Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant-X

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.32%

Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant-X

Some background information: I stopped using ephedrine a little over two weeks ago after using it for 2 months. I was using it during a cut but this transitioned into using it as an energy crutch and focus stim for school. If I felt tired, I'd pop a tab with some caffeine. I'm very experienced with ephedrine and have used it sporadically for about six years. It wasn't working like it used to and actually began hurting my ability to focus. It just left me feeling awake and kind of in a dirty fog. I felt it was more doing more harm than good so I decided to cease use for a while. I figured this info might be pertinant to my review of Stim-X.

Yesterday morning at 11am I took one cap of Stimulant-X. In about thirty or forty minutes I felt a steady lift start to occur. It's a very clean feeling, unlike ephedrine. It reminds me of the calm focus effects of Adderall minus the dopamine happy feeling. There was appetite suppression as well, all day long. (I've used adderall to aid schoolwork five times, orally, and never for recreational use. I do have ADD but my parents decided against using meds for it when I was diagnosed in the third grade.) The effects started waning at about 10 or eleven, and was tired enough for bed at midnight. All in all, I really like the focus effects and hope AX decides to market this stuff. It's a real winner.

If you're looking for a real kick in the pants type stim, this stuff didn't do that to me. I get that kind of feeling from a sizeable EC stack. I much prefer this. I don't think it's a sulbutiamine product either, as I've tried both kinds of Biotest Spike and this seems different. I'm guessing it's a phenethylamine of some sort. It feels like it to me. GEEZ, look at the size of this post. It was supposed to be short.

2. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Interesting. I have some on the way to me right now
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.32%

I've been taking this for about eight days altogether now. It's super-potent and gives you all day energy. The ultra driven feeling that you get from the first couple of doses goes away after a few days though.The appetite suppression lasts well into the next day. It's unbelievable how much this stuff makes me not want food. People, this is unlike me, I can eat and eat without getting full. I've never gone this long without having a craving or even a desire to eat. I'm going to stop because I've not been able to eat enough.

A wierd note: I've been having hardcore depression lately and it seems to usually arrive after I feel this stuff kick in. StimX gives me an odd depleted feeling behind my eyes as well. I'd really like to know what's in this junk.
    •   

4. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Some of what you said reminds me of Ergopharm's AMP, except for the depression. I have found with AMP I get really emotional after my workouts. Emotional as in happy and joyful. Hopefully my Stim-X will get here tomorrow so I can try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jblake
    I've been taking this for about eight days altogether now. It's super-potent and gives you all day energy. The ultra driven feeling that you get from the first couple of doses goes away after a few days though.The appetite suppression lasts well into the next day. It's unbelievable how much this stuff makes me not want food. People, this is unlike me, I can eat and eat without getting full. I've never gone this long without having a craving or even a desire to eat. I'm going to stop because I've not been able to eat enough.

A wierd note: I've been having hardcore depression lately and it seems to usually arrive after I feel this stuff kick in. StimX gives me an odd depleted feeling behind my eyes as well. I'd really like to know what's in this junk.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%

another thing to add in about the appetite supression, it definitely lasts into the next day. the first time i tried it i didnt eat for 24 hours straight and didnt even realize it. now im taking it while on ectotropin and believe me, i have to set alarms every 4-5 hours just so i have SOMETHING in my stomach for the day.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%

i forgot to add, the first time i took it i had taken a heat and amp dose first thing in the morning. took stim x about 330. VERY euphoric till me and this guy got into it at work, then i got moody and snappy. it's like some one just flicked the happy switch off and i was suddenly in the mood to hurt someone. very bipolar. just thought i'd add that in case someone was wondering about possible combos.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My testicles chrunk tremendous and also a libido challange. this could have been somethign else but ive been taking this for two days and balls shrunk on both days all day and libido today. Also i get really freezing cold on it. Is Sulbutimaine in it?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Yeah, this is good stuff. A good replacement for ephedra.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Definitely gives good energy that last for quit a while. Bad thing for me is that it's appetite supression was a little to potent for me. I like to eat.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I feel same way as prid2...the stuff is great, only negative is the appetite suppression is pretty strong, although you could get Controlled Labs "Black Hole" to counter that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:20 PM
  2. SuperDrol by anabolic xtreme
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 08:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Xtreme Rampage
    By stalemate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:27 PM
  4. Anabolic Xtreme - Ergomax LMG?!