USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk

1. Registered User
    Answers

Xcendo's USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk

This'll be my first log. I can't promise that it'll be that detailed, cause I don't remember everything I eat and I don't have access to calipers more than once every week or two (yet). But this'll certainly keep my discipline up.

I'm looking to shed ~8 pounds of fat and gain ~8 pounds of muscle over the next four weeks. Not terribly unrealistic because I'll be going back on creatine after a month-long break and should quickly get back through muscle memory about 3-5 pounds of lbm I had lost cutting and breaking.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs, ~11% bf (pictures and measurements to come)

Supplements:

Anagen
    ActivaTe
    Rebound XT
    Sesamin
    cAMPHIBOLIC
    CEE
    Fish oil concentrate
    L-Tyrosine
    Magnesium & Zinc
    Cissus RX (post-op healing)

I'll be staying 500 cals hypercaloric, protein at 300g/day, and will try to stick with a 40/40/20 diet (eggs, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, beef, nuts, coconut milk, EVOO, potatoes, oats, whole grains, brown rice is the menu). If I can find a way to bring it with me to the gym, I'll be doing shots of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar before my high-carb PWO shakes, as well as before carb meals. Anything to help nutrient partitioning.

Cluster-style HST will be my training, so don't get hyped about the drastic day-to-day weight increases. Hypertrophy and body recomp, not strength, is my one and only goal with this cycle.

I'm pumped! Hope my log will help y'all.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Today was my first day. Still waiting on the Anagen and cAMP; the cAMP might take as long as 1.5-2 weeks to get here

I started off the cycle with ActivaTe, Rebound XT, Cissus RX, CEE and Sesamin. 2 ActivaTe, 1 Rebound, and 3 Cissus one hour before my workout; 3g CEE before and after.

Today was 75% of my 10 rep maxes for 15x2 (Jules/Vicious's Pimp My HST explains how to adapt clustering to HST - interesting stuff) for dips, wide and close grip chins, dumbell incline curls, bench, leg extension, leg curl, shrug, upright row, and nelson situps. I'm definitely going to have to alternate or cut down on the number of exercises ... the volume was a little ****ing high. I'd be doing deep squats instead of leg curls and exts, but I really don't want more glute growth.

No noticable effects yet. I didn't expect any. If anyone's interested in following this log, I'll post pics and measurements tonight.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I won't continue this log if there's no interest.

Day 7
    184.5 lbs

By now I'm definitely back to the strength level I was at when I was doing olympic lifts and playing rugby right before my surgery and down-time. Also, the Cissus is doing a great job of keeping the post-gyne surgery inflammation down.

During the first four days I noticed myself leaning out, but now the weight is starting to come. Even though I'm up 4.5 lbs, I'm seeing more vascularity than I've ever seen on my arms. So far, an amazing stack.

Like I said before, if there's interest, I'll post pictures and log this daily.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I'm listening buddy.

What daily dosage are you doing for each individual supp?
  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

People read, but don't necessarily post. Keep it up.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bro, I subscribe through thread tools and follow along. I think you will be quite pleased with this stack, some good stuff there from two great companies.

One question, your high-carb PWO, are you sticking with low GI or going the dextrose/malto route?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Hahah alright. Good to see some interest.

I'm dosing at 4x/day Anagen, 4x/day ActivaTe, 2x/day Rebound, 6x/day Cissus. The Cissus I split up into 3 in the morning and 3 at night; the rest I spread out evenly throughout the day. And for PWO carbs, I go with ~80g Maltodextrin.

Today's an off day so I'll be doing some swimming in prep for my lifeguarding pre-test tomorrow and for some extra cardio.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like an interesting stack. And don't worry about the replies man, sometimes logs will take a week or two to get some momentum behind them.
  9. Banned
    Answers

Thats a big stack or am i just not used to the board?

Im running something similar soon, so will be watching.

have you run cAMPHIBOLIC before? do you rate it?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

nice log bro keep it up
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero
    Thats a big stack or am i just not used to the board?

Im running something similar soon, so will be watching.

have you run cAMPHIBOLIC before? do you rate it?
    Nope, haven't run cAMP before, and I'm still waiting on 1fast to ship my backordered bottle. I can't wait to see what it does to my body comp.

I'll post back after I work out today. I've been going out a lot these past few days and haven't been able to eat as much as I'd been before, but I'm still holding at 184 lbs after those few days of maintenance (and one day a little hypocaloric). My abs are becoming gradually more visible.

Also, my right bicep was 14.75" before I began, and now I'm at 15". +1/4" in ten days? I'll take it!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Nope, haven't run cAMP before, and I'm still waiting on 1fast to ship my backordered bottle. I can't wait to see what it does to my body comp.

I'll post back after I work out today. I've been going out a lot these past few days and haven't been able to eat as much as I'd been before, but I'm still holding at 184 lbs after those few days of maintenance (and one day a little hypocaloric). My abs are becoming gradually more visible.

Also, my right bicep was 14.75" before I began, and now I'm at 15". +1/4" in ten days? I'll take it!
    great log so far!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Correction: weighed in today at 183. So I lost about a pound over the last few days at maintenance.

Strength was up today - I'm onto my first week of 5s in HST and am passing through weights that, during my week of 10s, were more difficult after my period of laying off. Seems my work capacity is up too, cause I'm not feeling as gassed even when supersetting some nine lifts, each in the range of 4-5x5.

On the down side, whiteheads are breaking out across my face, but **** happens when you up your free test. And my libido is somewhere between low to moderate, prob because of the ATD.

Going out tonight, but I won't overdo it with the beer. This is a "lean bulk," after all.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Day 14

Weight: 185 lbs (+5 lbs)
    Measurements: Waist - 35.5" (-0.5")
    Bicep - 15.35" (+0.6")
    Forearm - 13" (no change)
    Calves - 16" (+0.5")

Strength: Still increasing. My pullups are finally approaching the numbers I racked up back when I did CrossFit (133 pulls in 15 minutes; that $hit was crazy, I can't wait to get back into it).

Recovery: Between sets, it's astonishingly quick. Moving into the heavier weights in my 5s, what would have taken at least one and a half minutes to recover between now only requires 20 seconds of rest.

Pump: Plenty. All day. I don't really care about this, though.

Vascularity: About as prominent as it was a week ago. Still greater than I've seen yet, though.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I hate to change gears on you guys mid-log, but I'm getting to the size I sought to hit before I started this bulk. With summer beginning, I'm gonna start my cut early, in about a week.

I was planning on following the "fat cascade" dosing regimen for C2 and cAMP, with albuterol in place of ephedrine for 20 days, then use eph; going on a disciplined UD 2.0; and megadosing Xtend.

Now that I'll have leftover Anagen and NHA stack, I'm not sure how I'll stretch this out to get the most bang for my buck. I'll think about it, but any suggestions in the meantime would be great.
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Shame. I think you were just approaching some real anabolic territory with the stack too.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Shame. I think you were just approaching some real anabolic territory with the stack too.
    it seems to be working- keep it up!!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Ha ... alright, we'll see how the fat loss goes when my cAMP arrives (1fast400 is wayyyy late on my bottle) and I add that in. Another week and a half sounds good - just half a week short of the planned length.

Off day today. I'm gonna swim 500 meters.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Today was a rest day.

I'll post my weight and comments on the workout tomorrow.

I'm thinking of tapering down the ATD to 25mg/day (currently at 50mg). In combination with the sesamin my libido is nonexistent, and at 18, that's fcking ridiculous. Also - is it common for ATD to cause moodiness? Last night I was drinking with some friends and had a spontaneous emotional outburst out of left field. This was the first time anything like that's happened, and I know how I am when I drink. Could be an estrogen issue?

Input on this would be appreciated.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I gotta bump this. I'd really like to know if ATD has been known to affect mood.

I'm starting to get very lethargic and moody all day. The only thing in my stack that could reasonably cause this is the RXT.

Thanks.
  21. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

This would be the first occurence of emotional mood impact i have been informed of if so.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  22. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Why wouldn't hormone fluctuations effect mood? Guess you have never been around my house when Aunt Flo is en route?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I doubt it could be any of the non-hormonal supplements, and this stack is the only variable introduced to my life that's caused this general mood. In any case I'm looking forward to stopping the NHA stack ... I'm sure it's helped, but in retrospect, I think that I'm probably not reaping as many benefits as older users, and subjecting myself to more of the side effects, being that I'm 18 and at my natural test peak.

Anyhooters,

Day 21

Finally got my cAMPHIBOLIC. Took 2 PWO. Also added in 200mg caffeine PWO, which helped mood and energy levels to a degree. Whether it was the cAMP or the caffeine I'm not sure, but I was sweating much more than usual during my workout.

Weighed in at 186.5 (+6.5 lbs) !

Vascularity unfortunately is down from its appearance a little over a week ago. A little fat gain might be catching up with me? We'll see when I get my bodyfat % tested.

Leg strength was a really nice surprise today. I knocked out 3x5's of 170 lb. leg extensions and 170 lb. leg curls (AFTER 3x5's of the 7 other lifts). Last week I was struggling with 3x5 of 150 lbs on the leg curls, and could barely manage 3x5 of 160 lbs on the leg extensions.

Here's to hoping the cAMP helps the fat loss side of this recomp
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Day 22

Tried something new and skipped my rest day yesterday and did the same full volume workout as the day before, now at my 5-rep maxes. Bumped up my cals +200 than my rest days.

Strength was up - took my leg extensions and leg curls past the 175 lb. 5RM and hit 180.

No DOMS.

Weight still at 186.5.

I didn't want to take measurements due to pump yesterday (day 22) so I did today:

Forearm - 13" (no change)
    Right calf - 16.25" (+.75")
    Right bicep - 15.5" (+.75")
    Waist - 35" (-1")

Yup yup now that's a recomp. Despite some of the sides, the end results of this stack have been phenomenal.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Day 24

Weight: 189 (+9) lbs -- probably closer to 188 when stomach contents are subtracted

Couldn't really measure strength today because I'm doing negatives now, with the exception of my 3x5 weighted chin-ups (bodyweight +25 lbs) and 3x5 weighted dips (bw +55 lbs). I thought those would have to be negatives today, but I pushed through them and managed to complete all sets with the full ROM. PB right there. Also, at the end of my workout I felt like doing some clean and presses, and grinded out 5 reps of 135 lbs without getting winded. I struggled to put 135 up for one rep with good form before I started this stack.

Very large pumps today. Cissus's anabolic effects should be just around the corner...

Dropped my ATD down to 25mg (1 pill of RXT at night). The libido crushing was getting too much. I will be trying out Rebound Reloaded for my next stack, though. I've got some high expectations for it.

I'll be starting a cut in a couple days, using what remains of my Anagen and NHA stack, and a bunch of other goodies. I'm really looking forward to it.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Conclusion's coming tomorrow.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Conclusion: Day 26

I'm ending this log today, because I'm adding albuterol and dropping my cals below 500 maintenance to start my cut.

Final weight: 188 lbs. (+8 lbs)

Final measurements:

Right arm: 15.5 (+0.75")
    Right calf: 16.25" (+0.75")
    Waist: 34.5" (-1.5")
    Forearm: 13.15" (+0.15")

I used a bodyfat approximation that I found on the Weight Loss forum, but got some wild numbers. Caliper measurement at the gym had me at 11% bf when my waist was 36", but according to the weight to waist ratio, I had been at 20%. Throwing in my new weight and waist numbers approximates me now at 14.5%, which would mean a loss of 8.62 lbs of fat and a gain of 15.62 lbs of LBM. Doubtful.

So I'll just let the measurements speak for themselves. All in all, an extraordinarily successful stack that accomplished exactly what I wanted: leaning out while adding at least 8 lbs. of LBM.

If anyone is interested in following my equally extravagant stack for cutting, let me know and I can set up another log - this time with pictures.

Thanks to everyone who followed along
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo
    Conclusion: Day 26

I'm ending this log today, because I'm adding albuterol and dropping my cals below 500 maintenance to start my cut.

Final weight: 188 lbs. (+8 lbs)

Final measurements:

Right arm: 15.5 (+0.75")
    Right calf: 16.25" (+0.75")
    Waist: 34.5" (-1.5")
    Forearm: 13.15" (+0.15")

I used a bodyfat approximation that I found on the Weight Loss forum, but got some wild numbers. Caliper measurement at the gym had me at 11% bf when my waist was 36", but according to the weight to waist ratio, I had been at 20%. Throwing in my new weight and waist numbers approximates me now at 14.5%, which would mean a loss of 8.62 lbs of fat and a gain of 15.62 lbs of LBM. Doubtful.

So I'll just let the measurements speak for themselves. All in all, an extraordinarily successful stack that accomplished exactly what I wanted: leaning out while adding at least 8 lbs. of LBM.

If anyone is interested in following my equally extravagant stack for cutting, let me know and I can set up another log - this time with pictures.

Thanks to everyone who followed along

awesome results bro!!
  29. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice work!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean extreme by designer supp vs retain 2