USP Labs PF/C R-X/cAMPH/c2 review

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I did this stack (no other sups) for 26 days earlier this year and just thought I'd share the review I did of it then with some added hindsight.
Dosing was -
Morning 15 minutes before eating
2-c2/1 cAMPH
3 PowerFULL
2 cissus

30 minutes pre-training
2 c2/1cAMPH
4 PowerFULL
2 cissus

Before bed
2 cAMPH
3 PowerFULL
1 cissus
Diet and training was a bit touch and go but in general I ate a clean 4000kcal/day-35C/35P/30F.
Here's the initial review.
Here's a list of the effects I've had during this log.
Tiredness - Increased labido
Up and down mood swings - Increased recovery times
No pump - Great pumps
Dryness of the lips/mouth - Increased metabolism
No Negative - Fat loss
No Negative - Increased strength

The good outweight the bad, so would I take this stack again? Well, no because of three things -
1)The cost of this stack
2)I had up and down mood swings and the majority of them were down.
3)I'm sleeping really well but the first couple of hours after getting out of bed are generally tired, unproductive hours.

My starting weight was 80kg/176lbs, my final weight is 82.5kg/182lbs which I am happy with. Getting over 180lbs was what I wanted this month and I've managed it.
One week after finishing the stack -
Well, I've noticed a few changes after the stack finished. Firstly I'm still able to get through the same routine I did last week except I don't feel so focussed when lifting, I suspect c2 did more than I was able to tell at the time.
My sleep is still deep but I'm not finding it difficult to wake up at a decent time and get out of bed, I'm no longer feeling as hungry in the morning either or throughout the day unless I've ate less than I normally would nor am I as thirsty.
Measurement wise here's what has changed since the begining of the stack to now -
Left Bicep - +1/16"
Chest - -1 3/8"
Hip - -2 7/8"
Waist - -2"
Right Thigh - +1/8"
Left Thigh - +3/4"

I'm pleased with the changes since the start of the log to the end, I weighed in at 83kg/182lb this morning with no negative body measurements so I'm satisfied that these supplements work.
With hindsight this stack is pretty damned good (if you exclude the price of it in the UK), I lost bodyfat and gained lean mass. At the time I wasn't all that impressed because of the mood swings/feeling crap in the morning but I can say now that I look forward to doing another USPLabs stack sometime soon. I just wish (like many other supplements) that it didn't cost quite so much to buy from the UK.
I look forward to super dosing cissus and powerfull sometime soon :)

I did this stack (no other sups) for 26 days earlier this year and just thought I'd share the review I did of it then with some added hindsight.
Dosing was -

Diet and training was a bit touch and go but in general I ate a clean 4000kcal/day-35C/35P/30F.
Here's the initial review.

One week after finishing the stack -

With hindsight this stack is pretty damned good (if you exclude the price of it in the UK), I lost bodyfat and gained lean mass. At the time I wasn't all that impressed because of the mood swings/feeling crap in the morning but I can say now that I look forward to doing another USPLabs stack sometime soon. I just wish (like many other supplements) that it didn't cost quite so much to buy from the UK.
I look forward to super dosing cissus and powerfull sometime soon :)

Adam and I worked a deal and the prices will be MUCH Cheaper in the UK!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've managed to find a couple of pics to show the all day 'pump' that people talk about while on Cissus RX.
During Stack
Today
I've not been working out the past couple of weeks but still, both pics taken without any sort of pump up/workout beforehand.

I've managed to find a couple of pics to show the all day 'pump' that people talk about while on Cissus RX.
During Stack
Today
I've not been working out the past couple of weeks but still, both pics taken without any sort of pump up/workout beforehand.
What a huge difference!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy! You lost like 1 1/2 inch of fat around the arm?!?!?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy! You lost like 1 1/2 inch of fat around the arm?!?!?
Actually no, the first picture with the Cissus pump is slightly blurry but my bodyfat is around the same today as when I was on the stack. I'd say there was at least around 1/2" constant pump during the stack.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Actually no, the first picture with the Cissus pump is slightly blurry but my bodyfat is around the same today as when I was on the stack. I'd say there was at least around 1/2" constant pump during the stack.
That is a crazy difference, and I thought it was funny how you were in the same exact place with the same exact background for both pics.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That is a crazy difference, and I thought it was funny how you were in the same exact place with the same exact background for both pics.
Yeah although I'm not too sure how being in the same place in both pics is funny :think: I guess I'm just behind with the times, crazy kids.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shirt looks twice as small in the "stack" picture...... impressive.