What is the strongest stimulant listed here?

M

MasterChief22

Awards
Hi! I'm taking god of rage with DMAA now.

Which pre-workout should I get that I can CYCLE with god of rage that is the MOST STRONGEST STIMULANT ever listed here.

I need something that can keep me up for the LONGEST. For HOURS ON END. The most energy possible.
---------------------------------

0. QUESTION: Does DMAA build CROSS TOLERANCE with DMHA? Or are they COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?

1. Seismic Surge

2. Performax Labs - Stim Max

3. Stimul8 original white:

4. Stimul8 black:

5. Arez Titanium:

6. Mega Arez:

7. Arez white:

8. Arez black:

9. Arez god of the gym:

10. M2 pre workout:

11. Mr. Hyde pre workout:

12. Excelsior - imperial nutrition

13. SPARTA NUTRITION - KRAKEN

14. IRON ADDICTS - SIDEWALK KRAKA

Really need something that can KEEP ME UP and NOT SLEEP.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I'm taking god of rage with DMAA now.

Which pre-workout should I get that I can CYCLE with god of rage that is the MOST STRONGEST STIMULANT ever listed here.

I need something that can keep me up for the LONGEST. For HOURS ON END. The most energy possible.
---------------------------------

0. QUESTION: Does DMAA build CROSS TOLERANCE with DMHA? Or are they COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?

1. Seismic Surge

2. Performax Labs - Stim Max

3. Stimul8 original white:

4. Stimul8 black:

5. Arez Titanium:

6. Mega Arez:

7. Arez white:

8. Arez black:

9. Arez god of the gym:

10. M2 pre workout:

11. Mr. Hyde pre workout:

12. Excelsior - imperial nutrition

13. SPARTA NUTRITION - KRAKEN

14. IRON ADDICTS - SIDEWALK KRAKA

Really need something that can KEEP ME UP and NOT SLEEP.
Craze was actually great... It was fruity meth actually. Too bad they pulled it out of market cause the ingredient that they were saying was a wild orchid extract, was lacking evidence that it is actually found in orchids and is a synthetic analog to meth... But was pretty great stuff actually

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna use it for studying or just for crazy energy to party ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seismic Surge is a great pwo with logs on it in the supplement logs section. I really like hard rock supplements formula they have in sesimic surge so it gets my vote.

M

MasterChief22

Awards
Ok. But which of these pre-workouts listed here are most similar to the frutiy meth Craze? Thanks!

M

MasterChief22

Awards
I'm gonna use it for both.

Which one on my list is best for studying?

Which one on my list is best for crazy energy to party?

Thanks!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. But which of these pre-workouts listed here are most similar to the frutiy meth Craze? Thanks!
I've seen nothing that comes close to the feel of OG 'Craze".

There are some good products out there for sure, and strong. I sell suppz for a living and I can't name one that has that "feel."

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not tried all those on the list in your OP, but Excelsior would be the one I would recommend out of those for something that feels a little bit like Craze. Excelsior does have a distinct feel though that sets it apart from the rest.

OL RE1GN is something you should seriously consider though as well..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried all those on the list in your OP, but Excelsior would be the one I would recommend out of those for something that feels a little bit like Craze. Excelsior does have a distinct feel though that sets it apart from the rest.

OL RE1GN is something you should seriously consider though as well..
Definitely give Re1gn a shot. The long lasting energy level without crashing is amazing. I’ve tried many on that list. There are some very good ones on there. But Re1gn definitely deserves to be on there.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely give Re1gn a shot. The long lasting energy level without crashing is amazing. I’ve tried many on that list. There are some very good ones on there. But Re1gn definitely deserves to be on there.
Ya....it’s a no brainer!