Superdrol log

K1N6

Awards
Whats up everyone! Just wanted to log my progress while on superdrol. Ive done 2 cycles of aas previously, currently on a third and decided to throw in an oral. This product is legendary to me because of the freaky dry gains and strength factor, i’m looking to do some big things. So because of how potentially dangerous this product could be because its prob the strongest methylated compound, im only doing a three week run (thats my plan as of now but a small chance ill extend it to 4). So from the tons of logs ive read over the years here are my obligatory stats:
13+ years of training (8 years serious)
bw 216
Ht 5’10
Bodyfat is prob between 15ish% (not that i care all that much)
Lifts:
Squat - 600 (i squat maybe 10x a year so could be higher)
Bench - 455
Deadlift - 700

Size goal:
So my goal is to put some serious muscle on my legs, mainly my hamstring and glute area. My back is overwhelmingly dominant so although im going to make it stronger, my attention will be on weak points.

Strength goal:
My ultimate goal would be to pull 765+ (hoping for 800 tbh) and that would be an absolutely epic way to end a run of this. From a ton of the logs i see, it seems totally possibly to hit near where i want.

So my cycle for the superdrol dosage is:
20/20/30/30.

Today is day 1:
Nothing to report yet!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I have never been able to run over 10mg a day. I like to run 10mg of dmz and 10mg of superdrol run the superdrol 3 weeks and then run the dmz at 20-30 for two more weeks.

I’m excited to see how this goes!

K1N6

Awards
I actually have a bunch of dmz that i might run next cycle. I always heard the minimum dose for dmz is 45mg, have u made a lot of progress at only 10mg? And i at first was going to do a msten and dmz cycle but when i realised i could get superdrol...obviously i went with superdrol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. i'll get in on this log.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually have a bunch of dmz that i might run next cycle. I always heard the minimum dose for dmz is 45mg, have u made a lot of progress at only 10mg? And i at first was going to do a msten and dmz cycle but when i realised i could get superdrol...obviously i went with superdrol.
I felt like garbage pretty much the instant I raised dosage to 45mg. It could just be an experience level thing, but going up from 30mg pretty well wrecked my cycle. I limped to the finish line. Lethargy became almost too much to deal with. See how you feel and how you do on 30 the first time.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do great with 10mg. I love using multiple compounds in lower doses to create synergy. I like running the dmz alongside sdrol because dmz has a half life of 16hrs and Sdrols half life is 8 hrs. So I will take the dmz first thing in the morning and superdrol around 3:30 which is right before my workout. It creates a larger anabolic window for me. Both compounds create similar results this just helps increase the effectiveness and reduces the negative sides. Similar results to 20mg of superdrol but I can run it longer.

K1N6

Awards
Damn sorry to hear that man, hopefully the gains of the cycle were worth it! Deff will keep that in mind next cycle for sure.

K1N6

Awards
Yeah i wanted to do trenavar along with the superdrol but i figured id make great progress off of 1 oral and i also was concerned about my liver being obliterated lol.

K1N6

Awards
Day 2:
Alright guys so i’m prob crazy but i decided to just do a straight run of 30mg of superdrol for 3 weeks instead of tapering up the doses throughout the weeks and possibly doing 4 weeks.
So today i did chest -
Barbel bench - 365x7 PR, 385x5 PR, 405x2
Dumbbell bench - 75x20, 115x23 PR
Side lateral raises - 30x15, 45x15, 55x15
Machine rear delt - 100x15, 145x15 and 190x20 PR
Finished off with volume for triceps.
So a few things to note - absolutely had a boost from using this, where i would normally fail i was able to keep grinding (i suck at grinding reps) so something was giving me extra gas today since everything felt like crap. I decided to do ascending sets and almost matched my rep PR with 405 (and did 2 set to failure b4 hand) which is crazy. Really happy about today.
Body weight is up to 217.2 which is about a pound heavier!

K1N6

Awards
Day 3:
Weight is back down to 216.4 but i’m not concerned because this stuff apparently kicks in day 10 (earliest) from all the logs ive read.
So i havent been feeling too hot the last few days, not sick, but under recovered. So im gonna take the next 2 days off from the gym to make sure i dont dig myself into a fatigue debt yet.
Todays workout i moved from tomorrow to today (not the smartest idea ive ever had) but i was still able to make a PR.
Deadlift 585x6 PR (had 7 but cut it short)
Seated leg curl 50x15, 100x15, 80x15
Seal row 135x15, 225x15, 315x2x10

Really felt weakness in my hamstrings today lifting around 50+lbs less than normal. However, today was the second day in a row where i had extra gas to keep going and grind when i normally wouldnt be able too so i think the sdrol is doing something (minor, but something).

K1N6

Awards
Day 4:
Weight 216.6
I’m so glad i’m off from the gym today because i’m shot. Pretty sure my estrogen is very low and so im gonna take a few days off from taking my ai just so i can let my estrogen go up to baseline. Apprently it can take 3-4 days to return to normal so that should be just in time for the next deadlift day. Very achy (among other things) so i hope all is fixed so i can continue ton push it every session.

K1N6

Awards
Day 5:
Very herctic so i didnt have time to weigh in first thing in the morning. So today is another rest day (back to training tm) and i need it. The last two deadlift sessions ive been using thin plates and they wobble a lot so when i pick up the weight for reps they slowly move out on the bar and The unevenness puts a lot of extra stress on my back. Ive normally used bumper plates as the first plate on the bar to prevent plate shift and i will be going back to doing that. The reason i bring this up is because i thought my glutes were stiff and achy but it turns out It was my low back (sacrum area). Pretty sure i strained ligaments back there because of the plate shift. I should be fine by saturday (my next deadlift session) but i figured id document everything.

K1N6

Awards
Day 6:
Weight - 217.6
Today is bench day so im excited to see where the strength is at, feel much better than i did the last two days. One thing i wanted to note is that my sleep has been pretty terrible. Not sure exactly what else could be causing it if it isnt the sdrol. So things like waking up multiple times a night, tossing and turning, waking up and cant go back to sleep, waking up hot as anything. The androgen activity shouldnt be anything to notable but yet im still getting these odd side effects. I space out my doses on off days 8/2/8 and training days i do 9/5 (20mg pre training). If i had to guess the sleep issues are due to taking it near the time im attempting to fall asleep. Ill update later on how the training session went!
Btw - i mever mentioned it but my goal for bench is 495+.

K1N6

Awards
Pure rawz, oddly enough about 4-5 days after i bought it...it was taken down from the website.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Pure rawz, oddly enough about 4-5 days after i bought it...it was taken down from the website.
I tried to buy it from the ebay guy and it says “seller does not accept payments at the moment”...

K1N6

Awards
Yeah they took it off the site, lucky as hell to get it but i wonder why they would only take that off the site.

K1N6

Awards
Alright guys so todays workout was awesome!
Bench 405x4 PR (might have had 5!), 430x2 PR!!
Close grip 365x7 (matching my best bench PR with 365), 325x8
Dumbbell bench 75x20, 125x20 PR!!!
Side laterals 25,45,60x20s PR
Front db raise 25,45x20 PR
Rear delt fly machine 130,175,205x15 PR
Over head tricep extension 180x15 PR, 160x2x15

Today felt like it was gonna be a crap workout so to perform like this on a bad day is amazing. Barely up in bodyweight and the reps are starting to climb! Very happy with how this has gone and its only day 6! And apparently doesnt kick till day 10ish.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just thought id chime in here, i only run dmz at 30 if im stacking it with say, msten or m1a or something. The majority of the time i run it at 60. Although the last couple runs finding properly dosed dmz for the right price hasnt been easy, hence the stacking lol

K1N6

Awards
Day 8:
Weight 216.6

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was going to post yesterday (bodyweight was 218.0 btw) but i ended up cutting my workout during warm ups. I went to the chiropractor today and my back feels good again so ill be good to go heavy next session. The workout i cut short yesterday i moved to today and hit a moderate single and went into beltless volume with a few accessories. Todays workout was:

Conventional 635x1
Sumo beltless 585x1, 495x3x8
Seated leg curl 50x10, 100x3x10
Horizontal Row 3,5,6/25x8 PR (had more)
Lying leg curl 50x3x20

Wasnt feeling 100% today, had crap sleep the whole week so that along with the inflamed back yesterday cut into my strength today but like i said im primed to hit a heavy session next time. My goal is to go after 635x4-5 reps which would be phenomenal. My body has been changing daily at 30mg of superdrol, my traps and shoulders are literally inflating like sponge bobs fake arms in that one episode. The roundness and fullness are pretty awesome, one thing to note is that I've had headaches the last two days so that has sucked. Im ready for this week because day ten is right around the corner and is the most common day i read that this stuff starts to kick like a horse. Although bodyweight went down a bit today its been consistently going up so i think today was a fluke that it was slightly down.

K1N6

Awards
Just wanted to also document some of the other sides that ive been having that i forgot to put in my previous post. So ive been having pretty annoying pumps, from shin pumps and calf pumps simply from walking or if i holding my arm up to long my arms will get pumped and fatigued from doing pretty much nothing. Something that happened today which happens very occasionally is hand pumps from gripping the bar which is so frustrating so if i had to pick the worst side, it would be that. I think lethargy may be setting in as well because I've felt extra crappy but i could also attribute that to that bad sleep and pushing myself during training certainly isnt helping. Ive also had appetite suppression which sucks but ive trained myself in the past to eat even when i dont feel like it so it isnt a big deal but its absolutely noticeable. Looking back i have quite a few sides but id be hard pressed to find anyone without sodes on superdrol. Lets hope the legendary status this supplement has is everything its cracked up to be.

K1N6

Awards
My next oral will be msten and dmz so thank you for the feedback! Tryna gather as much info and experiences as possible to run it at the best dose side effect and benefit wise.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
If I was deadlifting 635 pounds my back would probably be inflamed too!!

K1N6

Awards
Its just been out of alignment for a while since i havent out the funds toward the chiro so its been getting steadily worse and worse. But i hit the reset button so all i have to do is just rest up for next time.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Yea make sure it's good you don't want to make it worse or even more horrible, chronic.

K1N6

Awards
Thanks man, for sure i will try and keep myself healthy. It would be the worst thing to get badly injured and not be able to finish this or worse, permanently damage myself. Gonna keep up on the chiro no matter what from now on.

K1N6

Awards
Day 9:
Weight 216.0

I was pretty concerned the last few days about this weight loss but from some of the info ive gathered it can happen if youre holding a lot of water since sdrol is a diuretic. I look noticeably leaner and fuller but im hoping to start gaining soon because to be honest i dont care what i have to look like to deadlift the 800. So the sooner the weight climbs and the plates start stacking, the better.
Today is an off day and i’m absolutely ready for it. I took an ice bath last night (used to do them very frequently) and i will be getting back into doing them 3-5 days weekly again because i feel like i recovered 2 full days already just from doing it a single bath. I forgot how good this is. Anyway, im sore as hell from the bench and deadlift days so i might either take off completely tm or if i do end up going it will be a super light day using tut (time under tension with <50%) just to catch a small pump and feel the muscles because i feel so banged up already. Im pretty disappointed because this is also my first cycle using deca (400mg weekly) and i feel worse than when i was on straight test so im not really sure why that is. From every study and every anecdotal claim 400mg should be far more than enough to see SOME kind of benefits (its week 5 of deca, unfortunately couldnt line up my oral and injectables to start simultaneously). Every study ive seen shows about 270mg to be therapeutic and increase collagen by 200-300% as well as having anti inflammatory properties (all which lead to vastly improved recovery and injury prevention). If anyone has any experience with deca id love to hear some feedback because if all i can look forward too is slight muscle gain over a very long period of time with barely any strength gain or positive recovery properties ill be sure never to run it again.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ice baths are no joke the best therapy after a heavy session.

K1N6

Awards
Day 10:
Weight 217.6
This mythical day has finally arrived!
I was pissed about losing weight the last few days so i bumped my calories up considerably and ate pretty dirty just to make sure i got a lot in. I’m hoping a sizable strength gain will be there by the next deadlift session so i can surprise myself. I took another ice bath in anticipation for the next session too just to fully recover and i might also take an extra day off as well and not bench till after this next deadlift session to ensure a 100% successs. I still feel pretty banged up from last deadlift session so that sucks but it still only has been 2 days.

(A little back story)
So far my history with orals have been bad, i got anadrol from 2 diff people at two diff times and they BOTH were bunk, i even had my friend try it to test out if it was just me (it wasnt) so i have this doubt in my mind despite everything good everyone has told me about sdrol that it will work. Im trying to keep hope but i havent exactly been lucky so i always have that voice in the back of my head telling me i got f***ed again. I would absolutely be disappointed if this was anything less than spectacular if im being honest because of everything ive had to go through. The only reason i really even decided to use sdrol is because i was/am a huge george leeman fan and his deadlift went from 690(or so) to 865 from a single cycle of mdrol (sdrol clone). So years ago when i read his logs on bb.com and saw that i was always aware of roids and stuff but after actually seeing the progress i knew at some point i had to get my hands on it. /rant

K1N6

Awards
Day 11:
Weight - 216.0

Not sure why my weight has been zigzagging everyday, it never seems to be consistent whatsoever. Anyway, my strength is unchanged but my body fat is literally melting off my body and i’m seeing daily changes. Its cool being leaner but like i said im interested in strength so this really means almost nothing unless my strength flys. Lethargy is pretty bad, very hard to want to do very simple/easy things and have been getting minor/moderate headaches all day everyday the last 3 days straight (which takes its toll). Something thats also new the last few days is i’ve been getting hot flashes (for lack of better words) where i just break out in sweat and i’m suddenly extremely hot. So basically this all better pay off cuz its pretty miserable lol but i can deff hold up if the strength gains are what they should be.

K1N6

Awards
Day 12-13:
Weight: 217.2 and 216.6
Weight still not going anywhere so maybe things will change in week 2. Fat burning is pretty serious on this so im happy about that, lethargy is non existent as well as the headaches, so thats good. Took a moderate single the other day at 635 and it felt great, gonna be resting up before i hit 675 for 2-3. I decided to skip 635x5.

Last edited:

K1N6

Awards
Day 14:
Weight 217.6
Today is another off day, it basically comes down to timing now. I want this next session to be absolutely perfect. I got a bottle of test suspension for free so not only will i be using sdrol pre but ill be doing 50-100mg of test susp on deadlift days to always feel “on”. So as far as the superdrol i was blazing through fat for a while almost a solid 2 weeks and now its seems to have slowed to a crawl. However, for the first time in years i have a flat stomach so its been incredible for that, i cant even imagine it on a diet. I deff think i feel stronger, the other day when i did 635 i felt sure as anything with a few days of rest 675x2-3 will go up so it could just be in my head but im usually pretty realistic about things so i doubt it. I’ve been really disheartened about not gaining scale weight but in all fairness id be lying if i said i wasnt bigger, fuller, harder, denser, my waist is 2-3 inches smaller and my back for sure bigger (i can feel the tightness in my shirts now). My shirt size is for sure a 2xl now, it was originally xl. So recomping wasnt the worst thing that couldve happened, but i hope the strength i feel will translate into real world results. Like i said, got screwed over with anadrol twice before (fakes) so i’ll be pretty disappointed if after all i went through, all i got was a recomp from one of the best orals ever.

K1N6

Awards
Day 15:
Weight - 217.8
Not much to report, apparently this stuff is legit but idk i dont feel much diff other than being lean. From what ive seen i shouldve seen something by now so the absence of really anything is concerning, once again.

K1N6

Awards
So just an update!
Went to the gym today and did:
Deadlift 585x6, 495x5
Seated leg curl 50x10, 100x10, 150x10 PR
Machine row 3/25(three plates per side and a 25)x10, 4/25x10, 5/25x10,
7/10x5 PR (had more but biceps started to take over)
Lying leg curl 50x20, 90x15, 130x10

The 585 was way faster and felt WAY easier than last time and i didnt have to stop and take breaths in between the last few reps. But the pump was so bad that i literally couldnt flex my muscles at all by rep 7 and failed halfway up because of that and also pretty much passed out and fell backwards. So that was fun. Anyway, like i said, way stronger than last time and i know for sure 8 was there had the pump and syncope not been crazy so in 4 days (wed) im gonna do 635 and resume my peak to near 800.

Last edited:

K1N6

Awards
Day 16:
Weight - 216.8
Whats up everybody!
So ever since ive gotten leaner for some strange reason i have been having to move my grip and stance out slightly on deads and its made my strong suit (off the floor power) slightly weaker, but its made my lockouts impossible to miss. So since those slight changes ive been getting sore glutes which is something ive only heard some advanced lifters get after deadlifting (id only previous gotten it from squatting). So i think my fatigue has to do from my glutes not recovering fully and whats lead to what i thought as achiness in the sacral area, is actually my glutes working properly now. Just thought id update on what i thought was the “back pain”.
So as you can see my weight gain is just not going to happen apparently and as long as i keep feeling like a beast, id rather go for the big dead at a lower bodyweight if im being honest. The fat loss is still going well and im going to have a full 6 pack soon if this keeps up for a few more days. That is something i havent had in about 5 years so to feel this strong and look better everyday i have to say the confidence in myself is at an all-time high. 3 more days till the next deadlift session, so i might throw in a bench session in between and try to catch a pump.

K1N6

Awards
Day 17:
Weight - 219.8
So im not sure why but my weight randomly shot up, i didnt eat much more than normal (which was already a lot since i was trying to bulk but unable to gain weight). Todays workout will be bench so lets see whats there strength wise because ive felt pretty strong the last few days.

Last edited:

K1N6

Awards
So just to update:
Todays workout went okay, i was pretty shot but was able to match and even attempted to break my PR i set a few days ago of 405x4. The next time i go i know for sure ill break it. Other than that, workout wise i did a bunch of bodybuilding fluff work.
So the dreaded back pumps finally reared their head today and holy mother of god, what demon spawn created such evil. I rolled out with a foam roller and spent most of the day on a hard wood floor (since hard surfaces are known to be gpod for backs). I took taurine @1.5g in anticipation of the pumps and it literally did nothing. However, i found my sweet spot around 3.5g and honestly on deadlift day ill be doing 5g cuz i still have a slight pump, albeit manageable, but still there and i will NOT risk the PR from a pump like last time. I think tomorrow will be another day where the weight will be up! I think we finally have gotten to the point of GAINS.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
So just to update:
Todays workout went okay, i was pretty shot but was able to match and even attempted to break my PR i set a few days ago of 405x4. The next time i go i know for sure ill break it. Other than that, workout wise i did a bunch of bodybuilding fluff work.
So the dreaded back pumps finally reared their head today and holy mother of god, what demon spawn created such evil. I rolled out with a foam roller and spent most of the day on a hard wood floor (since hard surfaces are known to be gpod for backs). I took taurine @1.5g in anticipation of the pumps and it literally did nothing. However, i found my sweet spot around 3.5g and honestly on deadlift day ill be doing 5g cuz i still have a slight pump, albeit manageable, but still there and i will NOT risk the PR from a pump like last time. I think tomorrow will be another day where the weight will be up! I think we finally have gotten to the point of GAINS.
I take 2grams of taurine a day. And when I take orals I take 4-6g a day.

K1N6

Awards
Day 18-19:
Weight 219.6, 219.0
So if things were going amazing i would have delt with the sides and added another week but this s*** sucks. I got recomp effects but other than that, it sucked. Extremely disappointed and the maker has had nothing but good reviews but i got almost NOTHING from this. I was also taking a pretty good dose, nothing crazy but for sure was enough to elicit some type of size or strength at a dose of 30mg. I had many sides so i cant be sure exactly what i took but it wasnt superdrol! Unexpectedly i was able to get free anadrol because the last batch i had was bunk, so conveniently i will start that cycle soon and HOPEFULLY something notable will happen. I do have to add that i was not on a structured program and havent been for 6 months now but even when i took test only that didn't stop me from making progress so im quite sure with test deca and superdrol started around the same time that serious improvements would have been made. So any progress made i can chalk up to my injectables and test recomps me pretty well so its possible this stuff did nothing!

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 18-19:
Weight 219.6, 219.0
So if things were going amazing i would have delt with the sides and added another week but this s*** sucks. I got recomp effects but other than that, it sucked. Extremely disappointed and the maker has had nothing but good reviews but i got almost NOTHING from this. I was also taking a pretty good dose, nothing crazy but for sure was enough to elicit some type of size or strength at a dose of 30mg. I had many sides so i cant be sure exactly what i took but it wasnt superdrol! Unexpectedly i was able to get free anadrol because the last batch i had was bunk, so conveniently i will start that cycle soon and HOPEFULLY something notable will happen. I do have to add that i was not on a structured program and havent been for 6 months now but even when i took test only that didn't stop me from making progress so im quite sure with test deca and superdrol started around the same time that serious improvements would have been made. So any progress made i can chalk up to my injectables and test recomps me pretty well so its possible this stuff did nothing!
No, you’re on only what, week 6 or 7 of deca? Deca probably kicked in maybe this week then, and test certainly won’t give you arm pumps just from holding them up. That’s the superdrol. I mean if you can’t bear the sides then definitely stop using it but I’m certain that is superdrol you’re using. Test and deca should be plenty anyway. Keep up the good work!

K1N6

Awards
Superdrol puts on more than 3lbs in 2+ Weeks at 30mg per day for a first time user and the strength is very noticeable. This is from people i know in person that have taken it and from every log on the internet. My diet was more than a perfect for growth so there cant be another explanation of why there was 0 strength gain other than it was bunk. If there was any reason to hang on and keep going than i would have since ive wanted to try sdrol for about 5 years now.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol puts on more than 3lbs in 2+ Weeks at 30mg per day for a first time user and the strength is very noticeable. This is from people i know in person that have taken it and from every log on the internet. My diet was more than a perfect for growth so there cant be another explanation of why there was 0 strength gain other than it was bunk. If there was any reason to hang on and keep going than i would have since ive wanted to try sdrol for about 5 years now.
Bro, it has to be bunk. Superdrol puts weight on me within a week first week is 3-5 lbs. 3 weeks 10lbs isn’t unheard of. There are good sources for it out there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get some DP SD that’ll be real.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you put it like that, then it does seem to be bunk.

K1N6

Awards
Whats dp superdrol? And i recently bought a UK version of sdrol called sdrol matrix. I read the label and its sdrol only so its not a blend or anything like you might think.

K1N6

Awards
Send me in the right direction and ill pick some up! I recently bought one called sdrol matrix? Any word on it? Its from the UK

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats dp superdrol? And i recently bought a UK version of sdrol called sdrol matrix. I read the label and its sdrol only so its not a blend or anything like you might think.
Dragon Pharma Superdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Cycle Logs 6
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Wobmarvel Cycle Logs 225
Supplement Logs 28