Getting A Millennium of Sleep with ZMK

1. Getting A Millennium of Sleep with ZMK

Thanks @ and Millennium Sport Technologies, for choosing me for this opportunity to log my experience with ZMK. For those of you who know nothing about the product, here's the description from MST's website.

Quote Originally Posted by https://millenniumsport.net/products/zmk/
    MZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.

I'm very interested to see how well this product works, as I've been suffering from lately from a lack of sleep. My application post in the original promo thread sums up the who and why of my use of this product.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

I'll start dosing tonight, and give it a couple of days before I update. In the meantime, I'd appreciate any questions that may help you understand my usage of the product, as well as any suggestions of things you'd like to see in this log.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

2. is 3 threads necessary?
    LGD4033/RAD140/Cardarine Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/306041-lgd-rad140-cardarine.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JohnJJ View Post
    is 3 threads necessary?
    I saw that as well. Maybe he did it by accident. Not sure. I'm sure an admin will see it and delete the other two hopefully.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. When I tried to post, I kept getting a "page can not be reached" so I got back and tried again a couple of times before I was directed to the site maintenance page.

Apparently it worked each time but I didn't know. My bad guys.

5. Looks like a great product...
    •   

6. Night 1:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 2 hours after a meal (late night at work, so late dinner). I didn't notice much of a difference in anything other than dream intensity. I usually have very intense (in a good way) dreams, but these were a little extra. I was a little groggy waking up, but it wore off be the time I was finished brushing my teeth. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 2:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dreams were pretty wild again, and I was super groggy when waking. I felt as if I were drunk for about 20 minutes, which was about 5 minutes into my coffee. No other differences to note. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 3:

I dosed 1 hour before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dose was taken with 2080mg of Omega-3 from Fish Oil. Sleep was incredibly deep and rejuvenating. I dreamed vividly and woke up feeling amazing... to the sound of my boss calling to see if I had made it to work yet. I had not. I slept through my alarm, and my girlfriend also slept through hers. I got to work an hour late to my boss explaining why he called. There was a wreck on the highway I take to work and he was calling to make sure I wasn't involved.

Call me crazy if you like, but I believe I was simply fated to sleep in this morning. My girlfriend's alarms are the same as mine. We both checked the times they were set, and they were correct. Both of our phones tell us if an alarm timed out without us turning it off, and neither of us got that notification.

7. Night 1:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 2 hours after a meal (late night at work, so late dinner). I didn't notice much of a difference in anything other than dream intensity. I usually have very intense (in a good way) dreams, but these were a little extra. I was a little groggy waking up, but it wore off be the time I was finished brushing my teeth. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 2:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dreams were pretty wild again, and I was super groggy when waking. I felt as if I were drunk for about 20 minutes, which was about 5 minutes into my coffee. No other differences to note. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 3:

I dosed 1 hour before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dose was taken with 2080mg of Omega-3 from Fish Oil. Sleep was incredibly deep and rejuvenating. I dreamed vividly and woke up feeling amazing... to the sound of my boss calling to see if I had made it to work yet. I had not. I slept through my alarm, and my girlfriend also slept through hers. I got to work an hour late to my boss explaining why he called. There was a wreck on the highway I take to work and he was calling to make sure I wasn't involved.

Call me crazy if you like, but I believe I was simply fated to sleep in this morning. My girlfriend's alarms are the same as mine. We both checked the times they were set, and they were correct. Both of our phones tell us if an alarm timed out without us turning it off, and neither of us got that notification.

8. In for support

wanting to see great sleep quality
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    When I tried to post, I kept getting a "page can not be reached" so I got back and tried again a couple of times before I was directed to the site maintenance page.

Apparently it worked each time but I didn't know. My bad guys.
    AM has been doing that quite a bit lately. even my post get double posted.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    How can we know everything? We can't. Not yet at least. It doesn't sound crazy to me. The creation of this universe we live in has far more going on under the hood. We just can't yet understand enough of it to fathom something greater than that. We are still babies. Something powerful (maybe yourself or your girlfriend) intervened in some other non-physical way.

Name:  QUm5iXm.gif
Views: 69
Size:  1.50 MB
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    AM has been doing that quite a bit lately. even my post get double posted.
    notice that site is slower also?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. Bigt, it was slower for me yesterday too. They may have been doing some maintenance.

Guys, in case any of you are unfamiliar with p5p and some of their benefits, I encourage you to look more into it. It is a very underrated vitamin.
    What is P5P and why do I need it?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

13. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Bigt, it was slower for me yesterday too. They may have been doing some maintenance.

Guys, in case any of you are unfamiliar with p5p and some of their benefits, I encourage you to look more into it. It is a very underrated vitamin.
    What is P5P and why do I need it?
    p5p much, much better than vit b6...lots of info on p5p and prolactin!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

14. After the first week of dosing, I've found my sweet spot. From now on, I'll be dosing 40 minutes before bed with a half-dose of my fish oil and a full glass of water. This method has been the best so far at producing restful sleep and vivid dreams. I'm trying to work my schedule to allow for more total hours of sleep. Also, I'm having a hard time finding a moment to make it to my home desk and update. I apologize for the sporadic updates, but I promise to either make the time, or figure out how to properly use a cell phone to update.

15. something I do that helps tremendously is take a 20 min nap after I get off work, then go to the gym. It cant be over 30 minutes because your brain will be foggy and itll take an hour to get alert. 10-25 minutes is ideal. Make sure you get up when that alarm goes off through
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

16. Last night produced some excellent sleep quality and vivid dreams, from which I awoke feeling completely refreshed. I'm impressed that I felt so refreshed after only 6 hours of sleep. I even used half-caff coffee this morning and felt fine lol.

The only issue I have is that I can't have calcium with the ZMK, lest I risk rendering it ineffective. I miss my pre-bed shake.

Also any information as to how Vanadium affects sleep quality?

17. Last night was awesome, had half-caff coffee about 3 hours before bed and still had no trouble sleeping at all, even got a solid 8 hours! Looking forward to my day off tomorrow so maybe I can sleep in

18. Had a 200 mile drive to help with disaster relief. It's not a gym, but 10 hours of doing nothing but loading 90lb generators has a certain effect on the body... I don't think I'll NEED the ZMK tonight, but will still dose. Goodnight world.

19. I dosed Last night with a nootropic. It was Neuro Z3. I was simply curious to see if there would be a noticeable effects. I still slept for 9 we'll deserved hours, but was more easily awoken.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I dosed Last night with a nootropic. It was Neuro Z3. I was simply curious to see if there would be a noticeable effects. I still slept for 9 we'll deserved hours, but was more easily awoken.
    what ingredients are in Neuro Z3?

I dose my mvp-365 and ZMk all at once. I used to split them up , I take so much stuff it works best for me to just take them all at once, and this way is fine.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

21. Thanks for the updates, man! What day are you on now?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what ingredients are in Neuro Z3?

I dose my mvp-365 and ZMk all at once. I used to split them up , I take so much stuff it works best for me to just take them all at once, and this way is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Thanks for the updates, man! What day are you on now?
    Tonight will be my 18th dose, and I've been feeling GREAT!

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Looks like your run-of-the-mill nootropic. I'm sure it would complement zmk very well.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")

24. Sleep quality has been great and steady. Waking up with less stiffness the past few days, so I suppose I'm relaxing more before falling asleep. The dreams have been vivid as hell, and only bad once.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post

Ive been taking alpha-gpc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Sleep quality has been great and steady. Waking up with less stiffness the past few days, so I suppose I'm relaxing more before falling asleep. The dreams have been vivid as hell, and only bad once.
    Good to hear sleep quality has been great and steady.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "SEP50")
  •