USP preworkout beta

scottydooog

Awards
Diet: Healthy! About 200-225g of protein, 3000 calories or so a day. Taking a multivitamin and extra protein.

Stats: 178lbs., 6' 0-1/2"

I workout about 5 or 6 times a week, do light cardio 1 or 2 days. At the moment I'm bulking, might cut once summer rolls around.

Any questions or comments welcome:dance:

scottydooog

Awards
Second day taking 4 caps pre workout, havent noticed anything so far.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
:drunk:

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
yeah, i took five caps yesterday before workout and didn't really get a pre-workout rush, but i do think i had a better pump than without...could be placebo...we'll find out.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the heck are you taking? Is it secret? What is it supposed to do?

scottydooog

Awards
What the heck are you taking? Is it secret? What is it supposed to do?
it is a preworkout herbal supplement that is being beta tested/ theyre looking for increased muscle contractions, mind-muscle connection, etc. dont listen to sublimejeh he doesnt really know anything about bodybuilding.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to sublimejeh he doesnt really know anything about bodybuilding.
Spoken like a true best friend:toofunny:

ya, we'll see who doesn't know anything about bodybuilding tomorrow at the gym:duel: :nutkick:

:p

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stop trying to full us with your trickery, I can see right through it. Best of luck, I'll be giving this a GO in another 15 days or so. Hopefully by then there will be some valuable info out there. Which means, give a good log OR ELSE!

:p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!!! oh man....I swear I did that on purpose to make you guys laugh.

:run: :icon_lol:

scottydooog

Awards
today was a really good workout. did shoulders and tris.

dont know if it was the mind control pills but i had a really great focus, put in a couple extra reps with tons of help. i guess i was just feelin it?

according to mr sublime, herbal supps take 10 or so days to kick in, so it i guess was just a good workout?

scottydooog

Awards
how about someone get me off the distinguished road?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
according to mr sublime, herbal supps take 10 or so days to kick in, so it i guess was just a good workout?
Many herbal supps... not all. I'm sure you know this because of the cool dreams and awesome libido from powerFULL starting at day 2 :p

scottydooog

Awards
Yesterday, 5/16, was a really crappy workout. I was awake all night reading, yeah dont make fun of me, so i didnt have much energy to workout.

Still nothing much as far as a USP tester caps. Taking the day off today, maybe some cardio.

scottydooog

Awards
Today I was planning on working out, then didn't, then did. I did a lot of high reps (25-40, RM) with dumbell curls at home cause i couldn't make it to the gym. It was really focused, and i got a really big pump. Don't know what it was from, but it was definitely a very focused workout. It didn't feel induced, just like a really focused workout.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, 5/16, was a really crappy workout. I was awake all night reading, yeah dont make fun of me, so i didnt have much energy to workout.

Still nothing much as far as a USP tester caps. Taking the day off today, maybe some cardio.
You can't consider looking at the pictures in those magazines reading.

Are we taking the same stuff? I am getting a serious amp from from mine.

Hey USP! Hows about a hint on the ingredients heh?

scottydooog

Awards
today was an ordinary chest workout, didnt feel anything at all. no big pump, focus, etc. same old same old.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this the product that USP had decided not to bring to market?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
this is the product that they are deciding whether or not to bring to the market :p

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Today I was planning on working out, then didn't, then did. I did a lot of high reps (25-40, RM) with dumbell curls at home cause i couldn't make it to the gym. It was really focused, and i got a really big pump. Don't know what it was from, but it was definitely a very focused workout. It didn't feel induced, just like a really focused workout.
bump the dose up to 6 caps preworkout

scottydooog

Awards
OK yesterday was back. did 2 sets of pull ups, 4 sets of close grip seated rows, 3 sets of barbell rows, and 4 sets of wide grip pull downs. honestly, im not really feeling a focus. i upped my doseage to 7 caps 45 mins. preworkout yesterday. maybe after a few days of this ill see a change. i am getting pretty big pumps though.
this may be completely irrevelevant, but for the past 3 days i have been almost completely sleepless, and having to get up early. (not falling asleep till 3 or 4, waking up at 630) i usually sleep about 10 hours a night, so this is very strange. thing is, im tired all day, but once i lay down, i feel all jived. is anyone feeling this at all? it may not be this at all.......

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i felt that way when i took 6 caps also so i brought the dosage back down to 5 caps.

scottydooog

Awards
Yesterday was bis and tris. Took 6 as ususal, not really feeling anything. Sorry USP.:sad:

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was bis and tris. Took 6 as ususal, not really feeling anything. Sorry USP.:sad:
no worries- like i said- we are just trying to narrow down what makes certain products synergistic- we are not going to release this as a product if the beta is not top notch

scottydooog

Awards
ok D. yesterday was back and today was cardio, felt the regular pump yesterday, obviously not today.