Getting A Millennium of Sleep with ZMK

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks @%1; and Millennium Sport Technologies, for choosing me for this opportunity to log my experience with ZMK. For those of you who know nothing about the product, here's the description from MST's website.

MZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.

I'm very interested to see how well this product works, as I've been suffering from lately from a lack of sleep. My application post in the original promo thread sums up the who and why of my use of this product.
I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

I'll start dosing tonight, and give it a couple of days before I update. In the meantime, I'd appreciate any questions that may help you understand my usage of the product, as well as any suggestions of things you'd like to see in this log.

JohnJJ

Awards
is 3 threads necessary?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
is 3 threads necessary?
I saw that as well. Maybe he did it by accident. Not sure. I'm sure an admin will see it and delete the other two hopefully.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I tried to post, I kept getting a "page can not be reached" so I got back and tried again a couple of times before I was directed to the site maintenance page.

Apparently it worked each time but I didn't know. My bad guys.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Night 1:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 2 hours after a meal (late night at work, so late dinner). I didn't notice much of a difference in anything other than dream intensity. I usually have very intense (in a good way) dreams, but these were a little extra. I was a little groggy waking up, but it wore off be the time I was finished brushing my teeth. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 2:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dreams were pretty wild again, and I was super groggy when waking. I felt as if I were drunk for about 20 minutes, which was about 5 minutes into my coffee. No other differences to note. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 3:

I dosed 1 hour before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dose was taken with 2080mg of Omega-3 from Fish Oil. Sleep was incredibly deep and rejuvenating. I dreamed vividly and woke up feeling amazing... to the sound of my boss calling to see if I had made it to work yet. I had not. I slept through my alarm, and my girlfriend also slept through hers. I got to work an hour late to my boss explaining why he called. There was a wreck on the highway I take to work and he was calling to make sure I wasn't involved.

Call me crazy if you like, but I believe I was simply fated to sleep in this morning. My girlfriend's alarms are the same as mine. We both checked the times they were set, and they were correct. Both of our phones tell us if an alarm timed out without us turning it off, and neither of us got that notification.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Night 1:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 2 hours after a meal (late night at work, so late dinner). I didn't notice much of a difference in anything other than dream intensity. I usually have very intense (in a good way) dreams, but these were a little extra. I was a little groggy waking up, but it wore off be the time I was finished brushing my teeth. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 2:

I dosed 30 minutes before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dreams were pretty wild again, and I was super groggy when waking. I felt as if I were drunk for about 20 minutes, which was about 5 minutes into my coffee. No other differences to note. Total sleep was about 6 hours.

Night 3:

I dosed 1 hour before bed, 4 hours after a meal. Dose was taken with 2080mg of Omega-3 from Fish Oil. Sleep was incredibly deep and rejuvenating. I dreamed vividly and woke up feeling amazing... to the sound of my boss calling to see if I had made it to work yet. I had not. I slept through my alarm, and my girlfriend also slept through hers. I got to work an hour late to my boss explaining why he called. There was a wreck on the highway I take to work and he was calling to make sure I wasn't involved.

Call me crazy if you like, but I believe I was simply fated to sleep in this morning. My girlfriend's alarms are the same as mine. We both checked the times they were set, and they were correct. Both of our phones tell us if an alarm timed out without us turning it off, and neither of us got that notification.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support

wanting to see great sleep quality

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I tried to post, I kept getting a "page can not be reached" so I got back and tried again a couple of times before I was directed to the site maintenance page.

Apparently it worked each time but I didn't know. My bad guys.
AM has been doing that quite a bit lately. even my post get double posted.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How can we know everything? We can't. Not yet at least. It doesn't sound crazy to me. The creation of this universe we live in has far more going on under the hood. We just can't yet understand enough of it to fathom something greater than that. We are still babies. Something powerful (maybe yourself or your girlfriend) intervened in some other non-physical way.

QUm5iXm.gif

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After the first week of dosing, I've found my sweet spot. From now on, I'll be dosing 40 minutes before bed with a half-dose of my fish oil and a full glass of water. This method has been the best so far at producing restful sleep and vivid dreams. I'm trying to work my schedule to allow for more total hours of sleep. Also, I'm having a hard time finding a moment to make it to my home desk and update. I apologize for the sporadic updates, but I promise to either make the time, or figure out how to properly use a cell phone to update. :laugh2:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
something I do that helps tremendously is take a 20 min nap after I get off work, then go to the gym. It cant be over 30 minutes because your brain will be foggy and itll take an hour to get alert. 10-25 minutes is ideal. Make sure you get up when that alarm goes off through

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last night produced some excellent sleep quality and vivid dreams, from which I awoke feeling completely refreshed. I'm impressed that I felt so refreshed after only 6 hours of sleep. I even used half-caff coffee this morning and felt fine lol.

The only issue I have is that I can't have calcium with the ZMK, lest I risk rendering it ineffective. I miss my pre-bed shake.

Also any information as to how Vanadium affects sleep quality?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last night was awesome, had half-caff coffee about 3 hours before bed and still had no trouble sleeping at all, even got a solid 8 hours! Looking forward to my day off tomorrow so maybe I can sleep in :D

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a 200 mile drive to help with disaster relief. It's not a gym, but 10 hours of doing nothing but loading 90lb generators has a certain effect on the body... I don't think I'll NEED the ZMK tonight, but will still dose. Goodnight world. :)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dosed Last night with a nootropic. It was Neuro Z3. I was simply curious to see if there would be a noticeable effects. I still slept for 9 we'll deserved hours, but was more easily awoken.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed Last night with a nootropic. It was Neuro Z3. I was simply curious to see if there would be a noticeable effects. I still slept for 9 we'll deserved hours, but was more easily awoken.
what ingredients are in Neuro Z3?

I dose my mvp-365 and ZMk all at once. I used to split them up , I take so much stuff it works best for me to just take them all at once, and this way is fine.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates, man! What day are you on now?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what ingredients are in Neuro Z3?

I dose my mvp-365 and ZMk all at once. I used to split them up , I take so much stuff it works best for me to just take them all at once, and this way is fine.

Thanks for the updates, man! What day are you on now?
Tonight will be my 18th dose, and I've been feeling GREAT! :D

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your run-of-the-mill nootropic. I'm sure it would complement zmk very well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sleep quality has been great and steady. Waking up with less stiffness the past few days, so I suppose I'm relaxing more before falling asleep. The dreams have been vivid as hell, and only bad once.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive been taking alpha-gpc.

Sleep quality has been great and steady. Waking up with less stiffness the past few days, so I suppose I'm relaxing more before falling asleep. The dreams have been vivid as hell, and only bad once.
Good to hear sleep quality has been great and steady.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How is it going, Mr. Venom?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great actually, thanks for asking. I haven't posted because I now cannot navigate the site on mobile now.. most buttons are not working and several have disappeared completely. If anyone has had experience in fixing mobile layout, I'm all ears. New work policies restrict forum and social media use. Had I any idea that posting was going to become a challenge this way, I wouldn't have applied for the opportunity and apologize for a lack of updates. This isn't how I operate nor is it how I thank a kind company for the chance they've given me to run a product for free.

Other than that, the product has consistently delivered great restful sleep, deep dreams, a revitalized body, and the ability to simply get out of bed and GO. The bottle is nearing its end and has been a pleasure the entire time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great actually, thanks for asking. I haven't posted because I now cannot navigate the site on mobile now.. most buttons are not working and several have disappeared completely. If anyone has had experience in fixing mobile layout, I'm all ears. New work policies restrict forum and social media use. Had I any idea that posting was going to become a challenge this way, I wouldn't have applied for the opportunity and apologize for a lack of updates. This isn't how I operate nor is it how I thank a kind company for the chance they've given me to run a product for free.

Other than that, the product has consistently delivered great restful sleep, deep dreams, a revitalized body, and the ability to simply get out of bed and GO. The bottle is nearing its end and has been a pleasure the entire time.
Im so glad its helping you.

It would be fantastic if you could write a final review when you are finished?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established

To better navigate the website in Mobile, go to your phone's browser settings and click on Desktop mode. This will load your site as you see it on a desktop window. Let us know how that works!

Glad ZMK is treated you well, Mr. Venom!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I absolutely will post a final review once finished. I'll also be posting to another site, but won't link it ITT. You guys can PM me if you want the link. I will note that while the sleep quality did not change, alcohol with ZMK produced absolutely no dreams.

Switching to desktop mode makes it to where the buttons all work, but the notification button is still gone. The quick navigation works so if anyone else has a similar issue that seems to be the fastest way to view your updates.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely will post a final review once finished. I'll also be posting to another site, but won't link it ITT. You guys can PM me if you want the link. I will note that while the sleep quality did not change, alcohol with ZMK produced absolutely no dreams.

Switching to desktop mode makes it to where the buttons all work, but the notification button is still gone. The quick navigation works so if anyone else has a similar issue that seems to be the fastest way to view your updates.
Should I not expect any more updates until your final review?

How often were you consuming alcohol during your trial with ZMK?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that I am using the desktop version, regular updates ate expected. I will try my absolute best to work in a new MST LOG in the near future to make up for my failure to oblige. I wish I had known how to do this sooner.

I only drank once while using the product, and again tonight since I have some left and my opportunities are extremely limited. I rarely drink, but never waste lol.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't use ZMK the night before last due to drinking, but did last night and slept wonderfully for a good 7.5 hours.

My favorite thing so far is that the product helps me fall asleep earlier in the day when I wouldn't normally be tired, giving me more actual time to sleep. Tonight will be my last dose before posting my final reviews.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mine have been gone for a while now. If you go to settings it will list them.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys the bottle is of course gone at this point. I'll be making a big push of effort at work for the next week+, preparing the unit for the CEO, COO, VP and JRVP (and some others) to visit and potentially change the lives of everyone working there. After all of that is passed I'll be right back in this thread with the final review. Thanks for the opportunity, patience, and understanding from MST. I look forward to doing another LOG for you guys when I can. :)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys the bottle is of course gone at this point. I'll be making a big push of effort at work for the next week+, preparing the unit for the CEO, COO, VP and JRVP (and some others) to visit and potentially change the lives of everyone working there. After all of that is passed I'll be right back in this thread with the final review. Thanks for the opportunity, patience, and understanding from MST. I look forward to doing another LOG for you guys when I can. :)
Any last words/final review?