Ctgblue - Scivation cutting Stack log

ctgblue

Awards
8 weeks out from show date
taking
Lipid Fx: 2 caps 2X a day (i.e. meals 1 and 4)
Sesamin: 1 cap 2X a day (i.e. meals 3 and 6)
Fenotest: 2 caps 2X a day
C2: 2 caps pre-workout
cAMP: 2 caps midday and 2 caps before bed
Also taking Now Arginine, Axis CEE, 20g BCAA's & Dymatize Xpand pre-workout
I get up 5 days a week and hit the gym at 5am, I hit it one or two weekend days also
Currently 6'2" and about 213lbs at approx 10%

I am not gonna post my daily food intake, but here's the skeleton of the next 8 weeks
meal 1, 20g BCAA's 4:30 am
Meal 2, 80g protein, 60g oats, 10g MCT powder
Meal 3, 6oz lean protein and steamed veggies (possible carbs of rice or potatoe
Meal 4, 6-8 oz lean protein as in low fat ground beef burger with no mayo or cheese on whole wheat bun
Meal 5, 6oz lean protein and steamed veggies
Meal 6, Lean Protein, lots of green veggies
Meal 7, some BCAA's or protein before bed

Attachments

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Blue.

Keep up the good work!

CROWLER

ctgblue

Awards
Today
Traps - HEAVY BB & DB shrugs
Cardio Tread 30 mins level 20, 4.0mph

Turbos10

Awards
Good luck on the log, man! I hope I can just get close to as lean as you are now by the end of my log.

ctgblue

Awards
My dosage was set up like this
Lipid Fx: 2 caps 2X a day (i.e. meals 1 and 4)

Sesamin: 1 cap 2X a day (i.e. meals 3 and 6)

Fenotest: 2 caps 2X a day

C2: 2 caps pre-workout

cAMP: 2 caps midday and 2 caps before bed

Weekly log
Sunday
Legs - primarily hack squats, heavy and deep
calf raises - moderate weight single leg with pauses (still keeping an eye on injured calf)
30, min treadmill

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - cardio 60 mins treadmill, then high rep bicep curl sets

Wednesday - heavy chest
30 min treadmill

Thursday - heavy shoulders
30 min treadmill

Friday - Planning on Cardio and a light arm workout, having a bit of tendonitis problems in elbow area.

Plus, we are taking our Personal Trainer Cert Tests on Saturday and I don't want to be dead

Haven't noticed much in the way of weight loss, but seem to be "hardening up" a bit.
May not be able to afford to do shows this spring, but am still prepping like I am going to do them.

The C2 dose of 2 each pre-workout doesn't give me much in the way of an energy boost, definitely not like the Neurostim powder or the SNS focus powder.
Plus, replacing the thermogenic in my morning vitamins with Campholic has got me falling asleep by 830am. Gonna have to add some caffeine back in there.

Starting to lose a bit of strength in my upper body(135lb db's on incline were very difficult Wednesday) Shoulders were strong today though, legs are still very strong.
I am running C2, Axis CEE, and NOW Arginine with a little Dymatize and 20g BCAA's before my 5am workouts.

Derek, I'm going to adjust the C2 to the recommended 3 caps and see if it helps. Getting up at 4:30am is REAL early.

ctgblue

Awards
Going to 3 caps of C2 makes a bit of a difference, still not the Neurostim powder, but better than 2 for sure.
Adding the Neurostim caps in this morning when I leave for work.

ctgblue

Awards
Woke up this morning really smooth, still had 6-pack but lines were blurry
Attribute this to too much salt yesterday
Am adjusting my water intake up a little more.
Today will be a challenge to eat enough as we have a 6 hour PT course and test to take for certification. Will live on bars for a couple of meals

ctgblue

Awards
No wonder I was smooth
217 this morning, up 5lbs from last weekend
I've upped my cardio and cleaned my diet too.... aaarrrggghhh!!!!

Turbos10

Awards
No wonder I was smooth
217 this morning, up 5lbs from last weekend
I've upped my cardio and cleaned my diet too.... aaarrrggghhh!!!!
Have you not followed the diet you posted above? You think it could be some water retention from the TTA?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Have you not followed the diet you posted above? You think it could be some water retention from the TTA?
Very well could be water retention from the TTA. It doesn't affect some people, but other hold a lot of water from it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
good luck

Turbos10

Awards
Sorry, I'm old and not so smart... TTA???
One of the main components in LipidFX, TetradecylTheoacetic Acid. Seems to cause cramping and/or water retention in some people. I am one of the lucky people who get both:D.

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
One of the main components in LipidFX, TetradecylTheoacetic Acid. Seems to cause cramping and/or water retention in some people. I am one of the lucky people who get both:D.
I have had some pretty bad cramps...mainly during the night i will wake up really cramping up some where.

ctgblue

Awards
That explains a few things, I tried the Lipid FX before and didn't really get much from it, I do know I stopped leaning out when I ran it though.

Derek, since I am on HRT, is the Fenotest really helping me?
I am continuing the dosages as per your intructions, and following the diet framework above (minor slips now and then). My weight loss seems to have just stopped. I am above the calories I was last year, but am still well below what I was eating to maintain and add lean mass. My cardio is a minimum of 30mins ED, with 2-3 1hour days.
I have full use of the leg now and am hitting everything hard (until I strained my left elbow with the 135lb db Monday )
I am keeping at it as, even though a bb show is out, I am still in a best abs contest with the over 35 crew on bb.com

Turbos10

Awards
I have had some pretty bad cramps...mainly during the night i will wake up really cramping up some where.
I had really bad cramps last time I tryed a TTA product. With this stack I only have them about 2-3hrs post workout. I have to be very careful on arm days the most cause they can get stuck in a cramp:eek:. I have been taking Glycergrow this time and I really think it is helping the cramps since it has the staple "cramp therapy" compounds.

ctgblue

Awards
Monday chest - injured elbow saving 135 from a face crash on inclines, finished out with crossovers
Tuesday - cardio 60 mins, abs and serratus
Wednesday - cardio 45 mins - back heavy and hard
Thursday - Cardio 60 mins - abs and stretching
Friday - Cardio 45 mins - focused bicep work with mod weight slow rep high intesity contractions
Weight today - still 217

ctgblue

Awards
Man, it's been a rough week for the diet, meals with clients
Not bad food, just a lot of salt as with any food out
I've adjusted my "snack meals" caloric values so I'm still at or under maintenance level, but the salt, + whatever is making me retain water, has got me looking like the stay puft marshmallow man

ctgblue

Awards
Sunday - Legs, squats, hacks, standing hams, calves - 20 min treadmill
Monday - Chest, lots of crossovers with heavy contractions due to the elbow injury - 45 min treadmill
Tuesday - 1 hour treadmill, biceps
Wednesday - 45 min treadmill, shoulders, all 3 raises 6 sets, as heavy as I can go, no cheating as it would bring in the tricep and elbow
Thursday - 30 min tread, back , heavy rows, pulldowns, single arm rows, stretch position weighted pulse chins
Friday - 1 hour treadmill, trained injured friend, so a little chest, arms, and shoulders
Saturday - 30 mins treadmill, Heavy DB and BB shrugs (up to 585)
Sunday - 20 mins treadmill, legs, squats (finally hit sets of 405 again), hacks, standing hams, calves

I weighed 214 this morning, but looked smooth
If not for the injured shoulder, so far I feel this stack would be good for lean mass and not so much weight loss. M7y recovery is good and strength is continuing to improve under below maint caloric intake

here's the fat boy now.
One more week and then I run out of some of the stuff and have to switch to full on fat burning mode to win a best abs contest on the bb.com over 35 forum

Attachments

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Blue,

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER

ctgblue

Awards
Final Post on this one:
I'm out of a couple of items, so the total stack test is pretty much over.
Today I weighed 212, the exact same as when I started.
Bf levels seem comparable, but strength is definitely up
Monday- chest, crossovers(many sets), mid-heavy incline flyes (elbow still, hurt but was able to easily handle 70's on incline flyes)
Tuesday - back, rack deads only up to 495, HS rows with 5pps easy, HS pulldowns up to 360 easy
Wednesday - shoulders, side laterals starting with 50's and running down the rack, front raises, rear delts
Thursday - arms, HS preacher up to 140, incline DB starting with 55's and running down, x-body hammers, rope tris- only 7 plates but much better than 2 weeks ago when I could hardly pull 3 without pain
Friday - rest
Saturday - traps, BB Shrugs up to 600, DB shrugs starting with 150's and running down the rack, 70 db farmers walk
Today - Legs, BB squats (up to 455, started 3 weeks ago with a max set at 365), Hacks up to 540, Std leg curls up to 100lbs each, standing calf raises in smith up to multi sets with 285 (started with 185 4 weeks ago), seated calf, single leg calf,

It would have been nice to not injure my elbow tendon, but I still gained significant strength with this stack, recovery was good.
I was using AXIS CEE and NOW Arginine with BCAA's and Xpand in the morning , pre-gym with the C2.

I would NOT use the stack I had pre-contest for sure as I water weighted my way up 5lbs in the first week. I also feel the Fenotest is wasted on me as I am on HRT. I am not a big fan of the USP stuff, but it worked well this time (had some previous problems with it)

I was Maint or below in calories for 85% of the time so I didn't grow but recovery was up and strenght up for sure.
Personally, I would have run Sesamin, Durablast, Xtend, With SNS Creatine/Arginine for a precontest stack.

I really like the Scivation products and recommend them highly, but this combo was not much of a 'cutting stack' for me.
I think the Sesamin, Lipid, Xtend combo with a good thermo and NO/Creatine , will definitely make for a good lean mass stack.

I would like to thank Mark and Derek for choosing me to try this and we will continue to buy your stuff as always.

Good luck to everybody else.

Final picture