Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just throwing this up for some accountability as I try to lean up. Main focus will be tightening up diet for a minimum 4 weeks and will see what happens.

Going to run 200mg of androsterone (enhanced 11 lean). Have used 11x in the past and it’s one of the few compounds that really helps lean me up. Going to keep that dose and try and go with otc pct.

Macros will be 40P/40C/20/F of mostly clean foods for the time being going to consume around 2100 calories throughout 5 meals.

Starting weight is 199.7. Not sure of bodyfat but it’s probably 18-20% atm .

Probably will update weekly just to check in.

Finishing the night off with a little evening snack
IMG_9497.JPG

1/2 cup of oats, two scoops of mts whey, 1/2oz of walnuts.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed to follow along! Now you're doubly held accountable.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this for sure man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 complete and I was down 4lbs this morning! Weighed in at 195.7 and was very satisfied with my progress. Diet has been very dialed in minus the Sunday bbq which I didn’t track. I know it’s a large change in my diet but I have felt really good. Enhanced lean keeping me going in the right direction too. Few more weeks of being strict and I should have a noticeable difference?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang 4lbs is a good drop. Diet must definitely be dialed in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an update before I left for Pittsburgh but apparently it didn’t post! Flew out Thursday night red eye and went to a game today. We lost but it was still a great trip.

As far as update I don’t use a scale but I managed to stay on track with my diet for the most part these last few days. I went with my wife, sis, and her husband and they all said I look leaner! Like a pretty noticeable difference. They made the first statements and then I asked probing questions lol.

Also notice my muscle seem harder as well. I might throw in some epiandro or 3 andro here soon as I have a couple bottles or both around. Probably thinking at the end of the week. Overall this has been an a pretty good 3 weeks without a doubt!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The post above should say I didn’t have a scale lol. Not I don’t use one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had an update before I left for Pittsburgh but apparently it didn’t post! Flew out Thursday night red eye and went to a game today. We lost but it was still a great trip.

As far as update I don’t use a scale but I managed to stay on track with my diet for the most part these last few days. I went with my wife, sis, and her husband and they all said I look leaner! Like a pretty noticeable difference. They made the first statements and then I asked probing questions lol.

Also notice my muscle seem harder as well. I might throw in some epiandro or 3 andro here soon as I have a couple bottles or both around. Probably thinking at the end of the week. Overall this has been an a pretty good 3 weeks without a doubt!
Awesome. It always feels nice when people can physically tell a difference. The hard work has paid off:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
194.2 this morning so a little over 5lbs down! Since I grabbed a bottle of the 3-andro I am gonna throw it in because there’s a lot of hype around the compound coming back around and I haven’t ran it before. The 11 lean flat out works and there’s no real debate about that. It will be interesting to see what kind of transformation the 3-andro can add.

I have been consistent on diet and training this week despite a lot of extra-curricular. This should be a nice continuation of my cut through October before I re-evaluate. Definitely still pudgy but I am making very steady progress.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. interested to see what results you will get from the 3-andro ...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weigh in today was 193.7 so not a huge drop in terms of weight this week. I will say the 3 andro has been a very welcomed addition. It had a nice feel good touch and it tends to last. I have noticed some slight hardening with the addition even though it’s only been a week in. Only downside atm is my scalp has been pretty itchy the last few days so I started using my nizoral. The last two nights to help out. Overall I am extremely pleased with the products even though I only dropped a pound or so this week. Looking forward to leaning up a little more these final 3 weeks before the holidays

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Trying to lean up before the Thanksgiving and Christmas family get together where i binge haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weigh in of 195.2so I’m up a pound and a half since the addition of 3-andro. Good news is that I am still in a deficit and I’m still dropping fat. I will say that 3-andro seems to really be a good andro compound. I hadn’t ran it before (although I remember hearing about it way back). The 11/3 stack has been one of the best mild stacks I have used in a while. Muscle hardness is also in full effect. I picked up my son from school yesterday and a kid standing at the gate said “you look very strong” lol. Granted I was in a tight shirt but if a kindergarten notices a physique I’ll take it

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. Trying to lean up before the Thanksgiving and Christmas family get together where i binge haha
A few years ago I looked like sh!t in our family Christmas pictures. The pictures were in the morning. My eyes were all puffy and I looked bloated big time - I had already started my bulk. Since then I do a month cut leading up to pictures, this time of year. Always look good for them. The cut just helps me keep my weight in check too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few years ago I looked like sh!t in our family Christmas pictures. The pictures were in the morning. My eyes were all puffy and I looked bloated big time - I had already started my bulk. Since then I do a month cut leading up to pictures, this time of year. Always look good for them. The cut just helps me keep my weight in check too.
Christmas Photo is your Olympia stage presence;) Then after the pics you celebrate from the hard work from cutting by eating Christmas dinner:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Christmas Photo is your Olympia stage presence;) Then after the pics you celebrate from the hard work from cutting by eating Christmas dinner:)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our family Christmas pics are normally towards the end of October so I celebrate by indulging in my kids Halloween candy :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Our family Christmas pics are normally towards the end of October so I celebrate by indulging in my kids Halloween candy :)
There you go haha Halloween is a hard time to cut cause there is candy everywhere! My sweet tooth comes out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will have a final update tomorrow as I was in a major rush before church today and wasn’t able to get on the scale.... bulking season here we come

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will have a final update tomorrow as I was in a major rush before church today and wasn’t able to get on the scale.... bulking season here we come
Tis the season for bulking. In for final review:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i finished up at 194.6 so a 5 lb drop. However, the 3 andro definitely added an entirely new dimensions to the stack. I had never used the product and it is a true recomper. I would imagine it would do well on a bulk but cant attest because i stayed at maintenance. I was able to lose fat and maintain muslce mass and hardness. It was very noticeable in terms of body comp change. The only downside to the 3 andro seemed to be shredding. Wasn't too bad but definitely noticeable. Overall anyone looking to try 3 andro should definitely give it whirl as I was very pleased with the run.

enhanced formulations is also gtg incase anyone was wondering :)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage did you end up running the 3-Alpha ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you post some before and after pics?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you post some before and after pics?
Unfortunately I can’t due to my job but it was definitely noticeable. I ran it at 50mg a day. I have another bottle I am gonna use in my next cycle as well.