Superdrol- whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddr1983

Awards
looking for a little advice here- ive been on superdrol for a total of 16 days now, the first 14 were at 20 mg/ day, and the last 2 have been at 30 mg- i havent seen a whole lot of progress so far. Ive been lifting seriously for about 3 1/2 years now, and have been making steady continuous gains all 3 of those years- never tried prohormones before. I weighed in at 190 at the beginning of the cycle, and im still there- maybe i havent given this stuff enough time to kick in. Ive been eating 4500 calories/ day, very little fast food/sugar, and drinking plenty of water- im kinda frustrated, i guess i had high expectations for this stuff to really kick in and give me a boost, anybody think i should give it another 12 days, or call it quits after week 3 in 5 days?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might sound like a dumb question, but I have to check..Are you sure you are eating 4500kcals a day, as in you are counting them on fitday.com or recording them on a journal..Because for all intensive purposes you should have seen some marked gains if you are downing 4500kcals, and doing SD for your first cycle...And the supplement review forum is definitely not the one this thread should be in

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man....Definately take a closer look at your diet and training...not trying to call you out or anything, it's just that most people have had great results with this compound...that said, all compounds have their non-responders.

If you look through some of the SD logs, you'll see that many have begun to see their most marked improvement during week 3...so that could be a factor as well.

I would like to see a full diet, training, and support supp breakdown before I am able to comment further. Post those, and I, and many others will attempt to help you solve the mystery.

hambo

Awards
If your sure you really are consuming 4500 cals and not putting on too much body fat, then up your cals again. It could be that you are 1 in 100 in that you have a superfast metabolism.

Time to up your calories, getting them from good food sources, bon appeitite:food:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If your calories truely are at 4500, what were they at prior to cycle? Cycle or not if you boost your calories you should gain with or without SD. The fact that you mention not too much fast food etc..., seems to make me want to question the amt of calories or your regimen.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was downing 3500-4000 clean a day that I tracked with fitday. I started at 176 ended at 190 and 2nd week of PCT and I'm still 188. I did see most of my gains end of second week and third week. Gains were not really there 4th week. If I do it again, I would just keep it at 3 weeks. Also kept a 40/40/20 diet but let carbs get a little higher if needed, it helped me out with energy and weight. You might want to check out my log in the cycle section to see all the other sups I had. It might help you out.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3.5 years of lifting, and weighing in at 190? How tall are you.

I have a feeling you haven't been eating enough during those entire 3 years.. could be wrong though.

ddr1983

Awards
yah, im 5'8 190 and 20 years old- i have the anabolic xtreme designer supplements- see, now im wondering if the **** i got is fake- i have gotten a little harder- but i attributed that to cycling off creatine monohydrate which is what usually happens. My deads are at 425 for a single, my flat bench is 255 for a single and my squats are 335 for 9- full depth. Ill max out at the beginning of next week- that will be the end of week three, and see where im at. as for recording my diet, that is something i should have done- i have however counted calories during a typical day on a few occasions and they have added up to 4300, 4600 and 4200- so i have a pretty good idea of where im at calorically during the day

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't even be using SD at your age.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
regardless.. as was mentioned, if your eating enough your weight should be going up whether your sd is real or not. So you really do have to eat more.

SD loves a carb rich diet as well.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
regardless.. as was mentioned, if your eating enough your weight should be going up whether your sd is real or not. So you really do have to eat more.

SD loves a carb rich diet as well.
^^^^^^^Yep^^^^^^^^^^^

pecs=sexs

Awards
im on my second week right now with a sd tst cycle. im only doing 10/20/20 and i started seeing strength gains in the first week. im about 215. but like the rest of the guys here have been saying im pounding food. im eating 4500-5000 a day.
i have also read that some peopel just dont react to this supplement and you might be one of them. hope it turns around for you

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like he said you are too young to be posting about SD, and I find it hard that you consume 4000 kcals a day (clean) fritday is def a life saver, I'd like to see your diet, as i smell some malarkey somewhere:blink:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes I mean technically at average 4000 calories a day unless your doing like 1hour of cardio your weight would of gone up even if you weren't on any type of supplement

pecs=sexs

Awards
like he said you are too young to be posting about SD, and I find it hard that you consume 4000 kcals a day (clean) fritday is def a life saver, I'd like to see your diet, as i smell some malarkey somewhere:blink:
yeah mine isnt a 100% clean but its not to bad and i do use fit day. but like you said it is hard.

juiced!

Awards
some supps arent for some people although i cant imagine superdrol failing for anyone, ive pretty much tried every "real anabolic" with a few exceptions, superdrol is serious and i dont suggest long cycles, i had worse sides from sd than real anabolics, especially mental

juiced!

Awards
ummm ok? i have no reason to bs if thats what ur implying, my body doesnt agree with the compound, just trying to be helpful, if thats ok mr dunk sir

juiced!

Awards
to be more specific, it gave me anxiety issues

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
ummm ok? i have no reason to bs if thats what ur implying, my body doesnt agree with the compound, just trying to be helpful, if thats ok mr dunk sir
I think what dunk was trying to say is that Superdrol IS "Real" AAS, and the fact that you would make a statement like that may indicate (wether it's true or not) that you have not really done proper research on the subject.....:stick:

juiced!

Awards
when i say "real anabolics" i mean raw steroids, not over the counter, pro horomones, i understand that sd, and a few others arent much different, but not everyone does. Some people think sd like compounds are a safer alternative and they r wrong. I have done endless research and i dont give advice about something that i havent tried myself.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I understand that you may have had sides while taking it. I just dont understand how you had "mental issues." I know that everyone reacts different to certain compounds, but Im just not a believer in AAS/PH's causing mental problems. Im sorry if I came off as a d1ck I apologize. :)

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
Wow, this is not to be nosey! I just ordered a ****load of s/d to beat the ban. I've researched supps before and frankly would have like to have done more, but wasn't sure about future availability. I've had anx/depre issues in the past. Were there external events that could have contributed as well? Break-ups, death, job stress? No need for specifics,
not trying to pry or get to personal. This is def something I should examine. Thanks in advanvce, any info would be greatly appreciated.
CL

Status
Not open for further replies.