Stallionk's recomp on Follidrone 2.0 and Exotherm [LOG]

1. Stallionk's recomp on Follidrone 2.0 and Exotherm [LOG]

Hey AM,

Starting this log out. Have read a lot about follidrone and exotherm and wanted to try them out.

I'm 28 years old, 5'11 and currently sitting at 198 lbs (bf% unknown but i estimate somewhere around 20% mostly carried around the stomach).

Took a break from regular lifting and just did maintenance for a while because of extremely busy schedules but back to proper priorities again. Have seen a lot of strength gain in the gym already from doing a high volume workouts geared towards hypertrophy. I also started paying more attention towards proper contraction of the muscle, have taken out all ego lifts and scaled back on most of my lifts.

I'm taking:
    follidrone 2.0: 1 in the AM, 2 before workout. on rest days ill just distribute 1/1/1 (3 times a day). Starting out here and may change the dose if I feel like it.

Exotherm: alternating 2 pumps a day (morning/evening) and 3 pumps a day (1 in the morning, 1 before workout, 1 before bed). I might need to order more of this but waiting until I see how I respond.

Today was the first day

Already felt the exotherm. I don't usually sweat too much but did an hour after I applied exotherm. Body temperature was definitely elevated even at rest.
    In the gym, I had great energy (maybe just excited at this point) but noticed the body temperature and sweating again.

Today was shoulders + arms.

Chinups:
    body weight x 12
    body weight x 10
    body weight x 10

Arnold DB press:
    40 lb x 10
    60 lb x 8
    60 lb x 8
    60 lb x 8 [started struggling with this but finished properly]

DB lateral raises:
    30 lb x 8
    30 lb x 8
    30 lb x 8
    30 lb x 8

Rear pec dec fly
    140 lbs x 10
    140 lbs x 10
    140 lbs x 10
    140 lbs x 10
    140 lbs x 10
    140 lbs x 10

Cable side raises
    45 lbs x 10
    45 lbs x 10
    45 lbs x 8
    45 lbs x 8 [shoulders started burning here a bit]
    --

Superset:: Bar Overhead triceps extension // Bar Curls
    T: 80 lbs x 12
    B: 80 lbs x 10
    T: 80 lbs x 10

Superset:: Bar+cable Triceps extension // Single arm cable bicep curls
    T: 105 lbs x 10
    B: 50 lbs x 10 (controlled and with a bit of rotation)
    B: 50 lbs x 10

Pullups BW x 10 (this makes my shoulder feel better sometimes)

Cable upright row (controlled and slow)
    125 lbs x 10
    125 lbs x 8
    125 lbs x 8

This session felt good. Tomorrow I'll be torching legs.

2. Subbed!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

3. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. I am starting follidrone 2.0 tomorrow for a 3 month recomp. Good luck to you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I am starting follidrone 2.0 tomorrow for a 3 month recomp. Good luck to you.
    Awesome. 3 months on FD 2.0 should get you nice results if diet and training are in check.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Awesome. 3 months on FD 2.0 should get you nice results if diet and training are in check.
    I was not 100% on my bulking diet due to travel. Gained some fat and no gym for a month. But, starting tomorrow, diet and training will be spot on.

7. Sorry guys I have a few days worth of logs to transfer from my manual logbook lol.
    I will do so in a few hours, have only had enough time to browse. Good things to report though.

8. In 3days you already feeling good? In what way? I feel nothing different from usual

9. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    In 3days you already feeling good? In what way? I feel nothing different from usual
    Feeling good with respect to the change in my workouts (doing high volume) and I've been on it before I started the supplements.

I can feel good without amounting it follidrone too

I wrote down how I was feeling through each workout session, measuring waking heart rate each day etc too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stallionk View Post
    Feeling good with respect to the change in my workouts (doing high volume) and I've been on it before I started the supplements.

I can feel good without amounting it follidrone too

I wrote down how I was feeling through each workout session, measuring waking heart rate each day etc too.
    Lol. I assumed it’s the supp coz it’s a Folli log. I don’t capture details to the T. But, I do maintain a digital log. Will give your log a read.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can I recomp on ALphmax xt, Abe and xgels
    By Steeler24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 09:59 PM
  2. Doogans recomps with Follidrone 2.0(A lazy log)
    By doogans in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:03 PM
  3. Week 4 update on Follidrone and Viron
    By iThrow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 12:32 PM
  4. Recomp on SD and Zol?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:13 AM
  5. Replies: 4