Mowglisml Logs the MVP/ZMK Stack

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, thanks to MySTeek for the opportunity to log this stack.
The two product details and nutrition label can be found here: MST's famous MVP/ZMK stack needs two loggers! - AnabolicMinds.com

Details:
-Male
-5'11
-186.2 lbs (measured today)

Training, Diet, Supplements:
-4 days a week, 5/3/1, minimal cardio sometimes hiking or walking the dog
- ~2200-2300 cals per day,
-I will keep everything consistent throughout the log
-Currently, taking PES fish oil, PES Ergonine, EAAs + Carbs intra and various preworkouts.

Log:
I will try logging all my days I workout or more and no less than 3 times per week. I expect, with the profile of these supplements, to get enhanced recovery, well being, and increase performance (hopefully make beating the logs easier)
Every week I will answer the following "We want to know how this stack is changing your life. What improvements have you made? How do you feel?" to get a good indication of how the stack is aiding or if not aiding me. I will keep an unbiased log and tell it how it is.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not received the product yet, but I'll get started anyway. Let's go!

11-10-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack
-vasoblitz + Speed Force + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Deadlift
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set. “.” Followed by number is failure, pause for 15-20sec, additional reps

-Deadlift: 210x5, 240x5, 275x10.2
-Good Morning: 95x12, 12, 12, 12, 12
-Hanging Leg Raises: x15, 15, 15
-Elbow Supported Leg Raises: x15, x15

Through the Day
-PES - Multi
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Speed Factor was insane. It really hit me hard with energy and focus. I loved it, but I will reduce the scoop size next time just because of the rush I got. I don't need all that. Had a great workout today. My post workout treat that We picked up yesterday at Universal Studios

IMG_8512.JPG

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-12-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Bench
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set. “.” Followed by number is failure, pause for 15-20sec, additional reps

-Bench: 150x3, 170x3, 195x4.1
-Incline db press: 55x15, 15, 12.3, 10.3
-machine fly: 85x15** (isohold last rep)
-Chest supported db row: 60x10, 10, 10, 10
-cg cable row: 160x10** (isohold last rep)

Through the Day
-PES - Multi
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Really liking speed factor pwo. Gives me the perfect amount of energy and focus.

View attachment 174178

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite, man! Looking forward to this!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-13-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Squat

-Squat: 200x3, 230x3, 260x6.3
-seated leg press: 260x12, 15, 15, 200x15**
-leg extension: 110x15**
-seated leg curl: 70x15, 90x12, 110x10*isohold

Through the Day
-(Out of Multivitamins)
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Dialed it back on the leg curls. Hams still sore from deadlifts on Saturday. Recovery didn’t go as good over the long weekend (home bodied it with harry potter and american horror story binges)
Out of multi’s. Really looking forward to this stack.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-15-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Press

-Press: 90x3, 100x3, 110x7.1
-dips: X15, 15, 15, 14.1, 12.2
-chin-ups: X8,8,6.1, 4.2
-lateral db raises/rear db raises: 4x15x12/4x15x12
-bb curls: 40x12, 50x3x12
-machine preacher: 4x50x12

Through the Day
-(Out of Multivitamins)
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Press strength progress was good. I was able to do same amount of reps with 5lbs more, but i did mess up last week and accidentally made my 2nd set heavier than programmed. I added more volume today just because I had the time and felt like it. Felt great. Still waiting on the stack

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stack is in! Dosing starts today.
IMG_8581.JPG

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-17-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Deadlift

-Deadlift: 225x3, 260x3, 290x7.1
-BB Good Mornings: 95x12, 12, 12, 100x12, 100x12
-Hanging Leg Raises: x15, 15, 15, 15, 15
-Straight Bar Lat Pullover: 30x12, 40x12, 50x12

Through the Day
-MVP/ZMK: 2:2 (Morning:Lunch)/ 4 (Before Bed)
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
I started the stack yesterday and did 4 MVP with my afternoon snack. Right away I am liking the fact that these are all vegetarian capsules.
I took ZMK before bed. The ZMK hits you hard.. I got really drowsy, I am guessing the magnesium made me really relaxed. I was falling asleep talking to my wife. Woke up a bit groggy today, but after moving around I was okay, Please see above for dosing scheme moving forward. I haven't taken my ZMK. I will comment on that tomorrow if I experience the same feeling like I did last night. Deadlifts felt good today. I added the last exercise because my wife was still hitting her last workout. D-Land today and then hang out at home for the night.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-18-2018

Mini Bro Split

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Chest

-Incline BB press: 135x12, 150x10, 155x8, 160x5
-DB chest press: 4x60x12
-Alternating Incline Machine Press: 35x8, 25x12,12,12 (each hand)
-DB fly: 25x12, 35x12,12
-Cable Fly/dips: 15x15, 15, 15/ x4, 5, 8(last set was assisted)

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
The ZMK keeps hitting me hard. Approximately 15 minutes after consumption I feel deep relaxation throughout my body set in. Yesterday I felt it in my upper body and then taper throughout body. Weird feeling of being alert and feeling body start to shutdown.
Today thru Tuesday doing a mini bro split from M&F magazine (the rock) just because my usual routine will be interrupted from Traveling for thanksgiving. i’ll resume my usual routine when I get back.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Off to a great start! Looking forward to your review!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I like to space out the caps 2 w morning meal, 2 lunch/mid, preferably with a fatty meal or something like PB or Almond butter on the side.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I like to space out the caps 2 w morning meal, 2 lunch/mid, preferably with a fatty meal or something like PB or Almond butter on the side.
Ultimate saturation!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s how i am spacing them. My lunches have enough fat in them and my morning dose is with fish oil

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-19-2018

Mini Bro Split

PWO Stack
-r1 pre + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-EAA max + karbolyn

Arms

4 rounds:
-ez bar preacher: 50x12
-ez bar standing: 50x12
-rope hammer: 30x12

4 rounds:
-rope pushdown: 42.5x12
-overhead rope ext: 35x12
-machine dips: 150x12

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Nothing much to comment. Didn’t notice zmk last night since i fell asleep right after taking this..
On an unrelated note, Monday night football is insane right now
Update from zmk dose of last night 11/19.
I felt some relaxation about 30 min from dosage. What i have noticed the last 2 days is i have reduced my caffeine intake for my morning commute. I woke up a bit more alert in the mornings and before my alarm. I go back to sleep for another 30 min.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
ZMK is going to have you sleeping like a baby!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-20-2018

Mini Bro Split

PWO Stack
-wreckage + ergonine

Intra
-EAA max + karbolyn

Legs

-too much volume.

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Workout wrecked me. Had a huge dinner post workout. So far nothing much to comment on the stack.
I’m heading out tomorrow on a mini vacation. Be back at the end of the weekend. I apologize for the short delay. Please also note i will not be taking any of my supps. I’ll pick it back up when i get back. May put in a session or two in the hotel fitness center but not sure yet.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the pre-holiday update! Happy Thanksgiving, man!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back from my trip. Lot of beer, picked up thc gummies and had fun. I’ll continue this back up tomorrow

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-25-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack
-speed force + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Bench

-Bench: 160x5, 180x3, 205x1.1.1.1
-Incline db bench: 55x15, 15, 11.3, 8.4, 8.3*45x4
-chest supported db row: 60x10, 10, 10, 10, 10
-machine fly: 100x15, 115x12*70x12 (last rep isohold)
-dbar cable row: 140x10, 140x10*100x10 (last rep isohold)

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
good to be back. I put in a shoulder workout at the hotel, but not enough cns was worked. Only dbs, and all the walking sped up recovery. Feeling it already today. Back to my regular meals but i’ll put in a donut today. Some football later on

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 Summary

It has been 7 days so far of dosing the stack and thought I should give my first week summary and answer the weekly questions

We want to know how this stack is changing your life. What improvements have you made? How do you feel?

After 7 days of dosing, I have really only noticed the fast relaxation from the ZMK after dosing, anywhere from 15-30 minutes post consumption. I like that it isn't a drug like effect and more of a relaxed state which let's your body and mind know it is time for shutdown when you are laying in bed. I have also noticed that I was able to dramatically decrease my caffeine intake for commuting in the morning. I do perhaps around 50-70 mgs just to wake me up and get to work. I have a feeling it is the added minerals and vitamins giving me more of a natural "kick". Apart from what I have mentioned, I have not much else to comment on these. I continue to hit my numbers on my workouts.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-26-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Squat

-Squat: 215x5, 245x3, 270x5.1
-Leg Press: 10platesx15, 15, 15*8x11, 6x4.3
-Lying Leg Curl: 100x10, 10, 10*80x6*60x5

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Chest felt a little sore but today (11-27) i don’t feel it anymore. A bit of a faster recovery. I will continue to check if that is a trend. Waking up continues to feel easier as if i got better sleep.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Summary

It has been 7 days so far of dosing the stack and thought I should give my first week summary and answer the weekly questions

We want to know how this stack is changing your life. What improvements have you made? How do you feel?

After 7 days of dosing, I have really only noticed the fast relaxation from the ZMK after dosing, anywhere from 15-30 minutes post consumption. I like that it isn't a drug like effect and more of a relaxed state which let's your body and mind know it is time for shutdown when you are laying in bed. I have also noticed that I was able to dramatically decrease my caffeine intake for commuting in the morning. I do perhaps around 50-70 mgs just to wake me up and get to work. I have a feeling it is the added minerals and vitamins giving me more of a natural "kick". Apart from what I have mentioned, I have not much else to comment on these. I continue to hit my numbers on my workouts.
Makes sense. Your body is getting some top-level nutrition and you are seeing some nice (usually ignored) life improvements. Your more efficient sleep and reduction of caffeine is going to have a cascading effect on you for the remainder of this log. I look forward to your next weekly summary!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think its subtle from switching to a regular multivitamin to a top quality powder ingredients like MVP-365 and ZMK. That is why these cost more because you need a lot of capsules full of powder to get these quality ingredients in. Am I saying a daily capsule or two doesnt work? No. Im saying these are superior to them.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-28-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack
-speed force 1/2 serving + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Press

-Press: 95x5, 105x3, 120x4.1
-dips: x15, 15, 15, 15, 15
-chin ups: x8, 8, 7, 5.1, 3.1,
-lat pulldown: 160x3*140x3*120x3*100x3

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Legs seem to have recovered faster, but i did wake up feeling really groggy this morning. Not sure what caused it, but i should mention it. I doubt it was the zmk and maybe i was restless during my sleep. Today’s workout felt really good. Post workout meal along with eggs and a shake
IMG_8635.JPG

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
ZMK can definitely make you groggy if you sleep too little or too long lol. You have to find that sweet spot.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMK can definitely make you groggy if you sleep too little or too long lol. You have to find that sweet spot.
I’ve slept only 3-4 hrs last week on one occasion and I didn’t notice this. Today i didn’t notice it from last nights dosing. I believe it may have been unrelated to zmk.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-29-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 1

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Deadlift

-Deadlift: 240x5, 275x3, 305x5.2
-Good Mornings: 95x12, 12, 100x12, 12, 12
-Leg raises: x15, 15, 15, 15, 15

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
No groggy experienced besides the one instance mentioned. Nothing else to report.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, I prefer splitting my mvp and zmk doses up two times daily if I remember. Ive forgotten numerous times and just took them all before bed.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-01-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Bench

-Bench: 145x5, 165x5, 185x5.1
-Incline BB press: 85x6, 105x6,125x6, 140x6, 150x6, 165x6.1
-Decline smith: 50 each side x 25, 55 x12, 65x8*40*8*25*8
-db press: 50x8, 8, 8 (iso holds 10 sec)
-dip machine/hammer curls: 3x~10-12 drop set dip, and partials curls on last sets
-laying tricep extension/ incline db spiders: 3x~10-12
-duel handle cable tri press down/ sup db curls: 3x~10-12 (isoholds on curls)
-ez bar curl clusters: 40x15, 12, 8, 8,

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
I had a bit more time today so i went hard with extra volume. I want to see how quick recovery is after a brutal training session.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 Summary

Sleep continues to be good. I am starting to not feel that drowsiness anymore. A few instances i have noticed more potent E’s before the hank panky after taking zmk.
I feel mentally great during the days and just recently i have noticed less soreness. For instance i did a very hard chest and arms session on Saturday and barely felt chest soreness . My tris feel it a little bit today but nothing compared to before. I can definitely feel a quicker muscular recovery this week.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-03-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Squat

-Squat: 195x5, 225x5, 250x10.3
-v-squat machine: 3plates each sidex10, 10, 9*2plates each side*1plate each (~8-10reps per drop)
-leg extension cluster: 100x10 (8reps with hard squeeze)30 sec rest, 100xfailure, 45 sec rest 100xfailure
-leg press machine calf: 5x10
-straight leg deads: 185x8, 185x8, 185x6

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
This week i decided to sprinkle some mountain dog sets after my main lift to really crush my muscles. I’ve missed these workouts. Legs are already feeling really fatigued but i crushed the log book and was happy with myself. 3 weeks ago i only did 8 reps at 245 now i was able to push 10 with 250. Imm hoping to recover faster than normal. Let’s see how this stack does in aiding recover after this brutal workout.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Summary

Sleep continues to be good. I am starting to not feel that drowsiness anymore. A few instances i have noticed more potent E’s before the hank panky after taking zmk.
I feel mentally great during the days and just recently i have noticed less soreness. For instance i did a very hard chest and arms session on Saturday and barely felt chest soreness . My tris feel it a little bit today but nothing compared to before. I can definitely feel a quicker muscular recovery this week.
Sounds like an overall quality of life improvement! Happy for you!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. Glad sleep has been good. The quality of MVP-365 and ZMK vs a regular multi vitamin and mineral blend is truly what impresses me . Not many companies have their pills in powder form like this where you have to take eight capsules full of top quality vitamins and minerals. It makes quite a difference.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-05-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Press

-Press: 85x5, 95x5, 110x7
-reverse flys: 4x15x115 (10 partials after every set)
-lateral machine with partner adding eccentric resistance: 65x6, 6, 70x6, 75x6
-seated db press: 55x8, 60x7, 7, 7

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
No improved recovery from squats. Perhaps I spoke to soon.. still pretty sore. Not much else to comment on.. taking so many pills is becoming a bit of a nuisance

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Regarding your squats, have your numbers improved (reps/weight)? Are calories maintenance/deficit/surplus?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-05-2018

Through the Day
You're taking 2 mvp and Zmk's , morning : lunch and four before bed for a total of six capsules in a day?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2mvp morning: 2mvp lunch / 4 zmk before bed.. for a total of 8 per day

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of town for a weekender. My split is 2mvp 2zmk morning and lunch total of 8 pills. No calming effects from zmk this way. Nothing else noticed.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 Summary

For 4 days out of this week I decided to dose ZMK split through the Day with a mix of 2 with my morning 2 mvp and 2 with lunch mvp or 2 with snack around 10hrs from first dose. This is a good option for those who do not want to take all 4 pre-bed and avoid any potential drowsiness or grogginess in morning, but i do find that it helps relax your body if take prebed (only for the first 10 days or so of first starting). I never noticed any grogginess from taking. Only on one isolated day, but it could have been something else not related.
After about 10 days or so, I started not to feel that relaxing effect from the zmk. my body seems to have quickly adjusted.

From 3 weeks of use I can say it aids very slightly in well being and aids very slightly in recovery. I feel that after around 2 weeks I am starting not to feel any new benefits.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-11-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack
-1/2 speed force + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

Bench

-Bench Press: 155x3, 175x3, 195x5.1
-Slight Incline Db press: 55x15, 60x12, 65x9
-Machine Fly: 115x10, 11, 12*100x8*70x8 (10s iso-hold)
-Bent over db row: 60x10, 65x8, 8
-medium ng cable row: 140x10, 10, 10*100x10*85x10 (10s iso-hold)

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Good workout. This morning woke up really tired even though I got my usual 7.5 hrs of sleep.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-12-2018

5/3/1 - Cycle 2

PWO Stack
-1/2 speed force + vasoblitz + ergonine

Intra
-Recovery Factor

squat

-Squat: 210x3, 235x3, 265x7.1
-seated leg press: 150x15, 170x12, 190x10.1
-bulgarian split squat: 50x10*35x10*25x10 (iso hold) second set drop set of death same weights
-lying leg curl: 95x10, 100x10,10,8,8*80x8*50x8

Through the Day
-PES - Fish Oil

Comments
Brutal leg workout! No updates regarding anything i feel.. today was a lower energy kind of day..i have about 6 more days left of stack

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Summary

For 4 days out of this week I decided to dose ZMK split through the Day with a mix of 2 with my morning 2 mvp and 2 with lunch mvp or 2 with snack around 10hrs from first dose. This is a good option for those who do not want to take all 4 pre-bed and avoid any potential drowsiness or grogginess in morning, but i do find that it helps relax your body if take prebed (only for the first 10 days or so of first starting). I never noticed any grogginess from taking. Only on one isolated day, but it could have been something else not related.
After about 10 days or so, I started not to feel that relaxing effect from the zmk. my body seems to have quickly adjusted.

From 3 weeks of use I can say it aids very slightly in well being and aids very slightly in recovery. I feel that after around 2 weeks I am starting not to feel any new benefits.
Does this new dosing change the intensity of your dreams for you?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this new dosing change the intensity of your dreams for you?
No. I never had a change in dreams with any dosing variation. I reverted back to the 4 pills pre bed this week. No changes