****EXCELL LOG ****Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
These are the logs of our lives, this log is about me Testing EXCELL for the "Cookie man" Crowler - www.Chemistry-Labs.com

The product: http://chemistry-labs.com/inc/sdetail/37

ME - Pfunk47
Sex: M
HT: 5'11
WT: 238 Lbs (17 stones!!)
BF: 13.6% - electronic calipers used.

Training Experience - 12 years, serious training - 5 years
Athletic Experience - HS Footall/track, College - Football

Current goals - dieting down to 7-9% before taking a break

16 week calculated plan, 4 weeks in so far.

Current training and Diet - Bobo's Plan - certain details I cannot post out of respect for his business. It's super clean eating, very boring and the same foods everyday, macro levels fluctuate everyday and there is no cheating. I've been implenting this for about a year now but was pretty close to this kind of eating for 3 years now. I just wasn't as strict nor ate as much protein as I am on his plan.

Training -
Sun: Chest
Mon: Back
Tues: Am cardio only - 45 in
Wed: Arms/shoulders - 30 min cardio
Thur: Legs
Fri: tris - 30 min cardio
Sat: am cardio only - 45 min

Additional Supplements:
Cissus (taking for 2 months)
Powerfull (taking for 1.5 months)
V-12 ( on 2nd week)
C/E/ - (4 ever)
Zinc/Mag/Calcium - (4 ever)
Green Defense (green super food) - here's the link if any one wants to cehck it out, nasty taste but good for you and cheap
http://www.wholesalesupplementstore.com/greendefense.html

Everyday schedule - 9-5 office job in front of a computer all day with a fridge under the desk (besides sleeping, I couldnt' rest any more) - then training at 5 every day. (I know nobody cares about that crap but rest is important to dieting success and keeping size naturally)

Current Stats: from the past 4 weeks - all measurements cold taken on Sundays 2:00 pm

Key: F=Flexed, UF=UnFlexed, LB/RB=Left/Right Bicep, C=Chest, LT/RT=Left/Right Thigh, LC/RC - Left/Right Calve

Week 1 - 3/12

LB - F= 17.5 UF= 15.75
RB - F= 17.5 UF= 15.25
C - F= 44.75 UF= 43.5
LT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 26.5 UF= 26
LC - F= 13.75 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.75

W=41
234lbs
BF= 15.9-16.8 = 16.2%
------------------------------------------------

Week 2 - 3/19

LB - F= 17.75 UF= 16
RB - F= 17.5 UF= 16
C - F= 45 UF= 43
LT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.75
RT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
LC - F= 16.75 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.75

W=39
238lbs
BF= 13.6-15.9 = 14.75%
--------------------------------------------------

Week 3 - 3/26

LB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
C - F= 44.5 UF= 42.5
LT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27 UF= 26.75
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.75

W=39
240.5lbs
BF= 14.2%
-------------------------------------------------

Week 4 - 4/2

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.75
RB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.75
C - F= 44.75 UF= 43.25
LT - F= 28 UF= 27
RT - F= 28 1/8 UF= 27.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.75
RC - F= 17.5 UF= 17

W=38.5
238lbs
BF= 13.6%

I think that is all the relevant information anyone needs right now - please feel free to ask anything I might of missed.

Current training, Supp, dieting evaluation: So far things are going great - the fact that I have barely lost any weight is amazing yet I keep getting a little bigger - the powerfull/Cissus Combo by itself is spectaculor - Strength feels great as well. The addition of V-12 increased the pumps as well as 2-3 lbs of H20. Probably why I feel a bigger pump, more water in my cells.
- That was the short version -

Now, Finally that you have read the Preface, which people rarely do - on to the LOG

EXCELL LOG - 4/4

4/3 - arrived in the mail - took 3 servings during my workout - 34.5 grams (digital scale) (3 heaping and I mean heaping teaspoons) into 2/3 gallon water - decent taste - like a jolly rancher. Usually the Cissus/Powerfull v-12 gives me an awesome pump with the addition of the EXCELL my pumps where extremely hard, not really a bigger pump but my whole body felt much harder overall - even my chest was jacked and that is not normal when I just did chest Sunday.

Energy levels throughout my workout where insane - usually 45/50 min workouts - last night - under 40 mins and the hardest parts of my set (the end) where much easier. A little GI bloat but nothing major it actaully helped me not have night time hunger pains.

4/4 - Morning Cardio - 1 serving - energy levels where great the amazing pump returned and during cardio that is certainly not normal as well as being this early in the am, I usually feel kinda flat -not today. I also didnt' take anything but EXCELL before/during cardio.

Sipping on 3 servings throughout the work day - I feel like I want to go workout again.

So far the addition is what I was hoping for - lots of energy and a great overall felling.

I'll have pics when I get down to 8%, I can't post the fat pics yet no one wants to see those.

That was wayyy to much to read -:wtf: but feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - complete - currently progressing through day 4 - Full 6 doses a day.

Did bi's/shoulders last night - great pumps again, the vascularity seems a lot more obvious than last week. Finished my last few reps very strong, recovery time was shorter than normal and very noticeable - looks like next week I may be moving up weights. Energy levels are through the roof, I am starting to feel like I could swing two workouts a day and that is certainly not a normal feeling while dieting.

My overall recovery is fantastic - no DOMS what so ever - usually I am pretty soar the next day during dieting, so far no soarness at all

The taste has grown on me and I like it a lot - I may never go back to normal water again.

Tonight is Legs - I predict a great workout, high energy and no DOMS what so ever. usually the DOMS is so bad that by sat my legs kill. I have a feeling EXCELL is going to help me out here.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. 5/8" on the biceps in 4 weeks is HHHUUGGEEE:blink::jaw:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Nice work. 5/8" on the biceps in 4 weeks is HHHUUGGEEE:blink::jaw:

Thanks !! - I'am hoping to add another 5/8'' during this review.

-I think we'll both see some decent increases during our dieting -

do you have the overall feeling of more energy since adding this?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Definately some more energy, I have not taken a nap all week or even laid down to rest!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 complete -

legs last night went great - energy levels where higher than normal for leg day, recovery time was real fast. Barbell lunges felt better than normal usually I hate these.

supersetted straight leg deadlifts and leg press, these are my last two excercises anyways but the first time I tried to combine them in a superset. It was taxing but I was amazed how great each set felt with 3 min in between.

it went like this:

SLD - 295x8 (2 down, 2 up) then LP - 855x10 (2 down, 2 up)
3 min rest
repeat
3 min rest
repeat
2 min rest
Leg press repeat only

- It hurt and I sweated a bucket but I didnt' feel to taxed later on and today I feel great, I expect tomorrow to have the DOMS set in real hard as usual but we'll see.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention - 3/4 of a gallon with 3 servings taste just like KOOL-AID - one of my friends has sugar free Kool-aid for his kids, I compared them and it was practically the same. OH-Yeah!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Nice log.

Looks like you are being very dedicated.

I am interested so people know, what flavor of diet koolaid does it seem to taste similar to?

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
The original Fruit punch kind. Besides grape there is no other Kool-aid !!

it taste so good I am drinking it way to fast - I finished my 1st 3 servings at 1:30 - I cant' just drink regular water until workout time. not adding more yet, but I see myself possibly bumping up to 7, 8 servings.

- This is also working real well for an appetite surpressant, I haven't had hunger pains since I started. I desire :burger: no more

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Here's week 5's progress - 6 days of EXCELL so far. 1% bf reducation, 3.5lbs increase on a cut

- I think I am holding a tad but of extra water today, went to a wedding last night, planned for it as dinner was my cheat meal (grilled chicken, green beans, potatoes) but the rolls where pretty good so I had a few extra).

1 serving during Sats. cardio - make cardio too easy
4 more throughout the day - not one hunger pain (certainly not normal on sat, usually I want to eat everything)

So far today (Sunday, 4-9) I have had 6 servings already. A little to much to fast - during my workout (chest) I felt a little nausish but it was mild and went away quickly. Energy is still through the roof, constant pump all day, even more during workouts.

DOMS from Thursday's workout (legs) that usually sets in pretty hard on sat was mild, legs where pretty sore but once I stretched it didn't bother me all day, again not normal.

- Again, all measurements taken cold and measured with electronic calipers.

Week 5 - 4/9

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.5
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
C - F= 45.5 UF= 42.25
LT - F= 27.5 UF= 27
RT - F= 27.75 UF= 27
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.75
RC - F= 17 1/8 UF= 17

W=38.5
241.5lbs
BF= 12.7%

- So far EXCELL is accelerating my recovery time, giving me tons of energy, suppressing my apettite while dieting and increasing my pumps. Highly impressed so far.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & 8 complete.

Monday - Back - sets where easier, recovery time is still improved, no DOMS and energy levels still high. Appetite surpressed as well.

Tuesday - AM cardio - 1 serving - seems quicker with more energy.

drank 4 more in my gallon throughout the day - I think I should of added 1 more serving as I raked my yard and did outside spring cleaning for 4 hrs than ripped out my car suspension for 5 hrs, by hand no air tools :(

- by the end of yesterday I wasn't beat like I usually would of while dieting but I was not full of energy. The EXCELL kept me moving and helped a great deal in recovering I believe.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 & 10 complete

Wed - tris, solid workout, moved up 10lbs in weights on every exercise, fealt great - high energy and geat recovery.

Thurs - Legs - 7 servings

Great leg day, I started out with 4 servings throught the day (exact amount that was left in the first bag, just used it all) - even though I was feeling great I just didnt' desire to go to the gym. I fought trough it and had an awesome leg day.

I added 20lb to my squat, 90 to the leg press, and 50 to my finishing hack squats. Finished it as if I added no weight at all, I'll probably be adding more weight next week.

This time dieting is going much better than last year, same diet same workouts too, different supplement stack yet instead of losing weight I am staying right at 240lbs, ao I am adding some serious mucle - aprrox - 10lbs so far - I am having a hard time believing all this myself

The addition of EXCELL is going exactly how I hoped. This stuff is amazing !!!

I hate to rush time but I can't wait to see what two months of heavy dosing is going to do.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 11, 12, 13 - complete

Fridays workout went well, much of the same feelings overall, high energy, quick recovery - strong pumps

Sat - Cardio - easy as pie (mmmm Pie)

PI = 3.14 - http://keithschofield.com/pi/std.html - hahaha

Sunday - chest - great workout - all gyms where closed so I had to go to yuppie ville - the Michigan Athletic club but they have an indoor track (they better for $125 a month), anyways finsihed up my workout running 1 mile and some wind sprints, I should not have this much energy during a cut, no way.

EXCELL IS AMAZING - Most studies with BCAA's are done on moderate protein - 250 grams at most mixed with about 1/2 the amount of bcaa's I am consuming. Most studies report greater ATP recovery and higher energy.

I am taking around 400 grams protein a day and obviously higher dosing - the results are better than any study I have seen.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Here's this weeks results

Week 6 - 4/16

LB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
RB - F= 18 Uf= 16.5
C - F= 44 UF= 41.25
LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.75
RT - F= 27 UF= 26.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.75
240.5LBS
BF= 11.8%

Over the past two weeks of use I gained 7lbs of lean mass - measurements are decreased from last week but I also lost 1% BF.

Two Week Conclusion - 7lbs leans mass gained, weight staying constant 240lbs, energy always high, strength always full, pumps feel very hard, appetite supressed, bodyfat reduction seems to be increased 50% from normal dieting.

In the 4 weeks previous I was at an average of .5%-.7% loss, past two with EXCELL are up to about 1% average.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I failed to mention - DOMS is non-existant - I have no soarness what so ever - usually on Saturdays, it hurts real bad to sit down and get up, since EXCELL all soarness has dissapeared. Another fantastic result.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Here's one study that shows why higher energy levels are present

: J Nutr. 2006 Feb;136(2):544S-547S. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
A role for branched-chain amino acids in reducing central fatigue.

Blomstrand E.

Astrand Laboratory, University College of Physical Education and Sports and Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden. [email protected]

Several factors have been identified to cause peripheral fatigue during exercise, whereas the mechanisms behind central fatigue are less well known. Changes in the brain 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) level is one factor that has been suggested to cause fatigue. The rate-limiting step in the synthesis of 5-HT is the transport of tryptophan across the blood-brain barrier. This transport is influenced by the fraction of tryptophan available for transport into the brain and the concentration of the other large neutral amino acids, including the BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine), which are transported via the same carrier system. Studies in human subjects have shown that the plasma ratio of free tryptophan (unbound to albumin)/BCAAs increases and that tryptophan is taken up by the brain during endurance exercise, suggesting that this may increase the synthesis of 5-HT in the brain. Ingestion of BCAAs increases their concentration in plasma. This may reduce the uptake of tryptophan by the brain and also 5-HT synthesis and thereby delay fatigue. Accordingly, when BCAAs were supplied to human subjects during a standardized cycle ergometer exercise their ratings of perceived exertion and mental fatigue were reduced, and, during a competitive 30-km cross-country race, their performance on different cognitive tests was improved after the race. In some situations the intake of BCAAs also improves physical performance. The results also suggest that ingestion of carbohydrates during exercise delays a possible effect of BCAAs on fatigue since the brain's uptake of tryptophan is reduced.

gbody

Awards
I may be a dummy. But isn't this jus bcaa's? What's so good about this?

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Correct, it is just bcaa's but you get 2 kilos for 4 cents less than 1 Kilo of Extend, so you get double for your money and fruit punch is a lot taster to drink all the time than watermelon IMO.

Beast did a Log for extend (BCAA's) which is very imformative - It has a ton of useful facts and is what initially sparked my interest in perusing BCAA mega dosing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/scivation/38452-x-tend-faq-beast.html

I am logging to provide others proof that BCAA supplementation can provide huge benefits and gains in lean mass when diet along with training is taken seriously. There are so many worthles supplements out there that the basics are easliy overshadowed by magic pills. For the natural lifter who does not wish to persue AAS, finding the magic pill will cost them tons of hard earned cash ($600 billion dollar industry). Bcaa;s have been used since the 50's by lifters but yet you never here about animal paks (another bcaa supplement exactly like, EXCELL & Extend) because supposively it tastes like ass, as well as all other non-flavored bulk BCAA's.

So EXCELL is exceptiional as it is 2 kilos for a fantastic price, It also tastes great. you can't beat a good deal if the supplement actually works, which it certainly is.

EXCELL - Punch Flavor 2070g, 4.6 pounds 180 servings
Price: $79.95

L-Leucine 3.5 g
L-Glutamine 2.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.75 g
L-Valine 1.75 g
Citrulline Malate 1 g
Vitamin B6 10 mg

VS.

Scivation Xtend™ (1035 Grams) - $79.99 - Watermelon

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (11.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCl) 10 mg 167%
L-Leucine 3.5 g †
L-Glutamine 2.5 g †
L-Isoleucine 1.75 g †
L-Valine 1.75 g †
Citrulline Malate 1 g †

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 13, 14 workouts complete.

Mon - back - workout was great, high energy, recovery, great pumps.

Tues - morning cardio - too easy and I wanted to keep going, I could barely wait to get there this morning.

What is odd (in a good way) about the high energy is I feel like at any moment when I am at work I could get up and sprint for ever, I know if I wanted to I think I could squeeze two workouts in a day.

The difference in energy from last years cut to this years is night and day - also I am not having the mood swings I did last year either.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 15 complete -

Wed - bi's / shoulders - another great workout, added 5 lbs to each exercise overall for the same amount of reps so strength has continued to rise. Energy along with recovery is great still.

Overall energy is still improved - been staying up lately till 1am or so with no problem, usually I am in bed by 11 and overall I have been doing more activities now with spring here (an extremely warm spring too) but still no energy loss.

Tonight - Legs - I plan to add more weight to each exercise, I added more last week and it was cake - adding more would seem unlikely during dieting but I feel this again will be no problem due to the mega-dosing.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 16 complete -

Good workout, my prediction was crap I lifted no more weight than normal, but I cut my rest periods down the 1:30-2 mins, opposed to 3 min like usual. I still fealt good, high energy, strong pumps, sets went great but once I got into it, adding weight was not neccesary this week that why I shortened the rest periods to make up for it

Still no DOMS overall on any muscle since starting EXCELL.

Tonight is tri's and cardio - very easy night, I'll add some extra abs and forearm work in there just to try and use all this energy I have.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - 18 complete

Fri - Tri's went easy, added 10 lbs to each excercise, it fealt great. completed the whole workout in 30 mins, cut my rest down to 1 min between sets - so I increased weight and decreased rest - Thanks EXCELL.

Sat - 45 min morning cardio - easy - took 6 servings sat - I also did some serious work on my house (long story short, I am remodeling) so I had to cut and re-frame the kitchen ceiling ( 6 hrs of work, stopping for meals in between of course) - I fealt great all day, not a drop in energy once, by the end of the day I was tired but not dead like I should be in a dieting phase.

Also no DOMS from Legs on thursday - Since starting EXCELL all DOMS is gone.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Week 7 - 4/23

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.5
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
C - F= 44.5 UF= 41.5
LT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.5
236.5LBS
BF= 10.9%

Comparing last week to this week - doing the math it appears that I have lost 2lb of lean mass but......I have increased weights on many exercises this week. I may need to increase calories a bit - consulting with Bobo later. Water weight may be the only factor though - which in turn would have made my lean mass calculations off last week off.

more to come.....

On side note I tested my friend who came in at 4.9% bf, he's a little guy, something like 165lbs - 5'6 but it showed me how much longer I have to go - almost half way to the end.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 19 complete

Sun. - Chest - went very well - considering I did some more framing for 2 hrs before my workout. Added 5 lbs on dumbells for incline - again very impressed that I am adding weights during dieting. High energy and recovery increased seem to be the biggest benefits thus far.

Crowler Cookies - I made these last night during sopranos - I think I added too much milk because they came out kinda cake like - They where damn tasty and my friend (who is not into bodybuilding /health foods etc) liked them as well. you can taste the health in them, no guilt at all.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 20 complete -

Mon- Back - Just got down with the workout - went well - added two more reps in pull-ups, 3x10 when usually it's just 3x8. Fealt easy. added 10lbs on close-grip rows as well 200lbs 3x10 (2sec back, 3sec negative) - did some forearm work to finish up - it's a little tough to type right now.

Weight today was 240lbs so yesterday had to be water fluctuation as usually I hold water. I urinated like crazy yesterday so I knew that was going to affect yesterdays weigh in.

so keeping all things constant (as I am sure I was holding water like normal last week) - instead of losing 2lbs of lean mass - I gained 1.84lbs of lean mass

that puts me at 9lbs lean mass in 20 days - Like I said before - EXCELL is doing amazing things.

I have been on this board for 4 years now and people who take PH's and AAS barely report gains like this.

I will not jump the gun and will save the final evaluation when I am done but if I add 4lbs in for water weight during each week thus far during dieting - that's 6lbs min. of lean mass gained - anyone would take that.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 21 complete

Tuesday - morning cardio only 45 min. - drank 1 serving during - by then end I was full of energy. Nothing special to report - same results occuring, no DOMS, full energy, constant pumps.

On a side not last night I drank an extra serving when I woke up at 2am - I am not sure if that was the greatest idea - I fell back to sleep but at 4am I was up and ready to go - the gym doesnt open till 6am so I was wide awake wayy to early.

I think this is something you should keep away from bedtime when mega-dosing just so you can get some rest.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 22 complete -

Wed - Tris/cardio

Workout went extrememly fast today, I added 10lbs to overhead tri extensions and 10lbs to skull crushers - that pleases me to say the least. Did 45 mins of cardio afterwards, usually just 30, I had a lot of energy to work off. Pumps still great.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 23, 24, 25 Complete

Thursday - Legs - added 20 lbs to my squat this week, recovery was great, decreased resting down to 2mins. I didnt' feel like lifting thursday either - just one of those days but it went very well overall.

Friday - Arms/shoulders - great pumps, veins starting to come out nicely in the bicep ( I just need a tan now) - high energy all workout. did 45 min cardio afterwards (usually 30min) didn't feel like stopping.

Sat - 5 servings - 45 min cardio only - 12 hrs painting a garage. Paintings not hard of course but moving, up/down a ladder all day and basically being on my feet all day, compared to my usual regiment of sitting - the day went great.

High energy during cardio and throughout the day, no DOMS from thursdays legs at all - it also didnt' even feel like I did arms and shoulders the day before.

Again - being 8 weeks into dieting, I have constant energy to do anything, I am adding lean mass and decreasing a fair amount of bodyfat (I'll have calculations later) - also my mood is pretty good, hunger is usually nill.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Week 8 - 4/31

LB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
C - F= 44.25 UF= 42.25
LT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.5
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.75
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.5
235.5LBS
BF= 10.6%

Boooooooooooo--me:hammer:

well this week wasn't that great - though losing .3% of BF is ok I know I shoud of been on my 1% average, if not higher. I broke down last tuesday and ate 5 extra bagels as well as some strawberries. Certainly not bad or unhealthy but that's 1000 extra calories overall in the week - little stuff counts, that's why dieting sucks.

Overall -

2365.lbs Vs. 235.5lbs
Week 8 lean mass = 210.54lbs Week 7 lean mass = 210.73lbs

240l.5bs vs. 239.5lbs
week 8 lean mass = 214.12 Week 7 lean mass = 214.29

I am comparing both sets of weights as today I know I will probably weight 239 or so....last week I was 240-241.5 all week - since I was moving all day saturday - theres my water loss. The lighter lbs is probably more accurate but keeping all things constant I'll keep the higher weights for a while.

Not much change from last week to this week. Small increase in chest, 1.4 inch decrease in waist. 1lb lost is accurate.

Energy was great all week as well as recovery and pumps. EXCELL seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle, an awesome supplement.

Last edited:
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 26 - complete

Sunday - chest/shoulders -

Great workout!! - added 10lbs to my bench, pumps where insane yesterday, fealt like I wanted to explode. energy was high as usual went home and mowed the lawn afterwards, booooring....

I only drank 3 servings during my workout and 1 for later during the Sopranos.

Today is my last day :( last 3 servings, not even more like 2.3 - saving it for the workout. It's ok though more is on the way :) just dont' know when it will be here.

I will write up a full one month evaluation tomorrow.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 27 complete - 1 month Mega Dosing done - no more EXCELL .

Monday - Back - only had 3 servings during my workout - none during the day. I got some bad news right before it was time to work out - that on top with an annoying work moooonday made for a ****ty mood. I forgot about it during my workout and it went well overall. My Energy was not quite as high but I still fealt pretty good overall.

This morning - Tuesday Cardio fealt like crap, I didnt' feel like doing it and it fealt like I had to drag myself there, no good - the past 4 weeks it seemed as though once I drank a little EXCELL I was wide awake no problem, ready for hrs of cardio.

I am waiting for the next batch so I'll probably start it on Sunday to see how a week off feels.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
4 Weeks before EXCELL VS. 4 weeks after.

4 week results BEFORE EXCELL -

5.54lbs of fat lost
2.74 Lbs of lean mass gained
2.6% BF lost

4 weeks AFTER EXCELL

7.43 lbs fat lost
4.93 lbs lean mass gained
3% bf lost

**If I didnt' break down and have the extra 1000 calories in bagels last week , BF% & lbs would be a little lower I think** My bad:hammer:

Overall that's 2lbs of extra fat lost as well as 2lbs lean mass gained all while in a calorie deficeit. Certainly not normal compariing it to last year.

The benefits of having increased recovery and higher energy is worth it alone, getting rid of hunger pains while dieting is a pretty nice bonus as well.

The EXCELL is IMO a great addition to just your diet as well as other supplements - I feel having the excess supply amino acids really fills in all the little gaps that you cannot get with diet alone - no matter how much protein you consume.

From the beginnig you notice that I was taking just powerfull/Cissus - that alone feels great I added v-12 during my 4th week - that increased the pumps and vascularity - stregth was still nice. ( I added all these supplements alone and together last year to evaluate the differenced they made, so I am not new to those previous products) - adding the EXCELL is where I fealt like I wanted too - the high energy seemed to really accenuate my pumps - it made them feel harder and they got more intense through each rep which in turn made it feel awesome. Speeding up the recovery let me keep the pumps and the feeling never left through the workout - before it went up and down.

A week off then back on should really give me a good reminder - I was startign to get used to those wonderful feelings - so far 2 days without I certainly dont' feel bad, just don't feel "ready to go" like I did last week. could just need more sleep too - it's been real busy lately.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
4 Weeks before EXCELL VS. 4 weeks after.

4 week results BEFORE EXCELL -

5.54lbs of fat lost
2.74 Lbs of lean mass gained
2.6% BF lost

4 weeks AFTER EXCELL

7.43 lbs fat lost
4.93 lbs lean mass gained
3% bf lost

**If I didnt' break down and have the extra 1000 calories in bagels last week , BF% & lbs would be a little lower I think** My bad:hammer:

Overall that's 2lbs of extra fat lost as well as 2lbs lean mass gained all while in a calorie deficeit. Certainly not normal compariing it to last year.

The benefits of having increased recovery and higher energy is worth it alone, getting rid of hunger pains while dieting is a pretty nice bonus as well.

The EXCELL is IMO a great addition to just your diet as well as other supplements - I feel having the excess supply amino acids really fills in all the little gaps that you cannot get with diet alone - no matter how much protein you consume.

From the beginnig you notice that I was taking just powerfull/Cissus - that alone feels great I added v-12 during my 4th week - that increased the pumps and vascularity - stregth was still nice. ( I added all these supplements alone and together last year to evaluate the differenced they made, so I am not new to those previous products) - adding the EXCELL is where I fealt like I wanted too - the high energy seemed to really accenuate my pumps - it made them feel harder and they got more intense through each rep which in turn made it feel awesome. Speeding up the recovery let me keep the pumps and the feeling never left through the workout - before it went up and down.

A week off then back on should really give me a good reminder - I was startign to get used to those wonderful feelings - so far 2 days without I certainly dont' feel bad, just don't feel "ready to go" like I did last week. could just need more sleep too - it's been real busy lately.
Great log man. Not to knock you or anything but are you sure you did your lean mass and bodyfat gains and loses correctly. With the 8 weeks you have listed (before excell and after) you gained 7.67 pounds of lean mass in 8 weeks all while losing 12.97 pounds of body fat. If you did that for a year you would gain 49.85 pounds of lean mass a year all while decreasing bodyfat.....I dont think that is quite possible...

Just thought I would point that out. Good detailed log though :thumbsup:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Thanks !

The math is correct - In the past two weeks I have not gained any lean mass - actaully lost .16 lbs, hehe.

I factored in for water weight big time because if you look at week 1 vs. Week 8 by stricly numbers then...

17.74 lean lbs gained - now that is a tough one to believe.

Fat loss is dead on - 2lbs a week is damn good for natural and I am 1.61 lbs average a week, doesnt' get much better unless your over 15%.

You are correct about doing this over a year - impossible to add that much lean mass - during the rest of dieting I don't expect too much more gain - you seemd to gain a few lbs of lean mass yourself and your lower BF% than I so theorectically I should gain more when the new batch arrives keeping all things constant but of course everyone has a plateau.

Good luck in your show !!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log man. Not to knock you or anything but are you sure you did your lean mass and bodyfat gains and loses correctly. With the 8 weeks you have listed (before excell and after) you gained 7.67 pounds of lean mass in 8 weeks all while losing 12.97 pounds of body fat. If you did that for a year you would gain 49.85 pounds of lean mass a year all while decreasing bodyfat.....I dont think that is quite possible...

Just thought I would point that out. Good detailed log though :thumbsup:

Well I am quite sure his gains would plateau, but a great log Pfunk

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Thanks !!

So far I have plateued in lean mass gained - this weeks stats will be the confirmation - BF% continuing like it should ( I stayed away from the bagels this week :) )

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
3 days so far with no EXCELL :(

Thursday - legs

Great workout considering the day I had but by the time straight leg Dl was over I was not too happy about Leg press next. My energy was ok but certainly am lacking that extra boost I seemed to have from EXCELL. I kept my sets about 2 min apart and it faired well.

The most noticeable difference so far is lagging energy near the end of my workouts and I could use a few more minutes to recover as the last reps (in my 3rd & 4th set) seem much harder.

In the first run of mega-dosing that was the most obvious result - great ending reps each set.

I have my new 2 kilos sitting here and I swear I hear it talk to me when I get near it - drink me drink me :)

2 more days - tomorrow and sat will be the clincher - if I am sore on sat from legs today like I used to be before EXCELL than my hyposthesis is correct - I also expect to be dragging more ass tomorrow/Sat as my calories are much lower friday.

to be continued......

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - no EXCELL

My glutes from last nights legs are on fire today - I added 90 lbs to my leg press and kept SLD at 305x8 - having not been sore for 4 weeks was nice - this is definetly noticable and something EXCELL aids in subsiding.

I also was sooo tired this morning when I woke up - felt like my body was drained - nothing besides cessing EXCELL has changed - took about 30 min to get up and ge going like normal - another noticeable thing EXCELL prevents. On EXCELL I would litterly wake up and be ready to go in less than 5 mins (meaning being fully awake and ready mentally/physically to attack the day) - makes dieting not feel so bad too.

Tonight is tris/ 30 min cardio - easy night.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
day 5 no EXCELL

Sat - morning Cardio

Today sucked big time - I woke upo and felt like I had been hit with a ton of bricks - I felt as if I was dieting :) My legs where killing me - DOMS was very present. Took me a while to get going with the cardio - no motivation and my energy was null. Besides the absence of EXCELL nothing else has changed. I was not a happy camper.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Week 9 - 5/7

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.5
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.5
C - F= 44.5 UF= 43
LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27 1/8 UF= 26.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.25
234.5LBS
BF= 10.0%

Not a bad week overall - lost .6% BF and 1 lb. It seems as though .5% is average loss when not on EXCELL - The previous week I broke down, like I said, had 1000 extra calories, lost only .3% - this week perfect .6%

During Mega-dosing - I was at an average of about 1% loss a week - Fat loss is about to start slowing down a little now that I am at the 10% mark - I will make some changes when neccesary so I can keep the fire burning but if the next round of Mega-Dosing is like before - I could possibly be at 7% in 4 weeks.

Mega-Dosing ROUND 2 - started Sunday 5/7

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Mega-Dosing Round 2 - 5/7

Sunday - Chest

I downed 1 serving during the morning and 3 during the workout - then 2 servings for the rest of the day.

Excellent workout - I could Instantly feel the difference from adding the EXCELL (maybe it's all in my head :) ) I was certainly not 100% energentic like I felt last time but I also think it will take a day or two for the amino's to fill and be in excess within the body.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Round 2 - Day 2

Monday - Back

I only slept 4 hrs the night before so... I was not to energetic all day but it seems as though the EXCELL can really perk you up even in sleep deprivation. The workout overall went very well - felt very strong and all the soreness has gone away - it's literally a night and day difference.

I plan to catch up on some sleep tonight - I think that will get me right back to feeling great tomorrow.

This morning when I woke up for Tuesday cardio - I was up a lot faster than I was all week last week - still a little slow but it's that same feeling I had in round 1 - instant energy.

1 serving during cardio - this cardio session felt quick.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Round 2 complete

Wed - Tris/cardio

Awesome day !! - My energy I missed has returned, I still need to catch up on a little sleep but overall I feel much more energetic again now that I am back on EXCELL. I blew through my workout - It felt like I didnt' need to rest at all.

It's getting hard NOT to drink more than a gallon before my workout it just so freakin tasty.

Tonight is legs - I am excited - I expect no DOMS friday/sat

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
What flavor you get Pfunk? I ordered some strawberry for and hope it tastes as good as the fruit punch did and I cant wait for it to get here. Just gonna try something different ya know!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I stayed tried and true with the fruit punch - I like many flavors but for something that is taken all the time I am not sure how much I could handle other flavors - if lemon taste like lemonade I might be able to swing that for a good summer treat.

+ I LOVE Kool-aid and since this taste just like it I am biased.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 4, 5 round two of EXCELL

Thursday - legs - nice workout, felt real strong all the way through - I fealt like I had a fair amount of energy but really my body fealt flat - I had nice pumps but I still just fealt flat as pancake - mental I guess

Friday - Arms/shouders - amazing workout - upped all my weights 5lbs and completed every set no problem, I think I could of possibly added another 5 lbs and been ok. No DOMS at all from legs, didnt' even feel like I did them.

Now Friday I took 9 servings - 6 throughout the day and 3 more in the evening (I went out with some friends to see bad boy bill and Richard humpty vission in house connection 3 - Chicago/LA house DJ's for anyone who cares :) ) - I drank about half before we went to the show - danced my ass off then - drank the rest on the way home from the show - while everyone else was drunk and passing out on the way home - I was still full of energy (dieting, last day of the week which means calories are at there lowest, workout earlier in the day then dancing for 2-3 hrs on and off - yes I still felt awesome)

by the time me and my girl got home it was 4:30 am and I went to bed about 5 - woke up at 1pm then went and did some Sat cardio - without the EXCELL I could not of did this and still fealt great - no way at all - simply impressive !!!

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - round 2 EXCELL

Sat - Cardio - early afternoon - 30 min only

do to the evening before and all the dancing plus I failed to mention I never got my last meal of the day in - I only did 30 min - certainly fasted for wayyyy to long.

amazingly I felt awesome - once I got into it I easily could of went all 45 - sipped 2 servings during - finished it one the ride home.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Sorry - Long week - let me catch up

Week 10 - 5/14

LB - F= 18 1/8 UF= 16.25
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
C - F= 44.25 UF= 43
LT - F= 27 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27 UF= 26.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37.25
234.5LBS
BF= 9.7%

Weak !!!! - I am not very happy with this weeks results - not really a change from the previous - my fault though, the huge plate of spaghetti and bread I ate sat night had had to have some affect. It was a little more than a good cheat - loaded with sausage & meat...bad bad but ohh so good. This week I will not cheat

Energy and pumps have returned fully to where they where when I stopped the first round - all soreness is gone as well

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Day 7,8, 9, 10, 11, 12 - round 2

Sunday - chest - it was a great workout, fealt very strong and blew through the workout.

Monday - Back - high energy added 10lbs to cable rows - I was happpy about that - good energy and recovery as what is becoming the "usual" feeeling from EXCELL

Tuesday - cardio - easy - fealt good all day

Wed - Arms/shoulders - finally reached arnold presses 4x8 at 75lbs - usually the last two sets where real hard at the end - passed that plateau - made the workout that much better.

Thursday legs- blew through legs at a record time - something like 35 mins - I was drained at the end but I added an extra serving of EXCELL in my post workout drink an I was doing much better by 8:30pm

Friday- Tris - I woke up drained and it was a real long day - I didn't have much energy but....it's also my lowest calories day - end of the weak and I am getting around 9% bf so....the EXCELL helped get me in gear by workout time - went very well overall. No DOMS from legs the day before - the energy and abscence of DOMS is awesome - really makes a night and day difference.

Sat.- Cardio - jsut got back - did 55 mins as I lost track of time - went real well....today I am not doing much, resting might change my rear brakes but ohh how I hate drum brakes...

This week was perfect in dieting and I will not have a cheat today - if I am not at 9% tomorrow then some tweaks will be made. So far though the EXCELL is keeping me going very strong I can really feel he difference from being on and off - even if it was only one week off.

I also Start mega-dosing Cissus tomorrow for USP Labs - that will be a seperate log but I will note that in the fourthcoming weeks.

I really want a :burger: - hehe maybe 3 or 4