ALRI meets USP Labs

size

Awards
  • Established
I will be using the following combination of supplements. From USPLabs,I have previously used powerfull with camphibolic together and liked it. From ALRI, I previously used Primed with Ngorge and liked it as well. So now, I am going to combine the supplements that I previously enjoyed and add a little extra. :)

Setup:
Non Lifting days:
powerFULL- 2 caps 3x daily
Cissus- 2 caps 2x daily
cAMPHIBOLIC- 2 caps 2x daily (This will the average as I will start lower and increase over time as it causes me some GI distress)
NGorge- 3 caps 2x daily

Lifting Days:
powerFULL- 2 caps morning, 3 caps before lift, 2 caps night
Cissus- 2 caps 2x daily
cAMPHIBOLIC- 2 caps morning, 1 cap before lift, 2 caps night
NGorge- 3 caps morning, 3 caps before lift
Primed- 1 serving before lift
Regeneration X- 1 serving after lift

This will not be a daily log. It will be more of a progress report over time. I will note both positives and negatives I experience. However, due to the volume of supplements being used here it will be difficult to pinpoint one item as the benefactor or the culprit. However, please note from my past experiences, camphibolic has caused me GI issues, and Primed has caused me some dehydration and mild odd feeling.

Old experiences:
Primed and Ngorge - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/40493-alri-primed.html
powerFULL and cAMPHIBOLIC- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/37823-little-powerfull-camp-feedback.html

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
looks like a very solid combination without using hormones. will you be in a caloric surplus, deficit, or at at maintenence during this time?

size

Awards
  • Established
Notes thus far:
cAMPHIBOLIC is still giving me GI distress.
Regeneration X tastes good.

looks like a very solid combination without using hormones. will you be in a caloric surplus, deficit, or at at maintenence during this time?
Roughly maintenance. I am no longer much of a calorie counter as I have shifted away from bbing and more towards functional performance. Objective with this combination is strength increase and performance.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping this Size - you da man!

I'm interested to see this Regen stuff. Is it worth the price??

size

Awards
  • Established
Brief update:
My most recent lifting routine was excellent. Energy level was high throughout the lift and did not seem to fade. Very full muscles over the course of the lift and afterwards.
Still am having GI distress.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear size, I'm looking forward to your feedback on this stack. BTW, are you cutting on this stack ?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That stack is spendy. (For me anyway)
I have a feeling the results will be very positive, minue the GI probs.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How did you get regen X, I thought it wasn't out yet?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wide - NP has it (at least the last time I looked).

It's like $37 for 20 servings.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice combo look froward to seing your results over the next month or so.

size

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Strength has increased, obviously 2-3 additional reps on working sets. Energy remains elevated during workouts. Pumps during lifting routine are strong. I really like the taste of Regeneration X, I know taste is subjective but I like it.

Problems: My humeral epicondylitis has really flared up in both arms. This is rather painful. I am surprised this has occurred, but I believe it may be a result from my increase in training frequency and intensity. However, I wonder if it is possible Cissus is having a negative impact on me b/c all the other supps outside of RegenX I have used before w/o this issue.

size

Awards
  • Established
Problems: My humeral epicondylitis has really flared up in both arms. This is rather painful.
I have stopped using the Cissus Rx to see if this problem subsides.

size

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Since stopping the Cissus, my arm pains have reduced but not completely disappeared.

Workouts continue to be quite good and recovery is excellent. Thus far I have been really impressed with the increase in work load that I am able to do. In workout, I have to mention again at how high my energy level seems to stay during my training as this is really important to me. Visually, I am looking fuller and leaner this is without any major changes to my diet.

size

Awards
  • Established
Elbow issues have greatly reduced since removing the CissusRx. Still some sensations but nothing like compared to before.

Performance wise, I feel this combination has really be beneficial. During training, the strength remains at a much higher level for longer periods of time and a definitely have gotten stronger.
Pumps have gotten rather instense during heavy intense weightlifting sessions and seem to hinder me towards the end of a routine. My forearms literally feel as though they will burst. During my non-weight lifting training, muscle pumps have not been an issue.
Visually, I look better as I seem to have recompositioned to a degree. This of course makes me happy. Most noticeably around my obliques and lower stomach(trousers are less snug).

Recovery is consistently good. My sleep is consistent and deep. Despite my deep sleep, I am not having any trouble waking up which is great for me since I often have sleep issues.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery is consistently good. My sleep is consisten and deep. Despite my deep slepp, I am not having any trouble waking up which is great for me since I often have sleep issues.
I have noticed this too, on the same stack. It's amazing how much better you feel after a week straight of solid, solid sleep.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I find it curious that you are having elbow pains while on the Cissus.

Any idea why??

size

Awards
  • Established
I find it curious that you are having elbow pains while on the Cissus.

Any idea why??
Cortisol issues most likely.
Unfortunately, I failed to consider the impact that Cissus RX can have on cortisol levels(not a bad thing in many cases). The inhibiting effects apprarently were a little too much for my body.

size

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add this. In regards to the ALRI Primed, I know some were not a fan of the lemon flavor. Well, the watermelon tastes much better and is easy to drink.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was wondering how you liked the n-gorge can you feel the pump right away during your work outs and how long does it take to go away I was leaning towards getting some ngorge as I am on PCT right now but it is a bit pricy, do you feel it's worth it pump and recovery wise?

size

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how you liked the n-gorge can you feel the pump right away during your work outs and how long does it take to go away I was leaning towards getting some ngorge as I am on post cycle therapy right now but it is a bit pricy, do you feel it's worth it pump and recovery wise?
I think ALRI Ngorge works rather well but I have to admit I do not have much experience in this particualr type of product. Since I found one that works, I do not feel the need to switch.
Essentially, I notice that I get fuller/pump muscles quicker when using Ngorge during lifting. Also, my muscle bellies look fuller in general while using it.
I do think a creatine product is a good idea for post cycle. If Ngorge is too expensive for you then I would at least use creatine as long as you are responsive to it.

size

Awards
  • Established
My combination will soon becoming to a close. For me, this has been very effective and helpful in reaching my goals. Update more thoroughly soon with conclusions.

size

Awards
  • Established
Conclusion:

I will DEFINITELY use all of these products again except the Cissus Rx. Whether or not I stack them all together, I am not sure.

Over my course on this stack, I am certain that my overall performance improved. I was able to train harder(faster and stronger) and longer with any negative impacts. While changes in performance are not the easiest to gauge in some of the aspects that I train, to me I could really feel them. BEst way for me to describe it is that training just seemd easier, I could push myself further at a faster rate. For me, this was great. My recovery was excellent after lifting, cardio, and training.
In addition, to my improved performance, visually I experienced changes. My trousers got slightly less snug while this was not dramatic, it was still nice. My physique on a whole looked much firmer and full.

Issues:
ALRI Regeneration X - I was nervous about the taste, but it tastes really good and is refreshing
ALRI Primed - Watermelon tastes MUCH better than the lemon.
ALRI NGorge- none
USP Powerfull - none
USP Camp- GI issues never complete disappear for me so this is a bit bothersome.
USP Cissus Rx- serious joint pain. Obviously, I am the minority here as most have enjoyed this product.

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add this. In regards to the ALRI Primed, I know some were not a fan of the lemon flavor. Well, the watermelon tastes much better and is easy to drink.

On the original Lemon Primed...it tasted like ass. Naturally it has been corrected and we will be releasing the lemon flavor again once everyone forgives us...

The new Watermelon Primed is smokin' IMO. I appreciate the feed back, Size. Thanks. AM as a whole has always been great for this.

Size: I have been addicted to the Primed/Regeneration-X/Jungle Warfare stack for the last 2 months. Have you tried the stack yet?

ALR

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
On the original Lemon Primed...it tasted like ass. Naturally it has been corrected and we will be releasing the lemon flavor again once everyone forgives us...

The new Watermelon Primed is smokin' IMO. I appreciate the feed back, Size. Thanks. AM as a whole has always been great for this.

Size: I have been addicted to the Primed/Regeneration-X/Jungle Warfare stack for the last 2 months. Have you tried the stack yet?

ALR
I think I see my next stack...
I haven't tried any of them yet but have begun stockpiling JW; might as well add its friends! I imagine you have minimal recovery issues with a stack like that, correct?

size

Awards
  • Established

ALR

Hello ALR,
Is the Primed, Regeneration X, Jungle Warfare Stack what you had been using for the "Between the Sets" video on the ALRI website? Because you are looking big and ripped in those vids.

I did not mind the lemon Primed it, but the watermelon actually tastes good. I think Primed is a real winner of a product, especially for someone like me who is sensitive to most stims. Regeneration X tastes great, and I felt it was an excellent addition to my recovery.

I have not tried stacking the 3 together, yet. :)

Last edited: