LGD/RAD140/Cardarine 8 Week Cycle

1. LGD/RAD140/Cardarine 8 Week Cycle

Will be doing an lgd/rad140/cardarine cycle. Have done hdrol several years ago this will be my first sarm cycle.
    LGD: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (may go to 10mg last couple weeks)
    Rad140: 0/0/10/15/15/15/15/15 (may go to 20mg last couple weeks)
    GW: 0/10/10/10/10/20/20/20 (will use the rest of the bottle on PCT)

Week 5 ill start natty test booster through PCT (invictus lab alpha booster)

PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10

Other supps throughout creatine, beta alanine, taurine, fish oil, msm, nac, niacin

routine will do cardio prob once a week

notable lifts
    SLDL 3 set 7 rep 165lb
    OHP 3 set 5 rep 85lbs (been stuck here for a month)
    BOR 3 set 7 rep 170lbs
    Flat DB press 4 set 6 rep 50lb

have had nagging soreness when I squat in my in my hip flexors. Took time off, been stretching nothing has helped hopefully this can heal it.
    Will be starting tomorrow.

Plan to start at about 2,200 cals, want this cycle to be a recomp.

Also, I have aromisan on hand, will this have any use?

2. Unless your prone to estrogen sides, you shouldn't need the armomisan. But bro those doses are really low. Id do so more research unless you for some reason are running super low doses of weak compounds on purpose.
    •   

3. day 2 - first workout, shoulders back went pretty well. feel no different as expected. will be coming in a few hundred calories over desired amount.
    doing the follow routine, quite long - looking forward to the GW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    Unless your prone to estrogen sides, you shouldn't need the armomisan. But bro those doses are really low. Id do so more research unless you for some reason are running super low doses of weak compounds on purpose.
    alright thanks, i don't expect them

actually i have done quite a bit of research. Many of the 5mg logs showed similar results to 10mg with slightly less sides, with that said will increase it towards the end of the cycle. i think rad at 15-20mg is somewhat standard, don't see a reason to go anymore. and GW i only have one bottle so trying to make it last a bit.

4. day 4, second workout - chest/arms. went well still feel no different. Need someone to trade me some chest for traps, have the chest of a 12 year old boy.

got this little guy in the mail today, wish it combined as well as lgd does with the solution, will have to shake it well every time

5. day 8, 3rd workout. grueling workout still can't say ive noticed any difference from taking lgd yet.

first day of GW as well. Both taste absolutely awful think ill start chasing them with something
    •   

6. If you want a kick started then rad plus yk-11 will help the cycle while your waiting for the lgd to kick in. In my experience rad kicks in quickly, I would’ve started it in the beginning
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lgd 3303 10mg 8 week cycle log - here we go
    By Soldiersimon1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-01-2018, 01:57 PM
  2. LGD - Rad140 - Epiandro cycle
    By Astock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 10:53 PM
  3. LGD/MK/RAD 8 Week Cycle Log!!
    By Anabolic_Stud in forum Cycle Logs