STUDHORSE LOOKING TO BECOME A STUD ON SUSTAIN ALPHA LOG

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's my opinion mine should be held every night.
    TRUE! but I dont have the biggest balls of them all.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Hows it going my big brother? long time no chat. boys doing good?
    yes sir they are getting bigger everyday, I'm so much better now haven't trained in 3 months had a herniated disk that was hell had surgery 3 weeks ago no more back pain on the road to recovery feeling excellent dr said i could resume training in January so I'm anxiously waiting lol
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
    •   

3. Subbed. Probably try this myself in a few weeks!

4. Subbed!

5. In!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    yes sir they are getting bigger everyday, I'm so much better now haven't trained in 3 months had a herniated disk that was hell had surgery 3 weeks ago no more back pain on the road to recovery feeling excellent dr said i could resume training in January so I'm anxiously waiting lol
    Good to hear on the boys! Didnt know you had back surgery? Glad to here it worked! back surgery can be hit and miss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    Good to hear on the boys! Didnt know you had back surgery? Glad to here it worked! back surgery can be hit and miss.

8. Day 2.
    Still not much to report.
    I get a more tingle when I apply this to my trapz than my nuts. (I did shave the nuts in the shower) love my wifes razor by the way!

Had a pretty good gym session last night. Will hit it again tonight.
    Wed. My daughters softball team will be in the state tournament. hopefully I will miss a few days of gym time if they keep winning.

9. Day 2.
    Still not much to report.
    I get a more tingle when I apply this to my trapz than my nuts. (I did shave the nuts in the shower) love my wifes razor by the way!

Had a pretty good gym session last night. Will hit it again tonight.
    Wed. My daughters softball team will be in the state tournament. hopefully I will miss a few days of gym time if they keep winning.

10. good luck to your daughters softball team!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck to your daughters softball team!!!
    Thanks brother!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    thanks , yeah the surgery got scheduled quick the doctor wanted to do it fast because my doctor is worried about me having permanent nerve damage my left leg

13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm sure that @SFreed and @hairygrandpa would like a video of how you apply the SA. Of course, there's no question that @delsolrob would like said video.
    Hey hey hey you forgot me!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Hey hey hey you forgot me!!!
    Sorry, I just assumed that HGP would let you out of the basement to watch it with him right before he had you rub his balls in the same fashion as @Studhorse.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  15. STUDHORSE LOOKING TO BECOME A STUD ON SUSTAIN ALPHA LOG

Great to see this is working well for you, at least the tingles.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

16. Day 3
    1 pump to the sack, 3 pumps to the trapz and shoulders.

Workout was really good. Dropped from 15 reps to 12 reps last night. felt pretty good after my workout. not so tied as I have been, finally getting back to a regular routine. strength is starting to raise pretty fast as well. I underestimated my weight on about 75% of my lifts for 12 reps. I now have them set.
    endurance is not there yet, to be expected for missing so much gym time. Most lift reps were in the range of 12/10/8/4 (1 min. rest) fizzled pretty fast but the first rep strength after 2ea. warm up set was better than expected! Note: I always do legs first. Hack squats were strong. 12/12/10/9.

Wife Cardio was pretty good last night as well. the labido is starting to pick up a little just after 3 days! pretty good.

17. Day 3
    1 pump to the sack, 3 pumps to the trapz and shoulders.

Workout was really good. Dropped from 15 reps to 12 reps last night. felt pretty good after my workout. not so tied as I have been, finally getting back to a regular routine. strength is starting to raise pretty fast as well. I underestimated my weight on about 75% of my lifts for 12 reps. I now have them set.
    endurance is not there yet, to be expected for missing so much gym time. Most lift reps were in the range of 12/10/8/4 (1 min. rest) fizzled pretty fast but the first rep strength after 2ea. warm up set was better than expected! Note: I always do legs first. Hack squats were strong. 12/12/10/9.

Wife Cardio was pretty good last night as well. the labido is starting to pick up a little just after 3 days! pretty good.

18. Don't know why it is double posting everything?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Don't know why it is double posting everything?
    If it's worth saying, it's worth saying it twice! That's why all my posts only post once.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

20. Following. I'm curious about this stuff.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

21. IN
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

22. Day 4
    Not much new to report. 4 pumps after morning shower. will have a couple of off days from the gym.
    might get in a little wife cardio.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 4
    Not much new to report. 4 pumps after morning shower. will have a couple of off days from the gym.
    the only cardio i like it's only like 2 minutes tho lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Day 4
    sorry, man..didn't realize you were only on day 4....sustain probably won't kick in for most as quickly as it did for me---I have to keep reminding myself---everyone does not react the same, lol.

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, man..didn't realize you were only on day 4....sustain probably won't kick in for most as quickly as it did for me---I have to keep reminding myself---everyone does not react the same, lol.
    As he put it “wife cardio” which is awesome way to put it . Was good
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to become a beta tester
    By Mcelis323 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Want people's opinion on Sustain Alpha
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. Teenager looking to become bigger
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:05 PM