Protein and nausea

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I bought protien awhile back that was AMP wheyabolic. The taste is nasty in my opinion but when I drink it it makes my stomach upset and want to through it up. Not strong enough to where I feel like I can throw up but it does make me feel nauseous. Any thoughts as to why?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Amp has always made me want to hurl, I think its the enzymes they put in it personally

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supplements are trial and error until you find the ones right for you. If it makes you feel ill then try to trade it with someone or give it away

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplements are trial and error until you find the ones right for you. If it makes you feel ill then try to trade it with someone or give it away
You better send it to me and I will make sure it is the real deal.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Mother F'r is going in the fire.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you tolerate dairy? If you don't avoid all blends and whey and buy an isolate or vegan.
This will eliminate any probability of a dairy/lactose issue.

In that case
Iso100 Dymatize
Rule 1 Isolate
Nutrex Isolate
Gold standard isolate
Kaged Isolate
New Xtend Pro coming out soon will be a good choice

PES Vegan
SAN Vegan
Both good choices for a vegan protein

Also GNC Brand is not really a great choice when it comes to protein there are far better 3rd party tested companies that are the same price or cheaper and give you a much better product. You could try some blends that have added digestive enzymes. Most GNC Stuff is overpriced and underdosed, thats about 95% of their lineup. Do not shop there and buy from those salesmen that push their house brand when you can get better products.

For example:
Sparta Whey
PES Select
Animal Whey

These settle pretty well for some people even with slight lactose issues.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
In MY experiences:
Overpriced, underdosed, proprietary blends, incompetent salesman, do they even lift? That’s about it lol
Yeah... I completely agree with everything you just said...

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Do you tolerate dairy? If you don't avoid all blends and whey and buy an isolate or vegan.
This will eliminate any probability of a dairy/lactose issue.

In that case
Iso100 Dymatize
Rule 1 Isolate
Nutrex Isolate
Gold standard isolate
Kaged Isolate
New Xtend Pro coming out soon will be a good choice

PES Vegan
SAN Vegan
Both good choices for a vegan protein

Also GNC Brand is not really a great choice when it comes to protein there are far better 3rd party tested companies that are the same price or cheaper and give you a much better product. You could try some blends that have added digestive enzymes. Most GNC Stuff is overpriced and underdosed, thats about 95% of their lineup. Do not shop there and buy from those salesmen that push their house brand when you can get better products.

For example:
Sparta Whey
PES Select
Animal Whey

These settle pretty well for some people even with slight lactose issues.
Going to check out the animal whey first and do cross refencing and price comp. And no I have absolutely no issues with dairy at all what so ever I actually quite enjoy dairy products. And many thanks guys

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
You better send it to me and I will make sure it is the real deal.
Here ya go and by the way thanks bro you always ask me this whenever I've reported problems and taking a product you actually asked for me to send a picture of the ingredients so I'm guessing you're doing your research are already have a ton of it underneath your belt regardless I really appreciate the time you've taken to just look into this for me!
IMG_20181127_195557.jpeg