as it Thursday and guess what is still sore-MY DAMN LEGS, but what looks different and more harder-My legs!!!

Yesterday we did Back and it went a lil something like this:
Back
• Pull-ups: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
• Cable Rows: 3 Sets x 10 Reps- 90, 100, 110 each arm
• Lat Pulldown: 3 Sets x 10 Reps-180,230, 230
• Dead Lifts: 3 Sets x 10 Reps-225

Rear Delts
• Rear Delt Machine: 2 Sets x 25 Reps-50,60

Traps
• Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets x 12 Reps-225
• Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets x 12 Reps-90

Well so strength is not on the decline while "off" I am just happy about getting to try it, and getting my legs to be BRANCH SIZE!!! Believe me people I will be a freak in this sport...
Time and dedication is all I need...
:bb:

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Mr.Powerz, I had a question how do you like the 3rd burn? I know this log is about JW... but just thought i would ask?

~Mk

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it, you get the best of both worlds, steady energy, and LXT... Gets you nice and veiny.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well can I say this Libido boost is great !!! I mean
G-R-E-A-T... My wife is loving JW, as precontest there was no sex in the chapagne room, as Letro shoots your Libido, muderizes it!!! JW has by Boys swanging, and its not a joke.

Pump wise, they are incredible, and strength i am still pressing and lifting maximum weights ...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday I decided to go with a modified Vince Gironda quick tone up program in which you do one excercise per body part for 3 sets 15 reps and 30 sec rest between sets. The stuff was intense, and I could see striations in my chest, and I must say I looked GREAT...

Last edited:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well yesterdya I decided to go with a modified Vince Gironda quick tone up program in which you do one excercise per body part for 3 sets 15 reps and 30 sec rest between sets.
What are you a soccer mom from the 80s?? :D :D :D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I was trying to lean up real quick for the Jr. Nats, but thank you for your insightful post...:trout::nutkick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually I am it has been a ruff day, but I am like that to you all the time :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10