Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)


    Hey all got my Iron Legion Virtus thank you @delsolrob for getting this in my hands as well as @cheftepesh1 and @thebigt for the hookup.

    Virtus is a topical aromatase inhibitor and from what ive heard a Damn good one for over the counter. I'm currently on self administered TRT so I'm going to exchange a pharma ai for the virtus and see if it can control estrogen while on low dose testosterone. The last product that was able to do that for me was formestane which is long gone or difficult to find at the very least. Will be completely honest here how this guy works and in the following post I will get more detailed about exactly what I am taking and what I'm hoping to see from Virtus.

    Name:  0929181412.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  38.4 KB
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin


  2. Iím in on this!

    This is one of the few products I have never had a chance to use, so I was happy to see that it recently came back.

    I saw at least one log of this product stacked with Invictus, and the dude got exceptionally lean and ripped!

    I hope Virtus sticks around this time so I can give it a whirl in the near future!

    I am not on TRT, but that is likely just a matter of time
    •   
       


  3. Awesome in on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  4. In for the gains
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  5. Subbbed, looove virtus
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
    •   
       


  6. Subbed!

  7. In broski
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I’m in on this!

    This is one of the few products I have never had a chance to use, so I was happy to see that it recently came back.

    I saw at least one log of this product stacked with Invictus, and the dude got exceptionally lean and ripped!

    I hope Virtus sticks around this time so I can give it a whirl in the near future!

    I am not on TRT, but that is likely just a matter of time
    virtus/invictus is indeed a great stack, I just finished it...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  9. ok @Godstrength count me IN!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  10. In! I'm liking it so far myself

    LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

  11. Great to see this made it to you.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  12. Cant wait to see how this works out for you.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

  13. subbed!
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  14. The Usual Suspects

    Name:  1001181528a.jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  53.3 KB
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  15. Okay so what I'm running right now is test propionate topical 125 mg per milliliter. I use about 4/5 ml (100mg) a day which keeps my test levels around 700 ng/dl. I've also been supplementing with iconic formulations Alpha P5 topical pregnenolone at about .25 - .3 ml a day. Also been running anavar at 20 mg a day for almost 4 weeks and a nice little recomp. I'm about to drop the anavar shortly and introduce some oral trest pre-workout.

    Now as for virtus and how it fits in with what I'm currently doing: applied my first dose on Saturday estro has been a little high I had little bit of gyno flare up I and was using Nolva but it was only stopping the gyno and wasn't dealing with any estrogen problems. I do have a pharma AI that I was using but wanted to wait and see how the Virtus worked in comparison.

    So Saturday applied my first dose on the chest of 1 ml and I can tell you it absolutely knocked the excess estrogen out of my chest. The first day I woke up and the gyno was virtually non-existent and shrunken back. So I used it for 2 days and waking up this morning it's pretty much gone and back to normal. I'm honestly really surprised at how well this stuff works and did not expect it to fight it off that quickly. Needless to say it also dried me out pretty fast so I'm excited to see how this will work over the next few weeks and also when I introduce the trest into the mix how it will hold up.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  16. Wow, I was expecting results.. but that was FAST!

    Is that typical?
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Wow, I was expecting results.. but that was FAST!

    Is that typical?
    I can't claim typical, but 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan does have an IC50 value of just 2.2 fold less than Letro...
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Wow, I was expecting results.. but that was FAST!

    Is that typical?
    I will say this after 3 days @ 1ml I will most likely back off to .5ml ed or eod and see how that goes. My estro is good right now so I'll just be using for maintanence. I will say this, not since formeron have I found an otc ai that is capable of controlling estrogen on up to 500mg/week of test. Id say at this point Virtus is at least as good and possibly better than the old formeron at controlling estrogen imo. We'll see how it goes over a period of time but it brought my estrogen problems under control really quickly.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  19. Yeah, I've never needed to go over .5ml ed...makes a bottle of Virtus pretty cost effective for the results.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I will say this after 3 days @ 1ml I will most likely back off to .5ml ed or eod and see how that goes. My estro is good right now so I'll just be using for maintanence. I will say this, not since formeron have I found an otc ai that is capable of controlling estrogen on up to 500mg/week of test. Id say at this point Virtus is at least as good and possibly better than the old formeron at controlling estrogen imo. We'll see how it goes over a period of time but it brought my estrogen problems under control really quickly.
    I loved formestane, I mean I LOVED IT....VIRTUS is equally as good at estrogen control, imo...unfortunately I don't get the insane libido I got from formestane-some, but not nearly as much!!!



    no problem I just run it with dermacrine and sustain!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I loved formestane, I mean I LOVED IT....VIRTUS is equally as good at estrogen control, imo...unfortunately I don't get the insane libido I got from formestane-some, but not nearly as much!!!



    no problem I just run it with dermacrine and sustain!!!
    Yeah the form was great for libido....


    Ok guys heres an update. Been using 1 ml/day. I tried to back down to .5 but it wasnt enough to control the estro problems ive been having. Keep in mind I'm running anabolics so this is a true test for Virtus' capabilities. It is doing its job I just have to dose at 1ml. I also had to take 10mg of nolva last night as this little bit of gyno flare up is trying to fight back after virtus gave it that initial beating. I woke up this morning really dry (from the nolva/virtus combo) and the gyno situation is def under control and I'm in much better shape than before I started. I'm going to stick to 1ml a day.

    Also I dropped the anavar (had a nice little recomp with it) and am going to be using oral trest at 30mg pre workout or pre sexual relations .
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  22. Trying to buy this guy right now so I'm scraping up whatever I can so I don't have to dip into other funds.

    Name:  Screenshot_2018-09-30-13-20-38.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  72.7 KB
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Okay so what I'm running right now is test propionate topical 125 mg per milliliter. I use about 4/5 ml (100mg) a day which keeps my test levels around 700 ng/dl. I've also been supplementing with iconic formulations Alpha P5 topical pregnenolone at about .25 - .3 ml a day. Also been running anavar at 20 mg a day for almost 4 weeks and a nice little recomp. I'm about to drop the anavar shortly and introduce some oral trest pre-workout.

    Now as for virtus and how it fits in with what I'm currently doing: applied my first dose on Saturday estro has been a little high I had little bit of gyno flare up I and was using Nolva but it was only stopping the gyno and wasn't dealing with any estrogen problems. I do have a pharma AI that I was using but wanted to wait and see how the Virtus worked in comparison.

    So Saturday applied my first dose on the chest of 1 ml and I can tell you it absolutely knocked the excess estrogen out of my chest. The first day I woke up and the gyno was virtually non-existent and shrunken back. So I used it for 2 days and waking up this morning it's pretty much gone and back to normal. I'm honestly really surprised at how well this stuff works and did not expect it to fight it off that quickly. Needless to say it also dried me out pretty fast so I'm excited to see how this will work over the next few weeks and also when I introduce the trest into the mix how it will hold up.
    test propionate topical ? Is that a thing now? Never heard of it? Thank you for the information

  24. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    test propionate topical ? Is that a thing now? Never heard of it? Thank you for the information
    Its very effective... Most transdermals/topical use test base powder which makes application necessary more often. Prop has a half life of 2-3 days so it doesnt need application as often and keeps things more stable. I have used this stuff for TRT at as little as 1 ml every 3 days or every other day and it works the same. Ive been on it for over a year and prefer it to pinning every week. I used injectables for years so found that transdermals work well for me and a breath of fresh air instead of pinning all the time.

    The carrier is really the most important thing in any topical/td along with the molecular weight of the compound. Anything less than 500 Daltons can pass through the dermis with 300 or less being ideal. Test prop is right around 300 somewhere.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah the form was great for libido....


    Ok guys heres an update. Been using 1 ml/day. I tried to back down to .5 but it wasnt enough to control the estro problems ive been having. Keep in mind I'm running anabolics so this is a true test for Virtus' capabilities. It is doing its job I just have to dose at 1ml. I also had to take 10mg of nolva last night as this little bit of gyno flare up is trying to fight back after virtus gave it that initial beating. I woke up this morning really dry (from the nolva/virtus combo) and the gyno situation is def under control and I'm in much better shape than before I started. I'm going to stick to 1ml a day.

    Also I dropped the anavar (had a nice little recomp with it) and am going to be using oral trest at 30mg pre workout or pre sexual relations .
    glad you were able to get things under control!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [USA] WTT for iron legion virtus
    By Afi140 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:47 AM
  2. [USA] Looking for Iron Legion Virtus
    By rascal14 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 12:38 AM
  3. Iron Legion is looking for A Logger for Virtus (AI)
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 11:56 AM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for Loggers for Virtus (new AI)
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 11:37 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Log in
Log in