Superman's MST ZMK Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Superman's MST ZMK Log

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to say a big thank you to @MySTeek for choosing me to log MST's lovely ZMK. So just a quick run down on me and what I hope to achieve with ZMK. I'm 26 years old, I've been training since 8th grade (I was trying to get big for high school football), my training has became more and more serious over the last 5 years, I completed in my first bodybuilding show this past April, and I love to speed up my recovery time, as well as, maybe increase dream recall with ZMK. I used to have dreams all the time and remember them now I'm lucky if I remember one a month. I've heard that if you don't get into deep enough sleep than that could be why. Plus I'm sure it might be why I'm not recovering really good at the moment, too. Please feel free to tag some folks who you think might be interested and if you have any questions or recommendations I'm all ears. I just took my first dose at 12PM and currently yawning, so GOODNIGHT and Good Dreams! Name:  1538366570618~2.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  74.6 KB

2. Awesome, good to hear. yes sleep is one of the most overlooked things for muscle growth. Your body craves that deep rem state sleep where you sleep all the way through waking up feeling rejuvenated and well rested.

what show did you do this year? you did novice or open bodybuilding?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Awesome, good to hear. yes sleep is one of the most overlooked things for muscle growth. Your body craves that deep rem state sleep where you sleep all the way through waking up feeling rejuvenated and well rested.

what show did you do this year? you did novice or open bodybuilding?
    I did an NPC show where I took first in true novice and jr bodybuilding in lightweight class (176.5lbs).

4. Definitely in on this log!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. You're gonna dig ZMK no doubt.
    •   

6. Day 1

Alright everyone, I woke up feeling the best in a long time. I took it at 12am last night and woke straight up @7am. I feel refreshed, energetic, and recovered! Also, as a huge plus I had a dream and I remembered it after waking. I'm sure this could be placebo, but I had so much natural energy I took one of my low stimulant pre's and had one hell of a leg day. Perhaps I was missing those essential minerals. Even though i eat healthy, i know our food is mostly mass produced and it itself is even malnourished. Let's just hope this continues, if it does this WILL be a staple supplement for me.

7. It's pretty amazing how something like sleep is so vital and how ZMK goes beyond the call of duty.

I forgot to take my usual 4 last night and I woke up at 0430 after hitting the rack at about 2200. Sleep was absolute **** and I couldn't go back to sleep, we had a gi class this morning at 0700 (BJJ) and I'm generally up at 0530-0545 to prep, hydrate and get dialed in before I walk over to the academy. This morning, I was groggy, and my body ached. My ability to grip collars, sleeves and pants was reduced slightly and my ability to push out of holds and controls was reduced.

It's the little things that can be profound. I know I've said it over and over again but ZMK is absolutely vital in my daily regiment.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    It's pretty amazing how something like sleep is so vital and how ZMK goes beyond the call of duty.

I forgot to take my usual 4 last night and I woke up at 0430 after hitting the rack at about 2200. Sleep was absolute **** and I couldn't go back to sleep, we had a gi class this morning at 0700 (BJJ) and I'm generally up at 0530-0545 to prep, hydrate and get dialed in before I walk over to the academy. This morning, I was groggy, and my body ached. My ability to grip collars, sleeves and pants was reduced slightly and my ability to push out of holds and controls was reduced.

It's the little things that can be profound. I know I've said it over and over again but ZMK is absolutely vital in my daily regiment.
    Yes it is. It's crazy to think I could have had this in my staples all this time. All the gains I've missed out on haha. When i started comparing ZMK to other ZMA products i notice just how polished and well rounded it is. Plus I like their use of P-5-P and all Krebs, so you know it's maximum absorption.

9. Hello my dude
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Hello my dude
    Hey bud! Welcome welcome

11. count me in.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    count me in.
    Glad to have you along for the ride big man.

13. Let's get the show on the road! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you have some background with Lucid Dreaming. You a fan?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

14. In and down for better sleep.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Let's get the show on the road! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you have some background with Lucid Dreaming. You a fan?
    Huge fan haha. I feel that if I do dream I feel much more recovered, coincidence I think not.

16. Day 2

Alright guys and gals, I took my dose around 12:30am last night was laying there reading posts on AM and looked at the clock at 12:47am then I was out cold! Second night of use, second dream recall in a row!! Let's see if we can continue this. I don't actually remember the last time I recalled two dreams back to back. Thank you ZMK! I woke up at a little before 8, again immediately fully awake. Not groggy or weak feeling. One thing I have noticed is that I must drink a full glass of water with the pills at night or I wake up parched/dehydrated. I do urinate quite a bit more in the mornings than before and I usually drink a glass of water before bed. Today was arm day! I felt amazing, my muscle contractions were much much harder. One more thing, this dream was extremely vivid. I almost thought it was real. Alright everyone, have a great day!

17. dang, I went to bed thinking of a young Christy canyon in hopes of a fantasy dream-nada!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

18. SUB!

19. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    Day 2

Alright guys and gals, I took my dose around 12:30am last night was laying there reading posts on AM and looked at the clock at 12:47am then I was out cold! Second night of use, second dream recall in a row!! Let's see if we can continue this. I don't actually remember the last time I recalled two dreams back to back. Thank you ZMK! I woke up at a little before 8, again immediately fully awake. Not groggy or weak feeling. One thing I have noticed is that I must drink a full glass of water with the pills at night or I wake up parched/dehydrated. I do urinate quite a bit more in the mornings than before and I usually drink a glass of water before bed. Today was arm day! I felt amazing, my muscle contractions were much much harder. One more thing, this dream was extremely vivid. I almost thought it was real. Alright everyone, have a great day!
    And to think you're only on day 3!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

20. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    And to think you're only on day 3!
    I know! I can't wait to take my dose tonight lol. I am now looking forward to bedtime.

21. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    I know! I can't wait to take my dose tonight lol. I am now looking forward to bedtime.
    A scary side effect for me personally was a difficulty differentiating dream memories from waking memories. Usually, dream memories are far more abstract and fragmented than waking memories. So differentiation isn't a problem. Because ZMK is so effective in what it does, I am forced to analyze my dreams upon waking so I can confirm and compartmentalize what my subconscious usually does for me when not on ZMK. The con is an added brain task. The pro is a forced self-evaluation and more mindfulness training. ZMK logs are always my favorite to follow for this reason.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

22. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    A scary side effect for me personally was a difficulty differentiating dream memories from waking memories. Usually, dream memories are far more abstract and fragmented than waking memories. So differentiation isn't a problem. Because ZMK is so effective in what it does, I am forced to analyze my dreams upon waking so I can confirm and compartmentalize what my subconscious usually does for me when not on ZMK. The con is an added brain task. The pro is a forced self-evaluation and more mindfulness training. ZMK logs are always my favorite to follow for this reason.
    Oh wow, that's awesome I never even thought of that.

23. Day 3

I tell y'all what, this ZMK is truly amazing another night down and another dream, too. The dreams haven't been weird, yet. They have been pretty normal actually. I felt terrific even on only 5 and a half hours of sleep. I stayed up playing xbox last night until 2 then had to open this morning at work. I had some great energy today while at work, so that's a big plus. Usually I start getting tired around 3, but not today. It's just crazy how much sleep really does truly help even us that know to get plenty of it and to eat right. I had an insane pump for shoulders tonight. Strength and muscle contraction was up quite a bit. We are only three days in folks, let's see what the next 27 have to offer.

24. Good to hear your experience good results on ZMK. Yes sleep is so overlooked by so many people. If people would make sure they get 7-8 hours of great sleep life would be better for them obviously
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

25. Who would have thought listening to our physiological impulses would lead us to somewhere?!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. eatingisfun's MST Somnidren & ZMK log!!
    By eatingisfun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
  5. Chemist2234's MST Citruvol Log
    By Chemist2234 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:04 PM