STIMULANT X Review

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

STIMULANT X Review

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE my stimulants. I love the buzz i get from a healthy dose of Ephedra/Caffiene/Yohimbine, massive amounts of coffee, etc. I usually use ephedra products about 3-5 times a week depending on mood, fatigue, etc. I recieved my bottle of Stim X yesterday. Unlike my usual self, i decided to play it safe, and stick to the reccomended dose. I took 1 pill with a full stomach around 2 pm. About 15 minutes later i got a slight... and i mean slight head buzz, and a nice warm feeling.. but it wore off in about 5 minutes. After that, i just felt focused, but not at all stimualted. Today was a completely different story. Today was chest, and i love going to war with my pecs, so i decided to up the ante to their highest reccomended dose of 2 in the AM, then 2 later in the day. I barely felt the first 2... but about 15 minutes after taking the second dose, i was flyyyyyying. Very strange stimulant feeling... not like anything i've used before. I had the mental clarity of Ergopharm's AMP, but the heart rate and aggression I get with higher doses of ephedra. My workout was very good, but I will say this, i would NOT jump to that kind of dosing as quickly as i did. It was even a bit too intense for me, and that is truly saying a lot. I've drank pots of coffee and passed right out... i have a high tolerance for stims, and this sure sent me to the mooon today.

Overall, an awesome product, and I reallly give AX props for coming out with an innovative new stim. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Update to Free Samples

Free StimulantX Samples

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

May i suggest taking about 2-3g of tyrosine in the am on empty stomach along with 2 caps of stimx. dont eat for another 45 mins or so. you know the euphoria wears off if you use it more than 2 or 3 times a week, right?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Def keep takin l tyrosine helps replinish the epinephrine receptors.
    •   

4. Anabolic Xtreme
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE
    Let me start off by saying that I LOVE my stimulants. I love the buzz i get from a healthy dose of Ephedra/Caffiene/Yohimbine, massive amounts of coffee, etc. I usually use ephedra products about 3-5 times a week depending on mood, fatigue, etc. I recieved my bottle of Stim X yesterday from DPS nutrition. Unlike my usual self, i decided to play it safe, and stick to the reccomended dose. I took 1 pill with a full stomach around 2 pm. About 15 minutes later i got a slight... and i mean slight head buzz, and a nice warm feeling.. but it wore off in about 5 minutes. After that, i just felt focused, but not at all stimualted. Today was a completely different story. Today was chest, and i love going to war with my pecs, so i decided to up the ante to their highest reccomended dose of 2 in the AM, then 2 later in the day. I barely felt the first 2... but about 15 minutes after taking the second dose, i was flyyyyyying. Very strange stimulant feeling... not like anything i've used before. I had the mental clarity of Ergopharm's AMP, but the heart rate and aggression I get with higher doses of ephedra. My workout was very good, but I will say this, i would NOT jump to that kind of dosing as quickly as i did. It was even a bit too intense for me, and that is truly saying a lot. I've drank pots of coffee and passed right out... i have a high tolerance for stims, and this sure sent me to the mooon today.

Overall, an awesome product, and I reallly give AX props for coming out with an innovative new stim. Thanks guys!
    Good stuff , glad to know you liked it.
    The appetite supression has been getting rave reviews.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I took a nap 2 hours after taking Stim X. I am lacking sleep overall, but I thought I would have felt something.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

stim x rocks, anyone know if it can be taken everyday
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

one of the big differences I see between the "geranium-oil" supps (amp/ stimx) is that I can take a high dose of this stuff, and still be able to fall asleep. In fact, kicking back and watching a movie is quite enjoyable at times if the body buzz thing is going on, though i still have been saving uses for once or twice a week before workouts. For me, even on an empty stomach, it takes about 2-3 hours for the real effects to kick in, the caffeine effect of course hits within 15-20 minutes of ingestion but lasts nowhere near as long as the effects of the other ingredients.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

See above... it can be taken everyday, but at least the effects FELT will quickly diminish. I can dose 2pill per day, only 2 times per week and my appetite for the whole week is shot, horrible for trying to add on muscle so far but when I do my next cutter, i'm going to alternate using stimx 2x/week and then dosing carnitine/tyrosine/green tea every day... i may try h.e.a.t. with this also, as i've read the ingredients in h.e.a.t. and amp are synergistic and can replenish the feelings that are lost with regular use of amp or stimx.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

my main concern is using it for appetite suppression. Ive tried other stuff and nothing cuts my appitite like this stuff. so if it just does that one thing, i will be happy
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

Sample amp or stim x then, I have a high tolerance to caffeine (dont feel anything less than 250mg at a time), ephedrine would kill my appetite, then make it bounce back a few hour later like mad. synephrine worked ok, but there wasn't just something about using it I didn't like... in doses that seemed to kill my appetite, I would get sweaty and clammy. not kidding about this stuff though, 2pills 1x/day (of the stim x), about 3-4 days apart and my appetite is wrecked throughout. YMMV.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

so you are saying 2 pills, once a day and take it again in 3 or 4 days?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

I put your mileage may vary up there, but yeah, thats how i've been using it. I've been keeping track of calories for two weeks - i haven't been able to eat much more than 2000-2500cal unless just absolutely forcing myself to.... my maintenance for calories is around 2800.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

Thumbs up

Very good product! Great energy levels and focus. A very good replacement for the once great ECA stack.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I would like to add that I only get appetite suppression if I take the pill each day. I skipped yesterday. I was hungry and I ate more. I am on it today and the suppression is back. I think I might take it every other day so I don't slow down my metabolism from lack of food.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.58%

I love the buzz, but can't sleep after I take the pill in the AM. I can't use a product that keeps me from sleeping!!! I feel so cheated!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

wanted to post a follow up - i've used stimx once/week the last 2 weeks, still has the appetite supression thing working fine, but the drug/stimulant feeling has subsided a lot w/ the 2 previous uses. Maybe tolerance is pretty long lived for this stuff. Anyone else?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

I haven't noticed any stimulating effect ... for my first time I took 2... after waiting 1-1.5 hours I then took another cap along with 1.5g Tyrosine and a cup of coffee... I'm still waiting for that "rush" or buzz people keep mentioning.

All well, maybe I can get my money back and just move up to crack.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Quote Originally Posted by boffo234
    I haven't noticed any stimulating effect ... for my first time I took 2... after waiting 1-1.5 hours I then took another cap along with 1.5g Tyrosine and a cup of coffee... I'm still waiting for that "rush" or buzz people keep mentioning.

All well, maybe I can get my money back and just move up to crack.

Haha, that combo would make me throw up.
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.58%

Boffo
    Have you taken Amp/ anything like that in the last week?
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

Yes. After posting I remembered I used a few AMPs from my near empty bottle. I have also used Venom recently but stopped after I confirmed it left me more suseptable to infection.

Today (just 2hours ago) I expiremented with 2 Amp + 1 Venom + 1 StimX + 2g Tyrosine (taken 30 minutes prior on empty stomach... trying to replinish norephedrine) + green tea extract.

Result? Not much, just a good appetite suppression that I would chalk up to Venom before Amp or StimX.

Venom just annihilates my hunger and makes things that I normally fawn over cause me to wretch. I love the stuff. It just irritates my urinary tract/immune system and I always end up with a mild bladder infection, or in this case a very BAD UTI .... truly terrible.

All well, hopefully they can re-create it without causing me to get a ****ing yeast infection or some ****.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.58%

I try to wait a few days in between stims like that to allow myself time to feel them again. I get a tolerance reall qucik and the eutopia ends.
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.21%

[QUOTE=boffo234]
    Today (just 2hours ago) I expiremented with 2 Amp + 1 Venom + 1 StimX + 2g Tyrosine (taken 30 minutes prior on empty stomach... trying to replinish norephedrine) + green tea extract.
    QUOTE]

Holy ****..My heart would explode though my chest with that combo..Me thinking you needs some time off from these things...
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

Always been resistant to .... well, close to anything.

I have since stopped usuage of Stim X and Venom and am Out of Amp (was using them in the expirement to get rid of the last few in the bottle). I have been sick, so I have been taking time off near everything. I will reasses StimX when I'm back in commission.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%

I have taken stimx, and i must say, to me it feels very similar to adderall (that I have taken to help me study for exams), anybody else feel the same way?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Well, when I first received mine I thought it was incredible. I took one capsule and as reported by others, about an hour later I was feeling great. I specifically got it to curb my appetite and it worked like a charm there as well but the whole feeling it gave you that went on for about ten hours was the best !

The major problem with it is that with in a couple days I became immune to the great effects. I went to two caps and though I felt alittle better, it never equalled the firsat couple days and within a couple days, two didn't do ****.

I laid off Stimulent X for about ten days thinking that I'd clear it from my system then maybe if I use it only three days a week that the great buzz I experianced at first would kick in again and be able to always feel it if I use the stuff less frequently.

But I now have no reaction to it at all - at least not at two caps. Maybe I'll try three now and see what happens ... but what's after that, 4 or 5 ?? Even when you build up tolerance with the ECA stack, you get it back simply by backing off for awhile.

Not with Stimulant X - at least not for me... talk about disappointing ... I LOVED this stuff and got five friends to order by my raving about it.

Anyone else experiance this immunity to it after only a couple doses ??

What's the most anyone has tried in order to get the desired effect back ??
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Whats the highest dose someones had to take before feeling an effect because i took two for the first time to day about 4-5 hours ago and i cant feel nothing at all and theres no suppresion at all in regards to my apetite (excuse the spelling). I havent touch a stimulant for quiet a while so i cant see it being a pre existing tolerance and i felt the effects of amp on the first day admitingly i had to up the dose to a level we shall not talk about by the 4th or 5th day of taking it (not consecutive days) and i am not the biggest of ppl either.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.58%

Littleman,

What supps have you taken lately? Have you take E/C or Amp or anything like that? Those supps would negate some of Stim X's abilities I think.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Littleman,

What supps have you taken lately? Have you take E/C or Amp or anything like that? Those supps would negate some of Stim X's abilities I think.
    The only thing ive taken recently is sida cordifolia, due you hink could be the reason ?
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.41%

Isn't stim x just some kind of sulbutamine.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.29%

Quote Originally Posted by MIJ
    Well, when I first received mine I thought it was incredible. I took one capsule and as reported by others, about an hour later I was feeling great. I specifically got it to curb my appetite and it worked like a charm there as well but the whole feeling it gave you that went on for about ten hours was the best !

The major problem with it is that with in a couple days I became immune to the great effects. I went to two caps and though I felt alittle better, it never equalled the firsat couple days and within a couple days, two didn't do ****.

I laid off Stimulent X for about ten days thinking that I'd clear it from my system then maybe if I use it only three days a week that the great buzz I experianced at first would kick in again and be able to always feel it if I use the stuff less frequently.

But I now have no reaction to it at all - at least not at two caps. Maybe I'll try three now and see what happens ... but what's after that, 4 or 5 ?? Even when you build up tolerance with the ECA stack, you get it back simply by backing off for awhile.

Not with Stimulant X - at least not for me... talk about disappointing ... I LOVED this stuff and got five friends to order by my raving about it.

Anyone else experiance this immunity to it after only a couple doses ??

What's the most anyone has tried in order to get the desired effect back ??
    the same exact thing happened with me.I got my free sample and took 1 pill.Felt like superman for like 10 hours.I then went to vegas for a week and had no stims in me for the time being.The first thing I wanted to do when I got back home was to try another from the samples I got.

Took 1 in the morning and felt almost nothing,just barely cut my hunger.I waited 2 days later to try the last 2 pills and the same happened.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

I love stim x when i need energy, but for me, it doesn't come without side effects. My girlfriend and I know it as the limp penis pill... as gettin it up is possible but just a little bit of work is required sometimes... also when im on it I have no semen, which is fine but sometimes i like to blow somethin on the lady... Also when im peeing its harder to get the stuff out cuz its so shriveled from the stim x. But when im studying and i need that focus it's my number 1 choice.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Shrivled penis syndrome is common with any substance that has a vasoconstricting effect, like a lot of stimulants. It is just because you are getting less blood to it "normally" I do not know why you would have no seemen though.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

yeah me neither and if i did it was completely clear and very little... it seemed as if it was messing around with my prostate. I had to sometimes push the urine out while using it but pushing on my chode area... it was wierd and kind of made me stop using it.

sorry for being graphic.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bump on its the same thing as Sulbutamine
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

does this product contain Sulbtutamine?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

I would not recommend Stim X to anyone. Major crash, scary mind feelings, weird body feelings. Absolutey terrible!
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleewanna View Post
    I would not recommend Stim X to anyone. Major crash, scary mind feelings, weird body feelings. Absolutey terrible!
    You sure your talking about Stim X? It's absolutely the best stim I've ever used hands down. I'm experienced great energy all day, it completely kills my appetite, and most importantly, absolutely no crash whatsoever. I'm completely sold on this stuff..
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    I love stim x when i need energy, but for me, it doesn't come without side effects. My girlfriend and I know it as the limp penis pill... as gettin it up is possible but just a little bit of work is required sometimes... also when im on it I have no semen, which is fine but sometimes i like to blow somethin on the lady... Also when im peeing its harder to get the stuff out cuz its so shriveled from the stim x. But when im studying and i need that focus it's my number 1 choice.
    yea thats the only downside of it....i got some the other day and hve only taken 2 of them with 6 mg of yohimbine...it made me feel pretty good. i was very happy and energetic, and i got the buzz i normally get from yohimbine, which i love.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

I bought Stim X two weeks ago after trying jetfuel and getting no results. THe first day, I ate one pill with some oatmeal and about 1hour later, I felt a feeling of energy sweeping through my body. It wasnt really the kind of energy that made me want to get up and do stuff. I felt a surge flowing through my veins, but I was still lackadaisical and lazy. I felt very antsy and restless, but not jittery. One thing it made me do is Stretch A LOT! Maybe it was because I was restless, but I kept having to get up and stretch. So the energy lasted for about 5 hours and unfortunately I crashed. I became very tired and could easily have fallen asleep at my desk. I popped another pill and was even more tired, with the surge. I fell asleep on the train even with the surge flowing through my veins. The next day I tried taking two pills in the AM, and let me tell you, one is enough! This stuff is certainly powerful and packs a punch. As far as my lifting went, I noticed a change in my power. I could lift about 10% more than usual and my energy was revived. I could sleep fine at night, and my appetite stayed the same. I recommend it!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JBIRD1111 View Post
    I bought Stim X two weeks ago after trying jetfuel and getting no results. THe first day, I ate one pill with some oatmeal and about 1hour later, I felt a feeling of energy sweeping through my body. It wasnt really the kind of energy that made me want to get up and do stuff. I felt a surge flowing through my veins, but I was still lackadaisical and lazy. I felt very antsy and restless, but not jittery. One thing it made me do is Stretch A LOT! Maybe it was because I was restless, but I kept having to get up and stretch. So the energy lasted for about 5 hours and unfortunately I crashed. I became very tired and could easily have fallen asleep at my desk. I popped another pill and was even more tired, with the surge. I fell asleep on the train even with the surge flowing through my veins. The next day I tried taking two pills in the AM, and let me tell you, one is enough! This stuff is certainly powerful and packs a punch. As far as my lifting went, I noticed a change in my power. I could lift about 10% more than usual and my energy was revived. I could sleep fine at night, and my appetite stayed the same. I recommend it!
    good info!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulant X review
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:14 PM
  2. Skircus7; Stimulant-X 2.0 Review---->
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:40 PM
  3. Stimulate X 2.0 Review
    By newob in forum Supplement Logs