STUDHORSE LOOKING TO BECOME A STUD ON SUSTAIN ALPHA LOG

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    the only cardio i like it's only like 2 minutes tho lol
    Way I see it is 2min is better than zero minutes!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Day 5
    4 pumps. I noticed a little tingle at the application area on my trapz when I started to sweat. like 15 hrs after application! Pretty cool.
    Had a great workout late yesterday. Got to the gym late from out of town and killed it for 2.25hrs.Strength still climbing a little.
    Wife was too tired late last night for cardio.
    Day 6,7 & 8 will probably be off days. A Lot of family stuff Friday-Sun. I did get all my workouts in this week!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 5
    4 pumps. I noticed a little tingle at the application area on my trapz when I started to sweat. like 15 hrs after application! Pretty cool.
    Had a great workout late yesterday. Got to the gym late from out of town and killed it for 2hrs.Strength still climbing a little.
    Wife was too tired late last night for cardio.
    Day 6,7 & 8 will probably be off days. A Lot of family stuff Friday-Sun. I did get all my workouts in this week!
    cardio is good for the heart....just sayin
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Way I see it is 2min is better than zero minutes!
    "Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven."

https://youtu.be/WGOohBytKTU
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. I noticed Saturday night that the application site on my trapz and chest were red and blotchy ? (6 days in).
    Changed the application spot to inside of arms, shoulders, top of feet and inner quads. I noticed Monday morning that the irritation has gone down on the trapz and chest.
    I did notice a slight burn when I start sweating in the gym but nothing bad. It has done this since day one.
    Never had this happen with a TD?

Will see how the new application locations react.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I noticed Saturday night that the application site on my trapz and chest were red and blotchy ? (6 days in).
    Changed the application spot to inside of arms, shoulders, top of feet and inner quads. I noticed Monday morning that the irritation has gone down on the trapz and chest.
    I did notice a slight burn when I start sweating in the gym but nothing bad. It has done this since day one.

Interesting, lets see how new locations react.
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

7. I rotate application sites
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I rotate application sites
    I almost always use my trapz, shoulders, abs and Chest. no hair.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    if looking to rotate areas of application, inner thighs is great for sustain.

btw-putting some moisturizer on a few hours after application might help, I've never had any issues but I have heard of others doing this and apparently it helps.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I stick to these areas with extra on the legs to use up what’s left on hands.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

11. Day 9
    Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 2 pumps to inner thighs, 1 pump to inside of arms. the red blotches on my trapz and chest is gone after 2 days of not applying there.

Labido is starting to heat up. The wife was like tonight? after all night saturday. I said Yep. she asked what I was taking. told her sustain alpha!
    she was like its working!

Had a great workout last night. Endurance is picking up and strength improvements as well. all lifts are still climbing in reps or weight. I always progressive load.
    Knocked out my Full body workout in 1hr. 50 min. (this is pretty good) endurance is increasing and less time between sets. Especially the last 2-3 lifts.
    Last week when I moved to 3 sets it was taking over 2.25hrs. This is a awesome increase in one week for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 9
    Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 2 pumps to inner thighs, 1 pump to inside of arms. the red blotches on my trapz and chest is gone after 2 days of not applying there.

Labido is starting to heat up. The wife was like tonight? after all night saturday. I said Yep. she asked what I was taking. told her sustain alpha!

Had a great workout last night. Endurance is picking up and strength improvements as well. all lifts are still climbing in reps or weight. I always progressive load.
    Knocked out my Full body workout in 1hr. 50 min. (this is pretty good) endurance is increasing and less time between sets. Especially the last 2-3 lifts.
    Last week when I moved to 3 sets it was taking over 2.25hrs. This is a awesome increase in one week for me.

when I am on sustain...'again' is a word I hear a lot from my wife, lol!!!

13. I made it!!! Looks like everything is going well so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. Day 10
    Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 1 pumps to inner thighs, 2 pump to inside of arms.(These areas are currently having no issues)
    (Now the the red blotches are gone I noticed my skin in these original application spots My trapz and upper chest was very dry) as recommended by @thebigt hit it with a little of my wifes lotion will see how this works.

I'm starting to put back on a little size!
    Missed the gym last night. My wife had planned some stuff without letting me know! kind of pissed me off. I had already dropped 2 radiate caps and drank my vasoblitz on the way home from work. So I was at this function sweating. Spent most of my time outside with the smokers. That is were the best conversations are usually at anyways!

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I made it!!! Looks like everything is going well so far.
    MrKleen in the house!
    This really helps the labido! my endurance is improving as well.
    How's the bad wheel doing?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I noticed Saturday night that the application site on my trapz and chest were red and blotchy ? (6 days in).

that sucks I've never had that happen to me ouch
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 9

week 3 should be a lot of fun!!!

tell your wife to be ready, lol!!!

18. Day 11
    1 pump to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 2 pumps inner thighs.
    these areas seem to not get irritated. I have 2 spots on the front of my traps 1 about 4" dia. the other is smaller that are very dry and red and slightly painful, almost like a very mild chemical burn. kind of weird. Been putting lotion with aloe vera on them, will see how it heals?

Weight was 211.4 last night. (body weight has not moved much but the strength is increasing) !!!
    Workout was great again. started out a little sluggish on my Platz hacks but got better as the blood got flowing. Got a little old man twinge in my lower back picking up 2 85lb d-bells for incline hex presses.(Did Not bend my knees enough) It bothered me last night but feels better this morning.

Had the 3 granddaughters over for the night. no cardio!
    Dinner was pancakes and bacon! that's what they wanted. So they got it!

19. Breakfast dinners are always the best
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

20. Day 12
    2 pumps to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump inner thighs.
    These location sites seem to be the best for SA for some reason.

Labido is now top notch.
    This is also helping with me maintaining my weight. I have not been eating very clean and my body weight has stayed the same.
    My lifts are still climbing on strength or reps . except my pull ups. struck at 10/9/4 the last 2 weeks. Not I have a torn labrum and I'm a little paranoid when I feel it. I really try to focus on my elbows but I do get some pain in my left shoulder. Nothing bad enough to say no dice and quit doing them.

Day 13,14 & 15 will be off days. Had a great week of full body workouts. Time for a few days off and let this body heal and grow!
    I do plan on a lot of wife cardio!

21. As far as the claims go: Day 12 evaluation.

Improved libido started 8-9 days in.
    More frequent & harder erections last 2 days, waking up in a tent! at my age this is rare.
    Increased ejaculatory volume yes!
    Improved sense of well-being & social confidence last few days I have noticed this.
    More prominent gains in the gym Yes!

Not I don't use TRT, SARM's, PH's or AS

22. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 12
    2 pumps to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump inner thighs.
    These location sites seem to be the best for SA for some reason.

Labido is now top notch.
    This is also helping with me maintaining my weight. I have not been eating very clean and my body weight has stayed the same.
    My lifts are still climbing on strength or reps . except my pull ups. struck at 10/9/4 the last 2 weeks. Not I have a torn labrum and I'm a little paranoid when I feel it. I really try to focus on my elbows but I do get some pain in my left shoulder. Nothing bad enough to say no dice and quit doing them.

Day 13,14 & 15 will be off days. Had a great week of full body workouts. Time for a few days off and let this body heal and grow!
    I do plan on a lot of wife cardio!
    I hate labrum issues... I am limping along right now with my labrum being really inflamed, or it tore worse. One or the other. So I have really had to cut all the weights by about by 50% and try to make it work... Luckily pull ups don't seem to get it too bad as long as I keep them shoulder width and not wide grip. Wide Grip I can feel but not too bad.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    As far as the claims go: Day 12 evaluation.

Improved libido started 8-9 days in.
    More frequent & harder erections last 2 days, waking up in a tent! at my age this is rare.
    Increased ejaculatory volume yes!
    Improved sense of well-being & social confidence last few days I have noticed this.
    More prominent gains in the gym Yes!

Not I don't use TRT, SARM's, PH's or AS
    just wait for week 3!!!!

I get the hint that you will be a frequent user of sustain alpha, lol.

24. Enjoying you log @Studhorse, sounds like you are getting good results with Sustain Alpha !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Me too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to become a beta tester
    By Mcelis323 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Want people's opinion on Sustain Alpha
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. Teenager looking to become bigger
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:05 PM