X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User

DAY 39

Only one day left on XF. It's been great. I will post my weight tomorrow, as I dont even know how much it is as of now. I did some mixed forearms and abs today. Took it relax, but really felt the forearms pump, and the abs were really well done. Cant wait until tomorrow. I will still keep my log on for the remaining of Ecdy just to see if the gains are still coming

Peace

2. Registered User

DAY 40

It's done. I just took the last taste of x-Factor today until my next cycle gets back. My weight is 181.5, and my waist is 34.5, which is about what it was at the beginning of the cycle. So all in all, I would say I gained around 4-5 pounds in LBM from day 10. So probably a rough guess would be a good 6 lbs gain, with no fat gain at all! Wow. I loved it. Next XF cycle will be the normal 50 day cycle to compare. I highly recommend those products as they will get the pounds on!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Nice log how can you justify the cost/benefit ratio of x factor, its kinda pricey, just curious.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Nice log how can you justify the cost/benefit ratio of x factor, its kinda pricey, just curious.
    Really worth it. Buy it, and it's not money wasted. Why? It works and gives great results like you just saw, and I will buy some more as long as it exists The really big + is no PCT is needed and all gains are kept, so this is priceless IMO, and a lot ssfer than hormone precursors..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Really worth it. Buy it, and it's not money wasted. Why? It works and gives great results like you just saw, and I will buy some more as long as it exists The really big + is no post cycle therapy is needed and all gains are kept, so this is priceless IMO, and a lot ssfer than hormone precursors..
    How many cycles have you ran? just wondering about cost as it is a fatty acid, no?
  6. Registered User

I have done 2 so far. I will do another one in 40 days approx. You don't pay for the AA, but for all the research these guys have done and bringing it to the bodybuilder's world.
  7. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jtt
    Nice log.

Does anyone have any empirical data on Ecdysten? I've searched around and found none. Also, I been taking a multi-vitamin for over 20 years which contains NAC at 1,200 mgs/day. I really don't want to stop the MV so I'm guessing X-factor is out of the question.
    NAC is not a problem with X-Factor.

We've got a new FAQ coming out that will explain the changes in directions. But basically, most of what was once off-limits is now okay.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  8. Registered User

You guys can also discuss of it in MN's section. There are a couple threads in there..
  9. Registered User

How many caps a day were you taking?
    cc
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    How many caps a day were you taking?
    cc
    I took 5 caps a day of XF. It lasts 40 days instead of 50 days. You should really get some man, you won't be dissapointed..
  11. Registered User

I took 5 caps a day of XF. It lasts 40 days instead of 50 days. You should really get some man, you won't be dissapointed..
    $$$$$$$$

Thanks for the reply!
    cc

edit: you must spread the love around before....
  12. Registered User

Anitime bro, if you need anything, don't hesitate
  13. Registered User

Anitime bro, if you need anything, don't hesitate
    Cool.. I need Anterior Stabilization surgery on my shoulder. Please help.
    cc
  14. Registered User

hmmmmmmm.........eeehhhhhhh... ..wellll....ehhhhh...ahem.. Maybe..well....you know... go see a doc for that, I think it will hurt if I operate you and good luck with the surgery bro
  15. Registered User

hmmmmmmm.........eeehhhhhhh... ..wellll....ehhhhh...ahem.. Maybe..well....you know... go see a doc for that, I think it will hurt if I operate you and good luck with the surgery bro
    haha thanks. still debating whether it is worth it.
    cc
  16. Registered User

Jjohn... another great log, playa. So riddle me this....... J.W. or Xfactor? Nutraplanet accidentally shipped me some JW and i didnt want it b/c I was planning on snatching up some xfactor. Should I keep, open, take, regret JW or.... should I repack & send back JW, order xfactor? Shoot me straight here man. Thanks
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Jjohn... another great log, playa. So riddle me this....... J.W. or Xfactor? Nutraplanet accidentally shipped me some JW and i didnt want it b/c I was planning on snatching up some xfactor. Should I keep, open, take, regret JW or.... should I repack & send back JW, order xfactor? Shoot me straight here man. Thanks
    Well, honestly, I would like to go for the XF. I tried JW, but by itself, I would really go for XF, and don't forget to get 2 bottles, as the stuff kicks in around in the middle of the cycle(2nd bottle). Train hard, keep diet clean, and you will see results. Minimize olive oil, you can still keep peanut butter and nuts, but don't exagerate. If it's too much trouble to repack, well, JW is still an awesome supplement, I have to say.

Good luck,

Jjohn
  18. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

How about JW with X-Factor???

I'd say load XF for 2 weeks prior to starting JW with a low dose protocol (1-2 gelcaps per day). Then start the JW and up the XF to 3-4 caps per day depending on how much money you have to spend. With proper dietary manipulations, you could pull this stack off with only 1 bottle of XF and 1 bottle of JW.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  19. Registered User

Thumbs up Sounds great but....

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    How about JW with X-Factor???

I'd say load XF for 2 weeks prior to starting JW with a low dose protocol (1-2 gelcaps per day). Then start the JW and up the XF to 3-4 caps per day depending on how much money you have to spend. With proper dietary manipulations, you could pull this stack off with only 1 bottle of XF and 1 bottle of JW.
    Everyone seems to think that JW doesnt produce effect until weeks 3-4 and therefor should not be run less than 8 wks (12 wks highly recommended) and this is at 4 caps a day. With 90 in a bottle, thats a lotta green for JW alone. However, I also got with that order: 2 cissusrx, 2 powerfull, 1 REM and 1 6oxo. Any other stacking options that would not require a bank loan? I would consider waiting till I get some xfactor if you think it'll stack well with my other stuff but, Nutraplanet was out of it and thats where i was going to try to get it. They're too cool.
  20. Registered User

Unhappy Understood

Well, honestly, I would like to go for the XF. I tried JW, but by itself, I would really go for XF, and don't forget to get 2 bottles, as the stuff kicks in around in the middle of the cycle(2nd bottle). Train hard, keep diet clean, and you will see results. Minimize olive oil, you can still keep peanut butter and nuts, but don't exagerate. If it's too much trouble to repack, well, JW is still an awesome supplement, I have to say.

Good luck,

Jjohn
    Yeah, after comparing your logs it definitely seems like you had better results with xfactor. What I seem to be noticing on this site is that JW after 8 -12 wks puts on alot of mass AND increases strength. You seemed to kinda reflect that as your weight gains sounded better and in less time with xf over jw but you didnt really mention any special strength increase. Have you read TerminatorLMG's JW log? It is ONLY because of his results that this is even a decision, but he had alot more calories than you during JW and was already quite a bit bigger (he started at like 220/%10bf). BUT, thats like 6 BOTTLES times 40 DOLLARS!!!!! Needless to say, that does NOT excite ole Shaodawg!
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
    Yeah, after comparing your logs it definitely seems like you had better results with xfactor. What I seem to be noticing on this site is that JW after 8 -12 wks puts on alot of mass AND increases strength. You seemed to kinda reflect that as your weight gains sounded better and in less time with xf over jw but you didnt really mention any special strength increase. Have you read TerminatorLMG's JW log? It is ONLY because of his results that this is even a decision, but he had alot more calories than you during JW and was already quite a bit bigger (he started at like 220/%10bf). BUT, thats like 6 BOTTLES times 40 DOLLARS!!!!! Needless to say, that does NOT excite ole Shaodawg!
    Yeah, I only did 1 bottle of JW, so I don't know what 4 in a row would give, but in my experience, XF delivered the best results for the buck.
  22. Banned

Is it safe to do X-factor right after JW?
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jabaha
    Is it safe to do X-factor right after JW?
    Sure, bro! I don't see no trouble at all. Even though JW is a test booster, XF is not hormonal and will not alter your test. levels after the cycle.
  24. Registered User

Good log, i dunno about X-factor that stuff is SOOOOO expensive especially compared to some of the other highly effective natural products out their.
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Good log, i dunno about X-factor that stuff is SOOOOO expensive especially compared to some of the other highly effective natural products out their.
    Well, I guess you gotta try it to know. I do beleive it's worth every penny you put in it. Ask around, and you'll find the answer prety fast
  26. Registered User

I actually wonder what a good steroid cycle+ x-factor would be like but i've had tendonitis issues before in my forearms and i REALLY don't wanna use something that induces inflammation.
  27. Registered User

Glad you liked the Ecdysten. I'll be posting the Ebol write up very soon. I hope tomorrow. If you liked Ecdysten you'll love love love Ebol!
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dito
    Glad you liked the Ecdysten. I'll be posting the Ebol write up very soon. I hope tomorrow. If you liked Ecdysten you'll love love love Ebol!
    Hmmm... I have been researching a lot on this to find nothing about it....
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I actually wonder what a good steroid cycle+ x-factor would be like but i've had tendonitis issues before in my forearms and i REALLY don't wanna use something that induces inflammation.
    Well, I guess that it would produce very good results, as steroids work very well by themselfes, and XF also works well alone. I guess I want to stay natural, that's why I tried XF, and will do some more
  30. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I have done 2 so far. I will do another one in 40 days approx. You don't pay for the AA, but for all the research these guys have done and bringing it to the bodybuilder's world.
    True, the cost of understanding X-Factor has been high for MN. Let's all keep in mind that the clinical trials were very very expensive... and we'll be doing more in the future.

But raw arachidonic acid is rather expensive right now. The process for producing and extracting AA is difficult. But we do expect the process to be made more efficient in the coming years and overall prices to go down.

But in any case, you're damn right. X-factor is well worth the price.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 05:29 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 05:44 PM
  3. X-Factor log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:24 PM
  4. M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???