Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like to thank thebigt & cheftepesh1 for this opportunity!

I have been natty my whole life and somehow never got around to trying SA. Been lifting for almost 40 years. Competed as a power lifter from mid 20’s till 39. Injuries put an end to this. Slowly transitioned into bodybuilding and now it’s all about getting my iron fix, keeping strict form (While I try to push as much weight as possible) and working around my injuries. I AM brother have been a big help with this.
Been married forever and my wife started hitting the gym with me about 5 years ago.
Current weight 211.5, Fat and out of shape. My life schedule is very busy away from work from Mid-April thru October. Good news is Regular & Consistent GYM time is right around the corner.
I will be using 4 pumps post shower every day. And put a little on my nuts as suggested by lukehayd
Maybe all on my balls? Depends on how much 4 pumps are.

ABOUT SUSTAIN ALPHA

Sustain Alpha is a natural testosterone boosting cream that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. This supports male vitality, libido, and erectile function. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At five pumps Sustain Alpha will last 23 applications, at 6 pumps it will last 19 applications.

Sustain Alpha does not contain any pro-hormones or steroidal ingredients. Instead, we packed Sustain Alpha with botanical extracts, and "aromatic-stimulators" to surge testosterone production. This makes Sustain Alpha a safe, healthy and legal male enhancement formula for virtually anybody. By increasing the "testosterone-production-signal" from the brain, Sustain Alpha increases the production of testosterone from the testes. More testosterone means more strength, confidence and sexual prowess.

Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

WHAT SORT OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM SUSTAIN ALPHA?
As testosterone climbs to its maximum potential, the following results become noticeable -
Improved libido
More frequent & harder erections
Increased ejaculatory volume
Improved sense of well-being & social confidence
More prominent gains in the gym
HOW EXACTLY DOES SUSTAIN ALPHA INCREASE TESTOSTERONE?
To understand how Sustain Alpha increases Testosterone? It’s important to understand the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA).

In a normal healthy male, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm. The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone]).

On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop ? the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage. In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

Sustain Alpha pushes LH & FSH even higher by direct aromatic stimulation of the hypothalamic and pituitary cells. This is accomplished with natural volatile oils that absorb and penetrate directly into the hypothalamic region upon inhalation.

* Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.

WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN SUSTAIN ALPHA AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha, that has recently become well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits, is resveratrol. Aside from the noteworthy health benefits, resveratrol is an "estrogen blocker" because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity. (1,2) As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels.

The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. (3-4) Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function - a great benefit for any male interested in improving his heart-health and erection fullness. (4,9)

The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-30)

Other research has shown 7,8 benzoflavone to have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13)

Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Organic), Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, PEG-15 Cocoamine, Trans-Resveratrol (98%), 7,8-Benzoflavone (98%), 3-Aminopropanoic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrahydropiperine*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil. *US Patent 6,849,645

CAN SUSTAIN ALPHA BE USED FOR PCT?
Yes, Sustain Alpha can successfully be used as a part of PCT for re-starting testosterone production after a suppressive cycle. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend stacking Sustain Alpha with Endosurge turbo for enhancing testicular sensitivity and intensifying testosterone production.

ARE THERE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS WHEN USING SUSTAIN ALPHA?
When using Sustain Alpha as recommended, the incidence of side effects are extremely unlikely, unless there is a skin allergen that would prohibit use.

HOW SHOULD I APPLY SUSTAIN ALPHA?
Shower and dry the skin. Apply 3 to 5 pumps to desired application site. Best application sites are chest, upper shoulders, inside arms and inner thighs.

SA.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73 Martyfnemec TheMyth MonteRXS DemntedCowboy bloodnthunder love2liftkat kenpoengineer Daff jtmass nubioso LiveToLift

Final Review

Got 39 days @ 4 pumps per day. Pretty good. I was guessing 30 days.

Improved libido 5/5
This is where this really shined for me.

More frequent & harder erections 4/5
I did notice random wood (odd for my age) and fuller erections

Increased ejaculatory volume 3/5
Hard to tell? This was happening to frequently.

Improved sense of well-being & social confidence 4/5
This was something I was not expecting, but did happen.

More prominent gains in the gym 4/5
This seem to help my endurance a little, was knocking out workouts in less time. My workout log showed more strength gains(Only during week 2-4) than the 8 weeks before. Diet was almost the same. I'll take it! There were some factors from the last 8 weeks to this 8 weeks. my workout to rest schedule was better. So I gave it a 4.

Negatives:
I did get some skin irritation on my trapz which I have never had before with a TD product. After about 7 days. It looked like I had had the aftermath of a sunburn. Very odd!
Used the rest of the time on my inner arms, inner thighs, top of feet and cleaned my hand off on my sack. (No irritation to these areas)

Another Plus that I didn't expect.
This did help keep my body fat under control. I consumed more sweet than usual (Halloween candy laying around) and didn’t gain any weight while strength improved throughout.

Note: I usually get strength increases without supplements. But I think this help to prolong the strength increases for a longer period of time.
especially week 2-4. (per my workout log notes).

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:
Applied 2 pumps to my balls as suggested by lukehayd. My balls are not big enough for 4 pumps.
applied 2 pumps to my trapz.

The caramel color kind of caught me off guard. I'm use to White from the other Iconic formulas I have used in the past.
still has the lotion texture and dries fast.
I haven't told my wife yet. Let's see what this does for the labido! and the Gym.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nood I have is from 9-29-2018 (gym time has been hit and miss since August) I currently look worse. Let see what this will do for me now that I should be able to hit the gym again on a regular basis.
View attachment 172289

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:
Applied 2 pumps to my balls as suggested by @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=122440" target="_blank">lukehayd</a></u>. My balls are not big enough for 4 pumps.
applied 2 pumps to my trapz.

The caramel color kind of caught me off guard. I'm use to White from the other Iconic formulas I have used in the past.
still has the lotion texture and dries fast.
I haven't told my wife yet. Let's see what this does for the labido! and the Gym.
Lol! I can't get all 4 pumps worked in on my balls either. 3 1/2 is the best I can do.
5631~2.jpeg

I just spread the rest out on my thighs.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes Sir !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure that SFreed and hairygrandpa would like a video of how you apply the SA. Of course, there's no question that delsolrob would like said video. ;)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
in and you are already a stud ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in...

if anyone can get 4 pumps on balls ac/dc's question would be answered because they would have the biggest balls of em all!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks delicious. I'm in.

:afro:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

And at your age, I would have thought you get get at least 6 pumps on your scrote. As far down as they hang, at least 6.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

And at your age, I would have thought you get get at least 6 pumps on your scrote. As far down as they hang, at least 6.
LMAO! OK maybe 3 pumps!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in...

if anyone can get 4 pumps on balls ac/dc's question would be answered because they would have the biggest balls of em all!!!
They do swing to the left and to the right!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in...

They do swing to the left and to the right!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure that SFreed and hairygrandpa would like a video of how you apply the SA. Of course, there's no question that delsolrob would like said video. ;)
I don't need anymore infractions.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going my big brother? long time no chat. boys doing good?
yes sir they are getting bigger everyday, I'm so much better now haven't trained in 3 months had a herniated disk that was hell had surgery 3 weeks ago no more back pain on the road to recovery feeling excellent dr said i could resume training in January so I'm anxiously waiting lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Probably try this myself in a few weeks!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes sir they are getting bigger everyday, I'm so much better now haven't trained in 3 months had a herniated disk that was hell had surgery 3 weeks ago no more back pain on the road to recovery feeling excellent dr said i could resume training in January so I'm anxiously waiting lol
Good to hear on the boys! Didnt know you had back surgery? Glad to here it worked! back surgery can be hit and miss.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear on the boys! Didnt know you had back surgery? Glad to here it worked! back surgery can be hit and miss.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2.
Still not much to report.
I get a more tingle when I apply this to my trapz than my nuts. (I did shave the nuts in the shower) love my wifes razor by the way!

Had a pretty good gym session last night. Will hit it again tonight.
Wed. My daughters softball team will be in the state tournament. hopefully I will miss a few days of gym time if they keep winning.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2.
Still not much to report.
I get a more tingle when I apply this to my trapz than my nuts. (I did shave the nuts in the shower) love my wifes razor by the way!

Had a pretty good gym session last night. Will hit it again tonight.
Wed. My daughters softball team will be in the state tournament. hopefully I will miss a few days of gym time if they keep winning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck to your daughters softball team!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thanks , yeah the surgery got scheduled quick the doctor wanted to do it fast because my doctor is worried about me having permanent nerve damage my left leg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hey hey you forgot me!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey hey hey you forgot me!!!
Sorry, I just assumed that HGP would let you out of the basement to watch it with him right before he had you rub his balls in the same fashion as Studhorse.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see this is working well for you, at least the tingles.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
1 pump to the sack, 3 pumps to the trapz and shoulders.

Workout was really good. Dropped from 15 reps to 12 reps last night. felt pretty good after my workout. not so tied as I have been, finally getting back to a regular routine. strength is starting to raise pretty fast as well. I underestimated my weight on about 75% of my lifts for 12 reps. I now have them set.
endurance is not there yet, to be expected for missing so much gym time. Most lift reps were in the range of 12/10/8/4 (1 min. rest) fizzled pretty fast but the first rep strength after 2ea. warm up set was better than expected! Note: I always do legs first. Hack squats were strong. 12/12/10/9.

Wife Cardio was pretty good last night as well. the labido is starting to pick up a little just after 3 days! pretty good.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
1 pump to the sack, 3 pumps to the trapz and shoulders.

Workout was really good. Dropped from 15 reps to 12 reps last night. felt pretty good after my workout. not so tied as I have been, finally getting back to a regular routine. strength is starting to raise pretty fast as well. I underestimated my weight on about 75% of my lifts for 12 reps. I now have them set.
endurance is not there yet, to be expected for missing so much gym time. Most lift reps were in the range of 12/10/8/4 (1 min. rest) fizzled pretty fast but the first rep strength after 2ea. warm up set was better than expected! Note: I always do legs first. Hack squats were strong. 12/12/10/9.

Wife Cardio was pretty good last night as well. the labido is starting to pick up a little just after 3 days! pretty good.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know why it is double posting everything?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Following. I'm curious about this stuff.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4
Not much new to report. 4 pumps after morning shower. will have a couple of off days from the gym.
might get in a little wife cardio.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Not much new to report. 4 pumps after morning shower. will have a couple of off days from the gym.
the only cardio i like it's only like 2 minutes tho lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 4
sorry, man..didn't realize you were only on day 4....sustain probably won't kick in for most as quickly as it did for me---I have to keep reminding myself---everyone does not react the same, lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sorry, man..didn't realize you were only on day 4....sustain probably won't kick in for most as quickly as it did for me---I have to keep reminding myself---everyone does not react the same, lol.
As he put it “wife cardio” which is awesome way to put it . Was good