*****EXCELL LOG*****by Ether

E

Ether

Awards
This will be my first log of any product ever and I couldn't imagine popping that cherry with any other product.

It is EXCELL by Crowler at Chemistry Labs, here's the info.

EXCELL, 2070g, 4.6 pounds 180 servings per 2 scoops (11.5g)
L-Leucine 3.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.75 g
L-Valine 1.75 g
L-Glutamine 2.5 g
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Citrulline Malate 1 g

2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, Vitamin B6, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5
Flavor: Punch

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 11.5g
2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 180

Amount per % Daily*
Serving Value

L-Leucine 3.5g **
L-Valine 1.75g **
L-Isoleucine 1.75g **
L-Glutamine 2.5g **
Vitamin B6 10mg 500%
Citrulline Malate 1g **

*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Daily value not established.

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 heaping teaspoons (6 grams) with your pre-workout shake or meal approx 1 hour before training. Take an additional 4 heaping teaspoons and begin sipping 5 minutes prior to training and continue sipping throughout your workout. If desiered an additional 4 heaping teaspoons may be taken on nonworkout days. You may decrease your protein intake by 5 grams for each teaspoon of XCELL you consume.

As you can this product is similar to Extreme Formulations ICE and Scivations Xtend, just alot more cost effective:woohoo:

I haven't tried it yet so I will have to comment on the flavor tomorrow.

E

Ether

Awards
Now a little about me.

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 192.5 lbs
Bodyfat: 15%
Workout experience: 2 years

I will take some measurements tomorrow morning pre workout.

My routine varies everytime I am in the gym but is basic pyramiding. I have to workout early morning, the gym won't open any earlier than 5 a.m. so I go then and have to keep the workouts under an hour to have time to get ready for work.

My goals are strength and general health, though I don't do cardio very often.

NO I won't be posting any pics. No one wants to see a fat, happy married man in his BVD's except my wife that is. Okay that's it for now, time to go read some more I still have lots to learn and this is definitely the place.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I will be interested in what results you might get.

CROWLER

E

Ether

Awards
Please keep in mind that I bought this product out of my own pocket and normally don't care for fruit punch flavoring in anything.

Well I tried it yesterday, I made the mistake of mixing 3 servings in only 24oz. of water. That was just too strong of a flavor for me, I mixed the other 3 servings in my gallon jug of water and damn this stuff is really tasty!! I haven't tried the Xtend watermelon so I can't compare it to that but it is without a doubt the best tasting fruit punch flavored supplement I have had. I usually avoid fruit punch flavored products because of the cheap ones tasting like mangled ass.

Yesterdays workout was chest. I woke up flat whooped but I still went to the gym. Here's what it looked like:

Flat BB press 12x95,10x115,7x155,4x175

Incline BB press 6x115,5x145,3x145,4x145

Flat DB press 6x50,4x60,3x60

Cable Flyes 8x40,9x40,9x40,8x40

I sipped 3 servings of EXCELL during my workout. The workout went okay nothing spectacular but definitely better than staying home.

The rest of my day wasn't fun, stressed right to the MAX at work. I ended up not drinking quite all of the gallon of water I mixed the other 3 servings in, but it was still damn tasty.

I forgot to mention the supplements I will be taking along with the EXCELL.
Multi vitamin
4000mgs. flax seed oil
USP Labs C2 2 servings/day, I love this stuff!
1 serving Muscle Milk or Dymatize Elite Whey after working out

Over the past year I have consistently used creatine and argine in some form or another. I decided I needed a break and took one the first part of last month and will continue to be off of these during this log. I just felt like I needed a break from these products, it actually had nothing to do with this product.

I have done one cycle of Ergo/Prostan. back in November. I gained and kept 16 lbs.

That covers yesterday.:yawn:

E

Ether

Awards
4/5/06

I didn't workout today. After yesterday's stressful day at work I didn't sleep real well so my wife was kind enough to let me sleep an extra hour and a half gotta love that.

I mixed 5 servings of EXCELL in my gallon jug today and sipped them. I normally pack my lunch other than fridays and it is very close to the same caloric content. So I found it odd that I didn't finish it all like normal, I felt full with no cravings. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this as normally I am quite hungry by 5 p.m. and have to remind myself not to hog down at dinner time.

I didn't notice this with Extend but I only took 3 servings per day of that.

Work was much better today as far as the stress goes. I had only the slightest amount of muscle soreness today in my outer pecs. I will have a much better idea if EXCELL will improve my recovery of this Sunday's leg day. Normally it's tough walking on Mondays.

Have a great night and thanks for reading;)

E

Ether

Awards
4-6-06

Thursday was arm day. I mixed the EXCELL the night before and put it in the fridge this works much better for me as it seems to take over an hour to completely dissolve. Taste is still fantastic, much better than chugging plain water all day long.

The workout;

Cable preacher curls 10x30,10x40,8x50,5x60

Seated Dumbell curls 9x30,8x30,5x35,6x35

Dumbell overhead Tri extension 10x40,10x50,6x60,5x60

Weighted Dips 8,6,5,5 all with a 25lbs. dumbell hanging from my belt

Reverse Cable curls 10x60,8x70,3x80,5x75
My grip just would hold the 80lbs. to do curls with. The bar in the gym is an EZ curl bar with about 2" diameter grip surfaces, I haven't seen any others like it but man it sure works the grip trying to hold on to it.

That was an hour believe it or not, time just flies by in the gym for some reason. Probably because my wife workouts with me:nutkick:

The EXCELL is definitely curbing my appetite. I feel full and energetic all day long. I don't know how many calories this has per serving but my caloric intake is down by at least 500 just because I'm flat not hungry and cravings are nonexistent at this point.

I have taken C2 more 3 months straight now so I know that is not was is causing the fullness. I will keep you guys updated on this and as always your thoughts/ideas are more than welcome.

E

Ether

Awards
4-7-06

A good friend of ours is getting married this Sunday in Las Vegas so we decided to go to breakfast together, so I skipped the gym. Unfortunately we won't be going with them but the chapel has a live feed so we can at least watch:thumbsup:.

I had the usual 5 servings mixed in my gallon jug today. Still loving the flavor of this stuff. I mix it in the morning about a half hour before I leave for work, work is a 45 minute drive, and the EXCELL normally is just dissolved when I arrive to work. This is if I shake the jug a few times during my trip, if not I am sure it would take alot longer. This is not a complaint just an observation on the mixing of EXCELL.

As far as soreness/recovery goes I would have to say it I honestly can't tell a difference yet in my recoveries. My Tris are a little sore from yesterdays workout which I expected the dips kicked my butt. Next week should be much better giving this product more time and my body to adjust.

By the way no ill digestive side effects has occurred from starting out at 5 and 6 servings per day. Though my normal protien intake is 225 grams a day which should be average for most of you guys. Just a little more FYI.

E

Ether

Awards
4-8-06

My local gym is closed on Saturdays do to the owners being 7th day adventists. So I use this day to train my grip and abs normally. I use a large exercise ball for most of my ab work. I use a wrist reinforcer, basically a dumbell with weights on one end, and Captains of Crush grippers for my grip training. I am up to closing the #2 grippers twice but haven't bought a #3 yet for doing more holds.

I mixed all 6 servings in my gallon jug today and will be sipping on it all day long though I have already drank half of it through out my workout this morning.

Vascularity has really increased due to the Citruline Malate. I really noticed it doing wrist curls veins everywhere in the forearms. The wife likes that:box:.

Off to take her shopping today have a GREAT weekend.

E

Ether

Awards
4-9-06

Well Sunday's leg workout went well considering the gym was packed and I had to change up my routine a little.

Smith machine lunges, I hate lunges! 10,10x20,10x50,8x70

Good mornings, becoming one of my favs.
9x95,7x115,5x135,5x135

Standing calf raises
10x250,11x250,12x230,10x230,15x180

Single leg extension
10x90,6x100,4x100,10x50

I would normally do 1 legged squats on the squat machine but there were a bunch of ladies doing circuit training so I did the lunges instead. I have noticed that my left leg is stronger than my right so I have been working my leg individually for the last month to try and even things out hence the exercises above.

I felt very energetic and noticed a quicker recovery between sets. Also got a great pump doing the leg extensions.

So far so good!:thumbsup:

E

Ether

Awards
4-10-06

Up at 4:30 a.m. as usuals today, slept like a baby last night. I mixed 3 servings of EXCELL up last night in 32oz. of water and starting sipping on that at 4:45ish. Got to the gym at 5ish and was ready to go.

Back day today.

Lat. pull downs 10x100,10x130,6x160,4x180,3x180

T bar rows
10x45,8x70,6x75,6x75

Straight arm pulldown
10x50,5x60,5x60

Rope row, I'm not sure what you would call this exactly it's performed on a cable cross station in the lowest position with a rope handle. You squat like you are deadlifting and do a row with a deep stretch. That's as good as I can describe, love'em!
10x130,7x150,5x170,13x120

I finished the EXCELL by my second exercise. This stuff tastes so good it's hard to sip it. I had a pump all day long and was energetic as usual. The rest of the order came in today so I am very happy!!! Thanks Crowler.

E

Ether

Awards
4-11-06

Chest day today. I had a bad case of dragging ass today so my first exercise was a little off the norm. but I made up for it on the DB's.

flat BB press 10x135,10x145,2x185,3x185

Incline BB press 10x95,6x115,7x115,5x120

flat DB press 6x60,6x60,6x60

Cable flyes 3 sets of 8x40 and 1 10x20

Lack of sleep really killed this workout. I had the usual 6 servings and am still loving this stuff. I felt whooped the rest of the day. I headed to bed early that night.

E

Ether

Awards
4-12-06

Slept like a baby last night, feeling much more alert today. I weighed myself this morning before heading off to the gym, 194 lbs. up 1.5 lbs. I was suprised since I have been eating less while using EXCELL.

I decided to do some cardio this morning. 40 mins. on the eliptical was easier than I remember though it has been a few weeks.

So far the DOMS seemed to be greatly reduced, normally good mornings leave my hamstrings sore for days but they just got a little pumped during the cardio with no soreness.

I had 5 servings today. My legs felt pumped all morning, and I had the usual energitic feeling back today:dance:

E

Ether

Awards
4-17-06

Holy crap have I been busy!!! Between work and family Easter get togethers I haven't had any time to update this log. So I figured if it's okay with you guys I'd do it today:D

4-14-06

This was the last day I worked out last week. Bi's and Tri's! Everybodies favorite.

Cable Preacher curls 10x40,10x50,5x60,5x60

DB overhead tricep press
4 sets of 8x50

Seated DB curls
10x30,10x30,6x35,6x35

Weighted Dips (My FAV)
2 sets of 8,9 reps with a 25lbs. DB
2 sets of 6,4 reps with a 30lbs. DB

Straight bar wrist curls
10x85,7x105,6x115

I had a great workout the wrist curls really pumped the hell out of my forearms. The dips were pretty intense they left my tris feeling huge.

I had the usuals 3 servings during my workout and the other three serving of EXCELL thru out the day. I am definitely noticing the citrulline malate, feeling pumped all day long.

4-15-06

Gym is normally closed on Saturdays:sad: I was so busy I didn't get in my normal workout at home. I did however drink my 5 servings of EXCELL. I saw alot of family, had a blast and ate way too much.

4-16-06

The gym was closed due to the holiday. I got busy cooking and BSing with family and ended up only getting in 3 servings of EXCELL. I promise to do better tomorrow.:nutkick:

4-17-06

Today was my back day. I just didn't feel like working my legs today at all so back it was.

BB rows
10x65,10x95,8x115,8x115

Lat. pulldowns
10x140,6x160,6x160,5x160

T bar rows
10x70,7x80,7x85,7x90

I ended my workout with 20 minutes on the eliptical machine.

All in all this was another solid workout for me though my weight training was a little shorter than normal but it was still intense.

The energy and appetite curbing still seems to be solid and noticable. I have started to notice an increase in thirst, actually quite noticable increase. Before using EXCELL a gallon of water would last all day no problem today I drank another half gallon. Maybe it was just the day, I will update on this if it seems to be continual.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. I sent out a few samples of EXCELL along with some regular orders people placed and I was suprise to find out that many people had never heard of EXCELL. This includes members here who are on the board quite a bit.

I guess I am not SPAM posting enough lol

CROWLER

E

Ether

Awards
Crowler I don't mind keeping EXCELL a secret. I like the product alot.

This past week was very busy and stressful. I had 2 guys quit on me at work so I had to pull doubles which didn't leave much time for sleeping or working out. Then the guy I hired to do my drywall in my kitchen decided he didn't need the work so I have been tearing my kitchen apart and just got do putting up some drywall today. The drywalling has been a great workout especially for my hands.

I have been taking 5 servings a day of EXCELL and it has definitely helped with energy levels. I am off to shower and get some sleep. I will hopefully be back in the gym on tomorrow.