Weight: 171lbs
R Arm: 14" 6/8
R Quad: 23"
Waist: 28" 4/8
BF%: Around 12%

Pics:

View attachment 14266

View attachment 14267

(These are a little old, I am about 10lbs heavier right now, so just think those plus 10 lbs)

Goals:

Strength
Minimum Goal-Add 2-3 reps to every exercise
Maximum Goal-Add 5lbs to compounds, and 2-3 reps to all others

Weight
Minimum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 1-2lbs LBM
Maximum Goal-Maintain BF%, gain 3-5lbs LBM

Training Style:

Like many others I have robbed Glen blind and am using his DC style, with a few of my own modifications.

Diet:

Workout Days: 4000 kcals @ 40/40/20 Pro/Carb/Fat
Non-Workout Days: 3700 kcals @ 45/35/20 Pro/Carb/Fat

Log Setup:

I am too lazy to post workouts everyday, so I will just give you cats any increases/decreases in poundages/reps that day. I will rate the products in these categories:

Well Being/Mood/Positive Aggression

Libido

Pumps/Hardness/Vascularity

Focus/Workout Intensity

And finally, what you have all read this bull**** for, the stack:

USP LABS-Symmetry
USP LABS-Powerfull
USP LABS-C2
USP LABS-Cissus RX
USP LABS-TT 700

Designer Supplements-XCEED

Dosing:

Not 100% sure, if anybody from USP Labs or Sci wants me to dose specifically then just hit me up..If not, I will figure it out tommorrow..

I do have one question, which somebody from USP could answer..What is the minumum wait time you guys suggest to bridge this stack into a cycle?

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 14268

Here is another one, once again old though..Umm, in terms of measurements everything is around 1-2" bigger..Some areas a little more, others a little less.

Last edited:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
lol your funny...check my back out playa.
Dude, could you please stop post-whoring pointlessly on every fvcking thread in the place?? If you don't have anything productive or on-topic to say then DON'T POST!!!

Sorry for the hijack Mullet
Looking forward to what I'm sure will be a quality log.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 May 7/06

Weight:

Strength:
NTR

NTR

Libido

NTR

-Today was Workout B (Leg/Bis) and I must say I had a solid, high quality pump. Seeing as it was the first day I had dosed anything, I am going to attribute that to the XCEED

Focus/Workout Intensity
-At around 15 minutes after dosing the C2 I had noticed an immediate increases in focus. Coupled with the XCEED this focus carried on throughout my workout in a very positive way. Of note, I also had no sleep issues this night.

Additional Comments:
I will not be updating on non-workout days regularily, however I had a strange reaction this morning (May.8/06). I dosed everything at 10:16, at around 10:30 I had the feeling I had to vomit, and man did I. At this point I'm not sure exactly what caused it, though I have an inkling it was the C2. So, seeing as I bucked it all up I am going to re-dose at 12:00 sans the C2 and see what happens.

NTR=Nothing To Report

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing Schedule:

Workout Days:

9 am:
2 Cissus RX
2 Symmetry
2 Powerfull
2 TT 700
2 C2

Pre-Workout: (1/2 hour after Pre WO meal, 1/2 hour before lifting)
2 Cissus RX
4 Symmetry
2 TT 700
2 C2
2 Powerfull
1 Scoop XCEED (10 min prior to lifting)

9 pm
2 Powerfull
2 Cissus RX (I have some extra Cissus powder)

Non-Workout Days:

9 am
Same as above

3 pm
2 Cissus RX
2 Powerfull
2 Symmetry
2 TT 700

9 pm
2 Powerfull
2 Symmetry
2 Cissus RX

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
looks like a solid stack my friend. subscribed*

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Did you hurl again? Do you still think the C2 might've been the problem?

Man, this is gonna be a good log....You're kinda Obsessive-Compulsive (in a good way;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure it is the C2. I redosed everything w/o the C2 an hour after I ate and nothing happened. So, tommorrow morning I am gonna find out for sure if it was a C2/empty stomach problem...I just don't want to downgrade the performance of the Powerfull by taking it too close to meals, though I think right between meals is good, because I eat every two hours on point.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 May/9/2006

This is only a quick update, I will run through my full breakdown later tonight. I had to say that I don't think it is only the C2 that made me vomit. In the name of science/a good log for USP I dosed everything on a virgin stomach this morning sans the C2 to see if that was the problem. And no, I bucked anyway, so I will not be dosing on a completely empty stomach in the morning any longer. First dose will now be between my first and second meals, an hour removed from either.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
do you get like a dizzy feeling, or out of nowhere your stomach just lets go?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 May/9/2006

Weight:
NTR

Strength:
NTR

-NTR as of yet.

Libido
-Here is where I have noticed an increase already. I think I may have made a pass at my coat rack while my gf was at work.

-Once again, great pumps at the gym today. I am an hour removed from lifting and still feel like I left. No more veins than usual yet, but my muscles are rock hard. Seeing as it is only the third day, I will attribute this to the XCEED still.

Focus/Workout Intensity
-Great focus today as well, I am enjoying the pre-workout combo of C2/XCEED. I am on point at the gym, and after I am not left feeling like I just took a huge Montana. No jitters, I would also like to add I haven't had any sleep issues.

Additional Comments:
Good stuff so far, albeit very little in the way of change, but I can't wait until for a week or so when everything starts doing it's magic.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to answer your question, it is strictly a digestion issue. For whatever reason my stomach can't handle the products on a completely empty stomach.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, Nice log.

The libido boost is most likely due to the powerFULL. God damn I love that stuff.

And with the vascularity you're looking for, when I get great pumps, my viens usually don't bulge. It's all BF, but you know that.

Good luck man...I'll be keeping an eye out. Oh and BTW, how much is this stack costing?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing bro, this is a tester stack. But all toll what they sent me would be around $200, with my additions it put the price tag upto around $250..And yeah, I am still veiny as all hell, and also I found out the scale at my gym might be whack, my friend weighed himself and said he was only 175, and he is like 185..So I may be alot heavier then anticipated..But yeah, I'll figure that out later.

D-Railed

Awards
Hey nice log dude. You could just have a week stomach. And I know, them coat racks can be very sexy at times....But nonetheless I *subscribed*.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total: 4031
Fat: 111 998 25%
Sat: 37 337 8%
Poly: 22 197 5%
Mono: 42 380 9%
Carbs: 401 1386 35%
Fiber: 54 0 0%
Protein: 403 1613 40%

Just in case any of you cats are wondering about my diet, this is it..The saturated is high because I never change the nutrient breakdown for the ground beef. There is a way you can cook it to make it virtually fat free, and that is what I do. So the total fat, and especially the sat is much lower..The only difference for a workout day is 4 scoops of whey and 2 cups of oats

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is a shizit ton of food. (for me anyway) Way to go bro! :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey BP, thanks for stopping by..Yeah, it is alot, but if I don't eat like that I turn into a twig.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I think I will be taking my scheduled break a few days early. I would rather not break so early in the stack, but I felt like taking a nap after my workout yesterday, and am a little lethargic, so my body is telling me to shut er. I will be skipping Thurs/Sun workouts and resuming again on Mon, however I will still update how I am feeling every other day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I think I will be taking my scheduled break a few days early. I would rather not break so early in the stack, but I felt like taking a nap after my workout yesterday, and am a little lethargic, so my body is telling me to shut er. I will be skipping Thurs/Sun workouts and resuming again on Mon, however I will still update how I am feeling every other day.
Man do I hear that! I think I am do for one as well. Good call bro, way to listen to the body. :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Listening to your body is for wussies...

J/K

Mullet, why do you think you're so lethargic, I'm sure youre taking in quality cals, but is your water intake around 1.5 gals a day? Are you sleeping straight through the night? Are you getting 8-10 hrs a night? Or do you just think it is from over training a bit?

If its not any of that then I guess its the stack...I mean you are taking a ****load of pills a day, so that has to be putting stress on your body.

Just curious...good luck man.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just think it's overtraining..My water intake is a steady 8 litres, I time it that I drink 1 litre every 1.5 hours or so, that way it doesn't seem like so much at once. Sleep is fine, not disturbed at all, which is a big plus in my books for the C2. With this program it is balls to the wall, every rep, every set, every workout. Combine that and I throw around (or at least try to) weights that maybe other guys my size don't, and it puts alot of stress on my frame..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 May/11/2006

Weight:
172 (+.5)

Strength:
NTR

NTR

Libido
-Libido effects still definitely being felt. Loads are thicker, though in all honesty they were thick enough already and now they are just a complete mess. (too much info, I know)

-This is where I think the stack has already begun to show itself, I last worked out Tues, and all that day and yesterday I had a decent pump. Muscles are beginning to firm up even more as well.

Focus/Workout Intensity
-I have had amazing focus, seriously C2 is a wonderful cognitive focusing tool. I have not experienced any kind of stimulating boost after administration, however I have had an immeasurable focus boost since starting it.

Additional Comments:
-As I said earlier I will be taking till Monday off, just to let my body recuperate a bit here. So I will be excited to get back at it when hopefully this stack's effects are really beginning to manifest themselves.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7 May/11/2006

Weight:

Strength:
NTR

-A little to report here. I have been a little more teste (little testosterone humour for ya) than usual, but not in an overly bad way.

Libido
-Horny as a goat. Nuff said.

-Though I haven't lifted in a few days, I get pumps sometimes doing regular things. So, I imagine the pumps from lifting this upcoming week will be pretty decent.

Focus/Workout Intensity

-It is once again here that I am noticing the most immediate effect. The C2 has really dialed me in, generally speaking. I am more focused in everything I do.

Sleep
-I added this because it is another of the reported effects of some of the products in this stack. And though it has not been a huge increase, I am tossing and turning less then usual.

Additional Comments:
-My Test level must be steadily rising as I have noticed some acne on my forehead and back, and I am truly not acne-prone..And thankfully for you folks reading I will be lifting again on Monday and probably have some worthwhile info.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's funny how acne is a "good" sign.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
So mullet, when did you start "feeling" the anagen, a wk into it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So mullet, when did you start "feeling" the anagen, a wk into it?
Oh, I'm not taking Anagen man. I thought USP was sending me some Scivation stuff as well, but it was only sweet USP goodness. (not knocking Scivation)..But, I think I will be adding some Anagen when my Symmetry runs out.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
lol my bad, i subscribed to a few others (sub's) and your photos look so much a like i got confused. But good log though sorry.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 May/15/2006

Weight:
NTR

Strength:
-Even though today I did not add any reps/weight to any lifts, I lifted what I usually would on only 4 hours sleep, and kept my endurance through the day. Had it not been for my horrible sleep last night, I would have added poundage or reps for sure.

Postive Aggression/Mood/Well Being

-I have definitely been showing a tad more aggression lately, no freaking out rage, just a little more peeved sometimes. It is highly under control though.

Libido
-I want to hump everything that moves.

-2 hours removed from the gym and my bi's still have a great pump. Today I dosed the XCEED before and sipped during, and I must say I got far better results then I was before. I think I'll be following this dosing protocol from now on. In terms of veins and such, I'm always veiny as hell, so it's hard to notice new ones. Though, my delt veins were hiding for awhile and came back with a vengance, Chuck Norris style, today.

Focus/Workout Intensity
-This is probably the most pronounced effect of the stack so far. I am on point with everything. Though I believe it is mostly the C2, I think the elevated Test could be contributing to this.

Sleep
-Still good, the only sleeping 4 hours last night was all my bad, I got caught up in a video game (yeah, I know) and didn't goto bed. Besides that my sleep has been awesome, deep and undisturbed.

Additional Comments:
-My week off felt great, I am good to go. Though I would have liked a better workout to kick off, this week should be killer. I am doing a different workout right now, a power routine with not so much emphasis on TUT, just for a change. I am going to go with this until my next break, probably have half the weeks locking out to build some strength for progressive loading purposes. So when I hit my cycle I'll be back on a 6 second TUT.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 9 May/15/2006

-I want to hump everything that moves.

Ya hear that? ... That is the sound of BPmartyr standing perfectly still. No movement, none.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also pretty sure I will be hired at the Popeye's Supplements store that just opened up in my city. Even though I told the guy I will still order everything off Island/CNW and the like when I work there..Really, they only had one good product Controlled Labs Green Bulge and White Blood..I went and looked on there website and unfortunately it doesn't look like they have a distribution deal with anybody good (USP,ALRI,DS)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update guys:

I have been selected to test two new products (man I'm a whore) USP's new Beta pre-workout Anabolic, and SNS's Arginine E2 matrix. So, I will start dosing the Beta USP product pre-workout once I'm done Symmetry, so I can guage the effects better. Also, once I recieve the SNS product I'll stop the XCEED Pre-WO to guage it's effects solo for awhile, then possibly dose it in conjunction with XCEED

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, let's just say I'm ****ing pissed. I am sick. Normally, this would piss me off, but under these circumstances I am irrate. I JUST took a week off to recuperate, and now my third day back I have a cold. ****, ****, ****, ****..lol...I have been on my stack for 11 days and have worked out three times on it, Jesus. So, I'mma pick up some Cold FX, sit on my ass for a few days and drink as much water as humanly possible and hopefully by Sat-Sun I'll be good to go...Mother****er...Oh, and on a side note, I am going to swab my mouth and nose, and then swab the mouth and nose of every mother****er at my gym to see who got me sick. And once I have found out, I am gonna tie that bastage up in my basement, duct tape phone books around his body, then beat him with bats so he will hemmorage internally but there will be no contusions. Sorry, I just hate being sick.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My joints hurt so bad today I could barely pick up the weights dude. I feel like dog ****.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That blows...taking the time off sounds like a good idea.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah for sure, I am just mad because I just took all of last week off to recuperate, and then I'm sick right away..Kind of feels like I'm letting USP down my wasting this stack..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just rest up bro. You're not letting anybody down. You have been very supportive and vocal about USP's excellent products. Surely more than a few sales have been drummed up by your enthusiasm.

Taking time off is hard though, I will admit. I was supposed to be off this week and ... well, I made it 5 days if you don't count MA class and Kboxing, oh and running. :D

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Just try and enjoy the rest.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks BP, kind words are always appreciated..I tryed to rep you but it won't let me, so I'll sneak some in there another time.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, whats the first symptom you think that you feel when you over train? just feeling sluggish and tired?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me it's joint pain, staying sore for too long, and feeling lethargice throughout the day. If you are experiencing any of those things you may be overtraining.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
A small thing to note about my libido, after I bumped the Powerfull dose upto three my libido went downhill..Yesterday I cut it back to two and all was well again, so I am not sure what was going on...To note, libido is also raring again today after the change in Powerfull dosage.

Thats weird, why do you think that is?

How are you dosing it? 3 pills at 3 times a day?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I started off at two, three times per day, and then when I bumped the dosage to three-three times a day my libido took a strange hit. But soon as I bumped it back down I was horny again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolic66 General Chat 18
Mulletsoldier General Chat 44
Mulletsoldier Supplement Logs 8
Mulletsoldier Supplement Logs 53
Mulletsoldier Serious Nutrition Solutions 16