Help me choose a supp to review on this page!!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

Help me choose a supp to review on this page!!

Below are some stats and history about myself. I am looking to cut and i decided i would let some people chime in on what cutting supplement i should take. I am going to let this post go for about a week then i will decided what supp to choose from all the feedback and I will do a log on the supplment that everyone chooses. Some of the supplments i have looked into are: melting point, cAMP, lean xtreme, x-factor ( if i did this i would take out the sesamax and fish oil), lipo 6, lipoderm ultra or an ECA stack. My buget is about $60...Thanks 2 all you who will be following this log and giving suggestions.

Stats:

Height 6'
    Weight: 174
    BF: electric scale says about 21% but i think its more around 18-19% ( My abs are visible when I flex them, but there is a layer of fat over them)
    Supps- multivitmen
    ON Whey Protein taken when I first wake up...40grams post workout and a few times throughout the day to get enough protein
    Xtend- I sip 4 scoops throughout my workout to prevent muscle loss
    sesamax- usually after meals with a lot of calories
    Fish Oil
    Matrix 5.0 for a slow absorbing protein before bed
    Workout:

Max OT I train 5 times a week and I do cardio about 2-3 times a week at least 8 hours after lifting

History- I've lifted throughout highschool but not to serious. Now the last 2 years i have become really dedicated and I have seen some nice gains. I recently finished a successful bulk in which I went from 160 to 177lbs. I really wanted to continue bulking because even though the size was noticeable it still wasnt quite where i wanted to be. The more I bulked though i noticed my belly was also getting some unwanted fat aroudn it, so I decided i wanna trim some fat off. So far I have cut my calories and incorporated cardio into my workout and have lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I probably could have lost more, but i don't want to cut my calories to fast and lose muscle.

P.S I will try to post pics as soon as a get a chance...thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How old are you?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

20 years old
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

at least 8 hours of cardio? Or am I reading that wrong. 18-19% is pretty high I think first think first is get on fitday log your food for a week Diet is going to be the key right now. because at your weight and 18% being the low that is over 30lbs of body fat you are carrying.

Once diet is in check you might want to choose a creatine or nos supplement. since you are only 20 you might want to try a non stimulant fat burner like camp or sesamin. You still have alot of natural test at your age so I don't think you'd need a test booster imo. Hope this helps

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me choose what to cut on.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. Help me decide guys... What to end on?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:41 PM
  3. Help me find a supp to add to my measly stash
    By killertiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:36 AM
  4. Help me choose what to add to my recomp cycle
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 09:08 AM