Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all got my Iron Legion Virtus thank you delsolrob for getting this in my hands as well as cheftepesh1 and thebigt for the hookup.

Virtus is a topical aromatase inhibitor and from what ive heard a Damn good one for over the counter. I'm currently on self administered TRT so I'm going to exchange a pharma ai for the virtus and see if it can control estrogen while on low dose testosterone. The last product that was able to do that for me was formestane which is long gone or difficult to find at the very least. Will be completely honest here how this guy works and in the following post I will get more detailed about exactly what I am taking and what I'm hoping to see from Virtus.

0929181412.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in on this!

This is one of the few products I have never had a chance to use, so I was happy to see that it recently came back.

I saw at least one log of this product stacked with Invictus, and the dude got exceptionally lean and ripped!

I hope Virtus sticks around this time so I can give it a whirl in the near future!

I am not on TRT, but that is likely just a matter of time :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this for sure!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the gains

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In broski

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m in on this!

This is one of the few products I have never had a chance to use, so I was happy to see that it recently came back.

I saw at least one log of this product stacked with Invictus, and the dude got exceptionally lean and ripped!

I hope Virtus sticks around this time so I can give it a whirl in the near future!

I am not on TRT, but that is likely just a matter of time :)
virtus/invictus is indeed a great stack, I just finished it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok Godstrength count me IN!!!:bandit:

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! I'm liking it so far myself

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see this made it to you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so what I'm running right now is test propionate topical 125 mg per milliliter. I use about 4/5 ml (100mg) a day which keeps my test levels around 700 ng/dl. I've also been supplementing with iconic formulations Alpha P5 topical pregnenolone at about .25 - .3 ml a day. Also been running anavar at 20 mg a day for almost 4 weeks and a nice little recomp. I'm about to drop the anavar shortly and introduce some oral trest pre-workout.

Now as for virtus and how it fits in with what I'm currently doing: applied my first dose on Saturday estro has been a little high I had little bit of gyno flare up I and was using Nolva but it was only stopping the gyno and wasn't dealing with any estrogen problems. I do have a pharma AI that I was using but wanted to wait and see how the Virtus worked in comparison.

So Saturday applied my first dose on the chest of 1 ml and I can tell you it absolutely knocked the excess estrogen out of my chest. The first day I woke up and the gyno was virtually non-existent and shrunken back. So I used it for 2 days and waking up this morning it's pretty much gone and back to normal. I'm honestly really surprised at how well this stuff works and did not expect it to fight it off that quickly. Needless to say it also dried me out pretty fast so I'm excited to see how this will work over the next few weeks and also when I introduce the trest into the mix how it will hold up.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, I was expecting results.. but that was FAST!

Is that typical?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Is that typical?
I can't claim typical, but 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan does have an IC50 value of just 2.2 fold less than Letro...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is that typical?
I will say this after 3 days @ 1ml I will most likely back off to .5ml ed or eod and see how that goes. My estro is good right now so I'll just be using for maintanence. I will say this, not since formeron have I found an otc ai that is capable of controlling estrogen on up to 500mg/week of test. Id say at this point Virtus is at least as good and possibly better than the old formeron at controlling estrogen imo. We'll see how it goes over a period of time but it brought my estrogen problems under control really quickly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've never needed to go over .5ml ed...makes a bottle of Virtus pretty cost effective for the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say this after 3 days @ 1ml I will most likely back off to .5ml ed or eod and see how that goes. My estro is good right now so I'll just be using for maintanence. I will say this, not since formeron have I found an otc ai that is capable of controlling estrogen on up to 500mg/week of test. Id say at this point Virtus is at least as good and possibly better than the old formeron at controlling estrogen imo. We'll see how it goes over a period of time but it brought my estrogen problems under control really quickly.
I loved formestane, I mean I LOVED IT....VIRTUS is equally as good at estrogen control, imo...unfortunately I don't get the insane libido I got from formestane-some, but not nearly as much!!!

no problem I just run it with dermacrine and sustain!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved formestane, I mean I LOVED IT....VIRTUS is equally as good at estrogen control, imo...unfortunately I don't get the insane libido I got from formestane-some, but not nearly as much!!!

no problem I just run it with dermacrine and sustain!!!
Yeah the form was great for libido....

Ok guys heres an update. Been using 1 ml/day. I tried to back down to .5 but it wasnt enough to control the estro problems ive been having. Keep in mind I'm running anabolics so this is a true test for Virtus' capabilities. It is doing its job I just have to dose at 1ml. I also had to take 10mg of nolva last night as this little bit of gyno flare up is trying to fight back after virtus gave it that initial beating. I woke up this morning really dry (from the nolva/virtus combo) and the gyno situation is def under control and I'm in much better shape than before I started. I'm going to stick to 1ml a day.

Also I dropped the anavar (had a nice little recomp with it) and am going to be using oral trest at 30mg pre workout or pre sexual relations .

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to buy this guy right now so I'm scraping up whatever I can so I don't have to dip into other funds.

Screenshot_2018-09-30-13-20-38.jpeg

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so what I'm running right now is test propionate topical 125 mg per milliliter. I use about 4/5 ml (100mg) a day which keeps my test levels around 700 ng/dl. I've also been supplementing with iconic formulations Alpha P5 topical pregnenolone at about .25 - .3 ml a day. Also been running anavar at 20 mg a day for almost 4 weeks and a nice little recomp. I'm about to drop the anavar shortly and introduce some oral trest pre-workout.

Now as for virtus and how it fits in with what I'm currently doing: applied my first dose on Saturday estro has been a little high I had little bit of gyno flare up I and was using Nolva but it was only stopping the gyno and wasn't dealing with any estrogen problems. I do have a pharma AI that I was using but wanted to wait and see how the Virtus worked in comparison.

So Saturday applied my first dose on the chest of 1 ml and I can tell you it absolutely knocked the excess estrogen out of my chest. The first day I woke up and the gyno was virtually non-existent and shrunken back. So I used it for 2 days and waking up this morning it's pretty much gone and back to normal. I'm honestly really surprised at how well this stuff works and did not expect it to fight it off that quickly. Needless to say it also dried me out pretty fast so I'm excited to see how this will work over the next few weeks and also when I introduce the trest into the mix how it will hold up.
test propionate topical ? Is that a thing now? Never heard of it? Thank you for the information

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test propionate topical ? Is that a thing now? Never heard of it? Thank you for the information
Its very effective... Most transdermals/topical use test base powder which makes application necessary more often. Prop has a half life of 2-3 days so it doesnt need application as often and keeps things more stable. I have used this stuff for TRT at as little as 1 ml every 3 days or every other day and it works the same. Ive been on it for over a year and prefer it to pinning every week. I used injectables for years so found that transdermals work well for me and a breath of fresh air instead of pinning all the time.

The carrier is really the most important thing in any topical/td along with the molecular weight of the compound. Anything less than 500 Daltons can pass through the dermis with 300 or less being ideal. Test prop is right around 300 somewhere.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the form was great for libido....

Ok guys heres an update. Been using 1 ml/day. I tried to back down to .5 but it wasnt enough to control the estro problems ive been having. Keep in mind I'm running anabolics so this is a true test for Virtus' capabilities. It is doing its job I just have to dose at 1ml. I also had to take 10mg of nolva last night as this little bit of gyno flare up is trying to fight back after virtus gave it that initial beating. I woke up this morning really dry (from the nolva/virtus combo) and the gyno situation is def under control and I'm in much better shape than before I started. I'm going to stick to 1ml a day.

Also I dropped the anavar (had a nice little recomp with it) and am going to be using oral trest at 30mg pre workout or pre sexual relations .
glad you were able to get things under control!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously interested in transdermal Test prop. Good updates man.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update I'm still cruising along w virtus everyday. Some days .5 some days up to 1ml. It is controlling the estrogen however I am having to dose daily to keep it in check.

Quick question delsolrob it says not to use more than 1ml. Does this apply to someone using hormonals as well and is it harmful or is it a fear of crashing Estrogen.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a bis/tris blast at 5am this morning after eating a 14" personal pizza by myself and a custard pie with coconut fudge ice cream last night. Took 3 caps of predator before the food massacre. Intermittnet fasted today until 2pm (16 hrs) but still.... Running virtus @ .5 -1ml ed alongside 10mg nolva eod doing its thing. It's got me looking pretty dry and lean.
1010180622c.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a bis/tris blast at 5am this morning after eating a 14" personal pizza by myself and a custard pie with coconut fudge ice cream last night. Took 3 caps of predator before the food massacre. Intermittnet fasted today until 2pm (16 hrs) but still.... Running virtus @ .5 -1ml ed alongside 10mg nolva eod doing its thing. It's got me looking pretty dry and lean.
View attachment 172387
agreed, looking dry and lean!!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva would anyway do it’s thing by taking care of Estro sides and crushing it. So, why Virtus?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva would anyway do it’s thing by taking care of Estro sides and crushing it. So, why Virtus?
Nolva doesn't do a thing to lower estrogen. It's simply binds to the breast tissue so that the estrogen has nowhere to dock and land. If you read the beginning of my thread you'll see that I was using the nolva by itself and it wasn't working. You need something to lower estrogen as well. An ai lowers estrogen a serm does not. I'm using the two and conjunction and it's doing the trick. I'm in much better shape than I was when I started with Nolva only.

Also I have arimadex but I'm giving virtus a fair opportunity to control estrogen while using hormonals at low doses and giving my honest opinion.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva doesn't do a thing to lower estrogen. It's simply binds to the breast tissue so that the estrogen has nowhere to dock and land. If you read the beginning of my thread you'll see that I was using the nolva by itself and it wasn't working. You need something to lower estrogen as well. An ai lowers estrogen a serm does not. I'm using the two and conjunction and it's doing the trick. I'm in much better shape than I was when I started with Nolva only.

Also I have arima decks but I'm giving virtus a fair opportunity to control estrogen while using hormonals at low doses and giving my honest opinion.
Got it. I am not well read on these and neither do I have the experience. Thanks for clarifying.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also I have arima decks but I'm giving virtus a fair opportunity to control estrogen while using hormonals at low doses and giving my honest opinion.
Double again

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. I am not well read on these and neither do I have the experience. Thanks for clarifying.
No problem man... Yeah basically initially I was using the nolva solo and it was merely keeping it from getting worse but wasn't getting better either. Until I started using both in conjunction and am,just using nolva at 10mg eod right now to be safe. It was giving me some trouble for a couple weeks and I ordered more arimadex but was also waiting for Virtus as I had a little mix up with my shipping so I waited longer than usual to start the ai. By that point it got a little out of hand. Using both together it is controlling it I am finding I have to dose on the high end of virtus dosage most days in order to do that.

Keep in mind I'm on testosterone and also recently started using oral trest a few times a week. And before that was using anavar w the trt test dose.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good for sure, and it’s always a treat to see a diet that rivals my own!

I can’t seem to make out the writing in the note this time ?!$??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a quick update I'm still cruising along w virtus everyday. Some days .5 some days up to 1ml. It is controlling the estrogen however I am having to dose daily to keep it in check.

Quick question delsolrob it says not to use more than 1ml. Does this apply to someone using hormonals as well and is it harmful or is it a fear of crashing Estrogen.
I missed this question. 1ml is the limit listed on the label, because that's the way people work...if we put do not exceed 2ml on there, too many people would start at 2ml, rather than the .5ml to asses tolerance and necessity. With such a potent product, we needed to be conservative :)

Advanced users should be able to determine what doses are best for their needs...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good for sure, and it’s always a treat to see a diet that rivals my own!

I can’t seem to make out the writing in the note this time ?!$??
Thanks bro Yeah it's nice to be able to have cheat meals like that!! You got to live a little you know. I do that with the 14-inch Pizza about once a week and I'm messed up about anything coconut it's my weakness LOL....

Oh and ask for the note it says Ricky10 is nosey hahaha

Honestly tho same notes same girl

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 172387
Looking good

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still running virtus at .5-1 ml per day. It definitely has a handle on the estrogen. I'm only dosing the nolva as needed @10 mg maybe every 3-4 days. It took a couple weeks to bring it under subjection but I think the virtus is dialed in and working well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still running virtus at .5-1 ml per day. It definitely has a handle on the estrogen. I'm only dosing the nolva as needed @10 mg maybe every 3-4 days. It took a couple weeks to bring it under subjection but I think the virtus is dialed in and working well.
virtus is good stuff!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yesterday I didnt use any virtus at all. During a workout I noticed my joints started hurting a bit because they were too dry. So at this point I'll back off to as needed which may be .5 e3d or so. Having run this product for a few weeks now I'll probably give my final review here shortly.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So yesterday I didnt use any virtus at all. During a workout I noticed my joints started hurting a bit because they were too dry. So at this point I'll back off to as needed which may be .5 e3d or so. Having run this product for a few weeks now I'll probably give my final review here shortly.
Also have started backing off to every other day. This stuff works great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength has virtus had any affect on libido?