X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I took 5 caps a day of XF. It lasts 40 days instead of 50 days. You should really get some man, you won't be dissapointed..
    $$$$$$$$

    Thanks for the reply!
    cc

    edit: you must spread the love around before....


  2. Anitime bro, if you need anything, don't hesitate
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Anitime bro, if you need anything, don't hesitate
    Cool.. I need Anterior Stabilization surgery on my shoulder. Please help.
    cc

  4. hmmmmmmm.........eeehhhhhhh... ..wellll....ehhhhh...ahem.. Maybe..well....you know... go see a doc for that, I think it will hurt if I operate you and good luck with the surgery bro

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    hmmmmmmm.........eeehhhhhhh... ..wellll....ehhhhh...ahem.. Maybe..well....you know... go see a doc for that, I think it will hurt if I operate you and good luck with the surgery bro
    haha thanks. still debating whether it is worth it.
    cc
    •   
       


  6. Jjohn... another great log, playa. So riddle me this....... J.W. or Xfactor? Nutraplanet accidentally shipped me some JW and i didnt want it b/c I was planning on snatching up some xfactor. Should I keep, open, take, regret JW or.... should I repack & send back JW, order xfactor? Shoot me straight here man. Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Jjohn... another great log, playa. So riddle me this....... J.W. or Xfactor? Nutraplanet accidentally shipped me some JW and i didnt want it b/c I was planning on snatching up some xfactor. Should I keep, open, take, regret JW or.... should I repack & send back JW, order xfactor? Shoot me straight here man. Thanks
    Well, honestly, I would like to go for the XF. I tried JW, but by itself, I would really go for XF, and don't forget to get 2 bottles, as the stuff kicks in around in the middle of the cycle(2nd bottle). Train hard, keep diet clean, and you will see results. Minimize olive oil, you can still keep peanut butter and nuts, but don't exagerate. If it's too much trouble to repack, well, JW is still an awesome supplement, I have to say.

    Good luck,

    Jjohn

  8. How about JW with X-Factor???

    I'd say load XF for 2 weeks prior to starting JW with a low dose protocol (1-2 gelcaps per day). Then start the JW and up the XF to 3-4 caps per day depending on how much money you have to spend. With proper dietary manipulations, you could pull this stack off with only 1 bottle of XF and 1 bottle of JW.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. Thumbs up Sounds great but....


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    How about JW with X-Factor???

    I'd say load XF for 2 weeks prior to starting JW with a low dose protocol (1-2 gelcaps per day). Then start the JW and up the XF to 3-4 caps per day depending on how much money you have to spend. With proper dietary manipulations, you could pull this stack off with only 1 bottle of XF and 1 bottle of JW.
    Everyone seems to think that JW doesnt produce effect until weeks 3-4 and therefor should not be run less than 8 wks (12 wks highly recommended) and this is at 4 caps a day. With 90 in a bottle, thats a lotta green for JW alone. However, I also got with that order: 2 cissusrx, 2 powerfull, 1 REM and 1 6oxo. Any other stacking options that would not require a bank loan? I would consider waiting till I get some xfactor if you think it'll stack well with my other stuff but, Nutraplanet was out of it and thats where i was going to try to get it. They're too cool.
  10. Unhappy Understood


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Well, honestly, I would like to go for the XF. I tried JW, but by itself, I would really go for XF, and don't forget to get 2 bottles, as the stuff kicks in around in the middle of the cycle(2nd bottle). Train hard, keep diet clean, and you will see results. Minimize olive oil, you can still keep peanut butter and nuts, but don't exagerate. If it's too much trouble to repack, well, JW is still an awesome supplement, I have to say.

    Good luck,

    Jjohn
    Yeah, after comparing your logs it definitely seems like you had better results with xfactor. What I seem to be noticing on this site is that JW after 8 -12 wks puts on alot of mass AND increases strength. You seemed to kinda reflect that as your weight gains sounded better and in less time with xf over jw but you didnt really mention any special strength increase. Have you read TerminatorLMG's JW log? It is ONLY because of his results that this is even a decision, but he had alot more calories than you during JW and was already quite a bit bigger (he started at like 220/%10bf). BUT, thats like 6 BOTTLES times 40 DOLLARS!!!!! Needless to say, that does NOT excite ole Shaodawg!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Yeah, after comparing your logs it definitely seems like you had better results with xfactor. What I seem to be noticing on this site is that JW after 8 -12 wks puts on alot of mass AND increases strength. You seemed to kinda reflect that as your weight gains sounded better and in less time with xf over jw but you didnt really mention any special strength increase. Have you read TerminatorLMG's JW log? It is ONLY because of his results that this is even a decision, but he had alot more calories than you during JW and was already quite a bit bigger (he started at like 220/%10bf). BUT, thats like 6 BOTTLES times 40 DOLLARS!!!!! Needless to say, that does NOT excite ole Shaodawg!
    Yeah, I only did 1 bottle of JW, so I don't know what 4 in a row would give, but in my experience, XF delivered the best results for the buck.

  12. Is it safe to do X-factor right after JW?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Is it safe to do X-factor right after JW?
    Sure, bro! I don't see no trouble at all. Even though JW is a test booster, XF is not hormonal and will not alter your test. levels after the cycle.

  14. Good log, i dunno about X-factor that stuff is SOOOOO expensive especially compared to some of the other highly effective natural products out their.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Good log, i dunno about X-factor that stuff is SOOOOO expensive especially compared to some of the other highly effective natural products out their.
    Well, I guess you gotta try it to know. I do beleive it's worth every penny you put in it. Ask around, and you'll find the answer prety fast

  16. I actually wonder what a good steroid cycle+ x-factor would be like but i've had tendonitis issues before in my forearms and i REALLY don't wanna use something that induces inflammation.

  17. Glad you liked the Ecdysten. I'll be posting the Ebol write up very soon. I hope tomorrow. If you liked Ecdysten you'll love love love Ebol!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dito
    Glad you liked the Ecdysten. I'll be posting the Ebol write up very soon. I hope tomorrow. If you liked Ecdysten you'll love love love Ebol!
    Hmmm... I have been researching a lot on this to find nothing about it....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I actually wonder what a good steroid cycle+ x-factor would be like but i've had tendonitis issues before in my forearms and i REALLY don't wanna use something that induces inflammation.
    Well, I guess that it would produce very good results, as steroids work very well by themselfes, and XF also works well alone. I guess I want to stay natural, that's why I tried XF, and will do some more

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I have done 2 so far. I will do another one in 40 days approx. You don't pay for the AA, but for all the research these guys have done and bringing it to the bodybuilder's world.
    True, the cost of understanding X-Factor has been high for MN. Let's all keep in mind that the clinical trials were very very expensive... and we'll be doing more in the future.

    But raw arachidonic acid is rather expensive right now. The process for producing and extracting AA is difficult. But we do expect the process to be made more efficient in the coming years and overall prices to go down.

    But in any case, you're damn right. X-factor is well worth the price.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  21. I for one am very interested in the Gaspari product that is due out in two weeks, that is reported to contain AA liscensed by MN.

  22. I am also curious as to what is the big surprise

  23. surprises kick A$$!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    surprises kick A$$!!
    Hell yeah! I heard there will be ecdy, and could be stacked with X-F too!

  25. I will do a log of this and X-factor stacked after I finish my Diesel Test log and 2 weeks of deloading, so roughly in 6 weeks. I hope it's out by then.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. X-Factor log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
  4. M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???
    By ShredHead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Log in
Log in