STUDHORSE LOOKING TO BECOME A STUD ON SUSTAIN ALPHA LOG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. STUDHORSE LOOKING TO BECOME A STUD ON SUSTAIN ALPHA LOG

Like to thank @thebigt & @cheftepesh1 for this opportunity!

I have been natty my whole life and somehow never got around to trying SA. Been lifting for almost 40 years. Competed as a power lifter from mid 20ís till 39. Injuries put an end to this. Slowly transitioned into bodybuilding and now itís all about getting my iron fix, keeping strict form (While I try to push as much weight as possible) and working around my injuries. I AM brother have been a big help with this.
    Been married forever and my wife started hitting the gym with me about 5 years ago.
    Current weight 211.5, Fat and out of shape. My life schedule is very busy away from work from Mid-April thru October. Good news is Regular & Consistent GYM time is right around the corner.
    I will be using 4 pumps post shower every day. And put a little on my nuts as suggested by @lukehayd
    Maybe all on my balls? Depends on how much 4 pumps are.

ABOUT SUSTAIN ALPHA

Sustain Alpha is a natural testosterone boosting cream that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. This supports male vitality, libido, and erectile function. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At five pumps Sustain Alpha will last 23 applications, at 6 pumps it will last 19 applications.

Sustain Alpha does not contain any pro-hormones or steroidal ingredients. Instead, we packed Sustain Alpha with botanical extracts, and "aromatic-stimulators" to surge testosterone production. This makes Sustain Alpha a safe, healthy and legal male enhancement formula for virtually anybody. By increasing the "testosterone-production-signal" from the brain, Sustain Alpha increases the production of testosterone from the testes. More testosterone means more strength, confidence and sexual prowess.

Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

WHAT SORT OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM SUSTAIN ALPHA?
    As testosterone climbs to its maximum potential, the following results become noticeable -
    Improved libido
    More frequent & harder erections
    Increased ejaculatory volume
    Improved sense of well-being & social confidence
    More prominent gains in the gym
    HOW EXACTLY DOES SUSTAIN ALPHA INCREASE TESTOSTERONE?
    To understand how Sustain Alpha increases Testosterone? Itís important to understand the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA).

In a normal healthy male, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm. The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone]).

On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop ? the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage. In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

Sustain Alpha pushes LH & FSH even higher by direct aromatic stimulation of the hypothalamic and pituitary cells. This is accomplished with natural volatile oils that absorb and penetrate directly into the hypothalamic region upon inhalation.

* Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.

WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN SUSTAIN ALPHA AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
    The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha, that has recently become well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits, is resveratrol. Aside from the noteworthy health benefits, resveratrol is an "estrogen blocker" because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity. (1,2) As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels.

The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. (3-4) Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function - a great benefit for any male interested in improving his heart-health and erection fullness. (4,9)

The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-30)

Other research has shown 7,8 benzoflavone to have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13)

Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Organic), Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, PEG-15 Cocoamine, Trans-Resveratrol (98%), 7,8-Benzoflavone (98%), 3-Aminopropanoic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrahydropiperine*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil. *US Patent 6,849,645

CAN SUSTAIN ALPHA BE USED FOR PCT?
    Yes, Sustain Alpha can successfully be used as a part of PCT for re-starting testosterone production after a suppressive cycle. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend stacking Sustain Alpha with Endosurge turbo for enhancing testicular sensitivity and intensifying testosterone production.

ARE THERE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS WHEN USING SUSTAIN ALPHA?
    When using Sustain Alpha as recommended, the incidence of side effects are extremely unlikely, unless there is a skin allergen that would prohibit use.

HOW SHOULD I APPLY SUSTAIN ALPHA?
    Shower and dry the skin. Apply 3 to 5 pumps to desired application site. Best application sites are chest, upper shoulders, inside arms and inner thighs.

Name:  SA.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  177.1 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

•   

2. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

3. Day 1:
    Applied 2 pumps to my balls as suggested by @lukehayd. My balls are not big enough for 4 pumps.
    applied 2 pumps to my trapz.

The caramel color kind of caught me off guard. I'm use to White from the other Iconic formulas I have used in the past.
    still has the lotion texture and dries fast.
    I haven't told my wife yet. Let's see what this does for the labido! and the Gym.
    •   

4. Last nood I have is from 9-29-2018 (gym time has been hit and miss since August) I currently look worse. Let see what this will do for me now that I should be able to hit the gym again on a regular basis.
    Attachment 172289

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 1:
    Applied 2 pumps to my balls as suggested by @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=122440" target="_blank">lukehayd</a></u>. My balls are not big enough for 4 pumps.
    applied 2 pumps to my trapz.

The caramel color kind of caught me off guard. I'm use to White from the other Iconic formulas I have used in the past.
    still has the lotion texture and dries fast.
    I haven't told my wife yet. Let's see what this does for the labido! and the Gym.
    Lol! I can't get all 4 pumps worked in on my balls either. 3 1/2 is the best I can do.
    Name:  5631~2.jpeg
Views: 99
Size:  12.1 KB

I just spread the rest out on my thighs.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

6. subbed
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

7. Subbed
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

8. I made the list, I'm In!

9. Yes Sir !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. I'm sure that @SFreed and @hairygrandpa would like a video of how you apply the SA. Of course, there's no question that @delsolrob would like said video.

11. in and you are already a stud
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

12. im in...

if anyone can get 4 pumps on balls ac/dc's question would be answered because they would have the biggest balls of em all!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. Looks delicious. I'm in.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

14. In.

And at your age, I would have thought you get get at least 6 pumps on your scrote. As far down as they hang, at least 6.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. SUB!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In.

And at your age, I would have thought you get get at least 6 pumps on your scrote. As far down as they hang, at least 6.
    LMAO! OK maybe 3 pumps!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    im in...

if anyone can get 4 pumps on balls ac/dc's question would be answered because they would have the biggest balls of em all!!!
    They do swing to the left and to the right!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    im in...

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm sure that @SFreed and @hairygrandpa would like a video of how you apply the SA. Of course, there's no question that @delsolrob would like said video.
    I don't need anymore infractions.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    It's my opinion mine should be held every night.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I don't need anymore infractions.
    That's what PMs are for. Lol!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    in and you are already a stud
    Hows it going my big brother? long time no chat. boys doing good?

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That's what PMs are for. Lol!
    Tried to shoot a video but i cant get the phone far enough away to tell its my ball sack and not a speed bag!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to become a beta tester
    By Mcelis323 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Want people's opinion on Sustain Alpha
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. Teenager looking to become bigger
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:05 PM