Started Superdrol Today

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Wink Started Superdrol Today

Yep, another superdrol log. Right now i weigh about 180 and 5'11...Bodyfat is somewhere around 15-17%. My goal is to gain is to put on muscle. The supplements i am currently starting on is choledrene (too maintain healthy cholesterol levels), perfect liver support (name says it all), and 20mg of superdrol a day. I have taken methly 1 test before and had great results put on about 10 pounds of muscle however had bad sides which was mainly anger problems. We'll see how everything goes...quick question i understand stacking 2 methyl are bad. But i also have pheraplex, should i use pheraplex after?? Or can i use 20mg of pheraplex for about 3 weeks then superdrol for the remaining 6 weeks?? I also have nolvedex xt for pct. Thanks alot!! I'll keep everyone updated...

2. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would just wait and hold off on the PP. There is no need to stack the two, especially if you have never ran either solo.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I would just wait and hold off on the PP. There is no need to stack the two, especially if you have never ran either solo.
    I agree. No need to stack right away. Try them individually first. With proper diet, cycling, and PCT, you should be impressed with the results.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%

I concur, I think you will be happy with the results you get from the SD alone.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Wink

Ok, thanks for your advice...i will be updating later today with weight and workout. What is a good site to upload photos with?? I will have before and after pics, thanks for all your help...i will keep everyone posted. Ya i have heard good things about superdrol, so im giving it a shot. Have a good day!!
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

do you have taurine? I got wicked back pumps running drol without it.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

i am not running it by itself...there is some in my protein powder which i use. So far that has been sufficient enough, i got on the scale and too my suprise i am 182, not sure if that is from fat or muscle. Pretty sure its fat since i've been eating like a cow. Only good foods however, complex carbs, proteins, efa's...etc. But after my workout i tend to see myself as my whole body being "swolled up". Wish my body would stay like that!! Well i will keep you guys posted with exact weight later today...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

Goodluck, I too am about to do a Superdrol and Phera-plex stack. i used PP before and had great results. now i want to see what numbers i can acheive stacking them. Im running an 8 week cycle of the 2. 3.5 weeks of PP and 4.5 weeks of superdrol with 4 weeks of PCT. cant wait
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner
    Goodluck, I too am about to do a Superdrol and Phera-plex stack. i used PP before and had great results. now i want to see what numbers i can acheive stacking them. Im running an 8 week cycle of the 2. 3.5 weeks of PP and 4.5 weeks of superdrol with 4 weeks of PCT. cant wait
    Hi Bruce:

an 8 week cycle on two methyl's could be quite harsh. I know you are splitting the two up but both are 17aa methyls and your still be on a total of 8 weeks. just something to think about.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.65%

yeah ive not to go over 4 weeks with 2 methyls but thas only 2 weeks a piece soo that dosetno seem right either. maybe go 5-6 max.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.95%

I recommend one be a non-methyl, maybe 3 weeks SD and 12 weeks of test injections (run through the SD and 9 weeks after).
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Ya i have phera-plex as well, but will run that after my sd cycle and pct are done. So in about 2 months im going to give the PP a shot. I heard great things about them so i bought both before i could not get my hands on it. So now time to hit the gym hard and i figure by the end of summer i should be over 200lbs. Im at 182 now, do you guys think these supplements will get me to my goal?? Im hoping to get to 200 at under 15%bf. Let me know what you think
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

I would say its depending on what your looking for, and since you never ran them alone you should try n get a feel for em one at a time. I jus ended my sd cycle and gained 10 pounds so as you can see sd alone is great. I would only say stack em if you where bigger anyway..
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Hi Bruce:

an 8 week cycle on two methyl's could be quite harsh. I know you are splitting the two up but both are 17aa methyls and your still be on a total of 8 weeks. just something to think about.
    So you think it would be better to do 2 separate cycles? by harsh do you mean gyno, or just sides in gereral? because that was something that i was concerned about.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

So you think it would be better to do 2 separate cycles? by harsh do you mean gyno, or just sides in gereral? because that was something that i was concerned about.
    Although Gyno is a major concern, and should be avoided at all costs, you should be thinking side effects beyond those of a cosmetic origin my man...What I think he meant was that you are going to be doing 2 17aa Methylated orals, which you know (because you did your research on these chemicals before putting them into your body) are highly toxic..
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Although Gyno is a major concern, and should be avoided at all costs, you should be thinking side effects beyond those of a cosmetic origin my man...What I think he meant was that you are going to be doing 2 17aa Methylated orals, which you know (because you did your research on these chemicals before putting them into your body) are highly toxic..
    yes i have done my research on these orals. i know they put alot of things at risk, i have run PP before and it was great i felt "On" as some say very quickly and comming off was a breeze. my body was back to normal and everyhting was fine, i just wasnt sure of running the two together, that why i like to hear what yall have to say.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jayisreal
    Or can i use 20mg of pheraplex for about 3 weeks then superdrol for the remaining 6 weeks?? I also have nolvedex xt for pct. Thanks alot!! I'll keep everyone updated...
    How many weeks are you planning on running this? I think you'll find most have found that anything more then 3 weeks give diminishing returns.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yes i have done my research on these orals. i know they put alot of things at risk, i have run PP before and it was great i felt "On" as some say very quickly and comming off was a breeze. my body was back to normal and everyhting was fine, i just wasnt sure of running the two together, that why i like to hear what yall have to say.
    I know you did your research broseph..That's why I said you were aware that Gyno shouldn't be your one and only question/concern about stacking two 17aa Methyls
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

I was thinking more along the lines of liver damage etc. If you are looking to stack the drol stack it with a non methyl or cut the cycle shorter. running one methyl for 8 weeks is not recommended just by being a 17aa so even if you were to run just drol I wouldn't go 8 weeks on it 4 is usually good for most people
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Hey guys, i started SD two days ago, ive done a cycle of Halodrol and got wicked back pumps, i heard sumone say Taurine will cure back pumps??? more info???
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

Quote Originally Posted by evs
    Hey guys, i started SD two days ago, ive done a cycle of Halodrol and got wicked back pumps, i heard sumone say Taurine will cure back pumps??? more info???

Yeah pick up some taurine I got mine at gnc 500mg tabs like 50 for 5 bucks real cheap I take 500mg of taurine for every pill of drol and it worked great some people take more but it depends on the individual
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

thnx dude

Similar Forum Threads

1. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:24 PM
  2. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:14 AM
  3. Started M1T today, what should I run it at?
    By Sithstole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 11:01 AM
  4. Started Proscar today for my prostate....
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM