Vaxxen Labs - Lean Mass Stack - 30 Days

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Vaxxen Labs - Lean Mass Stack - 30 Days

I would like to thank the people over at Vaxxen Labs for giving me this great opportunity to run their Lean Mass Stack. It is exactly what I am trying to add right now.

About The Products

Name:  vax_productimg_stacks_leanmass_2.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  70.9 KB

**Androxx instead of Norexx

Androxx

1-DHEA
    Stop accepting your physical limitations. Take Androxx to experience the ultimate gains in lean muscle and push your body further than you ever imagined to get the results you deserve. Androxx packs a one-two punch Ė first converting Androstenediol to Androstenedione in the body, and then finally Ė converting to 1-Testosterone. And, with the exclusive Liposomal Delivery System, you can be confident your absorption rate is going to be almost 100%.

Axxis

4-DHEA
    If size is what youíre after, AXXIS is what you need. Blast through the ceiling of your size and strength limitations. AXXIS is our most powerful mass anabolic agent designed to produce rapid gains in strength and size within a few weeks of using. That plateau youíve been stuck in is no match for Axxis

Descend Cycle Therapy

Return your internal organs back to their pre-cycle, optimal operational levels with Descend. Recharge your body safely. After a cycle, your body needs to re-balance, and descend to its pre-cycle hormonal levels. Add Descend to the end of your cycle for post-cycle therapy (PCT) and return your blood panel to homeostasis faster..

Pillar Cycle Support

Protect and preserve your bodyís organs from the negative side effects of strenuous training and nutritional supplementation. Pillar is on cycle support that helps your liver repair and detoxify during your cycle, while also keeping your blood pressure under control.

Vaxxstane

Aromatase Inhibitor
    Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione, 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA, 7 Keto DHEA

Here's the key to bragging about your increased lean body mass and decreased body fatÖ and not your increase in estrogen and sexual function! Vaxxstane is an aromatase inhibitor that raises your natural myotropic state so you can grow muscle mass, increase testosterone, improve your libido Ė and do it all without worrying about an increase in estrogen.

DOSING

Androxx - 1 tablet twice per day

Axxis - 1 tablet twice per day.

Descend - 3 capsules once per day with a meal

Pillar - 3 capsules once per day with a meal

Vaxxstane - 2 capsules once per day with a meal

About Me

I am 32 years old, married and I have 3 kids ages 5,3 and 1. I am a volunteer firefighter, work as a confined space rescue tech and I am trying to get hired as a career firefighter. My free time is spent playing with my kids or at the gym.

Training will be a mix of 5/3/1 for my big 3 lifts (bench, squat and deadlift) and I will add in hypertrophy work for different muscle groups on each day with a Push/Pull base. It is a program that I've put together taking parts from a couple other programs. It's far from perfect but it works for me and has me looking forward to going and progressing. Each workout I look to increase reps or weight.

Program

Push 1
    Bench - 5/3/1
    BB OHP - 4-6 + Clusters
    Leg Ext - 8-10 + Micro sets of 5
    DB Side Lateral Raise - 21's
    Dips - 90% + micro sets of 5
    Seated Calves - 2x8-10 + Dropset
    Tricep Pushdown - 8-12 + RP

Pull 1
    Deadlifts -
    DB Row - 3x8-12
    Leg Curl - 8-10 + Micros
    DB Pullover - 3x8-10
    BB Curl - 21's
    DB Shrugs - 1-10 increasing hold
    Rope Cable Curl - 10-14 + double dropet

Push 2
    Leg Press/Squat Machine - 4-6 RP + dropset
    CG Bench - 6-8 + Micros
    Shoulder Press - 2x8-10
    Cable Fly - 2x10-12
    DB Front Raise - 8-10 + Micros
    Standing Calves - 10-12 + triple dropset

Pull 2
    Meadow Rows - 3x8-10
    DB Shrugs - 6/8/10
    High Machine Pulldown - 3x6-8
    DB Hammer Curl - 3x6-10
    Inc Bench Rear Delts - 3x8-12 + drop
    Machine Curl - 8-10 + micros
    Farmers Carry

Measurements

Waist -34Ē

Hips -40Ē

Thigh - 25.25Ē

Calf -16Ē

Bicep -14.25 (relaxed)

Shoulders -48.5Ē

Chest - 40.75Ē

Weight -184.8

Height - 5'10"

BF % - 11.4%

Current

Attachment 170825

Attachment 170826

Attachment 170827

2. Day 2

Workout - Push 1

Good solid workout. I felt pretty lethargic yesterday and actually had a nap when my kids napped. Feeling a bit the same way today. Iíve been trying to get over a cold so not sure what it is right now.
    •   

3. Dude how the heck you getting all these hookups on logging the good stuff? Lol you're always logging something. I will say though theres definitely worse people companies could pick to log their products

4. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Dude how the heck you getting all these hookups on logging the good stuff? Lol you're always logging something. I will say though theres definitely worse people companies could pick to log their products
    Hahaha must be my charm? Lol

5. Awesome! Definitely in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Day 3

Workout was Pull 1. Also did some stairs and sled work.

I wasnít feeling overly strong today but pushed through, had a crazy sweat going and overall good workout.

I havenít felt as tired today. The last two days my appetite has been very normal all day and then spikes at dinner!

7. Day 4

Push 2 workout. Started with 1 mile treadmill for time straight to stairs for 3 minutes. Sweat was pouring!!!!

Iím been having crazy muscle soreness in my upper back since Day 2.

8. Day 5(yesterday)

Rest day just some work around the house.

Day 6

Working a long shift out of town today so Iím not sure when Iíll be able to hit the gym next. Family stuff tomorrow but I want to get a workout in!

Not really noticing anything major to report. I have had some muscle soreness that I wasnít getting before.

9. Day 7(yesterday)

Pull 2 was my workout. Some pretty decent heavy meadows rows. They get my sweat going!

10. Day 8

No workout today but I did get my dad out for a round of golf that Iíve owed him since Fatherís Day! It was my first of the year and it was rough!

So Iíve been meaning to say for calories Iím going around the 2800-3000 range daily. I donít plan on weighing in until the 2 week mark to see what Iím at.

11. Day 9

Push 1 workout plus a 20 min swim before.

Iím not sure what the cause is but man Iíve been tired! Iím sleeping 7-8 hours but still feeling so tired all day!

Is this normal for these types of Suppz?

12. I believe PHs have the tendency to cause lethargy and from the looks of your stack you got 2 running. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable and experience with these compounds could give you better insight or recommendations.

13. I've been looking at Vaxxen's pre, Fulcrum, for some time now. Let me know if you get your hands on any OP! Would be interested to hear a review.

14. Well the 19nor i bet will cause some lethargy but the axxis is there to combat it. Ive never tried 4 andro so idk how effective it is. Seems a little early for lethargy to be hitting though but stranger things have happened. Hows your hunger? Maybe you arent eating enough

15. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Well the 19nor i bet will cause some lethargy but the axxis is there to combat it. Ive never tried 4 andro so idk how effective it is. Seems a little early for lethargy to be hitting though but stranger things have happened. Hows your hunger? Maybe you arent eating enough
    The stack I got was 1 instead of 19.

I am min 2800 cals per day which is what I was running before and got used to. I am feeling heavier around my stomach so I donít think Iím drastically under eating.

A couple extra pimples have popped up. Also had the deepest so real feeling dreams last night.

16. Day 10

No workout but I spent the day doing an auto extrication course which is physically challenging enough.

17. Day 11

Pull 1. Dreaming very deep again last night! My arms are feeling pretty full and solid

18. Day 12

Name:  IMG_1366.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  513.8 KBName:  IMG_1368.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  601.1 KB

Well this is how I spent most of my night with a 2am wake up and dragging some hose around!

19. Day 13

Early wake up for a swim at one gym then drive down the road for a Push 1 workout.

Iím feeling bigger, noticing it in my arms but also my belly unfortunately lol.

20. Day 14 (yesterday)

Long shift out of town so no workout

Day 15

Another long shift out of town but I wanted to get a workout in so it was a 4am wake up today.
    Pull 2 workout

Super vivid dreams have slowed down. Feeling some solid muscle hardness mainly in my arms. Feeling the belly fat though and core section isnít looking as good

21. Day 17

Great Push 1 workout today. I re-did my 5/3/1 for bench and hit my PR of 265 again. I think it felt a little easier going up this time.

22. Day 20

Couple good workouts over the weekend. Iím not noticing anything too crazy. A couple extra pimples possibly here and there. I know my weight has certainly gone up

23. Day 22

Pull 2

And a 30 min swim. Definitely feeling thick.

24. Day 23

Rest day.

I havenít been sleeping well. Mainly because of my kids and work. Iím wondering if my temper has been a little easier to trigger??

25. Subd!!! 20 days in give us an idea of how your feeling about this?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Epsistane/Oral Turinadrol Lean Mass Stack
    By swangswang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  2. Epsistane/Oral Turinadrol Lean Mass Stack
    By jstn0127 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
  3. lean mass stack log - megah/zol/trn
    By Ignatius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 10:55 AM
  4. Nasty Lean Mass Stack (1test, 4ad, M4OHN or MD)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 01:15 PM
  5. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:08 AM