VECTOR AND A YOUNG BUCK

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. VECTOR AND A YOUNG BUCK

Starting my first run of vector. below I will list what I will be doing on a daily basis, while running vector and also will upload pics.

I will be working out 3x a week and 3-3 1/2 hour sessions each day I'm lifting. My calories will range from 3000-3500 calories a day. This log is not going to be scrutinous. Very basic but will still be reliable and accurate. My meals will consist of the same thing day in and day out. Sleep will be from 7 to 9 hours a night. On workout days I will take Vector 30 minutes before entering the gym and in between leaving the gym and going to bed.

Foods I will be eating
    800 calorie Mass Gainer Shake 50 g of protein raw eggs
    Jasmine rice and lots of it
    Broccoli onions green onions kale
    Coffee milk orange juice
    Steak fish chicken

This is day two of vector

Day one I worked chest and tries and abbs

Day two I walked some hills and rested

Will not upload pics it information daily only weekly but will give you a rough go around for the week
    Starting pics 172lbs
    Name:  Screenshot_20181120-225737.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  43.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20181120-223803.jpeg
Size:  50.4 KBName:  Screenshot_20181120-223235.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  45.6 KB

2. In to see your gains
    •   

3. :Following!:

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. How long is your run and what are your goals?

5. In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Starting my first run of vector. below I will list what I will be doing on a daily basis, while running vector and also will upload pics.

I will be working out 3x a week and 3-3 1/2 hour sessions each day I'm lifting. My calories will range from 3000-3500 calories a day. This log is not going to be scrutinous. Very basic but will still be reliable and accurate. My meals will consist of the same thing day in and day out. Sleep will be from 7 to 9 hours a night. On workout days I will take Vector 30 minutes before entering the gym and in between leaving the gym and going to bed.

Foods I will be eating
    800 calorie Mass Gainer Shake 50 g of protein raw eggs
    Jasmine rice and lots of it
    Broccoli onions green onions kale
    Coffee milk orange juice
    Steak fish chicken

This is day two of vector

Day one I worked chest and tries and abbs

Day two I walked some hills and rested

Will not upload pics it information daily only weekly but will give you a rough go around for the week
    Starting pics 172lbs
    Name:  Screenshot_20181120-225737.jpeg
Size:  43.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20181120-223803.jpeg
Size:  50.4 KBName:  Screenshot_20181120-223235.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  45.6 KB
    Your saying you workout for 3 1/2 hours each day when you train???

7. Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Your saying you workout for 3 1/2 hours each day when you train???
    3-31/2 hours lots of abbs and lots of sets with really heavy reps and some rest time in-between rest and sets I'm not pumping iron 100% of the time I'm there I used to work out fine-six days a week 11/2 hour - 2 now I'm working out three times a week in just increasing everything to compensate.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    3-31/2 hours lots of abbs and lots of sets with really heavy reps and some rest time in-between rest and sets I'm not pumping iron 100% of the time I'm there I used to work out fine-six days a week 11/2 hour - 2 now I'm working out three times a week in just increasing everything to compensate.
    If you are in the gym for that long I hate to burst your bubble.
    Either 1) Your intensity sucks 2) your program is garbage and 3) You taking way too long between sets

If you cant get a good workout in 60-90 minutes and walk out of there with a great mind muscle connection, pump, and stimulating the muscle properly you are not training efficiently.
    More is not always better that applies to everything in life (Diet, training, nutrition, cardio)

That is the biggest downfall many trainees have --> More time in the gym = more gains and more progress
    tahts actually incorrect.

If you cant get a good workout in 16-20 sets or even less (pending program) you are not training with proper intensity.
    Hell I have had some of my best gains training with 8-10 sets off a DC type program pushing to absolute true failure which 99% of trainees don't have a clue what that is.

My 2 cents for you. You are wasting your time doing way too much and in the gym for too long. You could cut your time in the gym in half, focus on more QUALITY > QUANTITY and walk away with 3x the gains.

A good program for you:
    5/3/1
    Lyle's Generic Bulking Routine
    a basic Upper/Lower Routine (westside for skinny bastard)

Something simple, focusing on the compounds, and beating the log book.

I agree with @justhere4comm skip the gainer shakes. You need food, and dialing in your diet. Keep that consistent your whole log and that alone will take you VERY Far.

Whole foods >>>>>> Watered down cheap sources of fats/carbs in a gainer shake. You are basically drinking sugar and low grade fats with whey protein. Just whey a basic whey or whey blend.

Foods I will be eating
    Whole Eggs, Steak, Chicken Thighs, 90/10 Turkey, Whole Milk, Whey Protein
    Jasmine Rice, Garnola, Trail Mix, Cereal's, English Muffins, Bagels, Banana's, Honey, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Rice Cakes
    Green Beans / Asparagus / Salad
    Coffee, Milk, Orange Juice, Pomegrante Juice, Pineapple Juice
    Nut Butters, Avacado, MCT Oil, Olive Oil

Change your sources to above ^^^^ You need a lot more variety and drop the broccoli its a very gassy vegetable. Stick away from it due to FODMAP. Go to the store and start buying more groceries
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. You're spending far too much time in the gym. 1 to maybe 1.5 hours.
    If you can't get any routine in that time, you're doing too many sets / reps for a bulk and too much rest.

I can do my entire routine in 40 minutes, and that's a 3 on 1 off..
    You want to add muscle, not run a marathon my man.

Take a log / notepad on your phone.
    What program is this you're on?

Mass gainer shakes are not needed for you. Let's consider long term qulity gains.
    You'll get yourself a great base to work from.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Either 1) Your intensity sucks 2) your program is garbage and 3) You taking way too long between sets

If you cant get a good workout in 60-90 minutes and walk out of there with a great mind muscle connection, pump, and stimulating the muscle properly you are not training efficiently.
    More is not always better that applies to everything in life (Diet, training, nutrition, cardio)

That is the biggest downfall many trainees have --> More time in the gym = more gains and more progress

If you cant get a good workout in 16-20 sets or even less (pending program) you are not training with proper intensity.
    Hell I have had some of my best gains training with 8-10 sets off a DC type program pushing to absolute true failure which 99% of trainees don't have a clue what that is.

My 2 cents for you. You are wasting your time doing way too much and in the gym for too long. You could cut your time in the gym in half, focus on more QUALITY > QUANTITY and walk away with 3x the gains.

A good program for you:
    5/3/1

I agree with @justhere4comm skip the gainer shakes. You need food, and dialing in your diet. Keep that consistent your whole log and that alone will take you VERY Far.

Whole foods >>>>>> Watered down cheap sources of fats/carbs in a gainer shake. You are basically drinking sugar and low grade fats with whey protein. Just whey a basic whey or whey blend.

Foods I will be eating
    Jasmine Rice, Garnola, Trail Mix, Cereal's, English Muffins, Bagels, Banana's, Honey, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Rice Cakes

Change your sources to above ^^^^ You need a lot more variety and drop the broccoli its a very gassy vegetable. Stick away from it due to FODMAP. Go to the store and start buying more groceries
    Yes you are right pleas inform me on this DC training program
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yes you are right pleas inform me on this DC training program
    Google.com
    DC Training

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/ho...e-in-12-months
    https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/w...ning-101-guide
    https://jcdfitness.com/2008/12/doggc...lding-program/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

A good program for you:
    5/3/1

Foods I will be eating

Yeah when I workout I do work out till falure and make sure i get a enourmous pump from it kinda beyond a pump untill my skins tight and I can barely use the muscles I've worked. for example this is what I've just started doing btw the first two months I worked out from one hour to two usually two on Wednesdays cause I did shoulders and legs. But now mondays will be incline low incline flatbench and two angles of decline. With variations of cables flys and machine flys. Trieceps aren't as intense because I've worked them with my pushing excersise so I go light with a little more reps I do vbad pushdowns rope pushdowns one arm rope pushdowns kick backs skull crushers and close grip bench focusing on my tries. I go up in weight every week and gain weight also endurances I've been loosing definition lately but that is because my intake is so high but for gaining weight and streangth I'm more than open to any suggestions and ideas and will apply them some of you all been doing this longer than me so I'm all ears guys constructive criticism is awesome lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Yeah when I workout I do work out till falure and make sure i get a enourmous pump from it kinda beyond a pump untill my skins tight and I can barely use the muscles I've worked. for example this is what I've just started doing btw the first two months I worked out from one hour to two usually two on Wednesdays cause I did shoulders and legs. But now mondays will be incline low incline flatbench and two angles of decline. With variations of cables flys and machine flys. Trieceps aren't as intense because I've worked them with my pushing excersise so I go light with a little more reps I do vbad pushdowns rope pushdowns one arm rope pushdowns kick backs skull crushers and close grip bench focusing on my tries. I go up in weight every week and gain weight also endurances I've been loosing definition lately but that is because my intake is so high but for gaining weight and streangth I'm more than open to any suggestions and ideas and will apply them some of you all been doing this longer than me so I'm all ears guys constructive criticism is awesome lol
    Plus Im going to be doin alot of abbs I mean a **** tone over two hundred or at least two hundred reps of abbs

14. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Plus Im going to be doin alot of abbs I mean a **** tone over two hundred or at least two hundred reps of abbs
    Abs are made in the kitchen first. You're bulking on top of it. Ease up on the sh*t ton of ab work. You're burning glycogen that's better off used for your major muscle groups. Light warm up, hit the big groups, depleting your glycogen happens fast. 2 hours of sustained exercise maybe, and that also has to depend on intensity. By surpassing this, if you do, you're harming potential growth by oxidative stress and lessening rest recoup phase.

This is a science, but it doesn't have to be difficult.
    Do less, more intense, get out. Recoup enough for the next time in the gym.
    You grow at night while you sleep / rest / reset / recoup.
    Maximise youre down time. Do less than you are and grow more is the message.

Look at the programming spoke to by @The Solution
    Become a student of your body and how things you put in it interact or don't.

You'll be great.
    I'm sure a lot of poeple will pop in to offer their expert advice.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

15. Yeah agree with this also about mass gainer shakes there just full of sugar its easy to make them yourself with quality ingredients for example
    Whey Protein
    Banana
    Almond Butter
    Whole milk
    Oat Flour
    Blend together bingo

16. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Abs are made in the kitchen first. You're bulking on top of it. Ease up on the sh*t ton of ab work. You're burning glycogen that's better off used for your major muscle groups. Light warm up, hit the big groups, depleting your glycogen happens fast. 2 hours of sustained exercise maybe, and that also has to depend on intensity. By surpassing this, if you do, you're harming potential growth by oxidative stress and lessening rest recoup phase.

This is a science, but it doesn't have to be difficult.
    Do less, more intense, get out. Recoup enough for the next time in the gym.
    You grow at night while you sleep / rest / reset / recoup.
    Maximise youre down time. Do less than you are and grow more is the message.

Look at the programming spoke to by @The Solution
    Become a student of your body and how things you put in it interact or don't.

You'll be great.
    I'm sure a lot of poeple will pop in to offer their expert advice.

Thanks guys I'll get back into the books and take all of this info and utilize it for me new training reading the DC training trying to incorporate and understand it what you all are saying makes perfect sense thanks for the help and the people who have out there time to inform me!!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Absolutely 0 reason to do this.
    Waste of time.
    Learn to deadlifts, squat, and do weighted pull-ups

Those are the best ab builders
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah when I workout I do work out till falurel
    If you can train to failure for 3 hours you must have the CNS Of a god.
    Not even IFBB Pro's who take enough injectables to blow up your organs can train or recover that well

I can 100% Guarentee you this and I am not trying to be a prick, but you train way under your potential. I am just gonna be real with you here.
    I bet I could put you through 4-5 sets (total sets) in about 30-45 minutes and have you lying on the floor smoked.

No regular trainee understands what true failure is until you are pushed or put through it. Most will no go that far on their own due to injury prevention.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Well, it is always nice to see a newer guy receptive to feedback.

I canít add more value then what Bob already sent you, but I would suggest really delving into the links he sent then doing further research on your own

20. Great information for the young buck guys...

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    How long is your run and what are your goals?
    Just to recap my goal is gaining weight and strength also 8 weeks if I see results 16 but I doubt I will do 16

22. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Just to recap my goal is gaining weight and strength also 8 weeks if I see results 16 but I doubt I will do 16
    Ok, it will parmaount to put on body weight - got to drink lots of water and eat in enough of a surplus. Long workouts (excess un-needed calorie burning) will kill your ability to gain weight (and recover). I would aim for 1 lb a week. Vector will work well in this enviroment.

23. Day three
    Drank one cup coffee two tablespoons raw local honey 6 eggs an 1 cup rice took 3 pills of vector

wen to the gym cut my workout in half as suggest too one hour worked my legs

hip press squats leg extensions and leg curls calf raises and a excersise where I attach a resistant band to a machine hook it around the front of my foot and curl my foot towards my knee did some ran for 12 mph n intervals of 30 seconds did that 4 times rested in between. Hanging leg raises went home will continue to eat and recover today go to bed early to rest

24. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Day three
    Drank one cup coffee two tablespoons raw local honey 6 eggs an 1 cup rice took 3 pills of vector

wen to the gym cut my workout in half as suggest too one hour worked my legs

hip press squats leg extensions and leg curls calf raises and a excersise where I attach a resistant band to a machine hook it around the front of my foot and curl my foot towards my knee did some ran for 12 mph n intervals of 30 seconds did that 4 times rested in between. Hanging leg raises went home will continue to eat and recover today go to bed early to rest
    Will take my other pills and probably 3 or 4 hours

25. Are you eating in a large surplus as it appears you are? If so how will you really quantify how Vector is actually working vs. just gaining from food?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VECTOR AND A YOUNG BUCK
    By 117codyawebb in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2018, 12:22 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 10:54 AM
  3. Vector and follidrone post cycle libido loss
    By jsm1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-17-2018, 05:45 AM