Nickespo89 does the MVP/ZMK stack log

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I am always excited to experience products made by Millennium Sport Technologies. In the past I have always respected and used their products not only for the transparency in the ingredient profile, but also in the ingredients used by them.

From the jump I love MVP and ZMK for similar yet different reasons.

Both contain co enzyme forms of b vitamins. This doesn't seem like much, but when you take a multivitamin that has the capability to give you more natural energy levels throughout the day you have succeeded in making something a typically boring and made it beneficial for more than just general health. The ZMK contains essential minerals and trace minerals that I don't tend to get through diet.

In order to make sure all effects are coming directly from MVP/ZMK combo all other support supplements will be ceased during this period. With the exception of preworkout, Caffeine, Hup a, and Sulbutiamine.

Needless to say I am stoked to see whats in store for me these next 29 days.

About me
I am 29 years old
5'11"
245lbs
16% body fat (shut up I am a dirty bulker.. its winter)

Workouts
I write my own lifting programs (not bragging it's nothing special simply stating). During this log I will be focusing on 2 main compound lifts done with heavy weight per workout followed by rep work in order to get blood and nutrients into the muscle. By rep work I don't mean isolation work only after. I will still do other compound movements they will just be geared more towards a bodybuilding type of approach.

DIET
I literally eat anything and everything taking in about 5500cal a day right now sometimes more. Trying not to drop below that. Keeping protein as close to 400g as possible. Not concerned about the other macros during a dirty bulk.

Last edited:
Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 1 I took the full dose ZMK last night and for me that may not be the best option. P5P tends to cause me insomnia. Its not a very common trait but a huge bummer. So for me I will take the ZMK 2 at 6am and 2 around 4pm. With the MVP I willl take 2 at 6am and 2 at Noon. All supps will be taken with food.

So I don’t want to be the guy that gets hype of a new product the day he takes it...But i had an awesome workout despite lack of sleep. Today’s workout was chest dominant. I always work Tri’s when I work Chest. My two main lifts were barbell incline and barbell close grip flat bench. I PR’d on both today. Incline was a rep PR 275 for 3 didn’t have a spot felt like i could of hit 4-5 definitely 4. Might of died out on 5. This was big for me. I hit 275 on incline for 1 the first time 3 weeks ago with a spotter. So the progress is certainly welcomed. On close grip I did 315x3 on my top set and it felt great. That was a rep PR for me as well. It was even more of a PR, because i did the flat after incline and still had gas in the tank. I always feel pathetic after incline.
After that was weighted dips and some cable extensions using 5 different grips and hand positions to force some blood into these noodle arms of mine.

Side note I felt great at work today. I work in the furniture industry. I am an assembler on one of our upholstery lines. Usually i struggle with keeping on task. I definitely notice some benefit to the MVP. For someone that has add it definitely helps. And works quite synergistically with a little caffeine and some hup a.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll follow along sir. Good job on the PR!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I am a hyper responder to ZMK. I find taking a half dose to start and ramping up 1 pill a night after a week is the best way to go (e.g., wk1 2 pills; wk2 3 pills; wk3 and beyond 4 pills). You may want to give that a go. I get groggy taking it during the daytime.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today was another successful day. Took 2 MVP and 1 ZMK this morning. 2 mvp and 1 zmk at lunch. And will take 2 zmk before bed.

Last night I slept super deep. My wife tried waking me up several times to get me to roll over so I would stop snoring and nothing she did woke me up! Slept the full night for the first time in weeks!

Today I had yet another amazing workout. Focused on back and shoulders. My 3 main compounds were rack pulls, Kroc rows, and dumbbell seated shoulder press. Sweat my weight in water for the two hours I was in there and felt great.

Really excited to be off work tomorrow. Where I can eat and relax. Going to hit some squats Friday and I want to make sure my back is feeling good.

I hope everyone has an awesome thanksgiving.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I am a hyper responder to ZMK. I find taking a half dose to start and ramping up 1 pill a night after a week is the best way to go (e.g., wk1 2 pills; wk2 3 pills; wk3 and beyond 4 pills). You may want to give that a go. I get groggy taking it during the daytime.
I might just take one tonight before bed instead of two. Thanks for the tip!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in on this log!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

I hope everyone had a good thanks giving. I ate soooooo much. Put on about 3 lbs of water. Wednesday I weight 242.3 today I weighed in at 245.8.

Specifically saved arms for today! Wanted to get a righteous pump. It felt great. Took my first two mvp with my captain crunch and whole milk this morning. Followed by a protein shake. Had plenty of strength for the workout today. Blasted my upper chest, rear delts, lateral delts, frontal delts, biceps, triceps, upper and middle traps. Had tons of energy throughout the workout. I’m feeling very clear mentally these days and I’m thinking the mvp might be having a hand in that.

Still really enjoying everything thus far.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Today was a great day. Back at work after being off Thursday and Friday for the holiday. Got a killer shoulder and arm workout in today. Weight is staying above 245 and is in fact now up to 247. Feeling great. I believe one of my favorite things about the MVP/ZMK stack is the mental and physical clarity they can bring about. I didn't realize how off my mineral balance was. Since starting this combo my cramps and pain from inflammation have lessened. I am not giving all the credit to the stack, but where there is smoke there is fire. There may just be something to these sups. I am already looking into buying more when I run out of what I have now!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Today was a great day. Back at work after being off Thursday and Friday for the holiday. Got a killer shoulder and arm workout in today. Weight is staying above 245 and is in fact now up to 247. Feeling great. I believe one of my favorite things about the MVP/ZMK stack is the mental and physical clarity they can bring about. I didn't realize how off my mineral balance was. Since starting this combo my cramps and pain from inflammation have lessened. I am not giving all the credit to the stack, but where there is smoke there is fire. There may just be something to these sups. I am already looking into buying more when I run out of what I have now!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!
I'm glad to see you commenting on your mindset. As an outsider looking in, I've noticed your sentence mechanics and word choices have improved in contrast to your first few posts and even your log application. Mind clarity is by far one of my favorite ZMK/MVP results; it's reason enough to take the stack. Stay on it, man! Looking forward to the new and improved you in the coming weeks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
f I sometimes split them up two mvp and two zmk and today after work took all four with a meal. thirty minutes later took a two hour nap. Although,Could have been another issue , wouldnt be surprised if a full zmk dose contributed. I prefer splitting them up like you are doing Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 11.

Today has been pretty great. I don't usually get friday's off work. I took advantage of the extra 3 hours of sleep and destroyed my back today in the gym. Took my first two MVP with my breakfast. And my second dose After my two hour lift session with a ton of sushi. Feeling pretty great! Not feeling at all foggy when I wake up in the morning. Having more energy than I generally do before taking in my caffeine. I am really glad I was chosen to use such beneficial products. The ZMK is definitely doing some wonderful things for my mineral balance. I don't feel/look as bloated as often as I typically do. I am going to be really sad when these run out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much sleep do you get typically every night?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere from 4 to 8 hrs. I have terrible terrible terrible insomnia and always have. I have taken and tried every remedy and prescription drug. Through trial and error I am now able to get consistently between 4 and 8 hours. the perfect amount for me is 6. If i sleep more than 6 I only get 4 hours of sleep the next night. If I sleep 4 or less I am guaranteed a 7-8hrs the next night.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 16.

This week I decided to change my workouts up a bit. I am now doing much more volume. Still one heavy compound. Focusing more on a pump. I am really enjoying my run with this stack. My daily energy is phenomenal. I wake up at 5:15am work till 4pm. Hit the gym by 4:45 get back home 7-7:30 depending on day. Normally running around like this makes me feel a little zonked. But I just continue to feel great day after day.

Along with my workouts came a change in diet. I Have really cleaned it up. I was pretty much open mouth binging. Eating anything and everything just trying to gain weight. Now I am back to eating much more reasonably and I have completely cut out processed sugars of any kind. Keeping carbs slow digesting. Thankfully I haven't noticed any drag due to drastic drop in carbs. My "intensity" in the gym has gone down a little, but that's a good thing. I need to give my joints a bit of recovery time. I am huge on avoiding any unnecessary inflammation.

I really love the mineral selection in The ZMK...Truly a well rounded supplement that covers more than just your typical "ZMA" supplement.

I think my favorite thing about the stack is the completeness of it all. They are not just "sports supplements" they are fully health conscious supplements that go above and what one would expect.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere from 4 to 8 hrs. I have terrible terrible terrible insomnia and always have. I have taken and tried every remedy and prescription drug. Through trial and error I am now able to get consistently between 4 and 8 hours. the perfect amount for me is 6. If i sleep more than 6 I only get 4 hours of sleep the next night. If I sleep 4 or less I am guaranteed a 7-8hrs the next night.
Glad you are digging the stack, man! Just to ask, have you tried all of the following in regards to your insomnia?

1. Light meditation during the day ~a few minutes of silence, closed eyes, and only listening to the sound of your breath.

2. Turning off all lights; computers; tvs; cell phones, etc.

3. Only use your bed for sleep and sex. Only watch TV in your living area.

I suffered with insomnia for years and changing the above changed everything for me. Hope your sleep improves, man! It's so vital to our health.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are digging the stack, man! Just to ask, have you tried all of the following in regards to your insomnia?

1. Light meditation during the day ~a few minutes of silence, closed eyes, and only listening to the sound of your breath.

2. Turning off all lights; computers; tvs; cell phones, etc.

3. Only use your bed for sleep and sex. Only watch TV in your living area.

I suffered with insomnia for years and changing the above changed everything for me. Hope your sleep improves, man! It's so vital to our health.
Thanks man! Tried all of those. Even making sex something that happened elsewhere. That way the bed is just for sleep. I still meditate it helped me get control of my anger. I am now able to understand what I’m upset about and why. Allows me to approach situations with much more logical and level head.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Tried all of those. Even making sex something that happened elsewhere. That way the bed is just for sleep. I still meditate it helped me get control of my anger. I am now able to understand what I’m upset about and why. Allows me to approach situations with much more logical and level head.
are you taking anything else that may cause may be causing this?

Yes meditation has helped me tremendously!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
are you taking anything else that may cause may be causing this?

Yes meditation has helped me tremendously!
Dude, it’s been like this my whole life. According to my parents it started when I was 2.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, this was posted up a few days ago...

[video=youtube;g1CWinr5AkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1CWinr5AkI[/video]

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, this was posted up a few days ago...

[video=youtube;g1CWinr5AkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1CWinr5AkI[/video]
Nice! Thanks for sharing! I am going to watch it tomorrow on my break at work.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How is life?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
How is life?
Sorry friend. Doing an update tonight. I live in NC. We had 15inches of snow and our state isn’t prepared for such things. Just got back to normal life yesterday. Sorry about the lack of posting!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to hear if you still think this stack is the contributor to the clarity and overall well being/healing you mentioned preciously now that you are several weeks in.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear if you still think this stack is the contributor to the clarity and overall well being/healing you mentioned preciously now that you are several weeks in.
Excellent question. If your goal is overall well being you will definitely see benefit in this. Healing is more so something I would say is enhanced through better sleep and reduced physical stress from the extra nutrients and minerals. Mental drive is definitely increased due to p5p's ability to increase dopamine. P5P is included @25mg in both MVP and ZMK.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 24,

As the days have gone on the benefits I have received from this stack have not dwindled. If anything they are more prominent than ever now that I am cutting. I still have good energy despite keeping carbs quite low. Workout strength is still solid. Obviously the workouts are a little shorter. But the intensity is just as high and I have changed my lifting schedule and Rep/set range in order to shock my body a bit.

I stand by what I say and suggest anyone try this stack. You wont regret it. I can see someone still seeing benefit running them at a half dose. That's how well dosed this product is.

Side note my diet change was drastic 5500 cal to 3300 cal so a huge loss of energy was expected and has happened in the past.

My only hope is that someone will see my experience and be able to receive benefit from this product as I have.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks did you find the leaner less bloat look you mentioned from the zmk mineral balance stayed with you or was that a temp thing?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks did you find the leaner less bloat look you mentioned from the zmk mineral balance stayed with you or was that a temp thing?
It has persisted. However I do not know whether it’s from the minerals alone or my change in diet has kept the water off.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Excellent question. If your goal is overall well being you will definitely see benefit in this. Healing is more so something I would say is enhanced through better sleep and reduced physical stress from the extra nutrients and minerals. Mental drive is definitely increased due to p5p's ability to increase dopamine. P5P is included @25mg in both MVP and ZMK.
Well said!

Day 24,

As the days have gone on the benefits I have received from this stack have not dwindled. If anything they are more prominent than ever now that I am cutting. I still have good energy despite keeping carbs quite low. Workout strength is still solid. Obviously the workouts are a little shorter. But the intensity is just as high and I have changed my lifting schedule and Rep/set range in order to shock my body a bit.

I stand by what I say and suggest anyone try this stack. You wont regret it. I can see someone still seeing benefit running them at a half dose. That's how well dosed this product is.

Side note my diet change was drastic 5500 cal to 3300 cal so a huge loss of energy was expected and has happened in the past.

My only hope is that someone will see my experience and be able to receive benefit from this product as I have.
High praise! Hopefully the snow is showing you more mercy this week!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried two mvps during the day then two before bed with four ZMk and it puts me to sleep . If you have a day you want to get up early take four ZMK's two or three hours before bed.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Nick, checking in! How are things going?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! So I have finished up my stack. I really enjoyed my time using it. The last week I cut the dose in half of each in order to get a few more days out of everything.

I have been completely out for the last two days and I am already noticing a difference in my ability to stay on task. Being ADD I really struggle staying on task normally. So having experienced a greater version of myself for a little over a month I am sad to see it end.

In summation. I would suggest the MVP/ZMK stack to become a staple in anyone's regiment. I know from here on out it will be a staple in mine. I would like to thank MySTeek for the opportunity to use this amazing supplement.

Also, for those that were asking about the water retention. After two days I am experience a slight increase of water retention in my sides and lower abdomen. No change in diet.

10/10 is what This stack gets from me.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice summary. Just curious did you think you got the most benefit from the zmk or mvp?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Nice summary. Just curious did you think you got the most benefit from the zmk or mvp?
Hmmmm...I prefer them together 100%. If you are only able to afford one or the other. Just get mvp. If need be I even suggest half dosing both to extend their use.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! So I have finished up my stack. I really enjoyed my time using it. The last week I cut the dose in half of each in order to get a few more days out of everything.

I have been completely out for the last two days and I am already noticing a difference in my ability to stay on task. Being ADD I really struggle staying on task normally. So having experienced a greater version of myself for a little over a month I am sad to see it end.

In summation. I would suggest the MVP/ZMK stack to become a staple in anyone's regiment. I know from here on out it will be a staple in mine. I would like to thank MySTeek for the opportunity to use this amazing supplement.

Also, for those that were asking about the water retention. After two days I am experience a slight increase of water retention in my sides and lower abdomen. No change in diet.

10/10 is what This stack gets from me.
Good to hear its helped. I feel it helps me mainly because of the high quality ingredients and that its in the form of powder. This amount of powder could not fit in a capsule . I know Millennium Sports has cGMP certified , Leading Edge quality control testing. That in and of itself makes me feel safer.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear its helped. I feel it helps me mainly because of the high quality ingredients and that its in the form of powder. This amount of powder could not fit in a capsule . I know Millennium Sports has cGMP certified , Leading Edge quality control testing. That in and of itself makes me feel safer.
Hands down my favorite OTC supplement company!